Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do you think "Chapter 2018" will take place ? And what do you wish for it to contain?

RupzSkooma
RupzSkooma
✭✭✭✭
I just want to see some fun speculations . :D
Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to see some fun speculations . :D

Murkmire is yet to come. Also Mephala's Realm or whatever that one leaked DLC was, pretty sure I saw some iron atronachs in that trailer so that's a possibility since we're seeing more and more of them.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sea elfs and under water pvp.

Maybe some pirate ships to sail around the map black flag style
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isles, Summer 2018!

:smiley:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Frickin Murkmire, but not 98% swamps. I saw the concept art for it, and it has serious potential.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping we get Elsweyr.

As for what new content I want in it, A
    I'd love to see different khajiit and argonian sub-races become playable (they would have the same racials).
    Edited by theher0not on August 20, 2017 8:59AM
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Auridon quest stable house.
    Edited by ValkynSketha on August 20, 2017 9:02AM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim West
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Murkmire too.
    But I do dig @KingYogi415's wish.
    I also want Skyrim west but not in 2018 . Maybe 2019 or 20. It can be a trump card for Zeno to revive ESO.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on August 20, 2017 9:16AM
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id like to see them fix imperial city as i ve said.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necromancers... how ever this becomes possible. Though sea elves seem interesting.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isles.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they release Murkmire I'll buy tons of crowns for Argonian ***. Pls do it, make my dreams come true!
    PC/EU
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they release Murkmire I'll buy tons of crowns for Argonian ***. Pls do it, make my dreams come true!

"Chapter" :P
    We are talking about chapter here . So crowns won't help.Unless Zenimax think about changing the business plan.
    Personally I think it should be available on the crown shop.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on August 20, 2017 10:12AM
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isle, monkey ppl race, necromacer or bow staff class...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More sorc tears and dragonknight master race!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isles, Summer 2018!

:smiley:

I agree
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My bets are it will be a landmass smaller than Vvardenfell with less to do but still cost just as much.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I'm hoping for:

> Spellcraft system
    > Appearance/Transmog system

> A good storyline with choices and plot twists
    > A zone where most ruins can be explored and almost every building can be entered

What we'll probably get:

> Either no spell crafting at all or a severly limited version
    > Transmog system that is entirely crown based

> Predictable, mediocre main quest without choices
    > 6 delves, 2 public dungeons and almost no enterable buildings.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • TelvanniWizard
      TelvanniWizard
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I would like to see Elsweyr, as a good adition to the Tamriel mainland, or Pyandonea perhaps, with a new playable race (maormer).
    • DarkAedin
      DarkAedin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Id like to see NO new content untill they fix ALL THE BUGS.
    • Chilly-McFreeze
      Chilly-McFreeze
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      DarkAedin wrote: »

Show me one 100% bug free game in the dimensions of ESO.
    • Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Maybe a plane of oblivion? But i'd like to finally see the main storyline with the prophet that has been teased for two years now to finally get going. Someone trapped in Clockwork City? Daedric war coming?
    • DarkAedin
      DarkAedin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      DarkAedin wrote: »

Show me one 100% bug free game in the dimensions of ESO.

I hope this isnt an answer to the numerous issues plaguing our beloved game.

Its passed time we players unite and fight for a bug free game. Nearly every new dlc comes out with near game breaking bugs.
      Did u enjoy buying morrowind and having bgs not working properly for a few weeks +? I did not.
      Did u like the 2 years-ish where group finder didnt work? I did not
      Its upsetting that this game has been out for so long but it still feels like im playing a beta.

Bc we know that testing on pts and giving feedback falls on deaf ears.
    • AhPook_Is_Here
      AhPook_Is_Here
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It will take place millions of years in the future when an cyber avian returns to our present to take us back to our past to save new life festival from invading AI controlled murderous robots that are killing the npcs faster than us making it hard to hit our daily fence quota. He will take us back to the time before time to destroy the barnacle that will one day become an AI and rule the world with a new philosophy based on convection and not throwing plastic waste in the ocean.
      “Whatever.”
      -Unknown American
    • FluffyReachWitch
      FluffyReachWitch
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      What I'm hoping for: Summerset or Elsweyr, with a nice and thoughtful expansion of lore and tons of sightseeing in southwestern Tamriel. A chance to see how much of the datamined dialogue regarding Summerset is canon on release. Also, an opportunity for ZoS to sell those datamined Altmeri and Khajiiti crown store costumes and mounts.

What I'm anticipating: More Pact territory.
    • Tyrobag
      Tyrobag
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Murkmire!
      But unlike morrowind, they'd better actually recognize our character's race (tired of my Dunmer characters being called "outlander" and pretending to not know what the tribunal is). I don't want my Argonian characters to be forced to ask what the Hist is -_-
    • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
      sload
    • IcyDeadPeople
      IcyDeadPeople
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Hmm...the Coral Kingdoms of Thras would be interesting, or Akavir.

I'd love to see the following new gameplay features:

Illusionist Class
      Skill lines include targeted charm and fear spells, disguise as enemy faction in Cyrodiil, illusory barriers and traps, replace keep walls with illusory repair so enemies might walk on something that isn't there and fall down, or illusory damage.

Necromancer Class
      Skill lines include raising dead, dark energy (projectiles, gap closer, major defile AOE debuffs), something kind of infectious disease damage, similar to the fetcher fly ability which spreads from one enemy to many.

"Arena" Category of Player Housing
      Players can purchase base arena and design their own custom battlegrounds matches with traps, custom modes (1v1, 2v2v2, free for all battle royale, etc), placed NPC enemies and bosses. Perhaps the best arenas could be voted on by players to be included in BG queue.

New Capture the Relic map
      I think this mode needs a different sort of map, much larger than the other modes, with multiple paths and tunnels between your base and enemy relics.

Cyrodiil Enhancements
      Dynamic world events in Cyrodiil. New quests and gameplay features incorporating alliance-wide buffs from capturing various delves, ayeleid ruins, Cheydinhal, Chorrol. New types of siege weapons, barriers and traps you can craft and place around the towns and inside delves, maybe require control of nearby resources like lumbermill etc. Imperial City separated into its own campaign you can queue directly to enter. Guild store dialogue menu added to banker at Cyrodiil base and all Quartermasters at resources, towns and outposts, providing a reason to claim those, and access to trading for many more guilds and buyers.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 20, 2017 3:15PM
    • Narvuntien
      Narvuntien
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I really hope it isn't skyrim west, although that would be super intersting from a lore perspective, since it is politically very different form east atm.

Elsewyr pleeeeease no elder scrolls games have gone there, other than the little bits we get in reapers march. If we don't go there soon I might start believing its ES6 location.

I'd also like to visit Summerset but that is too normal, whille Elseweyr is soo strange.

I am not expecting a new class every time. Unless we get a new type of khajit as a race. Perhaps a touch up of the thieving skill lines.

I'd really like to have thief or ledgenmen dialogue options. like you do in Fallout where you can pass theiving dialog checks to explore different options.

I would hope to have a deep questing experience, with less time working on battlegrounds and warden.
      Edited by Narvuntien on August 20, 2017 3:25PM
    • UrbanMonk
      UrbanMonk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I don't care where but here is what I'd like to see-

1. JEWELLERYCRAFTING
      2. SPELLCRAFTING
      3. TRIAL SETS BOE
      4. CPMODEFORBATTLEGROUNDS
      5. LOVETOTEMPLARS
      Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
      -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
      -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
      Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.