The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ideas for ESO Plus

• delarb14_ESO
    delarb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Alliance change option for characters.
  • DarkIntention
    DarkIntention
    ✭✭✭
    Suggestion ,

Give us a 1 year pay in advance option for ESO plus. There are many happy to forkout for a year in advance. You could keep the Crown allotments to 2 times in that cycle still to ensure the player doesnt get a glut of money all at once.

Or give us the option to extend our membership before the date comes up for renewal and only allot the crowns at time the new time starts.

EX: i have currently 58 days left on my ESO plus when i checked my account and June 22nd it renews. I would happily pay for the next 6 month cycle right now and no issues with waiting until the 58 days runs out before i receive my crowns.

Sometimes it just helps with budgeting when you can pay out when you have the extra at that moment and get that off your plate.
  • beatonthis
    My suggestion would be on-the-fly re-spec, very similar to how re-specing CP is atm.

So eso+ players would have the option to pay gold to redo individual skills/morphs at anytime, just by opening the skills window.

I would be happy to pay a 3000g re-spec fee, then 150g per skill refunded or something like that.. could even add an option to pay with crowns as well, so the store wouldn't loose out on any crown store re-spec scroll sales.

Another suggestion is full service from the assistants when placed in your primary residence..kinda stupid its not that way for everyone now tbh
    I suffer from Altitis, and really wish Morrowind came with 1 free character slot (with 2 more purchasable still).
    NBs - Ellure Starfire (main, hybrid), Lillah (Mag Heals/DPS), Miraculous Ladydog (Stam, Tank)
    Templars - Fustercluckk (Mag, Healer), Alastagiel (Mag, Tank), Hamish Campbell (Stam, DPS)
    Sorcs - Guy in a Furry Suit (Stam, DPS), Earl Sinclair (Mag, Tank), Baindis (Mag, Healer)
    DKs - Do'Sinner (Stam, DPS), Ron Jeremy (Mag, Heals/DPS), Fladenthor (Mag, Tank)
  • ebtesam
    ebtesam
    ✭✭
    allow for (4) researches Trait at the same time and reduce the time by 20%
  • ZorN_Italia
    ZorN_Italia
    ✭✭
    Allow on Xbox One 3 months, 6 months and 12 months payment for ESO Plus will be good. :smile:
    Server PC EU - Italian Returning Player
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Giving ESO Subs monthly Crown Crates.
  • ZorN_Italia
    ZorN_Italia
    ✭✭
    And Tier for subscribers of ESO Plus, like 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - .. years
    Server PC EU - Italian Returning Player
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    Have levels of ESO+. Personally I don't want all the stuff that currently comes with it. I have purchased the DLC's. If I want something from the crown store I will purchase the crowns myself. But I would like the crafting bag.

If you had a cheaper sub plan, say 5 bucks a month, for just the crafting bag...no free crowns, no extra xp...that is something I would likely subscribe to. As ESO+ is now, I have absolutely no interest in subbing to it. Let's call this level 3 ESO+

Maybe at level 2 you get the bag and the DLC access and the xtra xp. Say 10 bucks a month.

Level 1 is all the benefits currently offered and the current price, but toss in a surprise "grab bag" each month. Could be a piece of furniture, a half dozen treasure maps, just something a bit extra for those who go for level 1 sub. The grab bag could either be random for each person, or could be the same for everyone.

Further addon options could be included. You subscribe to one of the above levels but have the option of addons. For example, the doubling of the storage I understand is coming out. So I take option 3, the crafting bag, but add the option of double storage. My sub is now 5 bucks plus an additional....I don't know 4 bucks...so I am now paying 9 bucks a month for the stuff I want and I don't have to pay for the stuff I don't want. I get what I want, and ZOS get's my money. Win for both.

OR

Better yet. Make the whole thing a la carte. Okay I want the crafting bag that's 5, oh and double storage, another 5. Double xp no thanks, but the weekly grab bag for 3 sounds fun. So 13 bucks for me for the month getting only the things I want, I am happy and again, ZOS is getting my money.

Edited by Rye_Encoke on April 27, 2017 8:56PM
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    Rye_Encoke wrote: »
    Have levels of ESO+. Personally I don't want all the stuff that currently comes with it. I have purchased the DLC's. If I want something from the crown store I will purchase the crowns myself. But I would like the crafting bag.

If you had a cheaper sub plan, say 5 bucks a month, for just the crafting bag...no free crowns, no extra xp...that is something I would likely subscribe to. As ESO+ is now, I have absolutely no interest in subbing to it. Let's call this level 3 ESO+

Maybe at level 2 you get the bag and the DLC access and the xtra xp. Say 10 bucks a month.

Level 1 is all the benefits currently offered and the current price, but toss in a surprise "grab bag" each month. Could be a piece of furniture, a half dozen treasure maps, just something a bit extra for those who go for level 1 sub. The grab bag could either be random for each person, or could be the same for everyone.

Further addon options could be included. You subscribe to one of the above levels but have the option of addons. For example, the doubling of the storage I understand is coming out. So I take option 3, the crafting bag, but add the option of double storage. My sub is now 5 bucks plus an additional....I don't know 4 bucks...so I am now paying 9 bucks a month for the stuff I want and I don't have to pay for the stuff I don't want. I get what I want, and ZOS get's my money. Win for both.

OR

Better yet. Make the whole thing a la carte. Okay I want the crafting bag that's 5, oh and double storage, another 5. Double xp no thanks, but the weekly grab bag for 3 sounds fun. So 13 bucks for me for the month getting only the things I want, I am happy and again, ZOS is getting my money.

Don't get me wrong, man. It's a good idea, but I don't think ZOS will go for that. I think it's an all-or-nothing deal. I agree with you, split it up. I mean, I got ESO+ only for the crafting bag. If it were available for crowns, I think I would've just bought the crafting bag for crowns. I've already got all of the downloadable content and am purchasing Morrowind at a later date, so I could do without the 9000 crowns.

The XP bonus is not that great, gold-find is not either; magic-item find is terrible. In fact, I believe it is all bundled together. It is supposed to be 10% greater on each. I believe it is more like 3.5% on each, or something similar. I get more XP from crown scrolls than from quests, really.

Just my two cents.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junkrat wrote: »
    Allow on Xbox One 3 months, 6 months and 12 months payment for ESO Plus will be good. :smile:

seriously! can we get this already!?!?!?
  • Absolut_Turkey
    Absolut_Turkey
    ✭✭✭
    Something that I can rub in the faces of the peasants? Just kidding. Seriously though, loyalty rewards would be an awesome addition. Just give us that, and I'm sure the vast majority of subbers will be pleased.
    Omniel Morningstar - Khajiit - Nightblade
    Veyron Galerion - Altmer - Sorcerer
    Star-Caller - Argonian - Templar
    Aradriel Nightwood - Bosmer - Warden
    Vermillion Alexander - Imperial - Dragonknight
  • DMBCML
    DMBCML
    ✭✭✭
    I have a few ideas that would make the game more valuable to me that could be implemented on ESO+ membership.

1. Unlimited items in the house. The current limits are so restrictive as to make one sad.
    2. Unlimited bank storage, inside containers in the houses (think Skyrim).
    3. Allow Skyrim like item usage in housing. Let us take things and put them in our homes like books, paper rolls, and so on. I want to be able to put flowers and paper rolls in baskets and so on.
    4. Long hair!!! Down past the waist!! Ignore complaints about clipping. My hair also gets stuck inside my coat from time to time. LOTR was able to do it (but they unwisely only allowed males to have the Gandolf hair).
    5. Members should be able to purchase specific crown crates items. Rather than taking expensive chances and not get what you want. There's lots of things I would have purchased out right, but wasn't going to do gamble. I don't gamble.
    6. I found this tidbit on the net: "Well we finally got a god class mmo around, so i have to disagree on making it feel like any other *** pile mmo that has been before teso. And if they succed on making it feel exactly as any previous tes game, wow is gonna die faster than you can say: wrath of the *** king." This person is right. The more the game feels like Skyrim, the better it will do.
    7. Pay attention to the subscribers who say similar things. They are your loyal base who waited years and years for this game to come out, put up with the bumpy roll out, and are still here now. If they are happy, so will be new comers.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about being able to change any weapon/armour set (With exception to the monster sets.) to any style that the subscriber already learned.

like say you want a set item to be in the hollowjack style, or at least any style you can think of that you already know, to convert it to that style at the expense of using two of the styles racial materials (in the case of hollowjack, amber marble or crown mimic stones even.) mostly to make armour sets look cooler while being deadly at the same time for any activity, whether it be ranging from group dungeons, trials, or even roleplay.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to use monster helm&shoulders but they look awful with my crafted sets...give us the option to hide them or convert to style

and more house space
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    Pet/Mount Dyes :) What can i say, i want a funky coloured kitty =D

Containers for houses that have the abilitty to actually store items.

Love the idea of loyalty rewards. Receive a reward point each month that could be used to "spend" on rewards. Each quarter you're a member, this list of rewards increases....so maybe the first quarter is dyes, the second pets...then mounts and so on. That way, the longer you subscribe better rewards become obtainable.
    Alternitively, as a new quarter starts bringing new rewards, the previous quarter rewards become unobtainable. This would make non subscribers pay for a month/quarter i guess ;)
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Well things that would make Esoplus much better would be

1: Transmog to any LEARNED Motif Styles while still requiring the Style Item to do
    2: Bigger furniture limit on houses
    3: Pet and Mount Dyes
    4: A free crate per month of subscription
    5: Special offers or discounts on Crown Store items
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    How about being able to change any weapon/armour set (With exception to the monster sets.) to any style that the subscriber already learned.

like say you want a set item to be in the hollowjack style, or at least any style you can think of that you already know, to convert it to that style at the expense of using two of the styles racial materials (in the case of hollowjack, amber marble or crown mimic stones even.) mostly to make armour sets look cooler while being deadly at the same time for any activity, whether it be ranging from group dungeons, trials, or even roleplay.

i like this idea. also eso plus members having vampirism and lycanthropy at the same time would totally rock would be fun but since fire and poison weaknesses balance out the strengths it wouldn't break the game
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i like this idea. also eso plus members having vampirism and lycanthropy at the same time would totally rock would be fun but since fire and poison weaknesses balance out the strengths it wouldn't break the game

Having Lycanthropy & Vampirism is game breaking to a certain extent, I recommend talking to one of the Heads of ZOS for a better in-depth analysis of such a scenario.

For one, the Poison weakness only applies while in werewolf form whilst the weakness to fire scales to 25% at Vampire stage 4, Vampires are harder to kill up to 33% damage reduction when below 50% health at stage 3, they recover more Stamina & Magicka at stage 2, whilst when in werewolf form, weapon damage increases by 18%, You recover extra stamina on a successful heavy attack, physical & spell resistance increase by 9966 at champion 160, stamina recovery increases by 15% while werewolf transformation & its morphs are slotted.

In short: Very gamebreaking if you had both conditions.
    That & Zenimax were very strict when they said in an old post that you will only get to be one or the other, not both as people back before then were using an exploit which allowed them to be both at once. Personally, I couldn't agree more with their decision to only be one or the other.

& more importantly, with several major changes coming to the champion system (which can be seen on one of the PTS patch notes) it will be hard pressed to find a technological formulae that fits.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Eso plus subscribers having two pets active at once.
  • f3r1th
    f3r1th
    Soul Shriven
    Let ESO+ be shared between platforms. It should be enough that people have to buy it once for each platform but asking to subscribe to ESO+ for each platform separately is too much in my opinion.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, too, support a transmog feature with ESO+.

There are so many threads about this across the various official forums.

You can do it, ZOS!
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    the only thing i want from the crownstore is the Breton Hero Costume.
  • akeldamapreub18_ESO
    akeldamapreub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Alanar wrote: »
    [*] Separate Cosmetic Slots - as an alternative to a transmog system, ESO+ members could get a separate set of slots for appearance vs function.
    [*] More Storage - having extended bank / bag space for ESO+ could be a good fit and aligns well with the crafting bag.
    [/list]

I like these...
    Also a furniture "bag" like we have for crafting. (as It is, I have a toon just for holding furniture.)

"And, masters, do not forget to specify, when time
    and place shall serve, that I am an ass."

- Dogberry in "Much Ado about Nothing"
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More crowns with sub since Zeni seems intent on jacking prices.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Oldar
    Oldar
    ✭✭
    The way I see it, a lot of Subscribers ask for items/services that may result problematic in the long run. For example lets say they offer a specific outfit/house/mount for the ESO+ Members. What if that player stops his subscription? He will loose the House with the contents in it and the costumes and the mounts?

What I am trying to say, is that ZOS need to create values on what the players are asking and then must think of a clever way to implement those changes into ESO+ members without loosing from the non-ESO+ income, same thing they do with DLCs.

Examples:
    - Create Unique Houses that all of them will be added to the Store for 1000 Crowns each. ESO+ Members will have access to them for free. After 3 continuously months of Subscription, they can choose to keep one of those Houses for ever even if they stop the Subscription.
    - Decrease by 50% the horse upgrades. Maybe in order to continue with the next upgrade has to pass the next 50% of the time, maybe not.
    - Create a Storage Store Service where all the accounts will double the starting inventory/banking space for 750 Crowns or 6000 gold. That means if you buy this service you will start your adventures with 120 Common Bank Slots and 120 Inventory Slots in each character. You can upgrade those as now and you can have 300 Bank Slots, 200 Inventory Slots per character in total. ESO+ Members will have it for free and maybe with its maximum upgrades? After 3 continuously months of Subscription, they unlock this feature for ever without having to buy it with Crowns or in game gold as the rest of the community.
    - Create a Personal Bank Storage (different from Common Bank) of 60 Slots the same way the Bank functions at the moment OR create the option to upgrade further the Inventory Slots to e.g. 400 Slots. You can add this feature to the Store as well for 750 Crowns or not. ESO+ will have access to this for free though and after 3 continuously months of Subscription, they unlock it for ever.
    - Create a Housing Storage of 100 Slots up-gradable to 500 Slots with materials from professions like Blacksmith, Woodwork and Enchanting. ESO+ players will have it for free but they need to pay with in game gold or materials in order to upgrade it. Placing that in the Store for a Crown price, or with in game gold it is up to you.
    - Design more skin mounts and put them in the Store for a price. ESO+ players can choose one from them to have every 6 or 12 months as a free unlock for ever
    - Design more Outfits and put them in the Store for a price. ESO+ players can choose one from them to have every 6 or 12 months as a free unlock for ever
    - Giving them 1 crate each month it would be a nice move as well.

In all cases you must not disturb the balance between what ESO+ have and the rest of the community. Add features to ESO+ Subscription yes, but do not exclude them from the store as well from the rest of the community. Just grand ESO+ Members a better version of that service (e.g. all slots unlocked for free while the rest must upgrade them with in game gold). If you add a lot of things in ESO+ members and let the gap grow between them and the non ESO+ Members, problems will make their appearance that they will affect all of us: Devs, ESO+ Subscribers and non ESO+ supporters.
    Edited by Oldar on May 22, 2017 3:02PM
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    f3r1th wrote: »
    Let ESO+ be shared between platforms. It should be enough that people have to buy it once for each platform but asking to subscribe to ESO+ for each platform separately is too much in my opinion.

agree eso + should be active for all linked accounts or if someone has more then 1 for all accounts (only if its one owner ) because eso is called buy once and play yet still zenimax changes game mechanics to enforce buying of eso + - very limited slots compared to numbers of items which can be looted , most of them is bound , eso since release in 2014 had so many changes but bag/bank slots were upgraded once and eso+ only got craftbag, in addition after hausing update there is more items and slots the same , to keep all usefull stuff all charracter slots are loaded and if someone is runing a guild then 1 account is far to less
  • annuschka
    annuschka
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a very irregular, casual player. Sometimes not playing for months... That's why I'm not a subscriber.

- Tiered system, yeah! JUST the Crafting bag (plus a few Crowns... 250, 500 or so) - Give me just that for 5€ per month and I would pay. I already own Thieves Guild and have no time to play the other DLCs anyway... (But honestly, improving the inventory system should really be in the base game...). 5€ is also low enough so I don't feel bad in case I end up not playing for 2 months...

- Discounts: I plan to play more regularly in Morrowind and to buy houses for crowns, so I ALMOST subscribed today. But after crunching the numbers, I'd rather buy standalone Crowns... The craft bag is the only other item of interest for me in ESO+ ... If there was some kind of exclusive ESO+ flash sales in the crown store I would A.) play more regularly and B.) know that I made a good deal for the item I want.

- free gems: I didn't touch them yet, because my bank is overflowing with stuff already. Free gems or some other access to crate items would be cool.
    DMBCML wrote: »
    4. Long hair!!! Down past the waist!! Ignore complaints about clipping. My hair also gets stuck inside my coat from time to time. LOTR was able to do it (but they unwisely only allowed males to have the Gandolf hair).

YES. Down to the thigh. Oh and while we're at it: How about green hair, for Bosmer, some darkish emerald-olive green PLZ?
  • Oldar
    Oldar
    ✭✭
    [...]
    We're currently exploring new ways to add even more benefits to the ESO Plus membership in addition to what we currently offer, and would love to hear any ideas you have in this thread.

Dear @ZOS_GinaBruno,

with respect
    - personally to you who addressed this thread to the community in order to listen their ideas,
    - to the whole Developer Team who are trying their best for this game to shine even more
    - to the community who made the dreams of Devs and every Elder Scroll fan come true into ESO with their continuously support

I wanted to make some observations and then some suggestions.

After reading carefully the above lines of your statement, it seems like ZOS is asking from the community how to make the "gap" between those who prefer a subscription and those who randomly choose to support you with Crowns bigger! In my humble opinion, we should not try to make ESO+ Membership better! We should try and make the support from the players to ZOS better without putting labels on ESO+ Member (all hail the kings/queens) and non-ESO+ members (feast them to the wild animals).

Some years before the previous decade, Subscription was the only way to keep an Online game running as the cost at that time was huge in those types of gaming companies (MMO). Although this cost has been decreased significantly nowadays, the subscription model stayed as it generates a very easy noticeable income to the company who uses it.

MMO industry though, has moved forward since then, and the players have shown they do not want to feel "slaves" of the time they bought for a specific game as subscribers. That is why you changed the Model from P2P to B2P with Store and optional Subscription. You made a bold move to charge for every additional aspect of the game and keep at the same time the subscription optional for those who could afford it. So, now we have:

Current ESO Business Model:
    1) Buy the game (that means you contribute into the success and the grow of the game from the beginning)
    2) ESO+ Membership
    - €12.99 EUR/mo - 30 Days Membership + 1500 Crowns
    - €11.99EUR/mo - 90 Days Membership + 4500 Crowns
    - €10.99EUR/mo - 180 Day Membership + 9000 Crowns
    3) Crowns Packages
    - €6.99 EUR - 750 Crown Pack
    - €12.99 EUR - 1500 Crown Pack
    - €20.99 EUR - 3000 Crown Pack
    - €34.99 EUR - 5500 Crown Pack

From all the above we can see something very interesting: The price a player pays for 1 month of ESO+, is the same for the price of 1500 Crowns in the Store. In my eyes the existence of ESO+ makes the 1500 Crowns Package to live in the shadow of ESO+ Membership. Who is going to buy the 1500 Crown pack when he can buy one month ESO+ Subscription for the same price? No offense here, but the existence of these 2 packages has no meaning at all. In addition some newly players who have not the time or even the will to do their research and want to support the Devs, they can buy 2x 1500 Crown Packages without knowing that they can buy 2 months of Subscription with more bonuses for the same price.

As I said, instead of trying to find ways to make the distance between ESO+ players and non-ESO+ players bigger we should try to do the exact opposite. You could be the first company to implement this idea: DO NOT GIVE CROWNS AS BONUS TO YOUR ESO+ MEMBERS. GIVE ESO+ MEMBERSHIP TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR PURCHASE. Here is an example:

Supporting ESO Business Model:
    1) Buy the game (that means you contribute into the success and the grow of the game from the begin)
    2) ESO+ Membership
    - €12.99 EUR/mo - 30 Days Membership + 1500 Crowns
    - €11.99EUR/mo - 90 Days Membership + 4500 Crowns
    - €10.99EUR/mo - 180 Day Membership + 9000 Crowns

3) Crowns Packages
    - €6.99 EUR - 750 Crown Pack + 15 days ESO+ Membership
    - €12.99 EUR - 1500 Crown Pack + 30 days ESO+ Membership
    - €20.99 EUR - 3000 Crown Pack + 60 days ESO+ Membership
    - €34.99 EUR - 4500 Crown Pack + 90 days ESO+ Membership + 1000 Crowns
    - €64.99 EUR - 9000 Crown Pack + 180 days ESO+ Membership + 1500 Crowns + 15 days ESO+

What do we gain with this Business Model:
    - We do not loose the current subscribers as now they have more options to choose from.
    - No more separation between ESO+ and non-ESO+ members. With this Model ALL THE PLAYERS WHO SUPPORT THE GAME ARE BECOMING INSTANTLY SUBSCRIBERS. That means we end the fight between ESO+ and non ESO+ Members.
    - More attractive packages for those who could not afford ESO+ up until now.
    - All the non-ESO+ players now have a chance to "feel and taste" what an ESO+ Membership bonus mean

Friendly

Oldar
    Edited by Oldar on May 23, 2017 1:09PM
  • Wayshuba
    Wayshuba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something you should really consider for the next add to ESO Plus.... free travel between wayshrines. This is a big one they give in The Secret World for membership. You have no idea how much people do love this benefit. I hope ZOS seriously considers this for the next "membership incentive".

Best
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Trials / DSA / vMA that works ;)