Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about Imperial Colovian Furniture anything about that and not being behind paywall ?
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• javajunkie00
    javajunkie00
    Soul Shriven
    What is wrong with out NA Server. We have all been experiencing very high Lat spikes, multiple crashes, and server crashes. WHat is happening with this machine?
  • nathan_bri
    nathan_bri
    ✭✭✭✭
    CAMERA SHAKE
    I asked this back in December and you addressed it positively on ESO Live back then, but nothing has been done since: are you going to give players the ability to shut off camera shake? Some of us find it nauseating after only a short while. Please address this today if you can.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    Dear Zenimax Online Studios will there ever be added a Class Change Token to the game?

Ive asked this in like a thousand threads, basically their motto seems to be ask us anything, get answers for nothing
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting now, during every ESO Live we’ll hold a Q&A where we’ll answer some of your questions about the game
    You should probably remove this from the first post. No questions whatsoever were answered today, and neither in the past few streams as far as I could see in the past broadcasts.
    Edited by Octopuss on August 18, 2017 10:25PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will we get? :

- storage to housing
    - jewelry crafting for all crafted sets
    - spellcrafting
    - increased caps for housing
    - fixed lag in cyro and dungeons
    - the huge continent on the east and Elsweyr
    Edited by altemriel on August 19, 2017 6:24PM
  • carl.dudaub17_ESO
    Will there be an eclipse tomorrow in Tamriel ?
    the_droog - NA - EP- DK
    droog_junior- NA-DC-Sorc
  • Talendear
    Talendear
    Soul Shriven
    My question would be: Why do I get stuck in PVP Loading screens for minutes on end, including from a wall repair? That doesn't seem right.
  • Adzer2
    Adzer2
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to revamp the fishing mechanics, fishing holes way to rare and expire too quickly IMO
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Characters:
    Adzer - Breton Templar
    Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
    Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
    Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
    Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
    Father Dori - Breton Templar
    Argo - Argonian Dragonknight
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any chance we might get future update for PC platform client adding support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) displays?

To explain a bit more, I'm referring to expanded 12-bit color space HDR video / Rec.2020 or Rec.2100 color gamut. My understanding is with games on PC this is a feature that must be deliberately implemented by the developer.

ESO Patch 1.19 added this feature for the PS4 Pro, but unless I'm misunderstanding how this works, so far I haven't heard of this becoming accessible yet on the PC client.

According to someone on NeoGAF
    What actually happens is that the game internally renders HDR lighting and then in order to display this dynamic range on TVs (which are incapable of displaying the full range) they have to tone map the image to a limited range. For normal TV this range is 0-255 and games have been doing this for years and years since Half Life 2.

However the new HDR TVs are capable of displaying range from 0-1023 for HDR10 and higher for Dolby HDR but in order to use this ability the developers now have to tone map to this range instead of tone mapping to be displayed on 0-255. This process is not automatic and this is why developers need to support HDR displays in order for the games to use them. And yes you guessed it right even HDR TVs don't really display the full range it's just that they are capable of displaying a lot more range than older non HDR TVs.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 21, 2017 10:40AM
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance in the future we might get free hair colour dyes? So my blonde Nord character could wear those white river braids and still actually have blonde hair? Or have the tints on crown/crate hairs styles optional?

• TheZirex
    TheZirex
    ✭✭✭
    Armor stands, is that going to be a possible furnishing item?
    Cause that is amazin' yo
  • Brandedbeauty
    Brandedbeauty
    Soul Shriven
    Hello All! I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this but i've had couple thoughts and questions for awhile now hope you dont mind me asking.

1.) I would love to have the ability to have Armor Stands in housing to show off armor. Please say its gonna happen. :smile:

2.) Armor sets I have no doubt that players have multiple sets of gear (PVE, PVP, Thief set etc) Would it be possible to have Armor sets to where it wouldn't count towards your inventory and it would be more organized.

3.) To be able to search at guild traders by Keywords.

4.) As well as to be able to store stuff in housing.

5.) I know this is a touchy subject but ive never been a fan of the guild traders :( I vote for Auction House but honestly if not i just want a reasonable answer as to why not the Auction House just curious.
    Edited by Brandedbeauty on August 21, 2017 12:25PM
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    So when are you plan on putting the game back online about a hour or so late went off 3am said be back on 7 its now 8:30 am you still ain't online wth?
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Now its about 9am and still your not back online question is dis they mess something up bad enough that the server could be down all day just wondering am going by your post earlier supposed to be back online at 7am now 2 hours late
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should at least post a update and let us now the maintance is taking longer than planned, maybe even a rough time frame when it will be done.
  • Xirks
    Xirks
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

When are you going to address the problems in Cyrodiil rather than focusing all your attention to the pve aspect of the game. We want to play the game too..
  • Xzundra
    Xzundra
    Why has PVP and PVE not been seperated yet as far as skills and armor? I find more and more frustration as the patches go on because of never ending cycle of trying to balance both sides. It is impossible to balance both pvp and pve using the same skills and sets. Pretty much every major mmo has seperated them to keep both sides happy, so that when a patch hits its not so extremely detrimental to one side or another. With the increase of DLC's that will be being released now, this would be more vital than ever. I am really sick of having to completely change my builds, gear sets, and basically have to relearn how to play my character every time you release a patch. As soon as I master one build and rotation it changes. It is honestly beyond annoying and has started to push me away from enjoying this game the way I once did.
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - today I was told that "Natassja" is unacceptable as a character name because it has the word "ass" in it.... I respectfully request that this insanity is fixed. I've spent thousands on your game and now I can't have a character game that, coincidentally, has the crime of having 3 letters consecutively... Can someone actually fix this insanity... Here's the ticket number: 170821-001240
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Also.... Can I get a "heads up" @ZOS_GinaBruno when ASSassins League gets a name change due to offensive name?????
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG, is it so bad? Better remove all automated censor system alltogether and resort to player reports when they feel like something is wrong.
    This is beyond ridiculous.
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. It's insanity.
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Add more creature morphs to the Crown Store. We currently have the draugr, goblin, and xivkyn morphs.

Perhaps Maomer, Minotaurs, Dwarves, Akaviri, Lilmothiith, or any other subrace. This will increase diversity and/or improve roleplaying.

This will not and cannot break "lore" issues, because it is a MORPH, therefore will not impact the current 10 races of Tamriel. Morphs are merely cosmetic, and are found wanting.

• LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a person who has extreme difficulty remembering passwords...

Can you please not make your ESO Live videos require login to YouTube to watch??? (As in, "this video may be inappropriate for some users.") It's not like the kids of today don't know how to subtract 18 from 2017 - ie, it really won't stop anyone from watching it, will it?

Except me, because I can't remember my smegging password. -____-

Edited by LadyLethalla on August 24, 2017 11:09PM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, how about having your browser remember login to Google?
  • F3arM0d3
    F3arM0d3
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an update for craftable jewelry in the near future?
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One (NA Server)

Orc Dragonknight - Lvl. 50
    High Elf Templar - Lvl. 50
    Dark Elf Nightblade - Lvl. 50
    Breton Warden - Lvl. 50

- My Music -
  • Mircat9000
    [Meant to post on last page]
    Edited by Mircat9000 on August 25, 2017 6:00PM
  • Mircat9000
    Sorry if this question has been asked already.
    Will cosmetic character changes (i.e; hair, adornments) be given a gold price at any point?

A few thousand for a single use token seems fair.
    At least then gold would have a use beyond buying housing with no storage, bag and bank space, the occasional guild store item, and potions.
    Edited by Mircat9000 on August 25, 2017 6:04PM
  • maxta1
    maxta1
    Soul Shriven
    if u dont fix ur servers lagging/kicking ur going to lose me as a paying player and seeing this on chat so its not just me i have run speed test after speedtest on my server flushed dns ,change all my cables game use to work fine. last few updates it gets worse and worse my other games ,swtor ,armored war fare wows all work like they should np. no kicks, no frezze ups what are u waiteing for? every one to give up and play something else? thats whats going to happen if u dont upgrade ur servers if i could stay up till midnight and play to around noon then there would not be a issue, ur servers are getting strained and it kill me playing this game. to day i had to drop out of pvp with my guild i was kicked 6 times in less that a hour and i am not going to pay a sub every month for this crap. what ever u have done to servers last 4- 5 months u need to undo or make them bigger before its bites u in the back side
  • F3arM0d3
    F3arM0d3
    ✭✭✭
    Are you going to fix your mistakes and return to the original lore?
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One (NA Server)

Orc Dragonknight - Lvl. 50
    High Elf Templar - Lvl. 50
    Dark Elf Nightblade - Lvl. 50
    Breton Warden - Lvl. 50

- My Music -
This discussion has been closed.