The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Rip eso
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Bump"

If anyone gets a chance to try vMoL today, since the patch included "minor fixes," please update this thread.

I'm hearing rumors that people were able to run it with no DCs but I don't believe it.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    "Bump"

If anyone gets a chance to try vMoL today, since the patch included "minor fixes," please update this thread.

I'm hearing rumors that people were able to run it with no DCs but I don't believe it.

That seems unlikely because they stated before that this patch was to help them find a fix, not fix the problem.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    "Bump"

It's not. Some clown made a troll post earlier saying it was fixed, but that's all it was.

XBox NA
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Still seems unplayable, little better rng on the times of the freezes but no major change.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    yeah vMol is still broken beyond belif
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • ThetaSigma
    I said weeks ago that a fix wouldn't be ready until expansion. There so predictably bad at doing anything right lately It's like reading a book.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So yeah new patch and still no fixes for endgame stuff just wow why even release a patch that literally fixed nothing why waste the time
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    So yeah new patch and still no fixes for endgame stuff just wow why even release a patch that literally fixed nothing why waste the time

You know they brought out this patch so they can log more and maybe identify the problem right?
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »

You know they brought out this patch so they can log more and maybe identify the problem right?

I'm sure you understand the frustration though. Breaking content and only attempting to fix it about three months later is rather insulting. People aren't going to be magically happy because of the recent patch, and if anything, it may still be unlikely we see a real fix until Morrowind. If that is the case, then it doesn't even matter, because we will all be doing the new trial. Honestly, that is probably how they planned it out, "Hey, *** fixing our content, let's finish that new stuff because when that's out they won't be running the old stuff anyways for a while and we can fix it then." Unfortunately poor service has consequences, and there are legitimate long term players that spent thousands of hours playing this game who will never return.

I am really disappointed in the direction of this game in terms of decision making and what is considered a higher priority. A company that cares about its customer wouldn't allow them to pay for content they knowingly broke and leave it broken for nearly 50% of its lifespan.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »

I'm sure you understand the frustration though. Breaking content and only attempting to fix it about three months later is rather insulting. People aren't going to be magically happy because of the recent patch, and if anything, it may still be unlikely we see a real fix until Morrowind. If that is the case, then it doesn't even matter, because we will all be doing the new trial. Honestly, that is probably how they planned it out, "Hey, *** fixing our content, let's finish that new stuff because when that's out they won't be running the old stuff anyways for a while and we can fix it then." Unfortunately poor service has consequences, and there are legitimate long term players that spent thousands of hours playing this game who will never return.

I am really disappointed in the direction of this game in terms of decision making and what is considered a higher priority. A company that cares about its customer wouldn't allow them to pay for content they knowingly broke and leave it broken for nearly 50% of its lifespan.

This. I think it might be wishful thinking to assume the new trial won't be broken somehow as well, though.
    Edited by Shad0wfire99 on April 21, 2017 3:44PM

XBox NA
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭

This. I think it might be wishful thinking to assume the new trial won't be broken somehow as well, though.

I understand, I am pissed aswell and agree with you. It is just what he is saying doesn't make sense at all, he knew they were bringing out this patch only for logging so why the useless rant? Otherwise was he really expecting ZoS to magically fix everything again?
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand, I am pissed aswell and agree with you. It is just what he is saying doesn't make sense at all, he knew they were bringing out this patch only for logging so why the useless rant? Otherwise was he really expecting ZoS to magically fix everything again?

I'm pretty sure it's just frustration. I would just leave it, it's quite normal to be frustrated when you receive service like this.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• JamieJammer
    JamieJammer
    ✭✭
    We ran it this week post patch and over the weekend. Still the same thing as mentioned in your first post where the D.C.'s occurred etc. don't worry though you can get the lunar talisman from the chest though..... but you can't really do the trial thanks zos
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean? Of course they fixed mol, you can't share the quest anymore...
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    hey @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom what is going on? (apart from you nailing the coffin in this game)
    can we have an update please, if you haven't forgot
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you give the console community an update on these issues? It has been weeks with nothing from zos. Should we be going into vmol to get you data? I have no idea, but this needs to be addressed. The already small trial community is suffering with no hope in sight.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrFish024 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you give the console community an update on these issues? It has been weeks with nothing from zos. Should we be going into vmol to get you data? I have no idea, but this needs to be addressed. The already small trial community is suffering with no hope in sight.

Pretty much this.

@ZOS_MattFiror some instructions should have come with this patch tbh, What do you exactly need from us in regards in logging data? Do you need us to like attempt Vmol like a few times and you'll give us feedback after like a week or relentlessly bash our heads against a wall with repeated attempts and constantly harass / provoke (they generally only respond once provoked, thread so far proves this) the team your end for an update?

Some direction would kind of be useful here, I mean you have essentially given us tools to do a job but with no instruction or suggested methods with yet again NO ETA on providing feedback / saying we don't need anymore / need more etc etc.

Perhaps if you checked how many ESO+ subs have dropped from console in past 2 months you'd realize a fair amount of people have well and truly lost interest with this game now, Seriously there aren't a lot of people left that are going to even partake in this.

Please just give the dog a bone here.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hello,

Now that the additional game logging is in place, we're asking for a few bits of info from anyone who has disconnected in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial since the patch. We need your UserID/gamertag/PSN ID and rough time frames when the disconnect(s) occurred. (If you're not comfortable posting your UserID/gamertag/PSN ID here, please feel free to send me a PM with the info.)

Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Now that the additional game logging is in place, we're asking for a few bits of info from anyone who has disconnected in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial since the patch. We need your UserID/gamertag/PSN ID and rough time frames when the disconnect(s) occurred. (If you're not comfortable posting your UserID/gamertag/PSN ID here, please feel free to send me a PM with the info.)

Thank you!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

What about other trials? Like specifically when in Hel Ra Citadel at night? The dc's seem to double or triple when its in game night time in there....
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Talvorian wrote: »
    What about other trials? Like specifically when in Hel Ra Citadel at night? The dc's seem to double or triple when its in game night time in there....

If this has been happening since Homestead, then yes that also applies. (Most of the reports have been out of Maw of Lorkhaj, but the issue isn't isolated to just that Trial.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    If you're hiring xbox players to test and help you fix your mistakes I'm for hire. Paying for a product I cannot used, being refused refunds then being asked to help you fix your game without compensation is pretty savage.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Thank you!

ffs this is what @ZOS_Finn said on page one of this thread! your just parring us off with absolute bs to keep us quiet and busy
    smh
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    step one: enter vmol
    step two: freeze

Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care anymore. I've spent the last dime I'm ever gonna spend on this game.

XBox NA
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello,

Thank you!

Right so.

What was the purpose of the logging tool? Surely can just run a report that will pull this information up for you? Wasn't the idea of this to automate this process or are we back at stage 1 again???????

Really well and truly lost with zos logic. Just run a report of all activity in vet mol and you'll see what's going on. We say again...NO ONE CAN COMPLETE IT. All data you see since this patch will contain the same information.

PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello,

Thank you!

Last Friday night between 21 and 22pm French time. About an hour before Xbox Live went down. GT: lI Izaki Il
    Edited by Izaki on April 25, 2017 4:20PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    step one: enter vmol
    step two: freeze

^ This is the most accurate post in regards to vMOL I have seen to date.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Last Friday night between 21 and 22pm French time. About an hour before Xbox Live went down. GT: lI Izaki Il

Thank you, @IzakiBrotherSs.

@Orbital and @DRXHarbinger - The additional logging we put in with the last console incremental patch allows us to capture more than we could before, but knowing approximately when the issue occurred and with whom allows us to drill down into the logs to find specific moments in time. This helps expedite our investigation of the logs.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night, in normal MoL, multiple disconnects, including one player having three in a row without ever fully loading into his character. I also crashed once. As usual, multiple crashes just before the first boss room. However, we had multiple disconnects all evening. We had just finished running vAA and we had multiple crashes during that trial as well.

We are on Xbox NA, approximately 12:00 AM EST. My GT: Caff32.