The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where do you think "Chapter 2018" will take place ? And what do you wish for it to contain?

• resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    They're probably already working on Murkmire. If not Murkmire then I'd say it'll probably be a plane of Oblivion (there are many that weren't explored). But the rest of Summerset Isles, Elsweyr, or Skyrim are also possible, even Solstheim (I hope it'll be a DLC though).

Aside from the new zone we'll probably get a new class, jewelcrafting, new PvE/PvP features, or something along these lines, possibly even transmogrification. Chapters are promised to bring new core gameplay features such as a new class and a new mode.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampires, vampires, vampires. I want a more in-depth story-line for the creatures Molag Bal made. Why there isn't any so far ... I have never understood. Zen could easily elaborate on the lore of the Vampire Lords beginning.
    Edited by Ethromelb14_ESO on August 20, 2017 3:41PM
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 trials, 2 group dungeons and a new arena.

That's what the expansions should contain every time. Anything less is an insult and will continue to drive away any serious long term players.

I feel Zos has one last chance to get it right or that's it.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sumerset Isles or Valenwood and the new main feature is going to be spellcrafting.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Thras and a return of the Thrassian Plague would be really cool, it's even lore friendly as there has been mentions of Sload sightings in Tamriel even after the All-Flags-Navy. Could also lend itself to a Necromancer Class to come into fruition.

Although, I would like to see a Monk class to make an appearance one day. I'd love the thought of another support class that's geared towards buffs and shields rather than healing and the introduction of unarmed weapons.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't make it a plane of oblivion. I don't enjoy going there much.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hopefuly Elsweyr or Summerset Isles
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sea elfs and under water pvp.

Maybe some pirate ships to sail around the map black flag style

Not going to happen, but that would be cool.
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset isles. Maormer new playable race added, just like we got a new class to play with MW.
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Summerset isles. Maormer new playable race added, just like we got a new class to play with MW.

Maomer playable race will break the logic and the lore of the game . I'll rather have sub races of existing playable races. However I do want to see Maomer Homeland Pyandonea and architecture .
    Edited by RupzSkooma on August 20, 2017 5:49PM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep dreaming.
    Edited by ArchMikem on August 20, 2017 5:49PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Keep dreaming.

Ship sailing not happening.
    But underwater combat is very feasible . Guild wars 2 nailed underwater combat in an MMO . Even though I don't like that game.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on August 20, 2017 5:52PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »
    DarkAedin wrote: »
    Id like to see NO new content untill they fix ALL THE BUGS.

Show me one 100% bug free game in the dimensions of ESO.

I hope this isnt an answer to the numerous issues plaguing our beloved game.

Its passed time we players unite and fight for a bug free game. Nearly every new dlc comes out with near game breaking bugs.
    Did u enjoy buying morrowind and having bgs not working properly for a few weeks +? I did not.
    Did u like the 2 years-ish where group finder didnt work? I did not
    Its upsetting that this game has been out for so long but it still feels like im playing a beta.

Bc we know that testing on pts and giving feedback falls on deaf ears.

Don't get me wrong. I don't defend having those bugs in the game or ignoring feedback. But putting new content on the self until they meet a demand that can't be reached is not the answer. There is "potential" to decrease bugs, but you will never get completely rid of them.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theher0not wrote: »
    I am hoping we get Elsweyr.

As for what new content I want in it, A
    I'd love to see different khajiit and argonian sub-races become playable (they would have the same racials).

let us make,use and sell skooma.
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see more Daedric Planes. Any of them really. When you go all the way out from the map of Tamriel, Coldharbour sits on a circle. I think all Daedric planes should sit like that.

I'd also like to see if there's another Earth-shattering enemy.So we can move away from Molag Bal or something. I've killed him on all of my characters, and hundreds of Dolmens so his "threat to the world" even after you "kill him" at this point is...not so much a threat. I'd like a new threat, but I do not know the lore well enough to know if that'd even work.
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be no such thing as "next chapter". The game will die before it's release.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr would be lovely.

I'd really like to see them be done with all this class tweaking and concentrate on more important things like more cosmetics that unlock with quests and more gold-purchase mounts.
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are races in this game that are extremely under represented in this game as far as land mass is concerned. We've got 3 Dunmer zones, 3 Bosmer zones, 3 Breton zones and 3 Nord zones (if you count Bleakrock Isle). Everyone else pretty much has 1 zone. I'd like to see any Altmer, Redguard, Argonian, Khajiit or Orc zone expanded.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next chapter will cost twice as much but contain 10 times as many bugs!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS scraps the Chapters idea because Bethesda is too busy crafting a $100 box set for the 30th anniversary of Wayne Gretzky Hockey.
    signing off
  • Midori_Oku
    Midori_Oku
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I would like to something outside of Tamriel. Especially if it has races we have not seen in Elder Scrolls games yet. Although it's unlikely we will see it in ESO, or any Elder Scrolls game for that matter, Akavir would be really interesting. Going outside of Tamriel is something I would really like to do. Not only would it be an area that we have never explored, but it's something we know so little about. The not only seeing the Tsaesci, Tang Mo, and Ka Po' Tun, but being able to see how they live, and learn more about them. I've always thought it was cool that we finally got to see the Maormer in an Elder Scrolls game, and I hope they continue showing "new" races to the game that we never actually seen but have only read about at some point.

Edit: As for what we may actually see? I would say either Summerset Isles, Black Marsh, or more of Skyrim. I vote for Summerset Isles though cause the AD zones need some love. All other DLC/chapter content has been either DC zones, EP zones, or Cyrodiil.
    Edited by Midori_Oku on August 21, 2017 5:17AM
    Midori Oku - Female High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Allesse Nightvale - Female Wood Elf - Stamina Dragonknight
    Raelette Velaoche - Female Breton - Magicka Templar
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Summerset Isles, Summer 2018!

:smiley:

I agree

I agree agree :)
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isles <3
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well since ZOS clearly dislikes AD (how many DLC's you've seen taken place on AD soil?) It is either somewhere purple alliance's ground.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep dreaming.

But underwater combat is very feasible . Guild wars 2 nailed underwater combat in an MMO . Even though I don't like that game.

Underwater combat isn't happening either. Not without a serious overhaul to the engine. Various developers including Matt (I think) have talked about it in the past.
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭

Keep dreaming.

Underwater combat isn't happening either. Not without a serious overhaul to the engine. Various developers including Matt (I think) have talked about it in the past.

Really ? :'(
    Can you give me the source ?
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CMFan1966 wrote: »
    There are races in this game that are extremely under represented in this game as far as land mass is concerned. We've got 3 Dunmer zones, 3 Bosmer zones, 3 Breton zones and 3 Nord zones (if you count Bleakrock Isle). Everyone else pretty much has 1 zone. I'd like to see any Altmer, Redguard, Argonian, Khajiit or Orc zone expanded.

Your list is somewhat off ;)

Bretons have 2, 5 zones (Only Northern Bangkorai is Breton territory), Redguard have 3, 5 (Craglorn and Hew's Bane are parts of Hammerfell, 4,5 if you count Stros M'kai), Khajiit have 2 (if you count Khenarthi's Roost) and Orcs have 2 (if you count Bethnik).
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      EvilCroc wrote: »
      There will be no such thing as "next chapter". The game will die before it's release.

nope
    • Vaoh
      Vaoh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I don't like speculating without much backbone to what I say, but Mephala's Realm is a very good bet.
    • Lucasalex92
      Lucasalex92
      ✭✭✭
      Vampires, vampires, vampires. I want a more in-depth story-line for the creatures Molag Bal made. Why there isn't any so far ... I have never understood. Zen could easily elaborate on the lore of the Vampire Lords beginning.

THAT would most amazing !!!