AD - another campaign that we will lose (Vivec NA)?

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »
    Satiar, Agrippa

...dont forghet AD here...4rd place... oups, dont have 4rd :tired_face:

AD will be fine. Very few DC guilds have been playing.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Satiar, Agrippa

...dont forghet AD here...4rd place... oups, dont have 4rd :tired_face:

AD will be fine. Very few DC guilds have been playing.

...yes, but need change much to back to campaigns.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sequence of the tragedy (a litle DRAMA here :smiley: ) in Vivec AD faction

http://imgur.com/a/5mvOz
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm feeling like tonight will be a good night for AD.

Or should I say, "tonight good night feeling AD"
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More one time, AD try ASH and more one time, AD lost a home. Some AD work to EP. More one EMP elect for AD at ASH.

http://imgur.com/a/ypgeV

Agrippa

What you say? ;) (right now in Vivec)

As I said before. EP isn't your friend. If we're strong enough to crown, we will. If not, we don't.

After the crowning, the best thing you could do for your own points earnings is get Roe/Nik back asap, take Ash, and then push Rayles/Glade. Let EP grab Warden and NiMohk and take Alma Ruma for yourselves and then gatecamp DC.

That kneecaps DC and keeps EP busy. Suddenly you're pushing closer to second.

AD's not getting first this campaign. The thing to do that's in your own best interest is to take the easier path to second, which is to stick a knife in DC and catch up to their lower score.

This is about the worst advice ever. Why would you tell another person to settle for second? With EP pushing a nearly 800 pt lead, everyone should focus EP, especially their home keeps. It is actually the only way, for either blue or yellow to finish in first. I agree that yellow should hit blue as well, if they want a first place win. But the minute EP tries to take back one of their inner keeps, both blue and yellow should hit hard. And that's about the only advice there is.

At this point, though, I'm sure most players are just earning enough AP to get their gold rewards and have fun. Campaign is pretty much over, especially when EP caps everything before every maintenance/patch. Sure wish that zos would stop ticks during downtime. But earning pts this way doesn't make it any less cheesy.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    More one time, AD try ASH and more one time, AD lost a home. Some AD work to EP. More one EMP elect for AD at ASH.

Agrippa

As I said before. EP isn't your friend. If we're strong enough to crown, we will. If not, we don't.

After the crowning, the best thing you could do for your own points earnings is get Roe/Nik back asap, take Ash, and then push Rayles/Glade. Let EP grab Warden and NiMohk and take Alma Ruma for yourselves and then gatecamp DC.

AD's not getting first this campaign. The thing to do that's in your own best interest is to take the easier path to second, which is to stick a knife in DC and catch up to their lower score.

This is about the worst advice ever. Why would you tell another person to settle for second? With EP pushing a nearly 800 pt lead, everyone should focus EP, especially their home keeps. It is actually the only way, for either blue or yellow to finish in first. I agree that yellow should hit blue as well, if they want a first place win. But the minute EP tries to take back one of their inner keeps, both blue and yellow should hit hard. And that's about the only advice there is.

At this point, though, I'm sure most players are just earning enough AP to get their gold rewards and have fun. Campaign is pretty much over, especially when EP caps everything before every maintenance/patch. Sure wish that zos would stop ticks during downtime. But earning pts this way doesn't make it any less cheesy.

When first isn't attainable, second becomes the goal.

But hey, you're DC, I don't expect you to like it, nor do I care if you do.

Remember this -- even if there's a perfect compact and somehow AD and DC evenly split EP's home keeps and scrolls and equally distribute the points that EP could have earned between them... how does AD ever hope to get into first? Ever? Mathematically impossible as one as one other faction maintains a similar score per hour as them due to the massive size of the gap they currently have.

So, you go for the lower hanging fruit and tear down 2nd place to put yourself there. Requires a lower earnings per hour to overtake than the first place team.

Plus, DC is the team that just this afternoon kneecapped AD while they were doing EXACTLY what you suggested and hit the EP tri-keeps by taking all three of AD's tri-keeps and their last remaining scroll. Then proceeded to camp Brindle and Roebeck for several hours.

Boy, that signals intent for a long lasting and trustworthy partnership.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on June 7, 2017 11:31PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But hey, you're DC, I don't expect you to like it, nor do I care if you do..

Second is meaningless in this game. Maybe 5k more gold. Please, don't even. And I'm honestly fine with whoever wins the campaign. But I still think EP has been really cheesy with the "cap everything before maintenance/patch" stuff. I'm pretty sure many agree with me. But hey...win by any means necessary, right?
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Second is meaningless in this game. Maybe 5k more gold. Please, don't even. And I'm honestly fine with whoever wins the campaign. But I still think EP has been really cheesy with the "cap everything before maintenance/patch" stuff. I'm pretty sure many agree with me. But hey...win by any means necessary, right?

Which is why pop locking the server at 8-9am with oceanics vs 1-2 bars and capping the server is better, right?

Hypocrisy at its finest.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    I'm feeling like tonight will be a good night for AD.

Or should I say, "tonight good night feeling AD"

I dont belive in good night to AD. AD still with the old conception about campaign's.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Which is why pop locking the server at 8-9am with oceanics vs 1-2 bars and capping the server is better, right?

Hypocrisy at its finest.

There is actually a difference between having one bar more pop than taking all objectives before maintenance. Please don't be so naive in trying to win an argument.

You could also point out that Oceanics often logs onto to an EP Emp which was taken an hour or two before. A time when both blue and yellow have no organized guilds running. This unfortunately cannot be helped. But at least blues and yellows can put up a fight in protecting their inner keeps. Yes, there is a difference between that and capping everything before maintenance. (Of course, we usually dethrone even before more blues log on.)
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    All old or older players can consider, review ideas. Important is keeping all factions (UP) standing, for the fund and all.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 8, 2017 12:59AM
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    AD need less constant toxic banter with one another, more people willing to lead and teach and effectively be open to teamwork. But then again that has been said for months.

That was exactly the reason at the end of 2016 I lefted AD for EP. AD guilds and players for the most part was so insufferable. That I rerolled 6 of my established Max Level characters to EP. Have been EP since not much complaints about EP. I think I'll stay here with my 10 EP characters.

Strange, AD win in this year... u dont like win? And try dont be toxic in this topic, ty.

Yeah
    Its terrible see my faction completelly desmoralized...

http://imgur.com/a/nO0lM

The old ideas do not seem to accept the 'new', which is new, the new players with their 'win for victory'. It seems like some old ideas, insist on the routine and routine that has taken my faction, AD, its fifth consecutive defeat. The old ideas seem to loathe the creativity of new players.

It is not common to see the old ideas form their groups and require absurd prerequisites to participate in these groups. I, with my 200 CP, am the 49 in rank AD and without making much effort. I believe that the will of the new players, low level's, surpasses the old routines, the old ideas in absolutely EVERYTHING. AD needs leaders to teach young people how campaigns are, how to fight, etc. Some groups simply discourage the younger ones, just see when they require a minimum of 300 CP to join the group (crystal-saving? laziness to teach the younger ones? or just arrogance, ... a minimum CP as 'ostentation' something in a local chat? - I believe in the latter hypothesis: arrogance).

This is what AD needs: new blood, oxygenated, willing to fight in something that believes and not for 'titles' or ... miserable dots ... called AP. AD, for its history deserves much more than it exists today, this history is a history of victories and much struggle.

Humility, sincerity, solidarity - not being afraid of criticism or looking at criticism as something negative (criticism is a prerequisite for maturation) - are prerequisites for winning when we are playing anything in collective and that is exactly what the current AD lacks.

Iskras

As I said earlier. When I came back to the game from a 4 month break seeing my old guild disbanded. I was met with this garbage. Needless to say my account hasn't had 7 AD characters on it for since 2016. Re-rolling EP was one of the best choices I've made in this game.

If that's how those players want to abuse other new faces in the name of their fun. Fine by me. Re-rolling these days is not as hard as it was back then.

IM63RZ9.png

This is exactly why AD gets crushed now. Because they want to be absolute arse hats towards the newer guys. Or players they don't know. So people like find it more fun to add to the pools that smashing their faces in. Instead of siting their taking their crap all of the time in Cyrodiil.

I feels no pitty for AD. May AD only be lefted with those *** till they decide to quit the game. Because their is no one left for them to give grief to. Instead they are the ones taken the grief from the once victims, now predators.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    AD need less constant toxic banter with one another, more people willing to lead and teach and effectively be open to teamwork. But then again that has been said for months.

That was exactly the reason at the end of 2016 I lefted AD for EP. AD guilds and players for the most part was so insufferable. That I rerolled 6 of my established Max Level characters to EP. Have been EP since not much complaints about EP. I think I'll stay here with my 10 EP characters.

Strange, AD win in this year... u dont like win? And try dont be toxic in this topic, ty.

Yeah
    Its terrible see my faction completelly desmoralized...

http://imgur.com/a/nO0lM

The old ideas do not seem to accept the 'new', which is new, the new players with their 'win for victory'. It seems like some old ideas, insist on the routine and routine that has taken my faction, AD, its fifth consecutive defeat. The old ideas seem to loathe the creativity of new players.

It is not common to see the old ideas form their groups and require absurd prerequisites to participate in these groups. I, with my 200 CP, am the 49 in rank AD and without making much effort. I believe that the will of the new players, low level's, surpasses the old routines, the old ideas in absolutely EVERYTHING. AD needs leaders to teach young people how campaigns are, how to fight, etc. Some groups simply discourage the younger ones, just see when they require a minimum of 300 CP to join the group (crystal-saving? laziness to teach the younger ones? or just arrogance, ... a minimum CP as 'ostentation' something in a local chat? - I believe in the latter hypothesis: arrogance).

This is what AD needs: new blood, oxygenated, willing to fight in something that believes and not for 'titles' or ... miserable dots ... called AP. AD, for its history deserves much more than it exists today, this history is a history of victories and much struggle.

Humility, sincerity, solidarity - not being afraid of criticism or looking at criticism as something negative (criticism is a prerequisite for maturation) - are prerequisites for winning when we are playing anything in collective and that is exactly what the current AD lacks.

Iskras

As I said earlier. When I came back to the game from a 4 month break seeing my old guild disbanded. I was met with this garbage. Needless to say my account hasn't had 7 AD characters on it for since 2016. Re-rolling EP was one of the best choices I've made in this game.

If that's how those players want to abuse other new faces in the name of their fun. Fine by me. Re-rolling these days is not as hard as it was back then.

IM63RZ9.png

This is exactly why AD gets crushed now. Because they want to be absolute arse hats towards the newer guys. Or players they don't know. So people like find it more fun to add to the pools that smashing their faces in. Instead of siting their taking their crap all of the time in Cyrodiil.

I feels no pitty for AD. May AD only be lefted with those *** till they decide to quit the game. Because their is no one left for them to give grief to. Instead they are the ones taken the grief from the once victims, now predators.

Someone traduce, please... ty.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Well no offense, but If your Zergs spent more time hitting ep when they're in first instead of taking glade out from under us when ep is sitting in first place with empower, then this would be a different campaign. Frankly ad in general has done nothing but double team us with ep. In fact I watched ep and ad hit a keep about a week ago and then ep just walked away, and never once did ep and ad fight. Its been like this all of last campaign and even worse this time. We have been fighting off reds and yellows contantly. The result is that ep basically gets a free ride to first while ad is guaranteed last place.

In a three way scoring system, taking points from first doesn't net you a path to second if you're in third place. It nets you a path to third. That's because 2nd place's earnings will continue to outstrip yours and at best the first place team will flag and lose the gap that they have, maybe even dropping them into 2nd. In the end, this leaves the third place team still in third place.

To advance in the standings, they need to reduce the earnings that 2nd has so that 2nd finds themselves in third, and this has allowed 3rd to advance to 2nd.

Guild Wars 2 WvWvW showed similar issues where, once the lead was large enough, 1st would be allowed to grow while 2nd and 3rd duked it out for 2nd place.

In short, the only people that benefit out of AD hitting EP is DC. And, well, who cares what they want?

You must be an ep zergling. So I can see where you'd be scared of an even fight. Anyway, of course it wouldn't guarantee them second place, they'd still have to work for it, but they could also choose to hit ep, and not have ep be so high above ad in score as to be completely unbeatable. It would level the playing field and make it a real three faction fight instead of a two faction fight between dc and ep with ad doing whatever it is they do.

If you can't read my signature to figure out my faction, well, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure you'll figure it out in due time.

But hey, bring it. I'm all about the dogpiling and the overwhelming numbers. I endured Bloodthorn for three months at launch. There's nothing you can do to me and mine that compares to that level of sheer overwhelming numbers and utter animosity. The more and harder you zerg, the more AP I earn. There's a reason, on average, the typical EP player has a higher AP earnings per campaign than the other two factions. We're constantly getting zerged along the Bleakers and Sejanus corridors. I've gone to the Nikel corridor and on some days I can go 15+ minutes without seeing another player. We are used to the double team, we don't fear it, and it feeds us.

And no, no amount of AD hitting EP will get them back into the fight. They never, ever, ever catch DC in that scenario. They consistantly remain 1000+ points behind and all it does is bring EP down to DC's level, at best, if they are successful.

As an AD player, who gives a hoot about what's best for DC? I wouldn't. The only way for AD to actually move out of third is to hit whomever is second until that second place team falls into third. Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative, but it's mathematical fact.

Wrong. You all spend all your time trying to zerg us down, and you always fail. You might take roe and nikel or get luck enough to takeash but it usually ends at nikel unless you've scrounged up a particulary large zerg at the right time of day. Now, let's say instead of just hitting toward nikel and ash constantly or running some failed attempt at glade, you spread both ways and hit allessia and sej more often, maybe went after and ep home keep. Then you'd be gaining more pts and resources over a larger area instead of waisitng your efforts on trying to keep us in second. You focus on sending out parties to capture and maintain resources at the tick. That's how you get up on the score. Look we're constantly be zerged down by yellow and red teams aggressively. Ep has had massive zergs on for most of everyday. Yes blue does the zerg run for a while but it's nowhere near the level ep is going for. On top of that we have people like you who think the best "strategy" is trying to cut us down to third somehow. Despite all that we're well into second place. Why? Because we push the map in both directions and make an effort to keep resources instead of launching single minded zergs (although I can't speak for the chal devotees) constantly to the same place. I'm not asking for your help, we don't need it. But, if you want to do better you're going to have to run the map both ways.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agrippa

Sure, i understand this. But, here i talk about AD strategy :) and tatic's.

Let me restate then. My previous post was in the context of : "If Agrippa was an AD guild/raid leader". I'm not, obviously, but if I was that's what I'd do.

You should come try it sometime. The being the leader in the dumbminion thing that is. Not the not being that thing what khajiit said you should be. Living that hard life fighting the unending tide of people who beat up Telel will vastly improve your skill as a player.

Not to mention show you that some of those easy to farm Dumbminion elves are in fact Griffs in clever disguises.

It'll also drive you as mad as a dumbmer being told they're silly but this is a small thing when compared to fighting side by side with someone you like to chase around yes?

And then you too can complain about, and try to fix, a map that looks like this....
    T4zUxZv.png, CgjGRBI.png

While being called a zergling by the blokes who need multiple raids to take the empty keeps from the team with the smallest population..........

Every day....

Even when they're losing scrolls.... :s

Truly Telel lives a blessedly fun life....
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Agrippa

Sure, i understand this. But, here i talk about AD strategy :) and tatic's.

Let me restate then. My previous post was in the context of : "If Agrippa was an AD guild/raid leader". I'm not, obviously, but if I was that's what I'd do.

You should come try it sometime. The being the leader in the dumbminion thing that is. Not the not being that thing what khajiit said you should be. Living that hard life fighting the unending tide of people who beat up Telel will vastly improve your skill as a player.

Not to mention show you that some of those easy to farm Dumbminion elves are in fact Griffs in clever disguises.

It'll also drive you as mad as a dumbmer being told they're silly but this is a small thing when compared to fighting side by side with someone you like to chase around yes?

And then you too can complain about, and try to fix, a map that looks like this....
    T4zUxZv.png, CgjGRBI.png

While being called a zergling by the blokes who need multiple raids to take the empty keeps from the team with the smallest population..........

Every day....

Even when they're losing scrolls.... :s

Truly Telel lives a blessedly fun life....

Problem of AD not is low pop. It's called: having commitment to campaigns. Just when I made these prints, AD was bigger. Just decided to change the right by the dubious, instead of scratching Chalman, where was our scroll, greed spoke louder and a certain group attacked the EP scroll.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 8, 2017 2:50AM
  • Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    Long live Nikel mile gate.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

Where AD are farmed every day.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you still under the impression anyone besides NML or other troll like players care for your opinion? Put a little sugar on your comments because this glass totally empty thing is getting old quickly. Just play and have fun, you can't control other players no matter how much you belittle them daily.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭

Are you still under the impression anyone besides NML or other troll like players care for your opinion? Put a little sugar on your comments because this glass totally empty thing is getting old quickly. Just play and have fun, you can't control other players no matter how much you belittle them daily.

I bet he's Erdogan, Duterte, or Putin. Thats why he feels like he needs to control a faction.
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

I bet he's Erdogan, Duterte, or Putin. Thats why he feels like he needs to control a faction.

One thing is certain: 5 consecutive defeats - including pop lock - the most shameful score in the history of this faction, almost 3k points behind EP and almost 2k points behind DC, losing 2 scrolls, electing two EMPs per day, a DC and Another EP, in short, all this demoralization does not seem to 'control' AD.

I think that in order to speak of something, we have to have 'certain morals', the opposite, becomes pure sophistry.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 8, 2017 6:06PM
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    This game is not competitive enough to show commitment everyday to grabbing score. To people who have fun pushing score then GG, go out there and have fun. I think a large portion of PvP groups just want to find good fights and if winning the campaign is a bi-product of that, so be it. Winning a campaign means absolutely nothing. Truth hurts, get used to it and maybe you guys can have some fun for once.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is not competitive enough to show commitment everyday to grabbing score. To people who have fun pushing score then GG, go out there and have fun. I think a large portion of PvP groups just want to find good fights and if winning the campaign is a bi-product of that, so be it. Winning a campaign means absolutely nothing. Truth hurts, get used to it and maybe you guys can have some fun for once.

The day ZOS alowed you to play your other faction toons on the same campaign was the day faction loyalty died. At this point going back will do way more harm than good. ZOS many times has said that they are catering to the casual players but imo they are balancing for the top 5%. Some players take a "casual" game way to seriously. I have a lot of fun trolling the trolls here though.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

My fun is win campaigns :)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winning campaigns and being on the leaderboard = what? Gold Leki resto staff? I prefer good fights over anything else.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭

Good. Then you do you. Don't talk *** about your faction in zone every single day, this is a game. People play it to have fun, weather it be pushing objectives, getting kills or sitting in a field waiting to horse gank someone.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

Good. Then you do you. Don't talk *** about your faction in zone every single day, this is a game. People play it to have fun, weather it be pushing objectives, getting kills or sitting in a field waiting to horse gank someone.

Agree :)
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree :)

Lol he just doesn't get it at all. I underestimated how oblivious he really is.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serious, Ep ppl dont have social life? LOL midle day in USA and EP have pop lock!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread looks to be exclusively about the Vivec NA campaign, we've decided to move this thread over to the Campaigns forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post