Maintenance for the week of July 15:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where do you think "Chapter 2018" will take place ? And what do you wish for it to contain?

RupzSkooma
RupzSkooma
✭✭✭
I just want to see some fun speculations . :D
Modrim > Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim :>

SKYRIM IMMERSIVE OVERHAUL MODPACK

Thank you , ZeniMax Online Studios for Elder Scrolls Online .

• SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to see some fun speculations . :D

Murkmire is yet to come. Also Mephala's Realm or whatever that one leaked DLC was, pretty sure I saw some iron atronachs in that trailer so that's a possibility since we're seeing more and more of them.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frickin Murkmire, but not 98% swamps. I saw the concept art for it, and it has serious potential.
    I will kick everyone's butt, even my own.

PC NA
    CP 1200+
    Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP August Palatine - Flawless Conqueror
    Falls-With-Stars - Argonian Magicka Templar - AD - Former Empress - Voice of Reason
    vMA/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR
    Dragon-in-Shadows - Argonian Magicka Nightblade - Shadow Breaker
    Eossos - Khajiit Magicka Templar
    Death-Singer - Argonian Magicka Nightblade
    Dark-Star - Khajiit Magicka Dragonknight
    Ice-Dancer - Khajiit Magicka Warden
    Tsalli-ko - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    Sings-to-Starlight - Argonian Magicka Warden
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Auridon quest stable house.
    Edited by ValkynSketha on August 20, 2017 9:02AM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim West
    AFK
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id like to see them fix imperial city as i ve said.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isles.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they release Murkmire I'll buy tons of crowns for Argonian ***. Pls do it, make my dreams come true!
    PC/EU
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭
    If they release Murkmire I'll buy tons of crowns for Argonian ***. Pls do it, make my dreams come true!

"Chapter" :P
    We are talking about chapter here . So crowns won't help.Unless Zenimax think about changing the business plan.
    Personally I think it should be available on the crown shop.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on August 20, 2017 10:12AM
    Modrim > Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim :>

SKYRIM IMMERSIVE OVERHAUL MODPACK

Thank you , ZeniMax Online Studios for Elder Scrolls Online .

• UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isle, monkey ppl race, necromacer or bow staff class...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More sorc tears and dragonknight master race!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isles, Summer 2018!

:smiley:

I agree
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Resident of Wayrest, and Lord of Tel Galen.

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see Elsweyr, as a good adition to the Tamriel mainland, or Pyandonea perhaps, with a new playable race (maormer).
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a plane of oblivion? But i'd like to finally see the main storyline with the prophet that has been teased for two years now to finally get going. Someone trapped in Clockwork City? Daedric war coming?
    United States of America /salute

The Second Son of Cyrodiil
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »
    Id like to see NO new content untill they fix ALL THE BUGS.

Show me one 100% bug free game in the dimensions of ESO.

I hope this isnt an answer to the numerous issues plaguing our beloved game.

Its passed time we players unite and fight for a bug free game. Nearly every new dlc comes out with near game breaking bugs.
    Did u enjoy buying morrowind and having bgs not working properly for a few weeks +? I did not.
    Did u like the 2 years-ish where group finder didnt work? I did not
    Its upsetting that this game has been out for so long but it still feels like im playing a beta.

Bc we know that testing on pts and giving feedback falls on deaf ears.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will take place millions of years in the future when an cyber avian returns to our present to take us back to our past to save new life festival from invading AI controlled murderous robots that are killing the npcs faster than us making it hard to hit our daily fence quota. He will take us back to the time before time to destroy the barnacle that will one day become an AI and rule the world with a new philosophy based on convection and not throwing plastic waste in the ocean.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I'm hoping for: Summerset or Elsweyr, with a nice and thoughtful expansion of lore and tons of sightseeing in southwestern Tamriel. A chance to see how much of the datamined dialogue regarding Summerset is canon on release. Also, an opportunity for ZoS to sell those datamined Altmeri and Khajiiti crown store costumes and mounts.

What I'm anticipating: More Pact territory.
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    sload
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope it isn't skyrim west, although that would be super intersting from a lore perspective, since it is politically very different form east atm.

Elsewyr pleeeeease no elder scrolls games have gone there, other than the little bits we get in reapers march. If we don't go there soon I might start believing its ES6 location.

I'd also like to visit Summerset but that is too normal, whille Elseweyr is soo strange.

I am not expecting a new class every time. Unless we get a new type of khajit as a race. Perhaps a touch up of the thieving skill lines.

I'd really like to have thief or ledgenmen dialogue options. like you do in Fallout where you can pass theiving dialog checks to explore different options.

I would hope to have a deep questing experience, with less time working on battlegrounds and warden.
    Edited by Narvuntien on August 20, 2017 3:25PM