The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Shout Out

montiferus
montiferus
✭✭✭✭✭
I am not sure where to post this but I just had to.

I was watching Fengrush's x-mas stream and saw an EP player by the name of Kilosaur getting packed up left and right and he never quit. He kept going out popping heals and remembrance. I just wanted to say I admire your tenacity bro. Most people would have given up but you did not.

Not sure if he reads the forums or not but if anyone knows him tell him he has guts! Wish he played DC on Xbox!
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes and then you hear Fengrush and his group saying things like why would you keep doing that and making fun of them sometimes

One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kim_jung_un_clapping.gif
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    yes and then you hear Fengrush and his group saying things like why would you keep doing that and making fun of them sometimes

Was it one in one? Or x v 1?
  • NightRyder36
    NightRyder36
    ✭✭
    Mad respect for all the 1-shot-victims templar healers popping the heals in the face of certain death without quitting.

You pop that heal, you badass you*.

Death is but a chance to respawn and pop more heals.

*cheesetards in Reactive/Malubeth/Lich excluded
    Edited by NightRyder36 on December 30, 2016 11:50PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilosaur is an amazing Argonian Templar on EP, AS.

We became friends after I burnt his FC :P
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. When I put this thread up I was expecting zero responses. Good to see people respond.

I would kill for someone that dedicated to heal me in PVP. When I do run in a group we rarely have a healer (I usually have to throw the occasional BOL) which makes it hard since every other group out there has absurd healing.

• Ringsel
    Ringsel
    ✭✭
    He is the best healer in EP, he never stops healing!
    First EP Stamblade Emperor in more than 1 year @ No-CP, and First and Only Emperor in the first campaign of Sotha Sil.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    b8ea8e7e61866f24c9e95b8a76ccd98e8cb194b0?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FEJvz6Ql.gif
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug