The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    Completed HRChm last night. Had a few dc's on the door waiting to go in and then had to complete it with 11 people as we had a dps dc right before the warrior.
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
    Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
    Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
    |vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    The problems are not just on XBOX. PS4 is currently suffering the same fate. Massive lag spikes in trials, mass disconnects on add pull before 1st boss in vmol appears to be the worst spot right now.

It reminds me a lot of what it was like the first few weeks of One Tam. When everyone was on and everything went to poop. Once all the people get their fill of housing, the issue will 'self correct' again.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    This problem is currently on PS4 and Xbox One!

ZoS, let's get some feedback on this please. Don't keep us in the dark.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless we come up with a really elaborate back story as to how this bug is ruining our roleplaying experience, I don't see this issue being resolved anytime soon.

I mean... disconnecting from the server is the ultimate immersion losing experience. You can't be immersed if you're not even playing the game. :D
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    It is only happening on consoles. Is this gonna be like last time where we went 2 months without MoL?
    Edited by Vuzion on February 24, 2017 7:22PM
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    Zenimax.. the inability to do Maw is ruining my Roleplaying experience, I am not able to get my Rakkhat bust therefore my house is underfurnished.. my roleplaying is ruined plz fix.
  • graemesplace333b16_ESO
    graemesplace333b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We started vMoL at 8pm GMT, 5 disconnects on the first add pack, we tried on wednesday as well and had a 9 people DC before the first boss and 8 on the first boss.

We went to AA where we had 3 DC's but we were able to complete hard mode.

We then went to Hel Ra where we had ~15 DC's before the last boss but we were able to complete hard mode.

I also get DC's between round 6 and 7 of maelstrom which hasn't happened for several months.

It seems the end game PvE content is in the same state it was in about 8 months ago, vMoL is unplayable, Hel Ra is playable but most teams would be unable to complete it with so many DC's, AA has small issues and Sanctum is fine.

Playing on xbox EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe this is still not fixed :\
    i'm finding it really hard to stay passionate about this game when Zo$ consistently only seem to care about new players
    and the crown store. I put thousands of hours in to this game for this kind of treatment its absolutely ridiculous
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no point in keep harping on about it. They won't sort this out for at least a month. Odd though went into vmol everyone got booted on 2nd trash pull and I didn't get anything...1st time I've been excluded from it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    i'm gonna be in this thread every couple of hours every day until this problem is fixed stopping it from disappearing into page 10
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    same

ZOS HELP PLEASE!!!!
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did adult stuff today, if this isn't fixed soon I may end up going outside or something
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vuzion wrote: »
    It is only happening on consoles. Is this gonna be like last time where we went 2 months without MoL?

It was sadly more like 3 months...

But yeah, this needs to be fixed asap, many of my friends are not even logging into the game anymore since we can't do Trials.

Please don't let this be ignored until Vvardenfell patch or many players will quit and look for other games.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Maelstrom constantly freezing too :/
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_RichLambert

any information you can give us to stop us pulling our hair out yet?
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »

any information you can give us to stop us pulling our hair out yet?

This.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • lefthandovgod
    It is broken on ps4 as well. Barely scrapped by the the first boss the other night, but last night, both tanks dc'ed every pull. We tried about 6 times before we decided that it was pointless. And our first attempt a couple hours earlier, 9/12 dropped during the second add pull.
    Edited by lefthandovgod on February 25, 2017 5:11PM
    PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
    VMOL complete
    Multiple Toons at my disposal
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pleeeeease don't let this happen againnnnnnnnn

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeee

Also on PS4, we don't have meteors and atros spawning at execute but the reflections aren't disappearing
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Vuzion wrote: »

It was sadly more like 3 months...

But yeah, this needs to be fixed asap, many of my friends are not even logging into the game anymore since we can't do Trials.

Please don't let this be ignored until Vvardenfell patch or many players will quit and look for other games.

More like a whole patch yeah...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    fix this problem please, not even an update or acknowledgement of progress
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you expect otherwise? No trolling, ive stopped playing and giving them any of my money for plus or crowns because this game will never be fixed.

For everyone in here's sanity I hope they get the hamster back on the wheel. Sadly, just like everything with ESO, it'll take months.

The new cash grab will be out in June and then these issues will be right back.

They won't respond simply because they cannot fix the problems.
  • graemesplace333b16_ESO
    graemesplace333b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    Also on PS4, we don't have meteors and atros spawning at execute but the reflections aren't disappearing

We had the same on xbox EU, no meteors or atro's on execute but the reflections don't disappear anymore.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding AA, this is not a Homestead bug. We just ran VAA twice tonight, and first run Reflection despawned, second time it did not.

This happened last patch, and I don't really understand why.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    sounds like running AA is pot luck, how are supposed to get high scores like this?
    worrying about bug-mechanics...
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you expect otherwise? No trolling, ive stopped playing and giving them any of my money for plus or crowns because this game will never be fixed.

For everyone in here's sanity I hope they get the hamster back on the wheel. Sadly, just like everything with ESO, it'll take months.

Everything is fixable, but financially it isnt worth it or they would but when everybody is buying housing stuff and 30 dollar mounts it simply isnt the best business decision but when players make it more important to fix performance issues then put out more crown store items then they wont go that route. It sucks because you should have pride in your work no matter if you are a business owner or a janitor.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on February 26, 2017 5:17AM
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

Everything is fixable, but financially it isnt worth it or they would but when everybody is buying housing stuff and 30 dollar mounts it simply isnt the best business decision but when players make it more important to fix performance issues then put out more crown store items then they wont go that route. It sucks because you should have pride in your work no matter if you are a business owner or a janitor.

i agree it sucks, sucks even more sinse the update they have put the game down into maintenance twice! and still no fix :\
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Loosing all hope
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    All the raids are broken, my guild has D.C. Multiple times in vAA this week, couldn't remove or kick players from groups couldn't add new player to groups. The game is horrible right now.

All trial content is trash lag, D.C., frozen screens. It's not just maw @ZOS_Finn
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭

Any word on if
    1. You tracked down the problem
    2. You can implement the fix in a hotfix so we don't have to wait until next major update like last time.
    3. We have to wait for an incremental patch and how long will that be from now?

Sorry, but this a big issue and we would like to know if anything is being done and around how long it will take. People are already quitting, and it's a shame because this patch is amazing. But not being able to play trials is a punch to the face, especially for Xbox players, since this is the 2nd time we've had to go an indefinite period without VMoL, which is our favorite trial!
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bumping this again with a short update.

Got past the first boss with 7 dps and no tanks or healers, so that was fun and interesting. Managed to get through to the twins too before 7/12 people couldn't even log in and we eventually got a server maintenance notice.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger