Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.3

• Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good BSW nerfed. Most overused set.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
    Options
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordSlif wrote: »
    Jamascus wrote: »
    Pirate skeleton:
    Dev notes: because sorcs were using it in pvp

TFTFY

Because it is not right

What isn't right?
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9rq56k26swk9.png

Dark Anchors
    • Standing still while in combat with a Dark Anchor now causes an an extraplanar charge to gradually accumulate at your location. A charge that has built to critical levels explodes, damaging those who contributed to its growth and significantly reducing their health recovery.

@ZOS_GinaBruno as long as the radius extends out far enough past the edge of the Dark Anchors then that is a brilliant anti botting system.

I can see it now, they tape their triggers/mouse buttons down, then leave expecting to come back with a million xp only to find they died 5 minutes after they left. :smiley:
    Edited by Tornaad on May 9, 2017 1:59PM
    Options
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pirate skeleton:
    Dev notes: because sorcs were using it in pvp

TFTFY

Because it is not right

What isn't right?
    Pirate Skeleton bonus:
    items) When you take damage, you have a 5% chance to transform into a skeleton and gain Major Protection and Minor Defile for 12 seconds, reducing your damage taken by 30% but reducing your healing received by 15%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

Lets keep the focus on:
    "BUT reducing your healing received by 15%". Pirate Skeleton has this debuff (minor defile) cause 30% reduced damage (Major Protecion) is very strong. Its a kind of balancing: ill recive 30% less damage but 15% less heals too. Its OK.

Now lets focus on shieldstackers:
    1- when you hit a damage shield you are not attacking your opponent's health.
    2- shields can be recasted without any penality.
    3- shields will recive 30% less damage without any penality.

Conclusion:
    Reciving 30% less damage on their shields + shields can be recasted any time + Pirate skeleton will not aplly the debuff on shields = Player will recive 30%less damage "without" any kind of penality. this set has a debuff to balancing its power, so it's a big mistake and it's OP.
    I remember when a mistake like this happened with overload+molagkena.

Fix it

Pirate and shields

Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    LOL nerfs to BSW and movement speed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tevr7weP8w
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    "Radiant Magelight (Magelight morph)" change seems a bit too weak of a skill now to waste a quickbar slot on imho.

Agree'd. Camo hunters 3% damage,10% crit and minor beserk make slotting radiant and even relentless focus (for a ganker) not nessesary anymore.

I honestly dunno what im going do. Radiant was such a big part of my build.

Im thinking ill slot camo hunter or leeching strikes instead of relentless and radiant.

Empower would like to talk to you.
    ... that is the reason gankers were using this skill not some dmg reduction

For normal nonganking folk on CP campaign? Probably not worth it anymore. Will probably keep it on nonCP so I dont have to break free for 50% of stamina on every stealth stun.

I know about the empower. I use it. For my gank build i dont benifit from the empower that much compared to say a 1shot onslaught/snipe ganker. All i really slotted this ability for was the stealth protection and reveal. I used dw heavy attack>incap>light att>execute with daggers. People underestimate the double enchants with this gank rotation. I global pretty much anyone using this combo.

After it looses its stealth mitigation.. camo hunter will probably be better for my specific combo since it is very crit oriented.

Well, that is very rare situation, not making radiant any worse than it was before except your situation. Does not make Camo hunter any less horrible skill. Barely any stealth detection radius, barely anything actually for most. Only very niche NB builds drop relentless and given guaranteed stealth crits and crit chance not very in demand in CP campaigns it is very wasteful skill if you somehow didnt build your build around it (and the best effect of it is already on base skill, those morphs are just horrible)

Yeah, i hate what they did to camo hunter a long time ago, i also am starting to hate what they are doing to magelight. I personally would rather the empower be gone and the stealth damage mitigation passive remain.

My personal ganking build is very niche. So many changes coming morrowwind, its like a new game.
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »

This nerf pisses me off. This was so fun. I guess they want me to pay to upgrade my horse because I found a way not too. Thanks.
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *** Disclaimer: This is NOT an "I quit" post. ***

I know that I and many other people have repeatedly voiced our dismay, concern, and outright disappointment and rage at these changes coming down the pipe, and the same emotions that ZOS is not listening to our feedback one little bit.

We get canned, PR responses from the Reps who're allowed to post on these Forums; and those responses still fail to address any of the multitudinous concerns of the community.

But another emotion that the changes and lack of active listening by ZOS is bringing about; is depression.

I really loved ESO. I made that statement past tense because that love is already dwindling at an ever faster rate as these changes come closer to reality every day.

I Main a Magicka Templar. Two in fact, one is a Healer and one is a DPS monster; and both are going to become nigh useless once these changes go Live.

Now, I have/had a full slate of eight (8) characters on my Xbox account. I also have a PC account for this game (as I said, I loved ESO), and that account exists specifically so that I can participate in the PTS. I used to have eight characters, but I deleted my MagDk and MagNB a few nights back. There simply is no point to having them once this patch goes Live, as they will be completely useless to run in anything EXCEPT overland content, and I've already completed all that on every one of them.

I also have a couple of Magicka Sorcs, but I will be funneling that down to One (1) MagSorc, as there will be no point to having more than one.

I also will have to (deeply disappointed with this reality here) whittle my stable of Mag Templars down to one.

Couple all of that with and because of the changes ZOS is going to make regardless of Player feedback, and my actual play time in ESO will be greatly reduced as well. Changing the combat to be Heavy Attack focused is boring. It takes the "fun" out of what used to be a great combat system, and reduces it to a mindless slog of Heavy Attacks... and not much else.

There's a reason people build their characters to specifically avoid frequent uses of Heavy Attacks, ZOS. And that reason is that it's a boring, mindless, cheap combat system lacking in any kind of originality.

So my play time is going to drop from 14-28 hours per week, to about 1-4 hours per week. Just enough to keep my Guild running.

Why? Because I cannot devote that much time to a game where the Devs are determined to make the game as monotone and monotonous as you are shooting for with these changes.

About the only thing keeping me in ESO is the Elder Scrolls skin that it wears. And that's really every reason I have for keeping the two characters I plan on keeping. The Elder Scrolls skin.

Now; I have 20+ years of playing MMORPG's under my belt. I started with Asheron's Call, Ultima Online, and EverQuest. These were great MMORPG's in their day, and they were great because, despite the changes they made, they kept that "fun and unique" factor deeply embedded in every change that they made.

Did those games make some truly horrible changes along the way? Sure. And that's ultimately what led to them "dying off", even if they all haven't "shut the lights off" and powered down the servers. It has happened with some truly great MMO's as well (i.e. Star Wars Galaxies).

I would rather not see this same thing happen to ESO, especially since it is still very young for an MMO at only three (3) years old. But this seems to be what you as a development company are determined to do, despite the legions of Players trying to tell you what to do to avoid this very same fate for ESO.

So; my play time is going to decrease, and indeed it already has. I haven't logged into the Live server except for a minuscule total of four (4) hours over the last two weeks, and that's due to these changes you're forcing upon a player base that doesn't want them. I mean, what's the point of logging in and supporting a game that is determined to remove anything unique about the various classes and to reduce the formerly unique combat down to a mindless Heavy Attack slog? I also have all-but quit logging into the PTS, except for a couple of hours here and there. Again; what's the point to dropping into the PTS and testing and leaving Feedback, when it is only going to fall on deaf ears of a development company that doesn't listen unless the Feedback only gives glowing praise of the destruction you are inflicting on your own game?

So really, ZOS; what's the point anymore?

My play time will stay at a meager 2-4 hours per week, if even that much, once these changes go live. There will not be any more Crown Store purchases. I've already cancelled all of my Subscriptions on mine and my wife's accounts. And my characters in my stable will drop to only two.

Because due to your intransigence over these changes, and outright willful dismissal of Player concerns; there's zero reasons to give you or your game any more of my limited, precious free-time that I get to enjoy my Gaming hobby.

There's plenty of other great MMORPG's on the market currently, and several more releasing over the next year that hold a lot of promise. So while I will still hope that ESO improves, you have pushed me to explore those other MMORPG's much more than I would have, had you not taken the intransigent stance that you have over these changes, and willful dismissal of your Player's concerns.

So; while I am NOT quitting ESO, I quite frankly, have other MMO's to explore that DO have a desire to keep uniqueness and fun in their design and development core values.

The fault for this change in my attitude lies squarely on your shoulders, ZOS. This is no one's fault but your own.

And I have a strong suspicion that I am not alone in this.

Peace,

Vampire Nox
    Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on May 9, 2017 2:55PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeepers now a BSW nerf! I don't think there is enough mead in Tamriel for my poor Templar after all of these nerfs!
    Options
  • Uriseph
    Uriseph
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Nerfs burning spellweave (Base game set), Buffs war maiden (DLC Set). Wonder what nightblades or templars will use now.

P2W!!

They buffed all sets that use that 4 piece, such as Netch's Touch and Silks of the Sun; not just War Maiden.
    Options
  • drake88131
    drake88131
    ✭✭✭
    Just heard they read these notes and, since zos feeds on the tears of its players, they are going to nerf spell power cure for "diversity". ;)
    Options
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, keep throwing the nerf bat at everything. Excellent development strategy ZOS. Before long, builds won't matter. Simply stack more and more people to win. :lol:
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    Anyone else feeling like Necro + Architect and just heavy attack spam until Soul Harvest is up again?

Heavy attack spam and a magicka-not-spell-power set aren't the best of combinations.

My comment was somewhat sarcastic. But Achitect is the set that gives magicka, minor slayer, spell damage, and major slayer after an ultimate. I think you've confused it with War Maiden perhaps?
    Edited by Autolycus on May 9, 2017 3:30PM
    Options
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A common reason I see the devs giving for these nerfs is: "we noticed this set was more powerful than the others so we decided to bring it more in line with X Y Z".

Look, there will always be setups that are better than others, in any game, simply because of all the variables; some combinations are bound to be superior to others. Those usually involve items that are difficult to get so that people work for them and feel a sense of achievement when they do, along with the feeling of being more powerful. What is the point of striving for a rare set when an easily farmable one is just as good? The only way to even the playing field completely is to remove all diversity and have one gear set for each build - this is what SWTOR has: one set for DPS, one for healers and one for tanks.

Is this the direction ESO is heading in? One gear set for each role, and abilities that achieve only mediocre results across the board?

[The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
    Options
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry mates but hope you do understand that most of the changes are a desperate plan to make BG's playable. DId they succeed? Well i have my doubts but we will see.
    Options
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
      Nightblade
      • Shadow
        • Twisting Path (Path of Darkness morph): Increased the damage of this morph by approximately 11%.

Facepalm.

Nb was about support, versatility, and sustain. This change brings Twisting to about as good as wall. This buff, combined with the homestead one makes it a good, even great, rather than weak DOT. Good for mNB. They now have one week DOT in cripple and a solid one, that is also an AOE, in Twisting.

Sorc has a very strong AOE DOT in LL, a strong AOE DOT in their pet, a week one in curse, a powerful passive proc in Shards, and a passive heavy attack modifier and resource pool booster in bound.

You see the extra, strong, DOT, the proc (that, due to other changes will be less important) and the passive benefits right? You have basically eliminated spamables by eliminating both sustain and NB's uniquely good sustain. This is where NB had a utility benefit over sorc, which did not have a class spamable. Now, it is just about DOT's and seeing how much you can buff those DOT's with resource pools and passives. NB just doesn't have many because it was not a class about DOTs it was about utility skills which you have now directly (siphoning) and indirectly (funnel) taken away. You cannot buff NB dots enough to make the class work in your new meta unless you add a couple more DOTs to it. Can you imagine the PVP imbalance you would cause if you boosted cripple enough to make up for lack of a third class DOT?

You guys seem to be missing that you changed all of combat by crushing sustain to the point that it is not worth trying to sustain a cast on 1 second cooldown rotation. This changed the meta to one of DOTS over all things and the number of DOTs you have access to is paramount to that. Trying to make a class with 2 class DOTs compete with one that has 3 or 4 is just not going to work when nothing else the class does matters anymore because all damage is done with DOTs and full heavies.

You threw out all your old balance because apparently it was important to neither address the heavy armor full sustain problems nor the cheat engine sustain problems that you have in PVP. Now you must understand that, in this new combat system you need to rework, from scratch, that magnitude of every damage ability keeping in mind that really only DOT's and passives matter in PVE and the number of DOT's, as well as their magnitudes, is therefore become paramount. I guess you need to get to reworking some of those unused NB abilities to find it another DOT. Good luck with all that reworking.

Remember, at the end of all this, people will still have infinite sustain with cheat engine and combat will still be sluggish with all those full heavies for everybody else.
      Edited by f047ys3v3n on May 9, 2017 3:51PM
      I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
      Options
    • olsborg
      olsborg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kwivur wrote: »
      Can you now give back our sustain through light/medium armor?

This! wtf is the point of light and medium armor, heavy armor has been the only viable pvp option since before 1T!

PC EU
      PvP only
      Options
    • Nifty2g
      Nifty2g
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_RichLambert I have never seen so much negativity from one patch before, the community is coming together pretty hard on a lot of changes but zos keeps pushing, is there like no turning back now or something? Why not revert some stuff, I don't get this it's 15 pages and almost no one is happy with this
      #MOREORBS
      Options
    • HoboSteveIrwin
      Stop playing the damn game and your voices will be heard! They won't listen to you otherwise.
      Options
    • Mojmir
      Mojmir
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Koolio wrote: »
      Nighn_9 wrote: »

This nerf pisses me off. This was so fun. I guess they want me to pay to upgrade my horse because I found a way not too. Thanks.

Yea we can't have people questing at fast speeds,they'll rush through content lol
      Options
    • Mojmir
      Mojmir
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Uriseph wrote: »
      Nifty2g wrote: »
      Nerfs burning spellweave (Base game set), Buffs war maiden (DLC Set). Wonder what nightblades or templars will use now.

P2W!!

They buffed all sets that use that 4 piece, such as Netch's Touch and Silks of the Sun; not just War Maiden.

This is not a buff and sun set was not changed,BTW it was a sarcastic post.
      Edited by Mojmir on May 9, 2017 5:02PM
      Options
    • Malamar1229
      Malamar1229
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      why dont we just give everyone the same armor and weapons, and access to the same skills. Boom balance.
      Options
    • Malamar1229
      Malamar1229
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dorrino wrote: »
      Kilandros wrote: »
      This game needs a new Development team so badly it hurts. The current Devs are completely out of touch, have a stale and uninteresting vision for combat (Heavy Attack spam lulz), and continue to give nothing but lip service to the "Play the Way you Want" marketing gimmick while continuing to further shoehorn classes into defined roles.

At this point the best thing we can hope for is Morrowind to be a bust and have ZOS management acknowledge that the game needs fresh development blood.
      @Kilandros

This development team did the whole transition from a dying niche game that it was with subscription to one of the best MMOs on the market.

I, for one, after playing the beta could have never thought the game ends up being that good as it became by the time of Tamriel Unlimited. I could've got bored with it in couple of months after that if it wouldn't become even better with updates.

What happens now is that some people don't understand that One Tamriel approach REQUIRES nerfs to the classes and gear and does NOT support vertical progression and power creep, unlike many traditional MMOS.

Yes, it would be much better if ZOS implemented balance changes more often. Yes, it would be awesome if ZOS fixed outstanding performance issues. Yes, it would be awesome if ZOS nerfed mag sorcs:)

But they keep adding a lot of new MECHANICS instead of just putting in batches of recolored old content and call it an expansion.

In one Tamriel everybody got housing system for free. You didn't even get to buy a dlc.

Now they made a huge zone, filled with lore and vistas. They are adding battlegrounds for all your trigger-happy fun. They are adding a new trial and according to people's feedback it's quite nice.

They are re-balancing the classes to fix the issues we all have been complaining about for quite a while.

And you just keep complaining that 'you can't sustain'.

That's the damn purpose that you should NOT be able to sustain.

The game has exactly 2 (two) manually activated cooldowns as far as the game mechanics are concerned: ultimates and potion. Everything else is spammable as long as you have the resources for that.

Let me reiterate: as long as you have the resources.

In the result of previously made balance decisions and power creep caused by iterative raising of CP cap current state of the game allows to effectively disregard resources levels in pve, and, which is even more gamebreaking, in pvp.

We all know that people don't die in both pvp and pve because they ran out of the resources unless they are not experienced with the game.

And since we've been playing this game where resources are not a factor for at least (at least) a year a lot of people assume that's how the game's supposed to be played. This period of resource-irrelevance is fully on ZOS though. It's not great they're trying to fix it only now, but it HAD to happen.

This is the first example from an mmo that i ever played when people rage at devs for making the game HARDER and more complex. I've seen people being mad when devs streamlined classes and game mechanics. I've seen people complain when devs kept nerfing the content. But this is the first time when i see people shouting and swearing when devs are trying to make a non-cooldown and non-downtime gameplay to rely on SOMETHING.

You don't like to use heavies to sustain? Then WHAT would you like to use instead? Nothing? Sustain should 'just happen'? What is YOUR job then? To perform really simple (compared to many other mmos) rotations and don't stand in red? Is THAT what you're trying this game combat to be? Is that the pinnacle of mmo experience?

So what are you complaining about again?

@Dorrino

I would like to point out that while I think you are a catalyst behind the toxic PvP community that is PC (by means of a cheap, garbage addon) I do whole-heart agree with your assessment above. See, I can be reasonable.
      Edited by Malamar1229 on May 9, 2017 5:07PM
      Options
    • Beardimus
      Beardimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      We'll done ZOS, reacting to loads of points from this forum. Annoying nerfs to sorcs but i guess you had to keep the forum whiners happy
      Xbox One | EU | EP
      Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
      Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
      1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
      Alts - - for the Lolz
      Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
      Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
      Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
      Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
      Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
      Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
      Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
      Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
      Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
      Options
    • Dorrino
      Dorrino
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Dorrino

I would like to point out that while I think you are a catalyst behind the toxic PvP community that is PC (by means of a cheap, garbage addon) I do whole-heart agree with your assessment above. See, I can be reasonable.

<3
      Options
    • Kilandros
      Kilandros
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      This game needs a new Development team so badly it hurts. The current Devs are completely out of touch, have a stale and uninteresting vision for combat (Heavy Attack spam lulz), and continue to give nothing but lip service to the "Play the Way you Want" marketing gimmick while continuing to further shoehorn classes into defined roles.

At this point the best thing we can hope for is Morrowind to be a bust and have ZOS management acknowledge that the game needs fresh development blood.
      @Kilandros

This development team did the whole transition from a dying niche game that it was with subscription to one of the best MMOs on the market.

I, for one, after playing the beta could have never thought the game ends up being that good as it became by the time of Tamriel Unlimited. I could've got bored with it in couple of months after that if it wouldn't become even better with updates.

What happens now is that some people don't understand that One Tamriel approach REQUIRES nerfs to the classes and gear and does NOT support vertical progression and power creep, unlike many traditional MMOS.

Yes, it would be much better if ZOS implemented balance changes more often. Yes, it would be awesome if ZOS fixed outstanding performance issues. Yes, it would be awesome if ZOS nerfed mag sorcs:)

But they keep adding a lot of new MECHANICS instead of just putting in batches of recolored old content and call it an expansion.

In one Tamriel everybody got housing system for free. You didn't even get to buy a dlc.

Now they made a huge zone, filled with lore and vistas. They are adding battlegrounds for all your trigger-happy fun. They are adding a new trial and according to people's feedback it's quite nice.

They are re-balancing the classes to fix the issues we all have been complaining about for quite a while.

The game has exactly 2 (two) manually activated cooldowns as far as the game mechanics are concerned: ultimates and potion. Everything else is spammable as long as you have the resources for that.

In the result of previously made balance decisions and power creep caused by iterative raising of CP cap current state of the game allows to effectively disregard resources levels in pve, and, which is even more gamebreaking, in pvp.

We all know that people don't die in both pvp and pve because they ran out of the resources unless they are not experienced with the game.

And since we've been playing this game where resources are not a factor for at least (at least) a year a lot of people assume that's how the game's supposed to be played. This period of resource-irrelevance is fully on ZOS though. It's not great they're trying to fix it only now, but it HAD to happen.

This is the first example from an mmo that i ever played when people rage at devs for making the game HARDER and more complex. I've seen people being mad when devs streamlined classes and game mechanics. I've seen people complain when devs kept nerfing the content. But this is the first time when i see people shouting and swearing when devs are trying to make a non-cooldown and non-downtime gameplay to rely on SOMETHING.

You don't like to use heavies to sustain? Then WHAT would you like to use instead? Nothing? Sustain should 'just happen'? What is YOUR job then? To perform really simple (compared to many other mmos) rotations and don't stand in red? Is THAT what you're trying this game combat to be? Is that the pinnacle of mmo experience?

@Dorrino

That's not really fair to @Dorrino. All he did was make an Addon with API permitted by ZOS. And it's not like he kept it secret so that just he and his friends had the advantage. He made it public knowing there would be blowback and made a point to say that ZOS should change the API if they didn't want that information being available.
      Invictus
      Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
      Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
      Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
      Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
      Options
    • LonePirate
      LonePirate
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Judging by the posts in this thread and by the PC NA zone chat, this Friday's ESO Live should be very interesting if it is not cancelled.
      Options
    • alexkdd99
      alexkdd99
      ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kilandros

You've never seen people complain when devs nerf players toons? You must not of been playing very many mmo's. And that is what people are complaining about, or are you not reading what they are complaining about?

All these nerfs to players toons should not happen all at once. Calling a horse a cow doesn't make it a cow. Saying people are complaining about devs making content harder when what they are really complaining about is player nerfs doesn't make your claim true. The devs did not buff the content as you are claiming, they nerfed the players. Many players want to feel a sense of progression, not move backwards.

Players are NOT complaining about buffed content, because let's face it that hasn't really happened. People ARE complaining about large nerfs to their character. People have ALWAYS complained when game developers nerf their character and they will continue to do so. Sticking your head in the sand and saying it isn't so does not make it true. I honestly have no idea how you can say players don't complain when devs gimp their character.

How many mmo have you played, because if you have not seen people complain about devs nerfing players then you just weren't paying attention.
      Options
    • The_Saint
      The_Saint
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno

Dark shades are still buggy... Crit now works right, but

- no scaling with cp system (not with master-at-arms, not with thaumaturg)
      - it should be direct correct? it doesnt proc scatching mage
      - still stole buffs

Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
      Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
      ESO Stream Team Member
      Noractis
      Options
    • Anhedonie
      Anhedonie
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Sallington wrote: »
      They need to leave out these developer comments, since most of the time they are worse to read then the actual change.

Man, at least we get to laugh through tears.
      Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
      Options