The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Honestly Im beginning to wonder if this is becoming a legal issue under the "Sales of Goods & Supply of Services Act 1980" because the product is not working as intended and not fit for purpose.

Microsoft are burying thier heads in the sand. They only handle the sales of crowns. So if that part is defective they'll sort it. Otherwise they don't care.

Join me as I troll the *** out of every single eso post of twitter etc with this shite (just post this thread link) hit them with bad press. Derail every thing they do to try and promote the game.

That's literally the dumbest thing to do.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    Want to know the solution? Swap to pc and grind during the cake.
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly Im beginning to wonder if this is becoming a legal issue under the "Sales of Goods & Supply of Services Act 1980" because the product is not working as intended and not fit for purpose.

Microsoft are burying thier heads in the sand. They only handle the sales of crowns. So if that part is defective they'll sort it. Otherwise they don't care.

Join me as I troll the *** out of every single eso post of twitter etc with this shite (just post this thread link) hit them with bad press. Derail every thing they do to try and promote the game.

Why? What do you suggest? Let them take the ***?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    Vuzion wrote: »
    Want to know the solution? Swap to pc and grind during the cake.

I'll miss my controler then... And enormouuuus TV screen, and friends.... It seems there are problems on PC aswell. Servers don't crash down on PS4 EU haha
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    "Soyez vous -même, les autres sont déjà pris"
    Oscar Wilde

Youtube channel => C'est par ici
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    KingJ wrote: »
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Yeah sadly this won't get fixed until Vvardenfell at the latest, probably not even then.
    But god forbid the jester festival ended early, all hands on a hotfix!! And an hour later it was fixed.

I know it's probably a lot easier to fix, but still shows the priorities.

I encourage everyone that plays on console and has bought the dlc/subscribe to open tickets about getting a refund, both with Sony/Microsoft and ZoS.
    We are actually paying for a product that doesn't work at all, and we need to take some action since we are constantly being neglected and ignored.
    Do you think MS will give us a full refund since TG release?If your a sub?

They will most likely refund the ESO+ subscription
    Once I'm home from work I'm contacting support .
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why? What do you suggest? Let them take the ***?

@DRXHarbinger

Well first off...Microsoft isn't the problem here.
    You pay and they've always sent those records over to ZOS.

The problem is that ZOS refuses to make adjustments to work better with the platforms other than PC.

ZOS continues to develop with lack of intelligence and often times, the forums or social community tend to bring attention to possible solutions that ZOS refuses to research beforehand because at the end of the day......ZOS does not actually care about everyone.

They care about making money and when problems arise, they make adjustments for different customers to come and spend money vs addressing the existing customers. While no company can save or keep everyone, it's more evident from the year to year real money changes....crown store price changes....dlc and chapter changes and now another subscription change that will come with Morrowind release or what they call update 14

If you want to actually make a difference, do not interact socially as that diminishes the possibility that others will see their product. Negative comments and trolling is still free advertising. ZOS isn't dumb, they have a really great understanding on how to monetize and attract customers.

Instead of advertising, a lot of their presence is by means of changes and problems that keep the social media, gaming articles and such producing monthly updates and that keeps the, relevant.

So as the other person remarks, that's literally the dumbest thing to do.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We have another small update for you. We've been able to bump up the release date for the console incremental patch that will include the additional game logging. Instead of May, it is now scheduled for mid April.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now it might be fixed by Morrowind, good to know
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, that's still pretty late, but it's a lot better than May, lol. If you guys want, it's been broken so long we have cataloged the vast majority of locations that cause disconnects for us. I could literally walk through vmol and tell you where 90% of them happen.

Actually, in the mean time, I'll try to describe it.

-First room of vmol, if your back is to the entrance and you are facing the open balcony, you cannot go around the area of the Sun Eater spawn or hang around too much on the right side of this room

-Second room of vmol, after killing the Sun Eater on the lower level, you begin going up that little hill. If you are moving up the hill you cannot hang on the left side or walk anywhere in the left portion of this walkway within the immediate vicinity of the Sun Eater or you will freeze.

-First boss of vmol, once entering the room if you look to your right and see a patch of plants etc more in the right/center portion of the room, you may not hang around that area or you will freeze, in addition to walking directly to the first cleanse pad on the right if you are still at the entrance facing the exit, you have to walk to it on the outside of the cleanse pads. The highest amount of dcs happen during pillar phases and shield phases.

-Second boss of vmol is just plain random, it happens almost exclusively during the beginning of the fight.
    after this there is a long stretch with no issues whatsoever, I believe the last time we dced between boss 2 and boss 3 was in late 2016
    -Third boss of vmol is a little crazy. If your back is facing the entrance to the backyard and you are looking straight through pad 1 and the center where Rakkhat spawns, then look at pad 1. The space between pad 1 and pad 2 that is towards the center of the room is a massive disconnect zone. You absolutely cannot be here during the beginning of the fight when he is transitioning or you will with 90% probability disconnect instantly. To avoid this you have to walk along the outer area of the pads. Between pad 2 and pad 3 in the area where you would have your 4th and left kiter, (somewhat in resting position before meteors and towards the inner, centermost section where the boss stands in execute we have frequent freezing and disconnection. We also have disconnects on 6 if people are too close to the center but these are much rarer in comparison to the others. Beyond that, there are infrequent random freezes throughout vmol, but nothing that is even remotely as inconvenient as those I listed above.

Finally, whenever you freeze and have to close the game, or close the game for any reason and then reload the game, (everywhere, not just trials, you are nearly guaranteed to have a brief 5-20 second freeze)

Note that this all pertains to my platform, PS4/NA, and I cannot comment on how this may differ from Xbox
    Edited by Attackopsn on April 4, 2017 5:09PM
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby steps.

XBox NA
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »

@Oompuh
    That's not what her comment means. Her comment means they hope to start tracking info earlier.

Consider the irony on this. The update doesn't fix the issues and people getting dahsboarded breaks the network connection to the game so....HOW DOES an update to track issue work IF THE PROBLEM TaKES us OFFLINE

They can't receive data if the source of the data sending info is constantly broken which they've confirmed either it causes lag, temporary disconnectivity or dashboarding due to complete disconectivity
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 4, 2017 5:12PM
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not what her comment means. Her comment means they hope to start tracking info earlier.

Consider the irony on this. The update doesn't fix the issues and people getting dahsboarded breaks the network connection to the game so....HOW DOES an update to track issue work IF THE PROBLEM TaKES us OFFLINE

They can't receive data if the source of the data sending info is constantly broken which they've confirmed either it causes lag, temporary disconnectivity or dashboarding due to complete disconectivity

If you assume that a may update to game logging wold not give them enough time to patch before morrowind, which is how I interpreted it. A earlier patch date might mean it could be fixed by morrowind, keyword MIGHT.

So yeah, I meant what I said
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Oompuh

Lol a patch to include a feature requiring us to play the game and deliberately crash and break and go friggin nuts just so they can do thier job properly! Wtf is happening to the world. Hey guys new feature...pls go and play broken content some more, don't expect anything afterwards for a very long time. Basically I interpret this as they don't have the man power or resources to actually track and fix the issue so they instead create a tool that gets us to half the work for them? Do we get paid for doing this?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • BeardedOrphan
    BeardedOrphan
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We have another small update for you. We've been able to bump up the release date for the console incremental patch that will include the additional game logging. Instead of May, it is now scheduled for mid April.

Sorry, im a little confused. when you say "that will include additional game logging" what exactly does that mean?
    PS4 NA

790cp
    Dro'mathra Destroyer
    A Bunch of Other Stuff
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you assume that a may update to game logging wold not give them enough time to patch before morrowind, which is how I interpreted it. A earlier patch date might mean it could be fixed by morrowind, keyword MIGHT.

So yeah, I meant what I said

@Oompuh

@Oompuh

Lol a patch to include a feature requiring us to play the game and deliberately crash and break and go friggin nuts just so they can do thier job properly! Wtf is happening to the world. Hey guys new feature...pls go and play broken content some more, don't expect anything afterwards for a very long time. Basically I interpret this as they don't have the man power or resources to actually track and fix the issue so they instead create a tool that gets us to half the work for them? Do we get paid for doing this?

The reality of it all is above. And let's take a step back

The continual practice is not to investigate, fix and address internally, it's throw mud on the way...see what sticks and if ppl make a fuss, they will hand pick things but largely, none of this dialogue is around working towards a solution.

They are going to uncover or identify more important issues, that may touch on some of the reported issues, but we've been crashing since launch....actually since closed console beta. I'm glad they have new tools to deploy but last time they talked about this...on PC....these strategies added to the serve stress so, respectfully, I think we both mean what we wrote, I'm just pushing the idea that, it's the same ol...same ol......

Heck what good is fixing content after new trials release?
    Are you really going to want items there (some will but most are going to focus on the new trial)
    Options
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Left the game for 5 month because of those trials bugs. Came back on it 2 weeks ago : same problems happen.

VHRC is undoable without 3 or 4 DCs
    vMoL is litteraly undoable (no teams in the leaderboard yet on Xbox EU, GG for the paid content)
    vSO is laggy AF

The only trial that you can do without any lags/DCs is vAA.
    1 on 4 trials is doable since 6 months on Xbox eu, is it a joke ?
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
    Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Have you considered that people might not want to play broken content? I dont think a lot/no one wants to play broken content in there spare time so it might be fixed a bit sooner. Why dont you have employees on the live server who play it so you can log some more information?

I dont think this update will do much, even if only a few people play the broken content it might take weeks/months for zenimax to have enough information from the logs to identify the problem and actually bring out a fix that should have been out weeks ago.. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Tostiee on April 5, 2017 11:51AM
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    Do not wipe on the second boss of Hel Ra ! xD Never ever !
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    "Soyez vous -même, les autres sont déjà pris"
    Oscar Wilde

Youtube channel => C'est par ici
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Have you considered that people might not want to play broken content? I dont think a lot/no one wants to play broken content in there spare time so it might be fixed a bit sooner. Why dont you have employees on the live server who play it so you can log some more information?

I dont think this update will do much, even if only a few people play the broken content it might take weeks/months for zenimax to have enough information from the logs to identify the problem and actually bring out a fix that should have been out weeks ago.. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

I don't disagree with you, but at the same time I do think that knowing the run is being logged, more groups will power through for the sake of a speedy patch. Not to say every group will go struggle, but I'm sure there will be groups more than happy to dedicate some time to running mol to generate any kind of log they can.
    Edited by DjMuscleboy02 on April 5, 2017 12:43PM
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, that's still pretty late, but it's a lot better than May, lol. If you guys want, it's been broken so long we have cataloged the vast majority of locations that cause disconnects for us. I could literally walk through vmol and tell you where 90% of them happen.

Actually, in the mean time, I'll try to describe it.

-First room of vmol, if your back is to the entrance and you are facing the open balcony, you cannot go around the area of the Sun Eater spawn or hang around too much on the right side of this room

-Second room of vmol, after killing the Sun Eater on the lower level, you begin going up that little hill. If you are moving up the hill you cannot hang on the left side or walk anywhere in the left portion of this walkway within the immediate vicinity of the Sun Eater or you will freeze.

-First boss of vmol, once entering the room if you look to your right and see a patch of plants etc more in the right/center portion of the room, you may not hang around that area or you will freeze, in addition to walking directly to the first cleanse pad on the right if you are still at the entrance facing the exit, you have to walk to it on the outside of the cleanse pads. The highest amount of dcs happen during pillar phases and shield phases.

-Second boss of vmol is just plain random, it happens almost exclusively during the beginning of the fight.
    after this there is a long stretch with no issues whatsoever, I believe the last time we dced between boss 2 and boss 3 was in late 2016
    -Third boss of vmol is a little crazy. If your back is facing the entrance to the backyard and you are looking straight through pad 1 and the center where Rakkhat spawns, then look at pad 1. The space between pad 1 and pad 2 that is towards the center of the room is a massive disconnect zone. You absolutely cannot be here during the beginning of the fight when he is transitioning or you will with 90% probability disconnect instantly. To avoid this you have to walk along the outer area of the pads. Between pad 2 and pad 3 in the area where you would have your 4th and left kiter, (somewhat in resting position before meteors and towards the inner, centermost section where the boss stands in execute we have frequent freezing and disconnection. We also have disconnects on 6 if people are too close to the center but these are much rarer in comparison to the others. Beyond that, there are infrequent random freezes throughout vmol, but nothing that is even remotely as inconvenient as those I listed above.

Finally, whenever you freeze and have to close the game, or close the game for any reason and then reload the game, (everywhere, not just trials, you are nearly guaranteed to have a brief 5-20 second freeze)

Note that this all pertains to my platform, PS4/NA, and I cannot comment on how this may differ from Xbox

Awesome post!!!

My favorite part of raid leading vmol is now the added responsibility of calling out who is in/near a dc spot and getting them to move out of it.

Just makes raid leading that much more fun!!

Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I don't disagree with you, but at the same time I do think that knowing the run is being logged, more groups will power through for the sake of a speedy patch. Not to say every group will go struggle, but I'm sure there will be groups more than happy to dedicate some time to running mol to generate any kind of log they can.

I think the bigger problem is there is no reward to play MoL at the moment, most people only need the weapons from the place and well you get it from the last chest and maybe if you are lucky you get it from a random chest if you can even get to that point. And second it takes the fun away from running this trial because it is so broken and not rewarding.
    Edited by Tostiee on April 5, 2017 1:40PM
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I think the bigger problem is there is no reward to play MoL at the moment, most people only need the weapons from the place and well you get it from the last chest and maybe if you are lucky you get it from a random chest if you can even get to that point. And second it takes the fun away from running this trial because it is so broken and not rewarding.

And that's if you can even get to the 1st boss.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Is there really a reward for any trials in this game though other than a "great job here's 12-15k!"? Like, you run the trial to get the weapons to what?...Run the trial? Unless you're in a group competing for top scores, there really isn't too much to gain. If we want to bring up trials being rewarding, that's an entirely different problem.

In any case, I can only hope it's fixed soon. I'm starting to get ptsd from vso. I'm accidently travelling there out of habit when I'm not paying attention...
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Is there really a reward for any trials in this game though other than a "great job here's 12-15k!"? Like, you run the trial to get the weapons to what?...Run the trial? Unless you're in a group competing for top scores, there really isn't too much to gain. If we want to bring up trials being rewarding, that's an entirely different problem.

In any case, I can only hope it's fixed soon. I'm starting to get ptsd from vso. I'm accidently travelling there out of habit when I'm not paying attention...

Skins titles weapons armor score money style materials motifs arround 20 heavy sacks
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    CLOSE THIS POST ALREADY! Please.

No. Keep this in the fore front of their mind.
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    CLOSE THIS POST ALREADY! Please.

No. Keep this in the fore front of their mind.

This^

Should be stickied until it's fixed.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Bump