The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lock Alliance Faction To Account

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I dunno who y'all think is swapping to win. There are zero guilds that do this.

This.

People have dedicated weeks of work to permanently switch factions, not swap every day.

The only place this might happen is Haderus, which is a joke of a campaign these days, and is like a Matrix, controlled from above by higher players and guilds who decide what they want to happen there if they want it to.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »
    To have a healthy PVP community it helps for people to switch and help out the losing side. Sometimes re-rolls are necessary to help balance out an alliance/campaign. Switching Toons to the winning side is what solos do but they don't determine map control or winning campaigns that's what guilds do.

It also allows you to get to know the opposing alliance guilds/players and built respect for them. There is less trash talking and bad behavior when you know them.

Crispen, that would be terrific if people actually did that. unfortunately, I see more often than not, people switching NOT because they're helping a losing side, but switching to the side that is actually controlling the map. I wish human nature was that generous, but it just isn't. I've even seen guilds do this.

This is anecdotal evidence of which you do not have any empirical or measurable proof. I have played this game for three years on all three factions, been in multi-faction guilds and it is far far more often I see players either logging on to the losing side or, more often, logging out of Cyordiil altogether when the map is grossly imbalanced. I play this game because I am competitive, not because I enjoy clubbing baby seals. OK, my anecdotal evidence is just as worthless as yours, so let's not pretend that one of us is right and one is wrong. The whole idea that cross faction players typically log to the winning side is totally unsubstantiated and I don't care how much you, the OP, or anyone else hates that ESO allows for it, can everyone at least do the intellectually honest favor in not simply assuming something is true that here is zero way of measuring, let alone proving.

As for the trash talking, I generally see the multi-faction players actually being the ones who seem to participate the most in the trash talking (at least where I am "stationed"). There is so much of it on TF that I want to vomit. What causes the trash talking isn't the fact that people don't know the players on the other factions. The trash talk comes from those people who think more highly of themselves than they should. They believe they are "god's gift" to the PVP world and everyone else and their playstyle is completely in the wrong. They feel it is their place in the world to correct, manipulate, and shame anyone else that they don't agree with and they will do it through the trash talking. They do their best to discredit other people who play differently even when the other person is just out here to play on the up-and-up and do the best they can. These people are driven by egos and delusions of their own making.

More anecdotal evidence. You want me to believe there is some sort of correlation, let alone causation, that multi-faction players disproportionately engage in t-bagging, trash-talking, hateful whispers, etc.? Not buying what you are selling. Sorry. From what I see on the forums, the multi-faction players aren't coming here starting up discussion threads and tossing out accusations about those who play on one-faction. You want to know my experience with some lone faction players? I hear their crap in zone chat how I am a spy, not a "true PvPer" (whatever the hell that means), told to log off and go "circle-jerk with my AD butt buddies," etc. Real class there shown by those "loyal" or "true" players who show faction pride. So, once again we have your worthless anecdotal evidence or my worthless anecdotal evidence. Seems like people just pick what they want to believes, which conveniently aligns with their preferred style of play.

How about everyone in general stop simply assuming people who cross-faction are selfish jerks who are preoccupied with ruining the experience of those who play on one faction?

+1
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To have a healthy PVP community it helps for people to switch and help out the losing side. Sometimes re-rolls are necessary to help balance out an alliance/campaign. Switching Toons to the winning side is what solos do but they don't determine map control or winning campaigns that's what guilds do.

It also allows you to get to know the opposing alliance guilds/players and built respect for them. There is less trash talking and bad behavior when you know them.

Crispen, that would be terrific if people actually did that. unfortunately, I see more often than not, people switching NOT because they're helping a losing side, but switching to the side that is actually controlling the map. I wish human nature was that generous, but it just isn't. I've even seen guilds do this.

This is anecdotal evidence of which you do not have any empirical or measurable proof. I have played this game for three years on all three factions, been in multi-faction guilds and it is far far more often I see players either logging on to the losing side or, more often, logging out of Cyordiil altogether when the map is grossly imbalanced. I play this game because I am competitive, not because I enjoy clubbing baby seals. OK, my anecdotal evidence is just as worthless as yours, so let's not pretend that one of us is right and one is wrong. The whole idea that cross faction players typically log to the winning side is totally unsubstantiated and I don't care how much you, the OP, or anyone else hates that ESO allows for it, can everyone at least do the intellectually honest favor in not simply assuming something is true that here is zero way of measuring, let alone proving.

As for the trash talking, I generally see the multi-faction players actually being the ones who seem to participate the most in the trash talking (at least where I am "stationed"). There is so much of it on TF that I want to vomit. What causes the trash talking isn't the fact that people don't know the players on the other factions. The trash talk comes from those people who think more highly of themselves than they should. They believe they are "god's gift" to the PVP world and everyone else and their playstyle is completely in the wrong. They feel it is their place in the world to correct, manipulate, and shame anyone else that they don't agree with and they will do it through the trash talking. They do their best to discredit other people who play differently even when the other person is just out here to play on the up-and-up and do the best they can. These people are driven by egos and delusions of their own making.

More anecdotal evidence. You want me to believe there is some sort of correlation, let alone causation, that multi-faction players disproportionately engage in t-bagging, trash-talking, hateful whispers, etc.? Not buying what you are selling. Sorry. From what I see on the forums, the multi-faction players aren't coming here starting up discussion threads and tossing out accusations about those who play on one-faction. You want to know my experience with some lone faction players? I hear their crap in zone chat how I am a spy, not a "true PvPer" (whatever the hell that means), told to log off and go "circle-jerk with my AD butt buddies," etc. Real class there shown by those "loyal" or "true" players who show faction pride. So, once again we have your worthless anecdotal evidence or my worthless anecdotal evidence. Seems like people just pick what they want to believes, which conveniently aligns with their preferred style of play.

How about everyone in general stop simply assuming people who cross-faction are selfish jerks who are preoccupied with ruining the experience of those who play on one faction?

Actually, Joy, I have spoken to some of those people personally trying to understand their motivation. I don't want to make assumptions without knowing people's minds. What I have found in over 90% of my discussions is that most people want to change in order to have the "easy button". They simple roll the map in the factions that are winning because, "They can." Now, that isn't simply an assumption on my part, but it is something that I have discussed with faction swappers to understand. So this evidence that you seem to not be aware of can actually be gotten very easily just by talking to people one on one nicely. You should try it sometime.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earthewen mains EP but has DC toons and is criticising other players for faction swapping. Just throwing it out there.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was and is a good idea, and almost mandatory, for an rvr game if you wish to have true competition and inspire faction/realm loyalty. Unfortunately, 2 years of neglected and empty pvp development/balance in ESO has led to a very small pvp community left. Therefore, no this would be detrimental to the existing and struggling pvp community.
    Edited by Alomar on April 6, 2017 12:14AM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    This was and is a good idea, and almost mandatory, for an rvr game if you wish to have true competition and inspire faction/realm loyalty. Unfortunately, 2 years of neglected and empty pvp development/balance in ESO has led to a very small pvp community left. Therefore, no this would be detrimental to the existing and struggling pvp community.

Idk about small pvp community lol I see plenty of players all day every day
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »

Facepalm, you see these players in how many campaigns? You see them in campaigns who have had their populations reduced how many times? You see how many actual pvpers rather than pve'ers coming in for their weekly or monthly quota? You see how many guild groups at one time(1-3 maybe) compared to a mere year ago(6+)? You've been around here for how long?

You either play on consoles and just haven't seen the same degradation over time yet, or you only play in the main campaign for EU or NA and haven't been around long enough to see campaigns removed, populations reduced, guilds disband/merge/leave, or you're simply too casual to notice.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »

The PvP community is absolutely minuscule compared to what it used to be, and compared to the current non-PvP community.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I think I saw one alliance mount in cyrodil since they released which goes to show how faction loyalties are :|
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »
    Well I think I saw one alliance mount in cyrodil since they released which goes to show how faction loyalties are :|

Faction loyalty is a BS thing that people make up in their mind. People don't HAVE to play on one side.

But also, who wants to pay for that ugly horse anyway, it's too expensive for something so ugly.
    Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, Joy, I have spoken to some of those people personally trying to understand their motivation. I don't want to make assumptions without knowing people's minds. What I have found in over 90% of my discussions is that most people want to change in order to have the "easy button". They simple roll the map in the factions that are winning because, "They can." Now, that isn't simply an assumption on my part, but it is something that I have discussed with faction swappers to understand. So this evidence that you seem to not be aware of can actually be gotten very easily just by talking to people one on one nicely. You should try it sometime.

Who? I do not believe for one second 90% of people change to have an "easy" button. I don't deny these people exist. You want to know who these people are - those that SUCK at this game because they lack drive, the desire to improve, and any competitive instincts in the weak-ass body.

Now let's think about this. You play in TF, right? The campaign that's faction locked every night? Lets say EP is rolling the map and these sucky players do exactly as you say: log onto to EP because it's an easy button. Meanwhile, those people who are actually good and competitive will do what I say: log off their EP and onto their AD and DC toons. Now because there are population caps, what these means is a large net loss in power for EP: their numbers are the same, but they are trading competitive players for sucky ones. How ironic that the people looking for an easy button have karma biting them in the ass. Nothing to complain about here. In fact, it looks having multi-faction players is a self-regulating balancing mechanism between the three factions.

And just so you know, I don't have to ask multi-faction players for their motivation because we have had conversations about it for three years. I see it in guild chat everyday. Hell, I even met some of them in real life. I'm in a guild that switched factions twice specifically because the Alliance was the strongest and kept winning campaigns. Five days before the game was officially launched, I had active characters playing on all three factions. Back in 2014, I was a member of a PvP guild in each alliance at one point. I have not taken an extended break playing ESO. If there is someone else out there that has more experience playing multi-faction characters than me, I would like to meet them. I am not just making stuff up or theorizing here..
    Edited by Joy_Division on April 6, 2017 5:31AM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Who? I do not believe for one second 90% of people change to have an "easy" button. I don't deny these people exist. You want to know who these people are - those that SUCK at this game because they lack drive, the desire to improve, and any competitive instincts in the weak-ass body.

Now let's think about this. You play in TF, right? The campaign that's faction locked every night? Lets say EP is rolling the map and these sucky players do exactly as you say: log onto to EP because it's an easy button. Meanwhile, those people who are actually good and competitive will do what I say: log off their EP and onto their AD and DC toons. Now because there are population caps, what these means is a large net loss in power for EP: their numbers are the same, but they are trading competitive players for sucky ones. How ironic that the people looking for an easy button have karma biting them in the ass. Nothing to complain about here. In fact, it looks having multi-faction players is a self-regulating balancing mechanism between the three factions.

And just so you know, I don't have to ask multi-faction players for their motivation because we have had conversations about it for three years. I see it in guild chat everyday. Hell, I even met some of them in real life. I'm in a guild that switched factions twice specifically because the Alliance was the strongest and kept winning campaigns. Five days before the game was officially launched, I had active characters playing on all three factions. Back in 2014, I was a member of a PvP guild in each alliance at one point. I have not taken an extended break playing ESO. If there is someone else out there that has more experience playing multi-faction characters than me, I would like to meet them. I am not just making stuff up or theorizing here..

She plays in Haderus Des. Hence the misguided opinion.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you misunderstand me, Joy. I'm not saying that all players want an easy button and nor should anyone be banned from switching campaigns for the reasons you say. What I do object to are the daily and even hourly flippers. The folks who flip campaigns in order to just go flip the emp ring. It does happen on Hade for sure. A lot. You obviously have a lot of hate to spew at me for my opinion and if you are a friend of Elong's, well that explains a lot. He was in SWP for some time and we were friends back then. Then he went to VE and grew to hate me for whatever reason.

There is a misguided lie going around that is being promoted. It began with Vex and continued through Elong saying that I destroyed two guilds. That is a complete lie. I wasn't even in a guild for the first year I was in ESO. After that, I joined Raven and the Rose, which is still going strong. Not too long after, I joined SWP, which moved over to Black Desert Online. Again, one of the only two guilds I participated in and both are still in existence. That's it. Two guilds. When Vex and Elong went to VE over on DC side, they took the lie with them.

But I am chasing long dead rabbits here, so back on track. I have played in TF and I know some of the dynamics are different there. Some guilds do swap to help a faction. I totally agree with you that easy button players are pretty much as you describe them or they wouldn't hop factions so much. There are a lot of good, competitive players out there, and I love running into them. It makes for a good fight.

However, I do think swapping factions should be a bit more difficult. If you take VE, for example, they swapped as a complete guild. Okay, I don't mind that at all. All I am saying is make it more difficult. Is there anything wrong with locking in until the end of the campaign?

Also, I'm not sure you caught the important part of my comment, which is most of the trash talking, poison spewing individuals are campaign swappers, and more than likely the folks you are speaking of are the ones who suck at their game. I still find it amazing when people think bullying others will somehow manipulate or force others into their own line of thinking. That is basically what these people are if you stop and think about it. Trash talkers are generally bullies. Whether they do it in real life, we can only wonder and feel sorry for whoever lives with them.

Please don't ever call me a liar in an open forum, Joy. 90% of the people I have spoken with in all three factions that are campaign and faction flippers have told me the same thing. There is no doubt that there are a lot of them. I didn't make it up whatever else you may think.
    Edited by Earthewen on April 6, 2017 12:53PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Now let's think about this. You play in TF, right?

Haderus. I don't know where @Earthewen is pulling this 90% figure from; I've talked to her a number of times and she's never asked me why I play multi-faction. I know a sizeable number of the cross-faction players on Haderus; probably most of them. While all do not necessarily having altruistic motives for balance, NONE of them swap to the dominant faction. The conversation usually goes something like "ugh, map is solid red, let's play blue" or "look at that yellow zerg, let's play red and farm them," or just "I feel like playing this character tonight."

Or even "I wonder how laggy Trueflame is tonight." Which is where I am going more and more often while they pvdoor emp swap in Haderus.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus. I don't know where @Earthewen is pulling this 90% figure from; I've talked to her a number of times and she's never asked me why I play multi-faction. I know a sizeable number of the cross-faction players on Haderus; probably most of them. While all do not necessarily having altruistic motives for balance, NONE of them swap to the dominant faction. The conversation usually goes something like "ugh, map is solid red, let's play blue" or "look at that yellow zerg, let's play red and farm them," or just "I feel like playing this character tonight."

Or even "I wonder how laggy Trueflame is tonight." Which is where I am going more and more often while they pvdoor emp swap in Haderus.[/quote]

I certainly hope my encounters with cross faction players isn't the norm. To be honest, I'd love it if what you're saying is true. I much prefer thinking the best of people. Perhaps I didn't speak with the right folks. Usually, I just see a random player lying dead and then I ask them in a PM. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but they were just random players.

I am so willing to be proven wrong, honestly. I have also played in TF and did a little whispering over there as well, which is where I got my current stance. However, if it wasn't an accurate sample of the current population, then I'll reconsider my stance. I'm willing to hear more things about it from someone reasonable. I'm open to have my mind changed. :-D
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I have mains in all 3 factions. Account locked would be a horrible solution to your problem.

Back when we still had a lot more campaigns, you could not have two characters in the same campaign if they weren't in the same faction.
    That solved the problem you are complaining about.

Unfortunately, ZOS has been systematically cutting down on the number of campaigns and was forced to abandon the campaign restrictions.
    dry.gif

yup which sucks, AD usually dominates trueflame EU for a rediculous amount of stupid reasons but one night the other day it was almost as if all the AD left the campaign and suddenly the blues had a stupidly high amount of numbers.

It was almost as if AD jumped to DC.

I wouldnt be shocked either if EP were doing something similar.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Earthewen mains EP but has DC toons and is criticising other players for faction swapping. Just throwing it out there.

What DC toons do I have that play in PVP?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am so willing to be proven wrong, honestly. I have also played in TF and did a little whispering over there as well, which is where I got my current stance. However, if it wasn't an accurate sample of the current population, then I'll reconsider my stance. I'm willing to hear more things about it from someone reasonable. I'm open to have my mind changed. :-D

A large number of people seem to think DIG and RnR are in fact the same players that are swapping factions to flip the ol' emp ring back and forth. Unless you are secretly also Gankimus, keeping an open mind is advised :) You know most of the regulars on Haddy by name if not personally, I am sure. Who exactly is this organized force affecting Haderus so much by swapping factions?

As for poison in zone chat... at least on the EP side what I see in prime time comes from EP loyalists. AD and DC zone chat in Haderus, comparatively, is a campfire with a chorus of Kumbaya.

I'm sure there are plenty of new chums that come to a campaign where their faction is dominant to get their feet wet or to level alliance skills. That's not the same thing as long term, frequent players deliberately choosing a dominant campaign.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you misunderstand me, Joy. I'm not saying that all players want an easy button and nor should anyone be banned from switching campaigns for the reasons you say. What I do object to are the daily and even hourly flippers. The folks who flip campaigns in order to just go flip the emp ring. It does happen on Hade for sure. A lot. You obviously have a lot of hate to spew at me for my opinion and if you are a friend of Elong's, well that explains a lot. He was in SWP for some time and we were friends back then. Then he went to VE and grew to hate me for whatever reason.

There is a misguided lie going around that is being promoted. It began with Vex and continued through Elong saying that I destroyed two guilds. That is a complete lie. I wasn't even in a guild for the first year I was in ESO. After that, I joined Raven and the Rose, which is still going strong. Not too long after, I joined SWP, which moved over to Black Desert Online. Again, one of the only two guilds I participated in and both are still in existence. That's it. Two guilds. When Vex and Elong went to VE over on DC side, they took the lie with them.

But I am chasing long dead rabbits here, so back on track. I have played in TF and I know some of the dynamics are different there. Some guilds do swap to help a faction. I totally agree with you that easy button players are pretty much as you describe them or they wouldn't hop factions so much. There are a lot of good, competitive players out there, and I love running into them. It makes for a good fight.

However, I do think swapping factions should be a bit more difficult. If you take VE, for example, they swapped as a complete guild. Okay, I don't mind that at all. All I am saying is make it more difficult. Is there anything wrong with locking in until the end of the campaign?

Also, I'm not sure you caught the important part of my comment, which is most of the trash talking, poison spewing individuals are campaign swappers, and more than likely the folks you are speaking of are the ones who suck at their game. I still find it amazing when people think bullying others will somehow manipulate or force others into their own line of thinking. That is basically what these people are if you stop and think about it. Trash talkers are generally bullies. Whether they do it in real life, we can only wonder and feel sorry for whoever lives with them.

Please don't ever call me a liar in an open forum, Joy. 90% of the people I have spoken with in all three factions that are campaign and faction flippers have told me the same thing. There is no doubt that there are a lot of them. I didn't make it up whatever else you may think.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I hate you. Just because I question your evidence and conclusions doesn't mean I am calling you a liar. These are both accepted practices of discussion.

Elong has nothing to do with the issue here. While I do know multi-faction, I know very little about guild politics and their history because I care nothing for it and I do not judge people on how they play or game. As far as the discussion at hand is concerned, I fail to see what Vex or Elong or SWP may have done to you or what happened in Black Desert Online is relevant. None of the matters at all or has influenced my opinion about multi-faction. To be honest, I can't even say I know who you are or who you associated with in this game. None of that matters with the issue under discussion.

ESO already made swapping factions more difficult and they got so much blowback from that that they reverted the policy. What you asking for has already been done and ZoS knows the negatives far outweighed the positives such that it was dropped.

Yes, there is something wrong with locking players into a campaign. There is one continuously active server on NA. I play three characters in different alliances I've had for three years. If Zos implements the policy you want, it becomes impossible for me to play these characters in a competitive alignment. These are characters I have invested thousands of hours in and I care very much about them. I am gone if they ever do that. If ZoS makes it impossible for me to log off gate-camping faction stacking and log onto a character to fight that nonsense, then I am gone. If my guild wants to guest on Azuras one night but I can't do because my EP is assigned there, what am I supposed to do? The game was launched without faction lock and has developed in that direction for three years. That ship has sailed long long ago. Too much history, precedent, and time has been invested in characters you want me just to throw away into the garbage. And for what? Because you think some losers are abusing an underpopulated server (like that hasn't happened from the beginning of the game at launch - when very very few people had multi-faction toons)? No. I don't agree. And because I don;t agree doesn't mean I hate you. It means I think it's counterproductive to the health of the game and ignores evidence that contradicts your opinion (namely, low pop abuse campaigns happened without faction hopping players and many multi-faction players contribute to the health of a campaign).

If you are going to throw that 90% figure at me again, I am going to ask you to provide some sort of evidence to back it up that goes beyond "trust me." That's not calling you a liar. What makes it ok for you to come a public forum, say I'm wrong and then throw this in my face:
    this evidence that you seem to not be aware of can actually be gotten very easily just by talking to people one on one nicely. You should try it sometime

If that's not flat out calling me a liar, you are more than insinuating I am making stuff up without even trying to understand the issue.

It's not fair for you to toss that at me and then take it personally when I challenge your argument, which is nothing personal. That's not fair at all.
    Edited by Joy_Division on April 6, 2017 9:31PM
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I PUG and socialize with friends or guild groups, I must manage to skirt only within the 'the other 10%'.

Bad idea to lock down an account. Besides, I enjoy killing my PvP-main's faction when they are being 'tri-keep buttheads' way too much.