Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Vilestride wrote: »
    No coms in this one (struggle to get my levels right on audio) but some decent fights and pure GvG's along with general clips from Morrowind's patch.

Also to everyones shock you might see something truly horrific...
    a 17 man Dracarys group in a couple of these clips.

https://youtu.be/cDiA8FA8JUg

@ShadowProc you may appreciate the manors shown in this video <3

Good video!

Original videos are my favorite

Without coms?

It was a joke. Nothing new in any of these videos. Not interesting watching a 30k+ health group run around melting noobs. Now with broken earthgore.

Seriously zos. Did u even think through that set?

Its interesting you consider VE and Fantasia noobs @ShadowProc I consider them both to be fairly decent guilds.

Which guilds would you consider it a challenge for us to fight?

Your just trolling or trying to create a conflict. I already stated those two guilds were respectful. They are very talented and play the game right. I dislike your guilds cheese, condensing attitude, and this meta. Its awful. I call BS when I see it. Just like saying you guys don't zerg surf. Last night the EP faction was disgusting. Last post.

The "condensing" attitude reference is killing me.

I get this image of water condensation dripping down the DC player's monitors every time Drac is on the screen.

"OMG, it's Drac, there's water everywhere now!!"

Enemies ending up sitting in a puddle of liquid after seeing us incoming may be accurate. Who knows ;)

Well it's pretty obvious that seeing you guys on the battlefield dampens their spirits.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    No coms in this one (struggle to get my levels right on audio) but some decent fights and pure GvG's along with general clips from Morrowind's patch.

Also to everyones shock you might see something truly horrific...
    a 17 man Dracarys group in a couple of these clips.

https://youtu.be/cDiA8FA8JUg

@ShadowProc you may appreciate the manors shown in this video <3

Good video!

Original videos are my favorite

Without coms?

It was a joke. Nothing new in any of these videos. Not interesting watching a 30k+ health group run around melting noobs. Now with broken earthgore.

Seriously zos. Did u even think through that set?

Its interesting you consider VE and Fantasia noobs @ShadowProc I consider them both to be fairly decent guilds.

Which guilds would you consider it a challenge for us to fight?

Your just trolling or trying to create a conflict. I already stated those two guilds were respectful. They are very talented and play the game right. I dislike your guilds cheese, condensing attitude, and this meta. Its awful. I call BS when I see it. Just like saying you guys don't zerg surf. Last night the EP faction was disgusting. Last post.

The "condensing" attitude reference is killing me.

I get this image of water condensation dripping down the DC player's monitors every time Drac is on the screen.

"OMG, it's Drac, there's water everywhere now!!"

Enemies ending up sitting in a puddle of liquid after seeing us incoming may be accurate. Who knows ;)

Well it's pretty obvious that seeing you guys on the battlefield dampens their spirits.

10/10
  • Ellwin
    Ellwin
    ✭✭
    Vincelex wrote: »
    Sick Vids :wink:
    Who's that OP stam support?

his name is xai. you would love him!
    Satiar wrote: »
    I'd really like that gate fight back, but I suppose sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. The high hp spec works very well for you in tight spaces, took us longer than I'd like to get a feel for how it plays.

works much better on full faction pug raids, but it often times works gvg
    Magus wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    I will be releasing my current version of the addon soon'ish. I am currently busy with exam so i didnt get to sort out all the small bugs that dont really impact gameplay but shouldnt be in a released version. Excpect it in around 1 week.

If Fengrush ends up using it though everyone will miss him going "GOT RIPS!?" cuz he would always know whether they do or not so doesn't need to ask but only would for entertainment value.

i thnk it would be more like "great we have 5 resto ults up, i'll need them to 1vx"
    Dracarys

Ellwin AD nightblade (DIE)
    Ellwín EP Sorc
    Ellwîn EP Templar
    Ellwìn EP Nightblade
    Ellwïn EP Dragonknight

WKB's Winner of Quakcon
    Worlds First HM Hell Ra Clear
  • Logohs
    Logohs
    ✭✭
    In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days

Why can't we all just get along? english second language :)
    Edited by Logohs on August 30, 2017 9:39PM
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread needs more RP

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some fun with this one :) Much respect for all the guilds we had the privilege of fighting in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaRKMgO6h0
    Edited by Vilestride on August 31, 2017 8:52AM
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Title says it all Dracarys - Voices
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=014YGkzFkek

It's amazing that there are still people who would watch this, listening to the coordination from both crown and the group and call it "easy".
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Title says it all Dracarys - Voices
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=014YGkzFkek

... These videos with voice communication are much more enjoyable than without voice communication, and it helps to appreciate how well oiled these groups are.

Agree completely! This shows how wrong people who keep repeating that it's only about pressing one button and following the crown are (why do they keep repeating this? ignorance? envy? resentment at being killed? apart from the occasional friendly tease which is ok :) )

Btw I also like the videos with music, but it's really nice to have some where you can hear the voice comms
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you who do or don't like our playstyle heres a video you might all enjoy @zyk @NightbladeMechanics @ShadowProc

https://youtu.be/BvCZAI3kpok
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 11, 2017 2:58AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI that cuppa was delicious well worth the wipe :smile:
  • Vincelex
    Vincelex
    ✭✭✭
    I BLAME VILE FOR OUR WIPES
    Edited by Vincelex on September 11, 2017 3:09AM
    @Vincelex
    Dracarys
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who do or don'tlike our playstyle heres a video you might all enjoy
    Well, I did... /facepalm

;)

Nice video!

• Miliana
    Miliana
    ✭✭✭
    This is why we keep you around Vile, I needed to know that VDSA heavy attack mechanic <3
    @Milianaa - PC/NA - End Game Healer
    Tamriel Crown Exchange GM

World Record - vSO: 177,706
    NA First Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA First Title Trifecta (TTT, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer - Templar Healer)
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "A Bulbasaur would have laughed at such a jibe, but a Charmander will reign fiery vengeance." - Thomas Edison

The lemmings during Sancts session, hahaha.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

The lemmings during Sancts session, hahaha.

He would have insulted us on EU =(
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Props to any guild willing to laugh at themselves.

Too many videos that players post are self-aggrandizing snapshots of only the awesomest moments with no room to actually learn from them.

TBH, I think the bloopers vid is your best one.

I certainly had the most fun watching it.

/salute Drac
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are actually trying to fight this guild and Xai isn't tab targetted then you are wasting your time.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoy the healer perspective in the videos, the plague doctor spec is really nice because it allows you to intentionally place yourself out of position and still be able to recover.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I really enjoy the healer perspective in the videos, the plague doctor spec is really nice because it allows you to intentionally place yourself out of position and still be able to recover.

Absolutely :) . Being self reliant is definitely a key part to a healers build

Taking a little single target here and there beats being caught in the negate that is going to otherwise wipe the group.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Taking a little single target here and there beats being caught in the negate that is going to otherwise wipe the group.

First off, none of this is meant to sound critical, I'm just going to make a few comments.

When I play healer, which is rarely, I run with a much smaller group so I can't quite sacrifice everything I would have to give up to run plague doctor effectively. I think this is the beauty of these large groups, in a vacuum, nothing any of you do work but when everything comes together its devastating.

I don't see how people can pretend these videos aren't every bit as skillful as most of the other pvp videos we see posted. Its all relative and PVP in eso is low skill in a lot of ways but saying that this type of coordination is easier than 2-6vX is a fallacy imo.

Its interesting to see the difference in perspective where you feel that stepping out of position and risking a wipe to save a wipe is being self-reliant when its only possible because you're able to run a spec that is "carried" for lack of a better word by group comp. I'm not being negative about your skill level at all and I agree with you in principal, I'm just curious how the hardcore ego stroking 1vX crowd would feel about your opinion of self reliance.

Overall I really like the videos but I hate the current meta and its hard to imagine this continuing to be fun for anyone for a prolonged amount of time. That makes me sad about the future of PVP in this game.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 11, 2017 9:01PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First off, none of this is meant to sound critical, I'm just going to make a few comments.

When I play healer, which is rarely, I run with a much smaller group so I can't quite sacrifice everything I would have to give up to run plague doctor effectively. I think this is the beauty of these large groups, in a vacuum, nothing any of you do work but when everything comes together its devastating.

I don't see how people can pretend these videos aren't every bit as skillful as most of the other pvp videos we see posted. Its all relative and PVP in eso is low skill in a lot of ways but saying that this type of coordination is easier than 2-6vX is a fallacy imo.

Its interesting to see the difference in perspective where you feel that stepping out of position and risking a wipe to save a wipe is being self-reliant when its only possible because you're able to run a spec that is "carried" for lack of a better word by group comp. I'm not being negative about your skill level at all and I agree with you in principal, I'm just curious how the hardcore ego stroking 1vX crowd would feel about your opinion of self reliance.

Overall I really like the videos but I hate the current meta and its hard to imagine this continuing to be fun for anyone for a prolonged amount of time. That makes me sad about the future of PVP in this game.

Agreed. A coordinated group isn't easy, and I love the videos. I also agree the meta is getting so played out. I would say it's up to the players to change it, but what does more damage than this? That's the problem.
    Love the fail video!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns @Sandman929

Agree about the state of the game. We play because its still fun currently in most situations but thats mainly because of our playstyle we can take on basically any fight so theres often more choice.

Players who play one particular style limit themselves a lot more to fight selection.

I think ZOS really need to be careful especially with next patch they are extremely close to the end already with their current openworld pvp and I really only see that as the viable way of the game succeeding in the long run. With re-traiting there is even less need to run other content and the PVP content will become more stale. They need better PVP incentives and also a fresh openworld addition to drive people to fight around the map.

That being said there are many groups stopping or deciding to take breaks who choose not to adapt their playstyles to give themselves more interesting challenges. We could easily make our own fun on top of what is already in the game but there is always some unwillingness to participate because of past conflicts or players not wanting to commit a little to try something different.

Specifically referring back to your post Lexxy, I don't really consider plague (although Vile doesnt often wear it) to be a particularly bad set for small group play on support. It obviously depends what you are going up against and there are better sets but its not to say that it wouldn't work at all for a dedicated support healer. Sure maybe reactive or some similarly defensive set is better. NB Bomber for example works fairly well smallerscale depending on the fights you engage in. Just as a purely solo or 1v2-4 build works for those particular fights.

Being able to rely on others in the group to fill your weaknesses which in turn increases the amount of scenarios you can fight in imo is a strength not a failure even if it makes your solo play a bit weaker.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This was a good analysis man. I definitely agree. As you said it's about perspective and relative to the gameplay you partake in. As far as group builds vs solo builds you are right again some of the builds we run wouldn't succeed in smaller gameplay and I have said this in another thread but the way we think about it is a solo player is 1 guy with 7 armour slots 3 jewelry and then weapons and skills. A group like ours isn't 12 individuals. It's one guy with 84 armour slots 36 jewelry and 144 skill slots. This is how I see it anyway
  • Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you who do or don't like our playstyle heres a video you might all enjoy @zyk @NightbladeMechanics @ShadowProc

"Their rooted, I countered..... Where'd everyone go?"....LMAO.

That DSA fail was soooo funny when it happened, I guess this is what happens when we try to PVE.
    Edited by Abram on September 11, 2017 11:09PM
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abram wrote: »

"Their rooted, I countered..... Where'd everyone go?"....LMAO.

That DSA fail was soooo funny when it happened, I guess this is what happens when we try to PVE.

If only we still got master weapons as campaign rewards. PVE is not how I want to be spending my ESO hours
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it, you guys--the good and the bad. You stick so tight together and always seem to be having fun. Always a major challenge fighting you.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    If you are actually trying to fight this guild and Xai isn't tab targetted then you are wasting your time.

Trying to be close enough to do damage without being in a sudden turn of the ball group is a bit tricky
  • Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    That video editing 10/10, amazing work.
  • Vincelex
    Vincelex
    ✭✭✭

Who's Xai? Kappa As far as I know he hasn't played with us for a couple months due to RL life stuffs
    @Vincelex
    Dracarys
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who's Xai? Kappa As far as I know he hasn't played with us for a couple months due to RL life stuffs

Xai is the guy you're temping in for didn't you know?
  • Vincelex
    Vincelex
    ✭✭✭

Xai is the guy you're temping in for didn't you know?
    :0 RIP my job then
    @Vincelex
    Dracarys