Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Graphics bug only in cyrodiil!!

Esgameplaya1
Esgameplaya1
✭✭✭✭
So either its time for a new graphics card, or the problem is due to lag since it usually happens in high traffic areas. I posted screen shots. I move the view direction slightly and it returns to normal. This is happening quite often recently. Advice and inputs welcome!!
9iGx2AO.jpg
rt8SjPR.jpg
hOqFgSD.jpg
Edited by Esgameplaya1 on April 27, 2017 3:41AM
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow you have a great view in that first picture man. Good chance of spotting the zerg from a mile away.
  • Sizaansil
    Sizaansil
    ✭✭✭
    It's not your pc ^^
    I had that bug a couple of times in 1T patch but for whatever reason it stopped at some point. It has probably nothing to do with lag either but I might be wrong. Relogging or sometimes porting to another side of the map were the only fixes I found :/
    Anne Lucerne - Factionless Templar - PC EU Server

"[Let us] now take you Up. We will [show] our true faces... [which eat] one another in amnesia each Age" - The Song of Pelinal, Vol. 8
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get that in dungeons sometimes. Relogging fixes.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to have all sorts of terrain problems on my Mac. The biggest one was when all of the ground south of Sejanus was just plain missing. Rocks and trees would still be there, but the ground physics was nonexistent.

This is what it looked like when I would rez at Drakelowe while this fun bug was in effect.
    ed86785743064060b1c769ba9ef6a0ad.png

Falling in would just bring you back to the wayshrine.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    I get that a lot too on ps4.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »
    Wow you have a great view in that first picture man. Good chance of spotting the zerg from a mile away.

you laugh, but often I use it for my group to "sout out" how many, and where the players are behind walls (that don't render for me).
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since 64 bit release, I still get the periodic "muddy" ground texture, especially while in Cyrodiil. It was ever-present at first, but now it only happens once in a while.

Not quite the same as your problem, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were related.