Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Beef_Supreme
    Beef_Supreme
    Soul Shriven
    Some kind of boost to RNG chances on loot drops, maybe remove training and prosperous from the loot table for ESO+ members.

Maybe a monthly loot crate too.

Edit: and add transmog already! Really need to be able to change styles.
    Edited by Beef_Supreme on February 3, 2017 5:49PM
  • Daz_dingoeb17_ESO
    Daz_dingoeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    - 1 custom slot for costume where we choose how our character will look by choosing piece by piece from the motifs we already know
    - 1 crown crate for each month subbed
    Uncle Sheo is the best
  • rnklippel
    rnklippel
    ✭✭✭
    Hide UI button for screenshots. ;D
    You can bind a key shortcut in the control settings to do that!

• Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    Coming from a subscriber, I agree that quality of life things should NOT be locked behind a paywall. I think the most fair things to add are a monthly allotment of crown crates (1-4) and loyalty rewards. I was always upset that as a sub since launch I never had the opportunity to get the Senche Tiger or the ice wraith pet.
    Proud AD for life
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARMOR TRANSMOG. This would be in your best interest. EVERYONE has been asking for transmog since the game came out. Making it a eso+ only perk would convince MANY to make the upgrade.

I'd also like to see free wayshrine ports as an ESO+ perk. While the cost is small when off cooldown, it would certainly be a nice QOL perk for those who already pay an extra $15 to the game each month.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit thinks perhaps a reward every three months if you have held ESO Plus for all of the previous three months yes.

A mount, a costume, a hat or a housing item. A little something extra and perhaps even exclusive.

Or perhaps something like the craft bag but for the armour sets? So many of these now take up the bank space yes.

A free sweetroll every new moon? Perhaps a discount at The Rosy Lion? Khajiit is in no way thinking of her own self with any of these suggestions of course yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Monthly crate on top of the crowns.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »
    A new stat: LUCK.. Improved RNG on drops.
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    A few ideas I would like to see would be

Better chances of dropped items. Or other ways to decrease or improve the daily grind? Better chances for nodes to give more or better items

Didn't know people desired the Pay-2-Win option. That's really reassuring...
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    • Transmog System
    • Yearly/Quarterly Reward/Gift (sexy/rare tigeresque)
    • X Amount of Free Crown Crates
    • Crown Store Deals
    • Free Character Space(s)
    • Double Horse Training or Decrease Refresh Time
    • Unique Hireling; motifs, recipes, etc.
    Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmogrification is really the answer imo. People have been asking for it for a long time and it's only a cosmetic convenience and thus escapes accusations of P2W. Ideally we would also be able to use lower level item looks on higher level gear, but that might require more complex technology.

I'm really digging shortened mount training too, though.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    -> Gear Bag. With something like 2,623,673,467 dropped sets in the game now, this is getting out of hand to manage. Sure, many sets are garbage (on purpose to artificially increase play time). But there are enough good sets that work well situationally that we need to store a lot of gear for different roles and different 4-man dungeons and Trials and VMA and PvP.

-> Furniture Bag. OMG, I think there is more furniture than gear. And if the goal (and you at ZOS know it is) is for us to eventually own multiple homes, we are going to need to buy, sell, craft, move, and place a lot of furniture.

The single biggest irritant in this game is inventory management. If you want to add any ESO+ option that is purely convenience and not Pay-2-Win, expanding on the existing Crafting Bag function with features like this is a great idea.
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume this is in response to the number of DLCs a year going down from 4 to 3. Good to see ZOS is actually acknowledging the problem.

My suggestions:
    1. 2 or 3 Crown Crates per month of subscription. I don't like them and I don't buy them, but since they're in game might as well make use of it. Besides, any good dealer gives the client a free sample to get them hooked, amirite?
    2. Subscriber only discounts. A biweekly or so special flash sale on a certain item/package but only subscribers get to enjoy the discounted price. Non subscribers have to pay full price as per normal. The item isn't exclusive, the sale is.
    3. Quarterly subscriber exclusives. A once only pet, mount, polymorph, skin, costume etc. announced in advance that will be granted to all current subscribers at a point in time, say June 6th 12AM EST. Unlike loyalty rewards this does not require a minimum time of continuous subscription, only that the account has an active subscription at that particular point in time. Note that this does not have to be tied to the release of any new DLC or chapter.
    4. Perhaps more discounts on crown packs or game/chapter purchases?

I think these are fair, without impacting actual gameplay too drastically.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, please do not give us free crown crates. I want nothing to do with them and I'd hate for them to be forced on me simply by subscribing. If anything, give us some gems on top of the crowns so we can pick and choose what we want.

Other than that; free appearance change? That would give players more freedom without spending thousands of crowns because their character looks different in-game than it does in the character creation window. No free race change though, I think it's only fair that people have to pay for that.

I also agree with loyalty rewards, free fast travel and reduced cooldowns for mount upgrades.
    stam scrub
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - A Wardrobe (aka gear bag that will hold x amount, or preferably an unlimited amount of gear items and disguises)

- A Warehouse (aka furniture bag that will hold an unlimited amount of furniture.)

- A transmog system of some sort.

- An increase in Crowns due to the general increase of price of crown items and the fact that clothing is now sold individually instead of in packs of three.

• MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The very existence of this thread makes a difference. If it had existed two days ago, it could have made a very big difference.

A lot of the suggestions in this thread are initially pleasing but border on PTW. I want to continue to subscribe; I don't want it to give me advantages in-game. I love the crafting bag, but even that borders on an excessive advantage. I pay extra money for access to the paid content; the rest are all just perks. I'd like to continue in that vein. The benefits of ESO+ should remain largely financial, not in-game advantages.

I'm not sure how much work this would be, but a discount on Chapters for those who've subscribed continuously for the previous 6 months would be an appropriate benefit. After all, in the 3 months leading up to a Chapter's release and the three months following, a subscriber would have dropped ninety unnecessary dollars on the game. Knocking 10 or even 20 bucks off the Chapter doesn't exactly sound unreasonable under that circumstance. (Obviously, I feel the same way about $40, but that's not the conversation we're having here.)

Other financial inducements might include a reduction in Crown costs or a reduction in the costs of Crown Store items. However, I don't care about Crowns. I still have nearly all of my ESO+ allotment. I pay for access to the content and to support you guys. That's all I care about. Outside of access to content, I'm really not sure how you can value-add to ESO+ in a way that will matter to me.

All I ask you to take into account is this: The amount of money ZOS will gain if I continue to subscribe 12 months a year and buy $40 chapters is less than the amount of money ZOS will lose if I decide to unsubscribe and buy everything piecemeal from now on.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say the biggest thing ZoS can do to make ESO+ appetizing like before is with the Loyalty system, but instead includes things like:
    • Hairsytles
    • Costumes
    • Personalities
    • The ability to mix parts of costumes
    • New spell animations?
    • Exclusive motifs
    • Dyes
    • ESO+ Exclusive discounts on random Crown Store items
    • Accessories
    • Facial and body markings
    • Hats
    • Skins and poly-morphs here and there sometimes
    • Alternative races to chose from
    • Race variations (like how Khajiit change based on moon cycles)
    • Title based on time subscribed

That's all I got for now, maybe something else later.
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see a subscriber rewards system (various rewards based on how many months you've subbed total).
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1% discount off the cost of ESO+ per previous month of membership up to a maximum of a 25% discount.
  • shootyoureyeout
    shootyoureyeout
    ✭✭✭
    - Train your mount x2 every 20 hours.
    - One free crate per month.
    - Exclusive transmog access to certain styles (themed to current DLC maybe?)
    - Exclusive extra bank space.
    - Loyalty rewards.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double crowns,double drops in dungeons/trials
  • Cammando12
    Cammando12
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I have several ideas after reading through all the salt and disgruntled players across the forums that have unsubscribed. And found there was several issues people had.

1) The crown amount given is only 1500 which should be raised to 2000 since most costumes cost nearly 1000 and the mounts cost 1500 and upwards to 5000. This raise would also help players with the new housing complaints they have as housing costs quite a few crowns. Also furniture can be pricey. So reevaluating the number of crowns a ESO+ member gets each month might be a good idea.

2) Make Crowns cheaper to buy a an ESO+ member. If you want more people subscribing they would be willing to get the free monthly crowns and spend more money on packs just because they are reduced in price for members.

3)Dyeing of weapons and mount's gear (Such as saddle bags and armor/mounts themselves,

4) Maybe adding in a costume designer liek Star Wars the Old Rebpublic has which gives a player the ability to make a costume of heavy armor when they could be using all light armor. This would help with player creativity and make people complain less about whenever a new motif is released that they have to remake their entire set because they enjoy a new look.

5) Reduced prices for different crown store items, even houses.

6) Reward system, I was a sub when the game first came out and I loved getting those rewards for subbing for a certain number of months. I think more unique trophies, furniture, mounts, dyes, costumes, and even after a year straight of subscription a free small or medium house of the players choosing. This would make long term investments for players more incentivizing and give you the developers more money to put towards making the game better and buying more booze when you read through all the salt on the forums lol.

7) Just more polls and say over what the games direction should be. Like send out an email or in game mail to ESO+ members at the beginning of the month and have them put in ideas or select an option in a poll for what they believe needs to be fixed or added in. (This one is kind of already implemented through use of the forums but most people never touch the forums.)

P.S. I just want to say I love ESO, have been here forever. Have over 85 days of actual time in this game and still am not bored of it. Please keep up the good work and just make our money worth more for in game currency.

8) Furniture bag/ mannequin or weapons stands in homes to place your actual sets and what not in to be viewed or even just so a person can rp they are just resting. This could be a really cool ESO+ exclusive.

• CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO member should be able to have a Armor/weapon bag just like the crafting bag.

1. Armor/Weapon bag lets you to store all the armor/weapons/and jewelry somewhere else where all your characters can have access to.
    2. Priority Q ing for PVP.
    3. Ability to earn tokens for completing the VMA and DSA to be able to choose the traits and type of the weapon at the end. (I would give my money to be able to farm the VMA 15 times so I can chose my weapon at the end.)

Thanks for reading,
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see lots of ppl saying some kind of boost to RNG. I say give ESO+ members some kind of Tokens so that if we farm a dungeon for certain mount of times(you decide) we can chose the type of armor/weapon and the trait.

THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • WyndStryke
    WyndStryke
    ✭✭✭
    Background - I've subbed ever since the game launched on PC without a gap.

My main reason for buying ESO+ is to avoid the paywalls (although the crafting bag is very useful), hence not too happy about the recent news. ... I really hate paywalls. I've actually now bought the GuildsAndGlory pack because the value of ESO+ has dropped somewhat (the new paywall & 1 less DLC a year, crown sales reducing the value of the crowns we get, ...), pretty much the only reason to retain it now is the craft bag.

I'd actually quite like an ESO++ which covers the 'chapters' even if it means paying more. I suspect the reason that it does not cover the chapters is to prevent people subbing for a single month in order to do the content. Hence perhaps a loyalty discount - 10% off the price of the next chapter each month, therefore after 10 months it'd be free (and ZOS would have their money). I don't mind paying extra if it leads to more investment.

Off topic, but I don't really understand the logic of not selling the chapters for crowns. Surely more of the money goes to ZOS if it's bought with crowns in-game?

... speaking of loyalty ... how about bringing back loyalty rewards. For me that'd be a secondary thing because I don't care that much about the cosmetics/pets side of things (except the black cat. OMG it's finally coming. Already put a reminder in my calendar), but it's a nice touch.

... extra guild slot maybe? (Not sure how it'd work though, maybe as a loyalty reward).

Speaking of char slots - too late now, but it'll be great if the future chapters 'collectors editions' included one or two char slots as standard, particularly if they introduce a new class or race. It's good that the limit is going up to 14, but it'd be a reason to buy the CE rather than the standard upgrade.

Maybe a few crown gems (100?) each month. That'd let us save up for an apex reward without having to use the crate system. Not a fan of crown crates, even if they're free.

Things I don't want to see:
    * Increased loot drops / luck / cherry-picked-traits etc - this is play to win.
    * priority queueing - I don't think this would be fair on non-ESO+ players.
    * crown crates - I just don't like them. This is personal obviously. I'd much rather get crown gems instead.
    * Transmog - while I wouldn't use this myself, it should be base game not gated.

Edited by WyndStryke on February 3, 2017 9:04PM
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loyalty rewards please and make the DLC's become permanent after 6 months of continual subbing past release date.
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find absolutely no value in monthly crates, personally.

I would like a cosmetic gear slot system or an extension of the current transmog system in game that is based around what motifs you know. I can't imagine it would take too much work considering imperial and morag tong styles are implemented already.

This is something people have been wanting for quite awhile, alongside weapon dying.

There really is no reason not to add either of these ideas considering that people can run around in ridiculously dyed crown store clothes; and most people dont do that anyway.

And making them eso+ exclusive would generate more income, win/win.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • One to two crown crates per month.
    • Furniture storage.
    • Loyalty rewards (cats please).

All of these together and I would subscribe for the life of this game. I mean, as long as you add spellcrafting at some point. You will add spellcrafting, right? Still on the table? Any word on 2017 ...spellcrafting? You're killing me here regarding the spellcrafting. It's all I have been able to think about since the year 2014.
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    1) An option to buy the Morrowind book and model when you upgrade you existing account with the Digital collectors edition upgrade. (THIS IS A MUST HAVE)

2) The ability to improve jewelry to legendary level.

3) A way to reduce crafting research time.

4) Immunity to allow you to do the PvE quests and delves in Cyrodiil with out being killed by PvP players. Currently I never get killed in Cyrodiil as I never go there and never will until there is a change.

5) Items bought on the crown store to be available to your characters on all servers.

• SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WyndStryke wrote: »
    Background - I've subbed ever since the game launched on PC without a gap.

My main reason for buying ESO+ is to avoid the paywalls (although the crafting bag is very useful), hence not too happy about the recent news. ... I really hate paywalls. I've actually now bought the GuildsAndGlory pack because the value of ESO+ has dropped somewhat (the new paywall & 1 less DLC a year, crown sales reducing the value of the crowns we get, ...), pretty much the only reason to retain it now is the craft bag.

I'd actually quite like an ESO++ which covers the 'chapters' even if it means paying more. I suspect the reason that it does not cover the chapters is to prevent people subbing for a single month in order to do the content. Hence perhaps a loyalty discount - 10% off the price of the next chapter each month, therefore after 10 months it'd be free (and ZOS would have their money). I don't mind paying extra if it leads to more investment.

... speaking of loyalty ... how about bringing back loyalty rewards. For me that'd be a secondary thing because I don't care that much about the cosmetics/pets side of things (except the black cat. OMG it's finally coming. Already put a reminder in my calendar), but it's a nice touch. Extra char slots, maybe as a loyalty bonus every 6 months or a year.

Speaking of char slots - too late now, but it'll be great if the future chapters 'collectors editions' included one or two char slots as standard. It's good that the limit is going up to 14, but it'd be a reason to buy the CE rather than the standard upgrade.

Maybe a few crown gems (100?) each month. That'd let us save up for an apex reward without having to use the crate system. Not a fan of crown crates, even if they're free.

Things I don't want to see:
    * Increased loot drops / luck / etc - this is play to win.
    * crown crates - I just don't like them. This is personal obviously. I'd much rather get crown gems instead.

ESO++, I love this idea and have read other were there is a tiered approach. ESO+ - $5/mth, crafting bag, no XP boosts, 500 crowns, ESO++ $15/mth, current ESO+ with 2000 crowns, 15% off Chapters, ESO+++, $20-25/mth, 2500 crowns, 15% boosts to gains, 25% Chapter discount, increase discount for consecutive months, year or more 50% discount for new Chapter.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    1) Subscriber rewards return.
    2) Free Appearance Change
    3) Respec Discounts