The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*spoiler* warden skills leaked!

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/5tpki7/warden_skills_in_eso_morrowind/?st=IZ3YAGWH&sh=749477ea

I cannot wait for my warden bosmer nature healer. Finally I can be a spinner!!!!
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know exactly where this was from, considering it appears to be written in British English, "Favourite" and not American 'Favorite' where the game is developed.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I would like to know exactly where this was from, considering it appears to be written in British English, "Favourite" and not American 'Favorite' where the game is developed.

Somebody said it's from an Xbox magazine.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Riiiight... because there are no gaming magazines in England...
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever even if its complete bull which I doubt, There has been interviews translated from Russian that have revealed a few of these. But even if its not real. We gave months to imagine and debate.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, please. Unless it's written in Archaic English, it's not a trustworthy source.

bf0a1d802f73a9a747bdb685d66558b991ccc6aac9152f85109694a3a2f2bca6.jpg
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to use google translate to translate @ZOS_KaiSchober 's comment to english, but here is what i assume is the official reply to this warden skill description:

"This is a page photographed from the February issue of GameInformer and not a leak as we had invited the GameInformer and other games magazines to Maryland in January.

Gamestar, who had already posted similar information at the beginning of the month,
    Http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-elder-scrolls-online-one-tamriel/artikel/the_elder_scrolls_online_morrowind,44578,3308856.html "

Kai's comment is here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3797305#Comment_3797305
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says oxm at the end it might be an article being written up by official xbox magazine.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OXM is the "Official Xbox Magazine", so that appears to b the source. If the line on the Bear Ult is accurate.
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or Canadian english
    Give 'er eh!
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, considering all the 'fake news' out there along with all the 'fake trailers' that are constantly posted about movies, many of them look quite official and turn out to be false; so one should be a lot more discerning about what they accept at face value.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also saw this earlier, it looks genuine enough. As a pet builder though, I'm fairly disappointed with the summons, and if the ultimate is a bear all I am seeing is another version of the daedroth monster helm :s
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offensive frost skills. Gosh, It was predictable, but...
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »

The very first skill Polar Wind...

Also some of the other may have a damage component, such as the Impaling one that snares. These are obviously just basic descriptions made up by the writers of the article and not the official descriptions or even their total effects.
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    hmm, if this is legitimate i'm a bit underwhelmed.

I was hoping that there would be more permanent summons than the bear... :/ I guess only time will tell.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You beat me to it. I was on reddit and like gotta run over here and post this!
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or Canadian english

or just actual English really...let's face it what they call "American English" is just words altered for baby spelling as they can't really understand it otherwise :)
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO

or Canadian english

or just actual English really...let's face it what they call "American English" is just words altered for baby spelling as they can't really understand it otherwise :)
    994cb23ee03dba73f6a790955f297473ced090f3c9bd3bdff95f0af4d156ab72.jpg

PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    EvilCroc wrote: »

The very first skill Polar Wind...

Also some of the other may have a damage component, such as the Impaling one that snares. These are obviously just basic descriptions made up by the writers of the article and not the official descriptions or even their total effects.

Somebody says the Invigorating Path is offensive skill too...
    Anyway, you're right. We should wait warden on PTS.-
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot wait for my warden bosmer nature healer. Finally I can be a spinner!!!!

I want it too, so much! Warden will be perfect for that, much better than nightblade ^^"
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks not too broken from what I read. We have to wait for the tooltips and morph options.
    But I've expected Warden to be a nightmare to go against in pvp, it's too early to judge.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eshja wrote: »

I want it too, so much! Warden will be perfect for that, much better than nightblade ^^"

Agree. My current twisted "Blood-spinner" build concept goes to trash.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, more insanely tanky group heals, just what this game needs. Slap on some Reactive Armor and call it a day. GG
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, more insanely tanky group heals, just what this game needs. Slap on some Reactive Armor and call it a day. GG

"Ice Mage Tank"

Edited by SaRuZ on February 13, 2017 1:48PM
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭

or Canadian english

Or the fact that American English was established before rules where established for Queens English.
    #SavePlayer1
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Oh, please. Unless it's written in Archaic English, it's not a trustworthy source.

bf0a1d802f73a9a747bdb685d66558b991ccc6aac9152f85109694a3a2f2bca6.jpg

That should be "Thy mother", and "Thou weareth" :)
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not overly enthused, was hoping for a bit more nature based mass demolition :/
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it's going to kill the templar class? It seems like the heals and support skills are much better
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Flower Power" lol
    Going to be strange in PvP.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it's a templar with mobility? Some interesting push/pull mechanics here.