The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Stonyfoot
    Stonyfoot
    ✭✭✭
    A way to flag items with something else than lock. Like giving bunch of items a custom group. The items would then stack under that headline.

Yesss, marking them as "for sale" or "for research" would be excellent!
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want the Plus subscription to be something extra, give us the option to purchase the discontinued crown store items, especially mounts and pets. I think it's stupid and a kind of a ripoff that I can't buy any of the great stuff (HELLO, I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY, DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND?) just because I bought the game two weeks ago.
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    I would
    Want better prices on crown's as a eso+
    Free furniture's items only subscribers not bound.

Having the possibility to get discontinued stuff to be able to buy even they ain't in crown store.
    Edited by Sheyta on August 16, 2017 2:47PM
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It boggles my mind you guys took away the one thing people subbed JUST FOR...loyalty rewards!

Exclusive subscription rewards.

Easy and simple. I would stayed subbed forever.
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Things I don't want (From other suggestions)
    :- Better RNG (Ingame no but in crown crates yes).
    :- Gardening exclusive to the ESO plus member.
    :- Weapon dying exclusive to ESO plus member.
    :- Item set bag.
    :- Merchant assistant able to repair. (Unfair advantage in dungeons and trials for ESO plus members, however might work in home)
    :- Free wayshine port. (Decrease the incentive to travel manually or use home port)

Things I want
    :- Bring back loyalty rewards.
    :- Free crown crates every month.
    :- Discount in chapter purchase (Don't know the implementation but something like if u have subscribed for at least 10 months in 2017 , you will get chapter discount of 2018) .
    :- Crown discount ?
    :- VIP zone.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on August 18, 2017 8:50AM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    The ability to dye swords
    and turn into pets :)
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Return of loyalty rewards.
    Just like craft bag :
    Furnishings bag.
    Siege bag.
    Sales on CS.
  • Deipiro
    Deipiro
    Soul Shriven
    I would like plus members to have the ability to change the appearance of their equipment into a known style like you do with the imperial pack, or sell an item on the crown store​ to do that
    Nevermind someone already post the same, I should read other answers first :pensive:
    Edited by Deipiro on August 21, 2017 7:04PM
  • Stirvik
    Stirvik
    ✭✭
    Idea for Plus membership.

Been able to activate more than a single pet per character.
    Access to item from the Crown Store Back Catalog.
    Class / guides that take place within ESO server.

Okay that's it!

Stirvik
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like ESO subs to have the ability to turn any dropped item into a Motif that you know.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loyalty Rewards
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • mabdastardseb17_ESO
    Would like to be able to place weapon jewlery and armour sets in boxes like were given on the pts server thus reducing the amount of inventory spaces used ie 1 instead of 14

would also like for like items to stack as with provisioning ie 10 ballista being counted as 1 inventory space
    multiple weapons of same type and trait and enchantment stacking as 1 inventory space so long as its identical why do they have to be separate.

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polymorphs could really benefit from having some dye areas. They're all designed well, but the lack of any color customization makes them less attractive than costumes, especially when designing a character around one of them.

There are relatively few, which would make it easy to audit them, add channels, and tuck them into the ESO+ dye perk.
    signing off
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Polymorphs could really benefit from having some dye areas. They're all designed well, but the lack of any color customization makes them less attractive than costumes, especially when designing a character around one of them.

There are relatively few, which would make it easy to audit them, add channels, and tuck them into the ESO+ dye perk.

I buy a lot of costumes because I can dye them, if polymorphs and skins such as that ebony one were dyeable even slightly, you guys would make so much money off of them.
  • Rastoric
    Rastoric
    ✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting
    Just Say No! to changing Sorcerer Magicka skills to Stamina.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    allowing vampirism and lycanthropy at the same time on the same character for eso plus subscribers... that would rock socks
    Edited by godagarah5000 on August 31, 2017 12:55AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allowing vampirism and lycanthropy at the same time on the same character for eso plus subscribers... that would rock socks
    frabz-STOP-You-violated-the-lore-adfc82.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back the pony guar pet for console users!
  • rubenanto29rwb17_ESO
    You should make non subs people jealous with subs people without make any pay2win content.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    You should make non subs people jealous with subs people without make any pay2win content.

not sure how that's possible but sounds kinda interesting
  • djogani
    djogani
    ✭✭
    Just one thing. Bigger amount of monthly crowns for subscribers you cant even buy one mount for meagre 1,5k crowns i mean it is so little compared to prices in crown store almost next to nothing. 3k crowns would be fair i think. Um i think lol and i dont think it is too much compred to prices.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allowing all our mounts to be leveled to our highest trained mount during memberships.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    the ability for eso plus members to become a hybrid of a vampire and a werewolf would still kick butt too
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to save specific CP set ups for certain locations.

For example, you could enter the Maw of Lorkhaj and save a CP set up designed specifically for that trial. So you will automatically switch to that CP set up when ever you enter that location.

Same thing for when you go to Cyrodiil, you have a set up for that location that automatically loads up when you travel to that zone.

Or some sort of variation on this.
  • Stonyfoot
    Stonyfoot
    ✭✭✭
    This probably has been suggested a million times but... Resetting skillpoints of individual skills: I don't want to redistribute 200+ skillpoints every time I want to fine tune my build.
  • Mithoron
    Mithoron
    ✭✭✭
    Having just come back to the game after 2 years, I cannot believe Loyalty Rewards were removed. I have the 6+ month dwarven rolly thingy pet and have had soooo many /tells asking where I got it, and could not believe they were removed. If there is one thing to lock somebody in, give them something for it!
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we start Characters at 40 if we have a maxed CP toon on the account.
    Edited by Defilted on September 6, 2017 7:52PM
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about -
    • A tidy discount for subscribers on all Crown Store items, depending on length of continuous subscription (so a six month long subscriber gets a bigger discount than a three month long subscriber).
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metafae wrote: »
    Being able to save specific CP set ups for certain locations.

For example, you could enter the Maw of Lorkhaj and save a CP set up designed specifically for that trial. So you will automatically switch to that CP set up when ever you enter that location.

Same thing for when you go to Cyrodiil, you have a set up for that location that automatically loads up when you travel to that zone.

Or some sort of variation on this.

My version is:

Profile One: (skills morphs/CP)
    Profile Two: (skills morphs/CP) <--ESO Plus Perk

**or**

Profile One: (skills morphs/CP)
    Profile Two: (skills morphs/CP)
    Profile Two: (skills morphs/CP) <--ESO Plus Perk

You can swap any time and anywhere with the native UI. If you are in Profile One and reset skills or morphs, it only resets for that profile.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • trashcannot
    I wish monthly rewards was brought back, but aside from that, i'd like a higher XP bonus and discount crown items. I've been a sub since the game released, meaning i've spent ~$640 on the game, not including what i spent on crowns and morrowind, and the coolest thing I have in the game is the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter.
    "My heart betrayed, I took her soul,
    Cracked it with vicious fray,
    Eternal now will be her pain,
    'Tis the fate of Alanwe"