The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*spoiler* warden skills leaked!

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I would like to know exactly where this was from, considering it appears to be written in British English, "Favourite" and not American 'Favorite' where the game is developed.
    Oh, please. Unless it's written in Archaic English, it's not a trustworthy source.

bf0a1d802f73a9a747bdb685d66558b991ccc6aac9152f85109694a3a2f2bca6.jpg

That should be "Thy mother", and "Thou weareth" :)

Yes.
    But it's not.
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link OP. I'm no longer interested in playing this class.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
    Options
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even with these fleshed out descriptions I still feel thoroughly underwhelmed.

Dont lose hope just yet! These xbox potato descriptions arent doing what i expect the skills to be able to do nearly enough justice. Also morphs OP and the new sets are surely to synergize very well with this class. Nercro 2.0 INC (maybe stam :0)
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    JinMori wrote: »
    Then it's settled, warden will most probably be my least favorite class in the game, i hate pets, and i do dps, i love frost builds, but it's for tanking, i really cannot explain the disappointment i am feeling right now with words.

To be fair, the warden only has one pet, and it's an ultimate. The other "pets" are just spells with animal-like animations.

This is a very important point. The Warden has ONE pet and otherwise many skills with pet-like animations.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted a frost spammable, and an execute, that's all i wanted, and some passives to put frost damage on par with lightning and fire, but only on the warden, so there could have been some variety, but no, *** pets, as if a frost spike cannot kill you.... as if getting frostbitten cannot do damage to you.

I'm pretty sure we're either getting Frost DPS via Spellcrafting or the Necromancer class.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • DigitalShibby
    DigitalShibby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well since its been proved authentic, that makes it even more embarrassing. Whoever wrote the skill descriptions from Xbox magazine made it read like the game is for tweens.
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Then it's settled, warden will most probably be my least favorite class in the game, i hate pets, and i do dps, i love frost builds, but it's for tanking, i really cannot explain the disappointment i am feeling right now with words.

To be fair, the warden only has one pet, and it's an ultimate. The other "pets" are just spells with animal-like animations.

This is a very important point. The Warden has ONE pet and otherwise many skills with pet-like animations.

Yeah, so much for my theory that Hunt Leader was designed for wardens.
    Options
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well since its been proved authentic, that makes it even more embarrassing. Whoever wrote the skill descriptions from Xbox magazine made it read like the game is for tweens.

Lol that's because it's an Xbox article
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

Options
  • subtlezeroub17_ESO
    subtlezeroub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Why is everyone being such a pessimistic hater?

This definitely looks like the real deal!

Because we were all pretty excited for something that wasnt really what ZoS had in mind. I will probably still reserve final judgement when we get a look at the morphs but I can say that based off the pevious hype, not many people were looking for a frost mage tank. Matter fact,there is a lot of critisim regarding the viability of using the staff taunt instead of a SnB. Frost tanking at the current moment sounds gimmiky and something that will end up in the trash once the shine is gone.

By the end of the day, I probably will not bother getting the pre-order until more details are released. Perhaps the morphs and the wand and rune line will make up for the current dissappointment. I can only speak for myself but, I will try to keep a open mind. For now.
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it was for xbox. Adults stick to the superior console.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link, that's an exciting class to play for sure. Can't Wait.

My concern is... what happens to Templars? Overhauled? Maybe they return to the original vision of the class which probably was a warrior (or mage warrior) who had good self heals and can be rather tanky.
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS Logic xD "Let's release all the skills from warden early, but let's not tell the forum community about. I'm sure they'll find it eventually..."

Anyway, the warden seems like the new Templar.
    Options
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Thanks for the link, that's an exciting class to play for sure. Can't Wait.

My concern is... what happens to Templars? Overhauled? Maybe they return to the original vision of the class which probably was a warrior (or mage warrior) who had good self heals and can be rather tanky.

As written, Warden is not replacing the Templar. Certainly not in end game. I was hoping for at least competition.

If anything, Warden is looking like an attempt st a hybrid class.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Options
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats one aspect of the Morrowind expansion I'm no longer interested in. Really wanted gina to come in here and say " nope not real, warden skill lines are much much more awesome than this "

Ah well.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have... zero desire to play that - gonna have to see it in action.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really wanted a frost spammable, and an execute, that's all i wanted, and some passives to put frost damage on par with lightning and fire, but only on the warden, so there could have been some variety, but no, *** pets, as if a frost spike cannot kill you.... as if getting frostbitten cannot do damage to you.

I'm pretty sure we're either getting Frost DPS via Spellcrafting or the Necromancer class.

Oh, wow 5 years from now? thanks....
    Yes, right now i'm salty as ***, from the disappointment.
    Options
  • Hechicera
    Hechicera
    ✭✭✭
    So Cliff Racers are a skill ... I wonder if it uses the same audio from Morrowind when that fires?

//starts to twitch
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it was for xbox. Adults stick to the superior console.

To the PC?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So use, a frost staff with polar wind and sleet storm and destruction staff spells, and don't take the taunting passive.

It was unrealistic to expect an entire frost damage trre, especially after the changes to make frost staves more defensive.
    PS4 / NA
    Options
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for a skill to manage teammates' stamina. Actually I was hoping for a non-class skill to manage teammates' stamina.
    Options
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So use, a frost staff with polar wind and sleet storm and destruction staff spells, and don't take the taunting passive.

It was unrealistic to expect an entire frost damage trre, especially after the changes to make frost staves more defensive.

I could do that' but it wouldn't be competitive, i would like to have a competitive frost build, even if it's only on warden.
    Options
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a better version of a magicka dk in pvp, can't wait to see more
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    Fake!
    Options
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    Fake!

Read the zos post before posting yourself.... Although i would love if it was fake.
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inig0 wrote: »
    Even with these fleshed out descriptions I still feel thoroughly underwhelmed.

Dont lose hope just yet! These xbox potato descriptions arent doing what i expect the skills to be able to do nearly enough justice. Also morphs OP and the new sets are surely to synergize very well with this class. Nercro 2.0 INC (maybe stam :0)

No I know. Gamer boy lingo does nothing justice. Just trying to envision the game play and it seems ... lackluster I guess.
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to know exactly where this was from, considering it appears to be written in British English, "Favourite" and not American 'Favorite' where the game is developed.

You do know that Canadians use the British form of English as well, do you not?

you know... favourite, neighbour, etc, etc.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I started working on another character now instead of waiting for the Warden... even with the morphs unknown, this class based upon the skills listed, is not something I would ever want to play.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I could do that' but it wouldn't be competitive, i would like to have a competitive frost build, even if it's only on warden.

And I'd like a competitive 1h/shield dps build, but it's not realistic to expect that either.
    PS4 / NA
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I started working on another character now instead of waiting for the Warden... even with the morphs unknown, this class based upon the skills listed, is not something I would ever want to play.

Funny that many people see it as you, I think the Warden is exactly the class I always wanted in ESO. I totally dislike the "Animal Companion" skill line but love the Frost + Healing skill trees. So many options to build characters... amazing and totally what I wanted for a Warden class.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if this will mean a change for Sorc pets and give them something inline with the bear. Personally I would rather have a single powerful summon than 2 crappy ones even if I have to give up an ultimate slot.
    Options