Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
YT Channel: Dracarys ESO

Latest Videos
https://youtu.be/1UnfjvWriv8
Markarth Vids:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kraP49I64tk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP01YrtqLGQ

Greymoor Vids:
The Faregyl Massacre
https://youtu.be/VSitVXhBGU4

The one you've been waiting for
https://youtu.be/O-JlKzSdqes

Bringmore Blues
https://youtu.be/Pi-YU1Xufuo

Harrowstorm and previous patch:
Keep Fighting:
https://youtu.be/3xpH3FQtW4w

Performance...
https://youtu.be/CCZQYA0eknA

The Tickening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGRz6A7vNtA

Chasing the Dragon:
https://youtu.be/0DsslFrVQIk

The Long Night at Harluns
https://youtu.be/pxMWU0zLtb0

Wild Things - Dragonhold #1
https://youtu.be/HEI13OvM7OI

We Love ESO #4
https://youtu.be/WAlyE1vxeJU

Other Videos are available on our channel as well as some older build guides:
Build Guides:
Dracast Podcast Playlist
FEtSRFk.png

Dracarys is PVP guild on EP side NA server. We run mainly 8-14 sized groups primetime as well as some smaller groups during non primetime.
It goes without saying if you're not a fan of organised guild play then you most likely won't enjoy these videos but if you like to see organised group play in outnumbered or GVG situations then enjoy :)
Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 4, 2021 9:49PM
@Solar_Breeze
NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some Videos from last weekends raid. Healer POV if you are interested. Big thanks to all our rival guilds as well, Making PVP worth playing. Always Enjoyable fights off the top off my head. Dominion Kights, Dominate dominion, VE, AK, Fantasia.

Saturday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M8I-2UroN8&t=178s

Sunday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czrSSSerw6M&t=95s
    Edited by Vilestride on July 4, 2017 11:22PM
  • Vincelex
    Vincelex
    ✭✭✭
    Sick Vids :wink:
    Who's that OP stam support?
    @Vincelex
    Dracarys
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 lots of salt B)

P.S.: really good job with videos guys! You are op!^^
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd really like that gate fight back, but I suppose sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. The high hp spec works very well for you in tight spaces, took us longer than I'd like to get a feel for how it plays.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I'd really like that gate fight back, but I suppose sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. The high hp spec works very well for you in tight spaces, took us longer than I'd like to get a feel for how it plays.

Always a pleasure fighting you guys away from the hordes. Look forward to the many fights to come.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Always a pleasure fighting you guys away from the hordes. Look forward to the many fights to come.

Indeed, even the odd role reversal like Sunday!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed, even the odd role reversal like Sunday!

Yeah man, always good fights. You nearly got a lot of us into the lava that Sunday.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good to watch. But man!! I am having a hard time understanding what js actually going on
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For one second I thought of Fluffy :smiley: Nice vids :)
    EU | PC
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dem bombs. Dat teamwork. Great stuff.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    This is good to watch. But man!! I am having a hard time understanding what js actually going on

basically you press ults and run into each other
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »

If only you knew how organised and skillful that type of gameplay really is. But I guess running cancer magplar builds in BGs vs pugs is more skillful xD
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »

If only you knew how organised and skillful that type of gameplay really is. But I guess running cancer magplar builds in BGs vs pugs is more skillful xD

I agree with you 100% about the skills involved in group play. But in braidas's defence I guess No Mercy was before your time?
    Edited by Vilestride on July 5, 2017 9:28AM
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giahh wrote: »

I agree with you 100% about the skills involved in group play. But in braidas's defence I guess No Mercy was before your time?

Why'd you edit? I'll always say Banana Squad are the best ESO has seen, and I have watched a few of No Mercy's videos. If Braidas was in NM then I'm not sure why he'd say the *** he said, but maybe he's become one of those "1vX/small scale is the only way to play this game" type of players that a lot of PC NA players have become.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1VXers are just not gonna like these vids man. I can only speculate that braidas simply isn't happy with the Meta right now for group play compared to Meta of the past. Which is understandable.
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1VXers are just not gonna like these vids man. I can only speculate that braidas simply isn't happy with the Meta right now for group play compared to Meta of the past. Which is understandable.

I understand completely. I no longer raid myself because I don't have enough time, and I've always enjoyed 1vX/small scale more, but talking down on other players playstyles, especially organised playstyles, isn't needed. It's the unorganised groups who stack on the same spot as every other unorganised group across all 3 factions that are the problem, which is more so because of Zos and their rubbish map design which promotes stacking in emp keeps and such.
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    The funny thing is that the majority of current so called 1vXers used to be (and some of them still are!) members of guilds that they call "no skill zerglings" now :) Banana Squad, Astrum, Exiles, NL, Havoc, NM, DiE, K-Hole, IR etc etc - they all were organized group oriented guilds. During the time they were in these guilds they had no problem with such playstyle but now suddenly it became "so easy, you just need to press one button", even tho atm organized group pvp is way more difficult compared to how it was 2 first years of the game. Hypo-sunglasses-of-crit confirmed :trollface:

Oh and ofc a lot of them consider it their duty to come in such kind of topics and leave some salty comment about the playstyle otherwise their day won't be completed it seems.. XD
    Edited by Rin_Senya on July 5, 2017 11:23AM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, good to see alot of the old Haxus members are still playing together.
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭

Why'd you edit? I'll always say Banana Squad are the best ESO has seen, and I have watched a few of No Mercy's videos. If Braidas was in NM then I'm not sure why he'd say the *** he said, but maybe he's become one of those "1vX/small scale is the only way to play this game" type of players that a lot of PC NA players have become.

or maybe it was a joke that you took too seriously. i think ik as much about larger group pvp as anyone and obv theres more to it than that (timing/builds/raid leads calls), but the actual playing of it is hitting ults and running into each other lol. if u enjoy that great idc, i enjoyed it for a long time too
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

or maybe it was a joke that you took too seriously. i think ik as much about larger group pvp as anyone and obv theres more to it than that (timing/builds/raid leads calls), but the actual playing of it is hitting ults and running into each other lol. if u enjoy that great idc, i enjoyed it for a long time too

It generally depends on the skill of the opponent when it comes down to how gameplay actually goes, If you just hit ults and run into a decent guild in a straight GvG situation (open field) you wont kill anything (maybe 1 guy).

I'd say all combat in eso is about timing, builds, kiting and calls. Its the same for 1vX and GvX. The majority of 1vX or smallscale clips use ulti's to burst someone down before getting surrounded and then re-positioning to string out enemies further, this is what guilds generally will do too just on a larger scale.

Sure if you are against pugs/certain guilds then quite often just full damage pushes will work nicely because they don't know how to counterplay and you can get away with it.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on July 5, 2017 1:32PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP! Great videos! :)
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Damn bro you're always so salty
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Nice stuff guys :)
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭

It generally depends on the skill of the opponent when it comes down to how gameplay actually goes, If you just hit ults and run into a decent guild in a straight GvG situation (open field) you wont kill anything (maybe 1 guy).

I'd say all combat in eso is about timing, builds, kiting and calls. Its the same for 1vX and GvX. The majority of 1vX or smallscale clips use ulti's to burst someone down before getting surrounded and then re-positioning to string out enemies further, this is what guilds generally will do too just on a larger scale.

Sure if you are against pugs/certain guilds then quite often just full damage pushes will work nicely because they don't know how to counterplay and you can get away with it.

thats pretty much what i said in more words
    Youtube

• Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

Damn bro you're always so salty

Not really, just don't appreciate people making silly comments because they're 1vXers and think it's the only way to play the game. [snip]

[Edit for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 5, 2017 4:41PM
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vids Drac!
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

K-Hole at peak (patches 1.7-1.8) was more or less unbeatable. But that's PC NA, so we never went against Banana Squad. I watched a lot of their videos and would have liked a chance to fight them. Braidas, ofc, was in KH. KH never made many videos nor advertised much.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

K-Hole at peak (patches 1.7-1.8) was more or less unbeatable. But that's PC NA, so we never went against Banana Squad. I watched a lot of their videos and would have liked a chance to fight them. Braidas, ofc, was in KH. KH never made many videos nor advertised much.

I remember watching KHole during the GvG and you guys were easily on another level compared to the other guilds you fought. I don't think you guys even had a single death during the GvG if I remember correctly? Hard to imagine any guild being capable of beating you guys at peak.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video Drac, always fun to see high quality organized groups posting their gameplay to the forums. Also, outstanding job to whomever made your logo. Looks amazing!
    Edited by NACtron on July 5, 2017 3:23PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Ishammael wrote: »

I remember watching KHole during the GvG and you guys were easily on another level compared to the other guilds you fought. I don't think you guys even had a single death during the GvG if I remember correctly? Hard to imagine any guild being capable of beating you guys at peak.

I used to have videos of the fights from the second tournament. I think a few are floating around of the first GvG tourney.

Yeah the GvGs were flawless. It was a really, really great group that we had at the time. The meta has completely changed though... hard to be as dominant since damage is so high. I think that as Wardens enter Cyro in larger numbers, it will happen again. That Tree ultimate is way OP and the ground Major defile (with a HOT) is disgusting.

Regardless, great videos OP.