Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Salganis
    Salganis
    ✭✭✭
    What I do not like of my NB when I do my DPS rotation is that relentless focus and the other morph requires 2 phases to activate , I do not like to have to do 2 click to activate the skill in my opinion it should be triggered automatically when it reaches 5 or when after 5 I do my next skill.
    Can think of changing this mechanic? It's very tedious
  • maxta1
    maxta1
    Soul Shriven
    F3arM0d3 wrote: »
    Are you going to fix your mistakes and return to the original lore?

are u a dve or even anything like such i think not so it really dont matter what you say now does it?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is fixing the Sixth House Robe's collar texture mistake part of scheduled repairs yet? There are a lot of us that can't use this after putting all the work in to grind for it because of that weird textureless undyeable collar neck spot thingie. Hoped you would get it when you addressed hoods.

Also, any word on expanding housing permissions to allow permitted guests to place furniture so we can take some burden off couples or guilds that decorate cooperatively?
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxta1 wrote: »

are u a dve or even anything like such i think not so it really dont matter what you say now does it?
    Hello. Punctuation please. Stop typing like klingon. Thank you.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You start a thread about this. Why? What are you talking about???
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't understand your company don't believe you're there for the gamers all I see is how much money your company can make all it is .
    The server goes down it says 6am its still down I wonder if you ever be correct on the right time .
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolveman wrote: »
    I really can't understand your company don't believe you're there for the gamers all I see is how much money your company can make all it is .
    The server goes down it says 6am its still down I wonder if you ever be correct on the right time .

Wrong thread.
    Wrong use of punctuation.
    Everything wrong.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone. This thread was originally started for us to gather questions to answer during an Ask Us Anything segment on ESO Live, but has devolved into troubleshooting or non-specific questions. As such, we're going to close this thread. In the future, if we decide to have another Ask Us Anything segment on the show, we'll simply start a new thread.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.