Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Freeze me out of sanc then can't log back in, nice, sick game
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    What date is the patch?
    Butterflyy Wing
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sick dude.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    Last night tchat group was broken after 2 DC's in VMOL.. Lol.. More and more...
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    "Soyez vous -même, les autres sont déjà pris"
    Oscar Wilde

Youtube channel => C'est par ici
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What date is the patch?

No eta. Patch is just for them to get us to do the donkey work and then an even longer no eta on actual fix. In the mean time...population continues to drop week by week.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have arround 7 people at the bottom of my guild roster who have been offline for over a month....quit because of mol
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    More and more quit everyday it's sick dude
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol this thread is hilarious
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »

Why?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

ive tried to "unstar" it so it stops popping up on my notifications but cant find it on my phone. Anyway, its funny because the amount of whining going on is incredible.....Im hoping everyone in here are children with no experiance of real life.

ZOS has acknowledged the issue and said what they are doing , yet people are demanding almost hourly updates. Its like spoilt children.

There are a few constructive posts, not many but a few.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why?

ive tried to "unstar" it so it stops popping up on my notifications but cant find it on my phone. Anyway, its funny because the amount of whining going on is incredible.....Im hoping everyone in here are children with no experiance of real life.

ZOS has acknowledged the issue and said what they are doing , yet people are demanding almost hourly updates. Its like spoilt children.

So you'e fine with ZOS not fixing mol for 2 months? Aka content that we pay for monthly in the form of ESO plus?
    Edited by Izaki on April 7, 2017 1:21PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

So you'e fine with ZOS not fixing mol for 2 months? Aka content that we pay for monthly in the form of ESO plus?

I didnt say I was fine with it. Yes, It should be fixed ASAP, even more so as it is paid content. Zos have said what they are doing about it yet the whining and crying is reaching fever pitch.

Do you not think most of the replies in here are ott...especially the pointless bumping. Im sure Zos see that and think "they've bumped again...come on guys, lets work faster!!"
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why?

I didnt say I was fine with it. Yes, It should be fixed ASAP, even more so as it is paid content. Zos have said what they are doing about it yet the whining and crying is reaching fever pitch.

Do you not think most of the replies in here are ott...especially the pointless bumping. Im sure Zos see that and think "they've bumped again...come on guys, lets work faster!!"

Yeah, but whatever, who cares, there's nothing much to do ingame without Mol so, might as well bump this thread. I mean they are working REALLY slowly. Like it took them about 1 month to even try to figure out what the issue was by jumping in with some guilds. Then it took them 3 weeks to tell us that in 2 weeks they'll do some additional logging. Like that's just unacceptable for paid content.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

Yeah, but whatever, who cares, there's nothing much to do ingame without Mol so, might as well bump this thread. I mean they are working REALLY slowly. Like it took them about 1 month to even try to figure out what the issue was by jumping in with some guilds. Then it took them 3 weeks to tell us that in 2 weeks they'll do some additional logging. Like that's just unacceptable for paid content.

So all you do when you logged on was run mol? then you log off until the next run?

groups only started completing vmol about 4 months ago as it was broke, so what did you do before it?

Go into PVP, See how that grabs you.

Edited by Buffler on April 7, 2017 1:35PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why?

So all you do when you logged on was run mol? then you log off until the next run?

groups only started completing vmol about 4 months ago as it was broke, so what did you do before it?

Go into PVP, See how that grabs you.

Yeah I pvp quite a lot actually, but raiding is just more fun to me
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why?

So what's your suggestion then? Just sit around and let it die and never get any attention or get fixed. Please if you don't like the thread....simply don't click it. You know what it's about just ignore it. It's not harming you evidently, you're perfectly safe from the thread monster.

Or just simply stop trying to get attention. If you don't care about our trials being *** then please I beg you kindly stfu. Trials to some in this game are the foundation for playing it and if you've ever done vmol WITHOUT being carried then you'd know the work gone into clearing it and know that with it being broken it's a *** *** take and this patch coming up getting us to do the work for zos on locating the issue is an even bigger *** take.

Please sit down and shut up / stop typing in this thread.
    Edited by DRXHarbinger on April 7, 2017 2:08PM
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

So what's your suggestion then? Just sit around and let it die and never get any attention or get fixed. Please if you don't like the thread....simply don't click it. You know what it's about just ignore it. It's not harming you evidently, you're perfectly safe from the thread monster.

Or just simply stop trying to get attention. If you don't care about our trials being *** then please I beg you kindly stfu. Trials to some in this game are the foundation for playing it and if you've ever done vmol WITHOUT being carried then you'd know the work gone into clearing it and know that with it being broken it's a *** *** take and this patch coming up getting us to do the work for zos on locating the issue is an even bigger *** take.

perfect example of a child right there.
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

I think the child is the person who jumps into a thread of people asking for content they paid for to be fixed and that person telling them to stop fighting for the activity they enjoy in this game and begin playing something they don't want to. Especially something as poorly structured as pvp... what a joke, leave the topic please.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »

Why?

I think the child is the person who jumps into a thread of people asking for content they paid for to be fixed and that person telling them to stop fighting for the activity they enjoy in this game and begin playing something they don't want to. Especially something as poorly structured as pvp... what a joke, leave the topic please.

This deserves more than 1 awesome^
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

I joined the thread originally as it is something I would like fixed to. With the crying some are doing it is way over the top.

As an example, if you work in a shop and a customer has bought something, then brings it back as it is faulty and demands a new one. As a shop assistant you would say yes of course, can you wait 10 minutes as a delivery of this item is just being unloaded. The customer, then every 30 secs is demanding you get it right now......every 30 seconds, crying and whining at you like a spoilt child.

My reaction, im sorry it wasn nthat delivery, but they sell them down the road....goodbye.

Point is, most sane, normal people will wait for it to be fixed, they know the company know about and they wait. There are a few in here who do not fall into that category.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why?

I joined the thread originally as it is something I would like fixed to. With the crying some are doing it is way over the top.

As an example, if you work in a shop and a customer has bought something, then brings it back as it is faulty and demands a new one. As a shop assistant you would say yes of course, can you wait 10 minutes as a delivery of this item is just being unloaded. The customer, then every 30 secs is demanding you get it right now......every 30 seconds, crying and whining at you like a spoilt child.

My reaction, im sorry it wasn nthat delivery, but they sell them down the road....goodbye.

Point is, most sane, normal people will wait for it to be fixed, they know the company know about and they wait. There are a few in here who do not fall into that category.

Spare us the sanctimonious lecture.

The thing is ... normal people aren't waiting. They're quitting the game. In this thread, on other Trials bug threads, on Reddit ... console raid guilds are disbanding or rebuilding from scratch left and right. My own raid guild has lost 6 core members since Homestead dropped, most of whom are in the "maybe I'll come back and see if they fixed this crap with the Morrowind update" camp.

And your analogy is ridiculous.

The more apt analogy would be: you work in a shop and a customer has bought something, then brings it back as it is faulty and demands a new one. As a shop assistant you hide in the back room and refuse to acknowledge that the customer is even in the shop for 30 days. Then, when you do finally crawl out of the back room to help them, you say "well, it may be faulty, but I don't know why, so please wait here for another 30 days, at which point I'll do some diagnostics."

We're talking, what, 2 1/2 months after Homestead broke everything before we get a patch ... that adds more logging. Most of us know the complaining isn't going to do any good, but good lord, ZOS might as well have told us to go kick rocks until Morrowind.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?
    Edited by LiquidPony on April 7, 2017 3:33PM
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    14 notifications I thought a dev gave us an update, turns out everyone just took bufflers bait.
    Let's stop before this gets closed

:wink: bump
    Edited by Orbital on April 7, 2017 4:25PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭

Why?

That kind of kid.

Let adults talk about a point they care about : the fact that vMoL is undoable for 75% of his Life-time till it released on Xbox EU.

Thank you kiddy.

And yes i ll bump this thread everytime it will go on 2nd or 3rd page, maybe because i want to plat the content i paid for 8 months more than 3 times in my ESO-life.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    And yes I know zeni know the bug, because i made the exact same topic 6 months ago. And left the game after because they made nothing.

6 months after ? Still the damn same sh*t.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    At last count, 19 out of the 36 that I raid with have quit the game. Granted, this is a skewed distribution as they are trialers, and trials are the things that are broken, but still, this is costing Zenimax money.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very disheartening seeing good players leave the community because of this.

It's insane that the issue is not fixed yet. People are paying for a product that is not just broken, it's non existent since you often crash in the lobby without even entering the actual Trial.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    *sad bump*
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    It's very disheartening seeing good players leave the community because of this.

It's insane that the issue is not fixed yet. People are paying for a product that is not just broken, it's non existent since you often crash in the lobby without even entering the actual Trial.
    If it was only since few days, even few weeks... we could be understanding.
    No, this is till the released of vMoL on our plateform. Such amazing this Paid trial was doable for only 2 months, never saw that on any other games / plateforme / companies, i swear.

All the PvE raiders are leaving the game one by one.
    Edited by OGNZ3 on April 8, 2017 9:54AM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Please close this thread - not sure what's worse, the whining or the notifications of the whining. Top man Bufflers! At least you're calling the whinge bags.
    Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
    Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
    Ebonheart Pact