The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1)Load up ps4
    2)get 12 people together
    3)enter vmol
    4)go to second room after initial pull (after 1st suneater)
    5)???
    6)problem reproduced
    7)enjoy the loading screens while you reload your game after freeze or dc

That's just it, we aren't running into this on our live runs on console using the repro steps above. There's something more going on that we need to identify.

How about use a non internal network? That may help.

She said "live runs" implying they are already using the live servers.

Yes but I would assume this on a zos network. Not our regular internet. Makes a huge difference when it comes to "testing"

ZOS is on the east coast. Server is in Texas. Should not be too hard to get away from the internal network.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone submitted video evidence of this happening? Just curious as I'm hoping something like that may be able to put a stop to the "can't reproduce"
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about this, since I was about to say what @lordrichter was about to say:

It could well be that people on the same network will not have this problem. This is quite similar to the most common form of lagsploitation in PvP, in the those who initiate resource-costly particle spam get priority and those who are on another network connection are lagged out horribly as they are the recipients of server-side acknowledgement of and then transmittal to the players' clients, who then attempt to display and transmit the results of the initial spam on the original network connection. This is why you'll see pvp zergballs sit at the edge of a subzone and simultaneously spam AoE or healing springs or the like... it lags the servers, but due to the way the queueing and prioritization works it's far more likely to DC those not initiating the spam, than those who perform it first.

For that very reason 12 ZOS QAs sitting on the same network connection may not cause this to happen to one another, sharing the same timing and packet stream.

[ edit ] Add to this the horrible sub-zone phasing issues introduced with One Tamriel - there are just some places that are horribly broken. There's zone trash mobs that disappear when you get close in specific places (which I've reported) especially places in Stonefalls where loading screens will always happen, bad spots in Cyrodiil when transitioning between zones. For whatever reason that causes both CPU spikes and lag on the client side.
    Edited by runagate on March 7, 2017 8:34PM
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    So what I hear is that you have made zero progress...

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Preyfar wrote: »
    I think in a case like this it could potentially be character specific. Maybe re-creating the same group group, same players, same gear? I imagine you guys can replicate the data from a particular account to test that. Maybe it's the group make-up that trigger something in particular.

That's one of the things we're looking at right now, yes (among many other things.) We may have one of our guys hop into a run with a group of you that this is happening to to capture some of the data - whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this. Out of pure curiosity, has anyone tried getting to one of the spots that usually triggers DCs without using voice chat?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think in a case like this it could potentially be character specific. Maybe re-creating the same group group, same players, same gear? I imagine you guys can replicate the data from a particular account to test that. Maybe it's the group make-up that trigger something in particular.

That's one of the things we're looking at right now, yes (among many other things.) We may have one of our guys hop into a run with a group of you that this is happening to to capture some of the data - whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this. Out of pure curiosity, has anyone tried getting to one of the spots that usually triggers DCs without using voice chat?

Yes tried via XBL party and still did it several times. Even on normal you get booted. You don't technically get disconnected btw. The entire game just freezes solid. Voice chat still works and you end up just frozen solid. It's the same issue that we had last year.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes! Please do this! You won't need to spend many minutes to see all DCs!
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    My team is in maw right now gathering evidence care to log on and see for yourself?? Xbox eu
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Orbital wrote: »
    My team is in maw right now gathering evidence care to log on and see for yourself?? Xbox eu

Yeah our team is recording and gathering even more evidence at the moment.
    Contact one of us please so you can join us, our Gamertags are: DPShiro or Axphykz
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DPShiro/video/27975766

this is a five minute clip of vmol
    before we start the trial our healer dc's
    then we start our 2 tanks freeze
    then one of our dps humour OG freeze's shortly after i freeze
    then another dd, then another then another.. and a healer..

this is EVERY SINGLE TIME

bare in mind when i use the word dc i mean freeze with no return
    im compiling individual clips into a youtube video i will post later i thought i would share this first and fast

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn
    Edited by Orbital on March 7, 2017 10:43PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom My guild raids Thursday, Friday, and Sunday at 8:30 pm EST. If one of you guys want to hop in we'll do a VMoL run to help gather some information. We are on Xbox NA server

my GT (or contact me via forums): TRUE Vezuls

Also, @Orbital is right. It isn't really a DC (on xbox): The game freezes and never returns, so you are forced to force quit and reboot the game.
    Edited by Vezuls on March 7, 2017 11:11PM
  • TheWiesi
    TheWiesi
    ✭✭
    If I'm not wrong this only happens when you are in a fight. Don't know if it's helpful. Correct me if I'm wrong :)
    And btw please do something regarding to the maelstrom bow bug. Charge is running out too fast.
    PS4/EU
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    TheWiesi wrote: »
    If I'm not wrong this only happens when you are in a fight. Don't know if it's helpful. Correct me if I'm wrong :)
    And btw please do something regarding to the maelstrom bow bug. Charge is running out too fast.

Nope, we have DC's waiting for people to come back.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/I6J3NXBNcZU

if you need anymore information please get in touch with me through this thread
    when i say 'this is where DPS start to freeze' i could of worded this differently, everyone freezes everywhere.

The first three minutes are freezes/disconnects from their individual point of views, then at 3:01 the whole thing from a DPS point of view who managed to not freeze/disconnect through out the whole ordeal
    i truly hope this helps because tbh there is only so much sanc i can take aa and hel ra are also like this not as bad.
    check the leader boards i can say that literally no one has completed maw sinse the homestead update Xbox EU.

Thanks for finally getting back to us. Please update ASAP

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
    Edited by Orbital on March 8, 2017 4:03AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it that every single guild on xbone can duplicate this error in every single raid....but they cant find it?
    Literally, we are BORED. VMOL is broken the worst but hel ra and aa are too with sanctum being the least broken but definitely not 100%.
    You lose a couple people in sanctum total. You lose urrrbody at least once in vmol.
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on March 8, 2017 6:52AM
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    How is it that every single guild on xbone can duplicate this error in every single raid....but they cant find it?
    Literally, we are BORED. VMOL is broken the worst but hel ra and aa are too with sanctum being the least broken but definitely not 100%.
    You lose a couple people in sanctum total. You lose urrrbody at least once in vmol.

TRUE TARA! Bored? Chuuuu talkin bout? We got that ICP farm gurl ;)
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    We also had several disconnects while playing nMoL last night. Xbox EU. We had group of 10 and at least 5 dropped out before the 1st boss. Few guys had two and one even three crashes. Nice that there are douple items, but sad that we can't even play for few mins.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »

TRUE TARA! Bored? Chuuuu talkin bout? We got that ICP farm gurl ;)

Lol, I'm down to help you farm today if needed, I'm sure I'll be bored as usual since VMOL IS BROKEN STILL!
    Ugh.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1)Load up ps4
    2)get 12 people together
    3)enter vmol
    4)go to second room after initial pull (after 1st suneater)
    5)???
    6)problem reproduced
    7)enjoy the loading screens while you reload your game after freeze or dc

That's just it, we aren't running into this on our live runs on console using the repro steps above. There's something more going on that we need to identify.

Well thats not hard to duplicate. You know how we do, all 600 CP, 2 Tank DKS, 2 MagDKs, 2 Templar healers, 2 magplar dps & 4 SORCS. Rip nightblades lol.
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    I do appreciate that at least somebody is addressing that there is a problem.
  • GreatGildersleeve
    GreatGildersleeve
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not just vMoL that's dc'ing people. I tanked nMoL for the first time with my guild last Sunday and we were getting dc's all along the way. The 1st pull went fine but then the dc's came on the second pull, the twins, and I lost count how many we had on Rakkhat. Oddly, on Rakkhat it was always the runners who dc'd which wasn't helpful.

(XBNA)
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the videos we have provided enough or do you need more @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a video of the first boss aswell we did on saturday if it might help. Last time around MoL was broken if you looked at the wall behind my character, you would freeze and crash hence why I am only looking at one wall.

http://xboxclips.com/Tostiee/4cf37c79-4803-4ebb-a339-59714206cb67

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    This happened last night in nAA to me as well. Plus I had 2 of the normal disconnects while I was in there where I'm fighting then suddenly I'm at the beginning screen saying it lost connection to xbox live or something (xbox live is fine, the problem is somewhere with ESO).
  • lefthandovgod
    PSN - Lefthandovgod666

Group with me ZoS! We have 0 attempts without minimum 3 screen freezes and drops. I can give you all the data you want and need! My team wants this fixed badly.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
    VMOL complete
    Multiple Toons at my disposal
  • Ainikki
    Ainikki

Hej:), we had the same problems like everybody else. If you wanna jump into a run just msg via Xbox. We tried it without voice Chat, it's still the same.
    Gt. Veiija.
    Have a nice day:)
    Edited by Ainikki on March 8, 2017 7:47PM
    Xbox One EU / Gt. Veiija

Youtube Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC_0ybKq0vhYT4MiN7rH6nMQ

vAA HM/ vHel Ra HM / vSO HM / vMol HM / vHof HM / vAS HM -clear
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom A few vids were posted here. I assume you now have the information needed?
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Also, are you going to make up the days of Thieve's Guild Anniversary that we (on console) will definitely miss out on.... Not only has it been weeks since we could play Maw, now there's an event rubbing in our faces that we won't even be able to do....
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Also, are you going to make up the days of Thieve's Guild Anniversary that we (on console) will definitely miss out on.... Not only has it been weeks since we could play Maw, now there's an event rubbing in our faces that we won't even be able to do....

how will you cope without getting x2 of defiled whiskers?
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    Stop please! Ain't funny