Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    montiferus wrote: »
    No need to try. You zerglings are garbage players and I
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Vincelex wrote: »
    Another Video with Voice Comms this time from a Healer's Perspective
    Dracarys - Just a few he said. 4 or 5 he said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUDCjOTH8k4

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

Every group needs their red priests for healing. For the night is dark and full of zergs.

umm....u are the zerg

The 12-16 man group that is fighting 2-3x their numbers is the zerg? Interesting

Well in the videos no. But on a daily basis chasing down soloers or small groups yes.

Following around the entire EP faction stack that has been pretty bad the last couple months, yes.

Firstly we raid 3-4 times per week so the 'daily basis' comment is interesting.
    During our runs we try to avoid playing in the same location as the rest of our faction, as you can see from the numerous fights we have posted.

Lol. Of course you dont post the zerg surfing. How does saying that contradict you surfing?

And you absolutely X v 1 solers and small scalers

If they are dumb enough to bite ankles they deserve it. if you are a small group and you make the decision to engage a larger group it's on you. You just forfeited the right to complain about getting 'zerged '. Sure that larger group doesn't get take any pride in the kills but none the less we're not going to stand there while some mad pro 1vX er wet noodles us.

Most guilds are out there to fight other guilds. Take objectives and play out numbered. I can't talk for every guild out there but we're not going to waste our time chasing 1s and 2s who are clearly trying to avoid us.

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double post.
    Edited by Vilestride on August 25, 2017 2:29AM
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

Every group needs their red priests for healing. For the night is dark and full of zergs.

umm....u are the zerg

The 12-16 man group that is fighting 2-3x their numbers is the zerg? Interesting

Well in the videos no. But on a daily basis chasing down soloers or small groups yes.

Following around the entire EP faction stack that has been pretty bad the last couple months, yes.

During our runs we try to avoid playing in the same location as the rest of our faction, as you can see from the numerous fights we have posted.

Lol. Of course you dont post the zerg surfing. How does saying that contradict you surfing?

If they are dumb enough to bite ankles they deserve it. if you are a small group and you make the decision to engage a larger group it's on you. You just forfeited the right to complain about getting 'zerged '. Sure that larger group doesn't get take any pride in the kills but none the less we're not going to stand there while some mad pro 1vX er wet noodles us.

Most guilds are out there to fight other guilds. Take objectives and play out numbered. I can't talk for every guild out there but we're not going to waste our time chasing 1s and 2s who are clearly trying to avoid us.

Okay. And then tbagging them? Just stop. VE and Fantasia have a lot more manners. How is Sneaky by the way? :)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

Okay. And then tbagging them? Just stop. VE and Fantasia have a lot more manners. How is Sneaky by the way? :)

Your responses are a little Xtreme. The only person i'll bag is someone who's rage whispered me. Also Sneaky is doing awesome thanks for asking ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

Best joke of the month.

Personally I treat baggin animation as a sign of friendliness. If one get upset by baggin' he can always kill who bagged him and bag that person back. Simple. Disclaimer : I rarely bag because I chill most of the time; unless someone rage tell or bag me first (mainly b/c that someone got him/herself triggered).
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on August 25, 2017 9:48AM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

I see you're a little sensitive about this. Have a bad time?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No coms in this one (struggle to get my levels right on audio) but some decent fights and pure GvG's along with general clips from Morrowind's patch.

Also to everyones shock you might see something truly horrific...
    a 17 man Dracarys group in a couple of these clips.

https://youtu.be/cDiA8FA8JUg

@ShadowProc you may appreciate the manors shown in this video <3
    @Solar_Breeze
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

Your responses are a little Xtreme. The only person i'll bag is someone who's rage whispered me. Also Sneaky is doing awesome thanks for asking ;)

Lol
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No coms in this one (struggle to get my levels right on audio) but some decent fights and pure GvG's along with general clips from Morrowind's patch.

Good video!

Original videos are my favorite
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good video!

Without coms?
    Edited by Vilestride on August 25, 2017 10:40PM
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

Doing great. Would be amazed the offers you receive when you're the best and can make an entire guild, and not just any guild but the self professed 'best guild ever', so frustrated/angry they all reported you. I have screenshots of the night of people in their group laughing to me about how angry the leader was getting. Can't help but to smile at that :)
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

Doing great. Would be amazed the offers you receive when you're the best and can make an entire guild, and not just any guild but the self professed 'best guild ever', so frustrated/angry they all reported you. I have screenshots of the night of people in their group laughing to me about how angry the leader was getting. Can't help but to smile at that :)

Damn. So the rumors were not completely true. Only a temporary ban i see. Too bad. Would have been less toxic.

And to your point about making an entire guild. Your saying you make Drac? Theres a flipside to that coin. You can also break an entire guilds image. Youve proven that.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just...dont find ....zergplay fun to watch

PC EU
    PvP only
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

Damn. So the rumors were not completely true. Only a temporary ban i see. Too bad. Would have been less toxic.

And to your point about making an entire guild. Your saying you make Drac? Theres a flipside to that coin. You can also break an entire guilds image. Youve proven that.

Don't worry. Some DC guilds already having bad images in both AD and EP. I still don't get what makes some pro-DC so conceited; obsessed with a fallacy that being in such faction making themselves more superior on skill which in fact most of them are just streamer fanboys + properly geared. LOL

Edited by WaltherCarraway on August 26, 2017 8:14PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    a 17 man

giphy.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

Fairly sure Drac haven't guild reported anyone :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    I just...dont find ....zergplay fun to watch

Fair enough. This probably isn't the thread for you then friend.

And to your point about making an entire guild. Your saying you make Drac? .

That's not what he said at all. He said "when you're the best and can make an entire so frustrated they..." so on so forth. He just added a side statement within this statement which, I think, is where the confusion stemmed from. :)
    Edited by Vilestride on August 26, 2017 10:22PM
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

I was saying I made an entire guild, putting a description of the guild inside the commas, and then finished the original statement. What I was saying is the guild that calls themselves the best ever got so frustrated/angry one night that they all reported me and people were willing to help me out because thats ridiculous.

I don't make Drac, everyone in the guild makes it, the other NBs and I wouldnt even be able to get kills if it weren't for our healers and speeds. Can I do *** by myself or w/ 1 other person that would trigger most guilds in the game and make them angry? Hell yeah but it would more be trolling them than actually effectively fighting them and defending objectives and wiping them.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Sweat Squad
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

I was saying I made an entire guild, putting a description of the guild inside the commas, and then finished the original statement. What I was saying is the guild that calls themselves the best ever got so frustrated/angry one night that they all reported me and people were willing to help me out because thats ridiculous.

I don't make Drac, everyone in the guild makes it, the other NBs and I wouldnt even be able to get kills if it weren't for our healers and speeds. Can I do *** by myself or w/ 1 other person that would trigger most guilds in the game and make them angry? Hell yeah but it would more be trolling them than actually effectively fighting them and defending objectives and wiping them.

You got reported and banned supposedly because of things u say. I have witnessed it first hand. You talk like a little punk kid. Own up to it and take resposibility instead of pointing fingers and saying its their fault.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good video!

Without coms?

It was a joke. Nothing new in any of these videos. Not interesting watching a 30k+ health group run around melting noobs. Now with broken earthgore.

Seriously zos. Did u even think through that set?
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9 minutes of

8NEnwCf.gif

umm....u are the zerg

You got reported and banned supposedly because of things u say. I have witnessed it first hand. You talk like a little punk kid. Own up to it and take resposibility instead of pointing fingers and saying its their fault.
    I could go on and on proving you wrong but this isn't the place for it. If you actually want to talk about it to understand what happened you can send me a PM. Back to the topic, there should be some pretty sexy videos from this week/weekend so prepare yourselves :)
    Sweat Squad
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Good video!

Without coms?

It was a joke. Nothing new in any of these videos. Not interesting watching a 30k+ health group run around melting noobs. Now with broken earthgore.

Its interesting you consider VE and Fantasia noobs @ShadowProc I consider them both to be fairly decent guilds.

Which guilds would you consider it a challenge for us to fight?
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on August 27, 2017 3:59PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good video!

Without coms?

Its interesting you consider VE and Fantasia noobs @ShadowProc I consider them both to be fairly decent guilds.

Your just trolling or trying to create a conflict. I already stated those two guilds were respectful. They are very talented and play the game right. I dislike your guilds cheese, condensing attitude, and this meta. Its awful. I call BS when I see it. Just like saying you guys don't zerg surf. Last night the EP faction was disgusting. Last post.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Good video!

Without coms?

Your just trolling or trying to create a conflict. I already stated those two guilds were respectful. They are very talented and play the game right. I dislike your guilds cheese, condensing attitude, and this meta. Its awful. I call BS when I see it. Just like saying you guys don't zerg surf. Last night the EP faction was disgusting. Last post.

@ShadowProc You mentioned:

My last video shows us fighting Fantasia, VE, VE+Pugs and Fantasia + Pugs. Generally all our videos show primarily guild fight gameplay. We only tend to include pugstomping when vastly outnumbered.

Hence my question do you consider them bad?

If you don't like the videos, why post here.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on August 27, 2017 8:06PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't have Oceanic / Asian time raid. (Midnight in the states)
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on August 27, 2017 10:52PM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this now an NA drama thread? Those are always wholly inferior to their EU counterparts.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this now an NA drama thread? Those are always wholly inferior to their EU counterparts.

Na no drama here :) just a lot of RP!
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Good video!

Without coms?

The "condensing" attitude reference is killing me.

I get this image of water condensation dripping down the DC player's monitors every time Drac is on the screen.

"OMG, it's Drac, there's water everywhere now!!"

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Good video!

Without coms?

The "condensing" attitude reference is killing me.

I get this image of water condensation dripping down the DC player's monitors every time Drac is on the screen.

"OMG, it's Drac, there's water everywhere now!!"

Enemies ending up sitting in a puddle of liquid after seeing us incoming may be accurate. Who knows ;)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on August 30, 2017 4:41PM
    @Solar_Breeze