ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a way to not receive whisper but not being offline in friend list?
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering how you felt abput the new heavy attacks build ? Have you tried one ? Have you enjoy it ?
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this has probably been discussed before, but ZOS is not considering a paid service to transfer from console to PC, or vice-versa? I know this would take time and effort, but I am also sure others would be willing to pay for this service as well.

they need to offer a console to console transfer, or account sync.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do "you guys" ever use this thread?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Do "you guys" ever use this thread?
    They don't seem to any more. I wish they would sink it if they're not going to use it any more.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • skywarnmc27
    skywarnmc27
    ✭✭✭
    Ask you anything? why is morrow wind the size of a DLC but 44 Bucks more expensive? So much for all future content, with ESO +.
  • greekvamp_ESO
    greekvamp_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello.
    Only two questions.
    Are you going to ruin PvE even more because of the PvP whiners?
    Also, are you going to add again the 'reduce cost of abilities' CP so we can decently play the game again?

thank you.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 questions:

1) Are light/medium/heavy attacks actually intended to scale like this?

2) Is there any plan to address cheat engine use or are we just going to pretend it is not a thing in perpetuity.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did something so stupid as a grouping bug make it to the game?

• Arbitrator
    Arbitrator
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to rework Templars to have a dedicated Tanking line, Damage line, and Healing line, similar to how you designed Wardens? Right now we've got 2 "whatever they are" lines and 1 healing line that is nothing compared to the Warden. Breath of life is the only thing that even keeps people playing Templar healers.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The vanilla zones are lacking in quality compared to the DLC areas
    Will you guys update and import Skyrim from TES:V into the game the same way you did for TES:III?

I would love to see the Skyrim I knew again.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    The vanilla zones are lacking in quality compared to the DLC areas
    Will you guys update and import Skyrim from TES:V into the game the same way you did for TES:III?

I would love to see the Skyrim I knew again.

Or this one would like to see Elsweyr, her homeland one day.

With determined fur
    Maomii

• Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

Why do you guys not offer a Level 50 upgrade purchasable in the crownstore ? I've already levelled 2 characters up and do not have the time or inclination to do it again.

In a F2P game keeping the game going money wise is always going to be challenging so why cut off/ refuse to explore an obvious additional revenue stream? I'd pay for it, twice!! Plenty more people would too. Jesus, I can buy a vampire bite but I can't buy a level up time saver? Mental.

I know mentioning WoW is probably makes me a heretic (don't even play it btw) but I am aware that a level up feature is purchasable and allows people to chop and change between servers (e.g North America & EU) and enjoy playing new characters without the hassle.

I like this game and I'm actually saying I'd happily spend more money supporting it (as would loads of other people I assume). Please tell me if this is something that will/could/has been considered by the development team and if it has been ruled out?
    Edited by Stewart1874 on June 4, 2017 12:13AM
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • louisianalady43
    Will you open up more Guild Traders spots in Tamriel? It seems that the cost to operate a guild store is excessive. All guilds are going to DUES in excessive amounts; in order to obtain a spot.

I feel that the interior of the gameplay is getting ridiculously expensive and ESPECIALLY THE COST OF ITEMS IN CROWN STORE.

Please remember this is an additive game and that the costs to play are getting extremely high. I know you all need to make a
    living but don't put us in the poor house.

Thanks

xbox one player
  • eselouis
    eselouis
    Smooth move. Why didnt you give up a free character slot with the purchase of morrowind?
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will you open up more Guild Traders spots in Tamriel? It seems that the cost to operate a guild store is excessive. All guilds are going to DUES in excessive amounts; in order to obtain a spot.

I feel that the interior of the gameplay is getting ridiculously expensive and ESPECIALLY THE COST OF ITEMS IN CROWN STORE.

Please remember this is an additive game and that the costs to play are getting extremely high. I know you all need to make a
    living but don't put us in the poor house.

Thanks

xbox one player
    Hate to say it but I think that's there main goal to scam rip scrape screw more and more money out of the customer..
  • Evildeadgirl
    Hello - I've pre-ordered the physical copy Collectors Edition of Morrowind from Amazon back in February and had been given early adoption access. Today I was notified by Amazon, my copy would not be shipped until June 12. According to the support forums I have to enter my code to be able retain my access. Since I won't have my code for another 6 days, is there a way those with this same issue can be given a temporary code if we provide proof of our shipping delays? Also will we loose access to our progress once we do have our new copies? Please help!
  • brighteyes53
    Yeah so I made the dumb mistake of logging out of the game because now it just keeps saying loading and then "Login Failed. Connection to server timed out. Please try again later." Is this am ESO server issue or Xbox? Because Xbox didn't show anything about Elder Scrolls being affected by their server issues.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Titles!

Can we have "Deadlands Adept" changed to "Deadlands Savvy"? The achievement title is cooler than the actual given one. Shalidor calls us Adept and he makes it sound like butler or servant instead of grand master or expert.

I'd also like a master decorator title, it would be cool to see an interior designer wreck people in pvp lol.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will see jewelry crafting and two handed weapons count as two piece set bonuses
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY like to hear the Dev. if there are any plans in the future, to add crafting so you can change styles or craft your own costumes from all the wonderful motifs in the game that is never used :)?
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you ever allow furnishing deconstruction for materials?
  • Denniscoolb16_ESO
    Denniscoolb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    When will battlegrounds work properly? And also, are there plans for adding more maps and gamemodes to it.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any chance we could get a housing update? Specifically, I'm interested in knowing:

1. Are you still working on a storage system for housing?
    2. Are you still planning on a gardening/farming system for housing?
    3. Will we ever be able to get more item slots (even if we have to buy them with crowns) for housing?
    4. Is there anything new coming for housing that I don't know about yet?
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    I did the update bought morrowind and was excited at first then as I looked the champion system changed wich was very confusing before the big change I had every thing set way I liked it .Then Zen decides to change the campaign what happened to it ? Can't get into cyrodiil at all not very happy with that change.
    Now as a older gamer I remember morrowind when it was on Xbox also played it on pc years ago I would think it would've made more sense to remaster the game it self then add it to eso .
    I feel it's a waste of money to buy these add one etc if there gonna to make massive changes.
    So my question stands how do I get into cyrodiil?
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolveman wrote: »
    I did the update bought morrowind and was excited at first then as I looked the champion system changed wich was very confusing before the big change I had every thing set way I liked it .Then Zen decides to change the campaign what happened to it ? Can't get into cyrodiil at all not very happy with that change.
    Now as a older gamer I remember morrowind when it was on Xbox also played it on pc years ago I would think it would've made more sense to remaster the game it self then add it to eso .
    I feel it's a waste of money to buy these add one etc if there gonna to make massive changes.

You have not said way you can't get into cyrodiil?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting into Cyrodiil hasn't changed. You need to open the Alliance War screen, select a new Home Campaign, and then join the queue. And the massive changes are part of the base game, so you don't waste any money on them.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Campaign as follows ,
    Vivec,
    Kyne,
    Almalexia,
    Sotha sil,
    What happened to hadderus? If that's the correct spelling.
    The other campaigns? That's my question and why did they change it?
    I swear Zen can mess up a wet dream .
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign as follows ,
    Vivec,
    Kyne,
    Almalexia,
    Sotha sil,
    What happened to hadderus? If that's the correct spelling.
    The other campaigns? That's my question and why did they change it?
    I swear Zen can mess up a wet dream .
    We have all new campaigns for the new release. See this thread.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Will the alliance war cyrodill ever cange the way it looks with future chapters and game updates?
This discussion has been closed.