The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lock Alliance Faction To Account

• Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »
    No thank you. I like to play for whatever faction needs help and not for the winning team. I also prefer to play how I want and don't let zerglings ruin that cause they switch 2 win.

So basically u like population bonus and killing weaker zerglings. Pathetic

And you like zerging and gating campaigns? You know, using your logic and all

Soo group up with 19 other specced out tryhards and go beat on the casuals some more. Your the reason zergs exist. There is zero point to any campaign bcz of players like you.

Zergs exist and succeed because the current game design powers them. The more numbers the better.

The only thing players like Humpie and I do to zergs is terrify them to not stray from crown because we will make easy meat off of them if they are alone. There's an easy fix for this though, stop zerging and learn how to actually play.
    Therefore players that pick zerglings off can in fact inspire a player that wants to improve to actually improve and lo! A competent pvper is born.

You are welcome

Incorect.

Zergs exist because specced out players are too afraid to fight one another so they jump factions team up and beat on the casuals.

Casuals realize that they need numbers to win so they join campaigns where their alliance has numbers and zerg surf.

Its pathetic seeing the hoops u guys jump through to try and justify noob hunting. A group of 20 specced out players who are committed can roll over zergs of casuals. they are awarded with massive AP and scoring bonuses. It Just causes more and more casuals to never come back.

The reality is Fraction hoping kills campaigns. All bcz your too afraid to have guild wars.

No need to thank me
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea, OP.

Unfortunately, it doesn't align with with the inclusiveness One Tamriel is supposed to offer, and directly counters the "I should never have to lose, I'm switching to the winning team" mentality of players developers are forced to cater to.

I think faction pride is an important aspect of PvP, wish it could be cemented better in ESO.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    PvP alliance should be locked to account. You should be able to play any race in any alliance but once you pick a faction to fight for in Cyrodiil that's it or a huge cost to change. Switching toons depending on the how things are going on the map shouldn't be allowed.

i wish that would happen.
    but what if it did happen and people just made multiple accounts ?
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish that would happen.
    but what if it did happen and people just made multiple accounts ?

ZoS makes more money.
    OP's problem doesn't get solved, but I'm willing to bet far fewer would participate in faction hopping than we see now.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Therefore players that pick zerglings off can in fact inspire a player that wants to improve to actually improve and lo! A competent pvper is born.

You are welcome

I resemble that remark. Alas, the road to Git Gud is not a smooth one.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it is pop locked AD, 3 bars ep, and 2 bars DC; I think I would like to go EP and help push against AD. Change faction names as it doesn't matter. I don't care if its a zerg so long as its against another zerg. Just want to push the fight.

Since I spend most my PvP time in Azuras; I am tempted to level and EP right now but it changes by the week.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a bit stupid to follow the winning faction as there's literally no AP or any benefit whatsoever, considering that all keeps are taken and there are huge zergs every where. Its much more fun to go help out the underdogs and get zerg slayin.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zergs exist because specced out players are too afraid to fight one another so they jump factions team up and beat on the casuals.

Casuals realize that they need numbers to win so they join campaigns where their alliance has numbers and zerg surf.

Its pathetic seeing the hoops u guys jump through to try and justify noob hunting. A group of 20 specced out players who are committed can roll over zergs of casuals. they are awarded with massive AP and scoring bonuses. It Just causes more and more casuals to never come back.

The reality is Fraction hoping kills campaigns. All bcz your too afraid to have guild wars.

No need to thank me

This is actually a very good point. Not all players are equal. Not everyone has the time, inclination or ability to L2P or git gud.

What is it that enthusiasts expect the casual players to do? Of course they're going to team up to avoid being run over.

So yes, farming casuals is a big reason zergs happen. A lot of these players would probably play in smaller groups and go where they choose if they had a reasonable chance of success against competition of similar ability.

As someone who was part of a very competitive fps scene years ago, it's so disappointing that there are so few true rivalries among top players, groups and guilds in ESO AvA.

Edited by zyk on April 3, 2017 7:09AM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

No need to thank me

This is actually a very good point. Not all players are equal. Not everyone has the time, inclination or ability to L2P or git gud.

What is it that enthusiasts expect the casual players to do? Of course they're going to team up to avoid being run over.

So yes, farming casuals is a big reason zergs happen. A lot of these players would probably play in smaller groups and go where they choose if they had a reasonable chance of success against competition of similar ability.

As someone who was part of a very competitive fps scene years ago, it's so disappointing that there are so few true rivalries among top players, groups and guilds in ESO AvA.

I dunno, VE and Haxus keep the embers alive. And hell, before they quit we had strong rivalries with Rage, Decibel, GoS, etc. It's hard to have rivalries when your opponents keep disbanding.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I dunno, VE and Haxus keep the embers alive. And hell, before they quit we had strong rivalries with Rage, Decibel, GoS, etc. It's hard to have rivalries when your opponents keep disbanding.

That's not really what I'm talking about. Sure, you can say, I don't see your Haxus fights, but if there was a heated rivalry, I would be. It would be apparent. It would be entertaining. And there would be a lot of it with a variety of guilds.

I always looked forward to fighting VE with Rage or even with other random players, but they weren't the same kind of heart pounding, serious business kind of fights I'm talking about. It never really felt like there was ever anything at stake.

Look at most of the videos posted this weekend. Mostly 1vX. No offense to the posters, I respect each of you as excellent players, but I want to see you guys fight each other with something at stake.

I'm not blaming anyone. I am just disappointed because that level of competitive gaming is awesome.

PCEU's The Crucible is very interesting. I hope we see more of this kind of thing.

For AvA, I have long desired a competition campaign with an in-game cost to play and amazing rewards. A side effect of such a campaign would probably be better fights for casual players on the other campaigns.

Edited by zyk on April 3, 2017 8:41AM
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thank you. I like to play for whatever faction needs help and not for the winning team. I also prefer to play how I want and don't let zerglings ruin that cause they switch 2 win.

Soo group up with 19 other specced out tryhards and go beat on the casuals some more. Your the reason zergs exist. There is zero point to any campaign bcz of players like you.

Zergs exist and succeed because the current game design powers them. The more numbers the better.

The only thing players like Humpie and I do to zergs is terrify them to not stray from crown because we will make easy meat off of them if they are alone. There's an easy fix for this though, stop zerging and learn how to actually play.

You are welcome

Incorect.

No need to thank me

And how do you know that I noob hunt? I am frequently looking for good players to fight because a great fight is a challenging fight. I just also happen to enjoy picking of zerg strays because I can't 1vx a group of 20.

You can jump to the winning side but you'll never improve as a player. While some players may do that, I jump to the losing side to help out and continue to improve against fighting outnumbered.

If anything would bring more imbalance in the current meta, I would put my money on a faction lock simply due to it preventing multifaction guilds to aiding the losing side. As you said, a group of 20 specced out players can roll over zergs. Ever think that said multifaction guilds are running over the very players that you're trying to get a faction lock on to stop?

As many have pointed out, if a faction lock had been put in place on launch then maybe this would not be an issue. But for all that we know, We could also be looking at a one sided pvp map that we can do nothing about because our hands are bound. And with that, casuals on the losing side have left anyway because they're sick of losing.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not really what I'm talking about. Sure, you can say, I don't see your Haxus fights, but if there was a heated rivalry, I would be. It would be apparent. It would be entertaining. And there would be a lot of it with a variety of guilds.

I always looked forward to fighting VE with Rage or even with other random players, but they weren't the same kind of heart pounding, serious business kind of fights I'm talking about. It never really felt like there was ever anything at stake.

Look at most of the videos posted this weekend. Mostly 1vX. No offense to the posters, I respect each of you as excellent players, but I want to see you guys fight each other with something at stake.

I'm not blaming anyone. I am just disappointed because that level of competitive gaming is awesome.

PCEU's The Crucible is very interesting. I hope we see more of this kind of thing.

For AvA, I have long desired a competition campaign with an in-game cost to play and amazing rewards. A side effect of such a campaign would probably be better fights for casual players on the other campaigns.

There have been some pretty heated rivalries between guilds and players in ESO. But it's like Steve said, guilds disband, players quit...the people who are left don't have much left to fight about, heck sometimes you even end up playing with your old rivals, bc there just aren't many good guilds left.
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

There have been some pretty heated rivalries between guilds and players in ESO. But it's like Steve said, guilds disband, players quit...the people who are left don't have much left to fight about, heck sometimes you even end up playing with your old rivals, bc there just aren't many good guilds left.

Unless you get a rage tell because the epeener had his 1vx interrupted by a non potato, (Omg we ruined his Youtube footage!) There are next to no rivalries. Simply too many of the legendary guilds that we remember have left. Now it's just a full zerg fest with the occasional coordinated larger raid guilds that you can recognise with a negate and 4+ destro ult bursts.
    You can't blame said guilds for leaving. I endured my lack of guild disbandment by playing solo with the occasional friend grouping but that's not everyone's style.

Long story short, it's just too hard to have guild rivalries now. Player rivalries will never end but guild rivalries die easier. Rip you legends. :(
    I will forever hate you because reasons I must have <3
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. :-)
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

Bulbasir and I were pretty salty when Havoc quit the game. Fighting them was basically our sole focus upon rerolling, but we never even got our Templars to AR ranks for barriers before they left. Never got to really head to head. That would've a been a good rivalry.

Haxus and Invictus need to officially merge into Invaxus, then we'd have some fun!
    Edited by Satiar on April 3, 2017 6:14PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Shiva the unkillable vs Sypher?

lol
  • Nebbles
    Nebbles
    ✭✭
    Big yes, even to locking until a campaign is done. It's too gameable. Whats the points of factions if everyone can pick and change on a whim. Same problem in Camelot when they allowed multiple factions. It makes the system pointless.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    should have been like this from launch, but the ship has sailed now
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    should have been like this from launch, but the ship has sailed now

That seems clear. I'm new to pvp, having only come onto it a few months ago. But it's now basically the only thing I do in ESO, and I'm sad to have missed the glory days and I'd really love to see ZOS do something to try and bring it back. And I think allegiance would be one of those things. In three and a half Azuras campaigns I've gone from not knowing how to repair a wall to feeling comfortable and well equipped to handle most people I come across. In that time I've had a campaign where D.C. steam rolled the map, then a campaign where we got crushed, and now this one where we sit somewhere in the middle. But it doesn't matter to me whether I sign on and we have emp, and I need to defend or clean up resources to secure our lead, or we are down to just rayles and warden or less with no scrolls and we have to start all over again. To me that's the whole point of pvp, it's the ebb and flow of battle and how well a few players can often do against many. Im most often just in a duo with my brother and yesterday we were able to hold a keepon flags against about 10-15 ep strategically using ballista while he interrupted their rezzes, with a few randoms helping out even though at least one of them was a first timer. So to me that's why you play, to struggle through the thick and thin, not switch to a winning side or switch to stop the team that ran over you from getting emp so that you can get to the keep in time after being pushed to your home base. I also don't mind being on with a bunch of first timers now who just want to Zerg to stay alive. And most often it's like 10 of them together (bigger groups are often following better players) and it's fun to help them take their first keep and watch zone blow up with excitement.
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we need to go the complete opposite way and offer more incentives for player on the most unpopulated side. Offer double xp and you will never have faction balance problems again.
  • Sybreed_Neurodrive
    Yeah they should add a faction lock for the campaign duration.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To have a healthy PVP community it helps for people to switch and help out the losing side. Sometimes re-rolls are necessary to help balance out an alliance/campaign. Switching Toons to the winning side is what solos do but they don't determine map control or winning campaigns that's what guilds do.

It also allows you to get to know the opposing alliance guilds/players and built respect for them. There is less trash talking and bad behavior when you know them.

Crispen, that would be terrific if people actually did that. unfortunately, I see more often than not, people switching NOT because they're helping a losing side, but switching to the side that is actually controlling the map. I wish human nature was that generous, but it just isn't. I've even seen guilds do this.

The respect I have for the other alliances is when I see them on the battlefield fighting with honor. Too often, they don't. We've seen the macro players. We've seen the Cheat Engines (again). They are on all three factions. That is what really ruins the game for everyone. I have spoken with leadership on other factions before and many of them I respect. I've seen many of them lead their raids with skill and do a great job. They are awesome to fight against because the fight could go either way. When they win, it was well-played. When we win, we did a good job as well.

As for the trash talking, I generally see the multi-faction players actually being the ones who seem to participate the most in the trash talking (at least where I am "stationed"). There is so much of it on TF that I want to vomit. What causes the trash talking isn't the fact that people don't know the players on the other factions. The trash talk comes from those people who think more highly of themselves than they should. They believe they are "god's gift" to the PVP world and everyone else and their playstyle is completely in the wrong. They feel it is their place in the world to correct, manipulate, and shame anyone else that they don't agree with and they will do it through the trash talking. They do their best to discredit other people who play differently even when the other person is just out here to play on the up-and-up and do the best they can. These people are driven by egos and delusions of their own making.
    Edited by Earthewen on April 5, 2017 2:36PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it would have been like this from the beginning, people would have accepted it. We're over three years in now. Many people, if not most, have characters in more than one faction. That ship is sailed, and there's no turning around now.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Eightpeaks
    Eightpeaks
    ✭✭
    Something like this would have been good right at the beginning!

Unfortunately - for all that ESO is by far the best MMO of the last few years IMHO - it's totally lacking when it comes to loyalty (both guild and alliance) and 'identity', by which I mean closely associating with one's chosen faction. Personally I feel like 'any race, any alliance' was a big mistake in that regard.

Skipping between factions in one PVP campaign highlights the issue. Sure, do it, because that's how the game has developed, and factions (or alliances) are much more fluid than in other games. But I can't help feeling that we're losing something from our in-game identity when this happens.
    @Hecco
    Strongbad - Khajiit NB - DC
    Heccy - Breton Sorc - DC
    Heccan - Breton Templar - DC
    Heclis - Altmer Sorc - AD

Just back to ESO thanks to Covid-19. Unfortunately I see the servers have caught it.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »
    To have a healthy PVP community it helps for people to switch and help out the losing side. Sometimes re-rolls are necessary to help balance out an alliance/campaign. Switching Toons to the winning side is what solos do but they don't determine map control or winning campaigns that's what guilds do.

It also allows you to get to know the opposing alliance guilds/players and built respect for them. There is less trash talking and bad behavior when you know them.

Crispen, that would be terrific if people actually did that. unfortunately, I see more often than not, people switching NOT because they're helping a losing side, but switching to the side that is actually controlling the map. I wish human nature was that generous, but it just isn't. I've even seen guilds do this.

This is anecdotal evidence of which you do not have any empirical or measurable proof. I have played this game for three years on all three factions, been in multi-faction guilds and it is far far more often I see players either logging on to the losing side or, more often, logging out of Cyordiil altogether when the map is grossly imbalanced. I play this game because I am competitive, not because I enjoy clubbing baby seals. OK, my anecdotal evidence is just as worthless as yours, so let's not pretend that one of us is right and one is wrong. The whole idea that cross faction players typically log to the winning side is totally unsubstantiated and I don't care how much you, the OP, or anyone else hates that ESO allows for it, can everyone at least do the intellectually honest favor in not simply assuming something is true that here is zero way of measuring, let alone proving.

As for the trash talking, I generally see the multi-faction players actually being the ones who seem to participate the most in the trash talking (at least where I am "stationed"). There is so much of it on TF that I want to vomit. What causes the trash talking isn't the fact that people don't know the players on the other factions. The trash talk comes from those people who think more highly of themselves than they should. They believe they are "god's gift" to the PVP world and everyone else and their playstyle is completely in the wrong. They feel it is their place in the world to correct, manipulate, and shame anyone else that they don't agree with and they will do it through the trash talking. They do their best to discredit other people who play differently even when the other person is just out here to play on the up-and-up and do the best they can. These people are driven by egos and delusions of their own making.

More anecdotal evidence. You want me to believe there is some sort of correlation, let alone causation, that multi-faction players disproportionately engage in t-bagging, trash-talking, hateful whispers, etc.? Not buying what you are selling. Sorry. From what I see on the forums, the multi-faction players aren't coming here starting up discussion threads and tossing out accusations about those who play on one-faction. You want to know my experience with some lone faction players? I hear their crap in zone chat how I am a spy, not a "true PvPer" (whatever the hell that means), told to log off and go "circle-jerk with my AD butt buddies," etc. Real class there shown by those "loyal" or "true" players who show faction pride. So, once again we have your worthless anecdotal evidence or my worthless anecdotal evidence. Seems like people just pick what they want to believes, which conveniently aligns with their preferred style of play.

How about everyone in general stop simply assuming people who cross-faction are selfish jerks who are preoccupied with ruining the experience of those who play on one faction?
    Edited by Joy_Division on April 5, 2017 4:16PM
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are welcome

Incorect.

No need to thank me

Who is out there indoctrinating you people with this garbage? Laughable..
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There used to be dueling and GvG tournaments all the time. We had dueling gatherings 3-4 times per week when I led Legend and Mighty on NA, and tournaments monthly and sometimes even weekly. K-Hole organized a few formal GvG tournaments last year which had huge turnouts. Small groups and large guilds would brawl all the time in open world too.

The reason you don't hear about these types of fights happening today is NOT because skilled players fear a challenge. Quite the opposite -- fighting pugs gets boring quickly. It's that the game is in a *** state of balance that minimizes skillful competition.

Competitive PvP used to be intense, but it has consistently tapered off since about 1.7 and is now practically dead NOT because we don't want to compete, but because competing in this game is a JOKE compared to what it used to be.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Spidersick
    Spidersick
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    PvP alliance should be locked to account. You should be able to play any race in any alliance but once you pick a faction to fight for in Cyrodiil that's it or a huge cost to change. Switching toons depending on the how things are going on the map shouldn't be allowed.

Oh, I agree!
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    Not this thread again.
    How about everyone in general stop simply assuming people who cross-faction are selfish jerks who are preoccupied with ruining the experience of those who play on one faction?

Edited by Vitaely on April 5, 2017 9:08PM
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
    DC E'lwing mNB
    PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW