Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

Vezuls
Vezuls
✭✭✭
Maw on Xbox One is broken again. Same exact problem as last time Maw was broken on xbox for 3 months. Please do not allow this problem to persist. It is very frustrating. Please fix this.

Most of our group DC'd on the add pull right before the first bosses door. Last time, Healing Springs and Extended Ritual were the things that caused major DC's...

We persisted through the first DC, and attempted the first boss. Well, first boss gave us a mechanic we saw a few months ago.... 4 Disconnects.
Second attempt: 12 DC's through the whole thing, no springs or rituals were used, somehow beat it...

This update is great, but roll it back if you're going to break Maw. The one trial all the top guilds compete and try to progress in is broken again, and last time it was just Xbox. This time, it's likely just xbox too. Please, please, please, fix this, and don't take 3 freaking months like last time. Console players matter. Xbox players matter.

We will try going through the whole trial and I will update this post as we go. But PLEASE FIX THIS
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel @Seiffer
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And certain BOP MoL items are in traders.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    First Pull after the first boss
    2 DCs
    Second Pull after first boss
    0 DCs

I'm not sure if Maw is Broken again for sure or if it's a combination of the new patch being out yet and servers are iffy, but only Maw has been reported to be broken. Please look into this. Also, if certain BoP Maw items are tradeable, it looks like you guys did something to undo the fix you gave us in Maw last time it was broken for 3 months.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Guantlet
    1 DC

Twins
    2 DCs.

• TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh just freaking great. Tomorrows gonna be AWESOME.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Pull after boss 2
    1 DC

Pull before final boss
    0 DC

Final Boss
    0 DC

We cleared it on normal (we wanted the bust), but it was VERY LAGGY even when noone DC'd
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Went to VHRC. It was daytime and we experienced
    1. 3 DC's before final boss. (1 on boss second boss; 2 on add pull before final boss
    2. Very laggy for pretty much everyone.

I am not sure if it's the server traffic, but Xbox One playability is not looking good at all. Competitive raiding is likely going to see a decline on Xbox if this is not resolved either.

There are reports of similar incidents happening in AA as well.
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    The game is just broken today. I don't think it's Maw in particular.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    Vyper we had more DC's in maw than we did in Hel Ra. But yeah the game does seem extra broken today.
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Vuzion wrote: »
    Vyper we had more DC's in maw than we did in Hel Ra. But yeah the game does seem extra broken today.

Yeah, I just mean my connection is really good and no matter what I did today, housing, pvp, dueling and maelstrom. The game was just a mess...basically unplayable, so much bs.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized how tiny our raid community is on Xbone NA after reading this since I know all of you.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Gee thanks zos for constantly adding extra mechanics into trials, this won't get fixed beacuse what's the point? They have people paying £120 for fake houses
    You don't have to pay to run vmol.

Besides it's Xbox were neglected af
    Goodluck everyone in this thread
    I hope this gets solved fast for you and I also hope it's not affecting eu
    Edited by Orbital on February 22, 2017 11:44AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    Orbital I'm sure it's affecting EU as well.. not affecting PC or Ps4 tho. cmon ZoS is this gonna get ignored for months like last time??
    Edited by Vuzion on February 22, 2017 4:01PM
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we can sit in the chairs now, right?

XBox NA
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    At least we can sit in the chairs now, right?

And we can roleplay in our beautiful 10,000 crown houses!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped 20k crowns yesterday. :neutral:
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    Thanks for the reports guys. For those that experienced a disconnect, would you please PM me your character ID, platform and time the disconnect occurred?
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    Yes! I wasn't expecting a response. I sent you a message, everyone else please do so too.
    Edited by Vuzion on February 22, 2017 5:07PM
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Please no maw score run competitions this patch :(.
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    The lag last night in HRC was terrible, it made bar swapping ridiculous. We had a couple disconnects on the split (it was daytime).
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
    Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
    Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
    |vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Vuzion wrote: »
    Orbital I'm sure it's affecting EU as well.. not affecting PC or Ps4 tho. cmon ZoS is this gonna get ignored for months like last time??

I've had a few friends dc on normal today, will be able to give more info after 7:30pm gmt, I've asked my team to contribute as much info as possible to zos
    Edited by Orbital on February 22, 2017 5:58PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard of multiple Trials issues yesterday after the patch. Lots of disconnects, one instance kicked everyone and removed all loot they had picked up, and in one case the first boss in Maw did not even spawn.

I have not experienced any of these myself, as I typically make it a practice not to do any of the more challenging content the week after an update (unless it's to take a peek at just-added content, of course!) since so many things break. I am hosting normal Sanctum Ophidia this Thursday, though, so we will see how that goes.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    I pm'd you @ZOS_Finn

Anyone experiencing DC's do the same. For Major Slayer members we were in Maw around 9:00 pm EST to 10:20 pm EST
    9:03ish EST were DC's before first boss
    9:16ish pm EST were our first attempt at boss 1 with DCs
    9:20ish pm EST was second attempt with DCs
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Hel Ra is broken aswell on the second boss like before with the day/night cicle and on top of that HM AA is broken now aswell. On hard mode AA at burn phase Atro's etc keep spawning and meteors keep dropping..
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    Hel Ra is broken aswell on the second boss like before with the day/night cicle and on top of that HM AA is broken now aswell. On hard mode AA at burn phase Atro's etc keep spawning and meteors keep dropping..

I've heard about this in AA apparently the axes magically de-aggro also. this is game breaking for me and a lot of my friends,
    one has already quit :( trials/leader boards are the only reason we play this game.
    Edited by Orbital on February 22, 2017 9:09PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Don't let this die, we need a hotfix asap
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • recogn1ze
    recogn1ze
    Soul Shriven
    Same happened to our raid around 2am eastern (today technically) with my Portuguese squad.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to make it inside the first boss room. Pretty unfortunate.

Edit: After many dcs we decided to run AA. HM was out of the question by the time we got to the last boss because we were just just sick of the trial. Plagued by DC's the entire time, stopped counting after the Foundation Stone Atro.
    Edited by DjMuscleboy02 on February 23, 2017 3:51AM
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ha
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Attempted Hard Mode. Were getting 3-4 DC's per pull. It's unplayable..

Please either fix this or roll back the update on console.