Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - another campaign that we will lose (Vivec NA)?

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't complain about other people not having a social life just because you're outnumbered while on the forums upset . All this complaining solves nothing . Put more time into enjoying the game then making fun of others that are . That doesn't win campaigns either . Some things you never have complete control over , it's just the way it goes . AD will do much better with negativity and complaints . Everyone has different ways of playing and the sooner you accept that the sooner PVP won't be so frustrating for you .
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    As this thread looks to be exclusively about the Vivec NA campaign, we've decided to move this thread over to the Campaigns forum.

yes, is, ty Billie
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't complain about other people not having a social life just because you're outnumbered while on the forums upset . All this complaining solves nothing . Put more time into enjoying the game then making fun of others that are . That doesn't win campaigns either . Some things you never have complete control over , it's just the way it goes . AD will do much better with negativity and complaints . Everyone has different ways of playing and the sooner you accept that the sooner PVP won't be so frustrating for you .

Just kiding :)
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...in all case, ... it's strange to see AD help every day EP. EP always picks up our scrolls, farm ADs players with ease, etc. I do not understand this 'passion' of several AD players for EP.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    my best definition to a 'terrible idea'...

EP pop lock for 12 hours (serious ZOS?) 3k points ahead AD...and, in prime time USA, atack AD, and not DC.

Purpe is realll
    Edited by Juli'St on June 9, 2017 2:51AM
  • Akgurd
    Akgurd
    ✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »

EP pop lock for 12 hours (serious ZOS?) 3k points ahead AD...and, in prime time USA, atack AD, and not DC.

Purpe is realll

That's probably because it's easier to farm on AD.
    Prime time AD has large number of pugs while little to no presence of strong guild groups to counter.
    Edited by Akgurd on June 9, 2017 4:56AM
    Aknight
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akgurd wrote: »

Purpe is realll

Prime time AD has large number of pugs while little to no presence of strong guild groups to counter.

With troll's build's... destros run's... etc... easy farm anyone. Not is this, in my opinion.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About time that dc started pushing south.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akgurd wrote: »

Purpe is realll

With troll's build's... destros run's... etc... easy farm anyone. Not is this, in my opinion.

Lol the zone troll talking about troll builds is a double negative.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    You don't score points for holding Alessia bridge. L2p, AD

But, but.. EP needs somebody to farm B)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't take Vivec seriously; CP campaigns are not for serious pvp. Its for players who need training wheels, score don't matter.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One can also argue no CP is also for not serious pvp because of all the proc sets, poisons and etc that are way over performing.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One can also argue no CP is also for not serious pvp because of all the proc sets, poisons and etc that are way over performing.

Highly agree. Honestly at this point. I wouldn't take any PvP aspect of ESO serious.

Proc Sets = free damage that can be stacked to deal more damage then actually player abilities.

Poisons = Huge non skillful advantage that makes it so your enemy can not fight back. More so now since resource sustainment is soo nerfed. Poisons are pretty broken in Non CP.

All and all after playing a few MOBAs for a bit. There is not a single MMORPG that has PvP in it in this day and age. That I can truly say is worth taking serious. All of them for the most part is either highly gimmick based(Gear vs Gear), Pay to Win, or Pay to instantly leveling and or gear up, if you spend a boat load of IRL cash.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Highly agree. Honestly at this point. I wouldn't take any PvP aspect of ESO serious.

Proc Sets = free damage that can be stacked to deal more damage then actually player abilities.

Poisons = Huge non skillful advantage that makes it so your enemy can not fight back. More so now since resource sustainment is soo nerfed. Poisons are pretty broken in Non CP.

All and all after playing a few MOBAs for a bit. There is not a single MMORPG that has PvP in it in this day and age. That I can truly say is worth taking serious. All of them for the most part is either highly gimmick based(Gear vs Gear), Pay to Win, or Pay to instantly leveling and or gear up, if you spend a boat load of IRL cash.

For mass scale PvP. The full loot Survival genre has that on lock down. Much much better meaningful and skill based mass scale PvP.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ilpagliaccio

First, u is my fan :) Secound, u still my fan. :)
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Silly me I forgot there aren't any proc sets equipable when I allocate my champion points. LoL. You can also thank CP for resource poisons, they wouldn't exist at all without the always overperforming crutch point system.
    Edited by Drakkdjinn on June 11, 2017 6:08PM