The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ideas for ESO Plus

• silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More storage: yes please!!!

Transmog would be absolutely wonderful, but I'd hate for it to be a subscriber-only perk.

Higher population caps (not just item caps) for housing would be great.

Increasing the crowns per month to 2000 would go a long way to silencing the complaints about the xpac displacing a DLC, although a lot of subscribers don't even use their crowns.

Loyalty rewards do sound interesting, and could act as in-game advertising for subscriptions as well.

Please no crown crates.
    Edited by silvereyes on February 3, 2017 9:29PM
  • MetSnau
    MetSnau
    ✭✭
    +1 For an appearance gear/ style change system, as well as weapon dyes and furniture bag.

Idea for RNG reduction: completion of a dungeon could reward a specific token for that dungeon to ESO+ players (perhaps more tokens for vet and HM completions) that could be used to buy a reward bag with that dungeon's sets in a specific trait.
    In example, a few completions of Crypt of Hearts could give enough tokens to buy a superior 'Defending Crypt of Hearts Armory', which would give a random CoH weapon in defending (different bags for different traits). Higher quality could cost more tokens, perhaps even up to a bag of golden jewelry - which would provide a powerful incentive.
    This could also be applied to overland activities and dailies, such as buying Dark Brotherhood motifs with tokens from sacraments.

• ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    Alanar wrote: »
    I love that you're looking for ways to make ESO+ more valuable, especially in the context of one fewer DLC per year. Here are a bunch of possible ideas that came to mind.
    1. Transmogrification System - seems like the Morag Tong converter is setting a precedent that could work. Fits the theme established by having dyed costumes exclusive to ESO+.
    2. Separate Cosmetic Slots - as an alternative to a transmog system, ESO+ members could get a separate set of slots for appearance vs function.
    3. More Storage - having extended bank / bag space for ESO+ could be a good fit and aligns well with the crafting bag.
    4. Higher Housing Item Caps - fits the convenience of additional storage theme
    5. Higher Housing Player Caps - if there is some wiggle room in the current player caps, it could make sense to allow the caps to be higher for ESO+ members.
    6. Discounts on Crown Store items - shamelessly borrowed from Audible, where your subscription gives you both a set amount of credit (similar to the 1500 crows/month of ESO+) AND a discount on all other purchases.
    7. Free Cosmetic Items - there have been a few special items given for certain levels of tenure, which would be nice to see continue. ESO+ could also include something like a free random cosmetic item every month.
    8. Free Crown Crates - I noticed one of the bonuses for Morrowind is a free crown crate, that could be a regular bonus gift for ESO+, maybe once every season.
    9. Build Swap System - I'd really like to see this in the base game, but could be a great ESO+ perk, a built in system that let's you easily swap champion points, armor sets, attribute points, mundus stones, and ability morphs.
    10. Respec Discounts - I'd love to see at least a 10% discount for ESO+ members for champion point / skill point / attribute point respec costs (or even more, free respecs would be amazing).
    11. Custom Crown Icons - might be interesting if ESO+ member had a few options for the crown icon when they're leading a group
    12. Enhanced Food Duration - ESO+ members could get an extra 10% added to the duration of their food
    13. Enhanced Armor Durability - ESO+ members could take 10% less armor damage
    14. Higher Laundering Cap - ESO+ members could be able to sell/launder 10% more stolen items
    15. Exclusive Daily Quest(s) - might be interesting if there was a quest line unique to ESO+
    16. Lore-Appropriate In-Game Representation - might be interesting if there was an in-game guild or club that was equivalent to ESO+ membership, maybe with locations that could only be accessed by ESO+ members
    17. Reduced Wayshrine Cost - ESO+ members could have free or reduced cost when porting to a wayshrine
    18. Heritage Armor Sets - ESO+ members could have access to armor sets that are somewhat inferior to dropped/crafted gear but which scale to your current level
    19. Reduced Horse Timer - ESO+ members could have a 10% reduction to horse feeding times (similar to current reduction to research times)
    20. Exclusive Motif - ESO+ could have an exclusive motif, similar to crown store motifs but free
    21. Better RNG - ESO+ could have a 10% chance at an extra loot drop for dropped item sets, similar to plentiful harvest but for Maelstrom Weapons, etc..
    22. Guaranteed Cosmetic Items - ESO+ could have guaranteed access to all cosmetic items, say two years after the item's initial release.
    23. More Guild Store Slots - ESO+ members could list 10% more items on guild stores
    24. Reduced Guild Store Fees - ESO+ members could pay 10% less on guild store listing and sales fees
    25. Reduced Mail / COD Fees - ESO+ members could pay 10% less on COD and mailing fees

1-8 would be my vote, but yes. These ideas are all pretty good for a loyalty reward.
    Edited by ChandraNalaar on February 3, 2017 9:32PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks for this thread

For consoles (due to the issues on Xbox one)
    Suggestion:

-replace ESO plus with a season pass (10 -90 day seasons)
    because your dlc schedule isn't a 12 month cycle and we still can't sub more than 30 days so you're overcharging this platform more than all other platforms. Ideas below can be considered as well mix or match

it may be more advantageous to align your subscription with a more familiar model seen on consoles.

-Ideas specific to ESO Plus benefits (any platform)-
    Value exists differently for each player so I'd suggest offering different benefit packages in a theme but not a subscription renewal (see the season pass suggestion above)

Theme 1: $4.99 (750 crowns)
    -all trait research reduce to 24 hours and 1more research slots (per character)
    -Unlimited mount training (removes daily limit)
    -10% all exp gains
    -10% all gold gains
    -10% more loot
    -costume dye access for 10 days
    -crafting bag Unlimited for 10 days

Theme 2: $14.99 (1500 crowns)
    -includes 1 dlc game pack (add other if dlc is owned)
    -all trait research reduce to 24 hours and 2 more research slots (per character)
    -50% all exp gains
    -50% all gold gains
    -50% more loot
    -costume dye access for 30 days
    -crafting bag Unlimited for 30 days
    *known motifs allow character to change any items style

Theme 3: $24.99 (3000 crowns)
    -all trait research reduce to 24 hours and 3 more research slots (per character)
    -75% all exp gains
    -75% all gold gains
    -75% more loot
    -costume dye access for 60 days
    -crafting bag Unlimited for 60 days

Theme 4: $39.99 (5500 crowns)
    -all trait research reduce to 24 hours and 3 more research slots (per character)
    -100% all exp gains
    -100% all gold gains
    -100% more loot
    -costume dye access 90 days
    -crafting bag Unlimited for 90 days
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 3, 2017 10:18PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    -Remove the 20hr wait to upgrade horses.
    -The ability to convert armor to any known style. I really hate the way the monsters sets look. Plus you can already cover them with disguises and costumes.
    -the ability to change armor and weapon traits.

I would love to not have to wait 20hr. for each horse upgrade.
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Increase the crown allotment. (You've devalued this all on your own with the ridiculous pricing on things.)

Subscribers should have access to all crown store content, past and present, even if you plan on putting them in crown crates–respect the fact that some people are opposed to them and are just NOT going to participate. At the very least, they should have access to previous items a couple at a time, for a month at a time. Just keep cycling the content. (Excluding Holiday bundles and event specific items that return regularly.)

Free travel to wayshrines.

Loyalty rewards. These never should have disappeared in the first place, even if the only thing you offered was an exclusive recolor/variation of something in the crown store.

A discount on anything purchased with crowns.

A crown gem allotment, or better yet, allow Subscribers to purchase the previous season crate content with crowns.

Free appearance changes (thought it could be argued that appearance changes should be free once every 6 months to everyone (use it or lose it), and always available for in-game gold. Limiting name changes and race changes makes sense, but anyone can walk into a salon for a makeover if they have the money for it.

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a storage asstant that has 60 inventory and you can upgrade like usual up to 200 if you unsub you can take out but not put stuff in. Call him just like regular assistant
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    schip wrote: »
    Please, please do not give us free crown crates. I want nothing to do with them and I'd hate for them to be forced on me simply by subscribing. If anything, give us some gems on top of the crowns so we can pick and choose what we want.

I could see ZOS liking the idea of a free crown crate, doesn't really cost them anything and could get people hooked on crates.

But...

People could get hooked on crates AND...

I absolutely do not want to receive an item as my loyalty reward only to find out it contains completely useless junk inside it, that would be a slap in the face and a "sub dropper" for me. Even if it did contain something "big", if I don't want it then the "reward" was useless and unrewarding to me.
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    -> Gear Bag. With something like 2,623,673,467 dropped sets in the game now, this is getting out of hand to manage. Sure, many sets are garbage (on purpose to artificially increase play time). But there are enough good sets that work well situationally that we need to store a lot of gear for different roles and different 4-man dungeons and Trials and VMA and PvP.

-> Furniture Bag. OMG, I think there is more furniture than gear. And if the goal (and you at ZOS know it is) is for us to eventually own multiple homes, we are going to need to buy, sell, craft, move, and place a lot of furniture.

The single biggest irritant in this game is inventory management. If you want to add any ESO+ option that is purely convenience and not Pay-2-Win, expanding on the existing Crafting Bag function with features like this is a great idea.

These would be a good continuation of the existing crafting bag benefit.
    I assume this is in response to the number of DLCs a year going down from 4 to 3. Good to see ZOS is actually acknowledging the problem.

My suggestions:

[2] Subscriber only discounts. A biweekly or so special flash sale on a certain item/package but only subscribers get to enjoy the discounted price. Non subscribers have to pay full price as per normal. The item isn't exclusive, the sale is.

This would be better than a free crown crate from ZOS's perspective as the reward is actually an enticement for us to spend more money. Kinda not fair from our perspective but at least you get to choose what you get and maybe there was something you wanted but just could not bring yourself to spend that many crowns on, now you don't have to. Bi-weekly may be a bit too frequent, once a month would be OK If ZOS did choose to do this, they would need to give us something along with it. Only offering discounts that require us to spend to take advantage of is just not rewarding enough by itself IMO.
  • Frondale
    Frondale
    ✭✭✭
    Alanar wrote: »
    I love that you're looking for ways to make ESO+ more valuable, especially in the context of one fewer DLC per year. Here are a bunch of possible ideas that came to mind.
    1. Transmogrification System - seems like the Morag Tong converter is setting a precedent that could work. Fits the theme established by having dyed costumes exclusive to ESO+.
    2. Separate Cosmetic Slots - as an alternative to a transmog system, ESO+ members could get a separate set of slots for appearance vs function.
    3. More Storage - having extended bank / bag space for ESO+ could be a good fit and aligns well with the crafting bag.
    4. Higher Housing Item Caps - fits the convenience of additional storage theme
    5. Higher Housing Player Caps - if there is some wiggle room in the current player caps, it could make sense to allow the caps to be higher for ESO+ members.
    6. Discounts on Crown Store items - shamelessly borrowed from Audible, where your subscription gives you both a set amount of credit (similar to the 1500 crows/month of ESO+) AND a discount on all other purchases.
    7. Free Cosmetic Items - there have been a few special items given for certain levels of tenure, which would be nice to see continue. ESO+ could also include something like a free random cosmetic item every month.
    8. Free Crown Crates - I noticed one of the bonuses for Morrowind is a free crown crate, that could be a regular bonus gift for ESO+, maybe once every season.
    9. Build Swap System - I'd really like to see this in the base game, but could be a great ESO+ perk, a built in system that let's you easily swap champion points, armor sets, attribute points, mundus stones, and ability morphs.
    10. Respec Discounts - I'd love to see at least a 10% discount for ESO+ members for champion point / skill point / attribute point respec costs (or even more, free respecs would be amazing).
    11. Custom Crown Icons - might be interesting if ESO+ member had a few options for the crown icon when they're leading a group
    12. Enhanced Food Duration - ESO+ members could get an extra 10% added to the duration of their food
    13. Enhanced Armor Durability - ESO+ members could take 10% less armor damage
    14. Higher Laundering Cap - ESO+ members could be able to sell/launder 10% more stolen items
    15. Exclusive Daily Quest(s) - might be interesting if there was a quest line unique to ESO+
    16. Lore-Appropriate In-Game Representation - might be interesting if there was an in-game guild or club that was equivalent to ESO+ membership, maybe with locations that could only be accessed by ESO+ members
    17. Reduced Wayshrine Cost - ESO+ members could have free or reduced cost when porting to a wayshrine
    18. Heritage Armor Sets - ESO+ members could have access to armor sets that are somewhat inferior to dropped/crafted gear but which scale to your current level
    19. Reduced Horse Timer - ESO+ members could have a 10% reduction to horse feeding times (similar to current reduction to research times)
    20. Exclusive Motif - ESO+ could have an exclusive motif, similar to crown store motifs but free
    21. Better RNG - ESO+ could have a 10% chance at an extra loot drop for dropped item sets, similar to plentiful harvest but for Maelstrom Weapons, etc..
    22. Guaranteed Cosmetic Items - ESO+ could have guaranteed access to all cosmetic items, say two years after the item's initial release.
    23. More Guild Store Slots - ESO+ members could list 10% more items on guild stores
    24. Reduced Guild Store Fees - ESO+ members could pay 10% less on guild store listing and sales fees
    25. Reduced Mail / COD Fees - ESO+ members could pay 10% less on COD and mailing fees

WOW...someone has a HUGE long Santa list. Very well thought out Alanar.

[*] Exclusive Daily Quest(s) - might be interesting if there was a quest line unique to ESO+

Excellent suggestion. Really like this idea.

[*] More Storage - having extended bank / bag space for ESO+ could be a good fit and aligns well with the crafting bag

I have run out of bank space and I am maxed. I have so many armor pieces in the bank and also on a bank toon. Now my nightmare of everything I find with the Homestead patch. Where am I going to put all this stuff?? Plus there are more and more items coming in. It reminds me of my nightmare before crafting bags were added. I cannot live without my bag now. I am a self confessed hoarder in games. I am not the only one :)

[*] Reduced Horse Timer - ESO+ members could have a 10% reduction to horse feeding times (similar to current reduction to research times)

Whilst I have nearly maxed all my toons out on this. I think when Warden class comes out this would be very handy. Also to new incoming ESO Plus players.

[*] Exclusive Motif - ESO+ could have an exclusive motif, similar to crown store motifs but free

Love this idea too. Also maybe an exclusive gold food recipe either enhanced or just an ESO Plus gold recipe.. Just helps with the knowledge base you need for the new master writs.
    With the recipe we get slightly higher stats to Health/Magika/Stamina. But also I know others say this could knock the balance out.

My thoughts:
    I personally worry about not enough ESO Plus item allotment within houses. I know we have double, however I saw a recent post from a person who went to PTS, has ESO Plus but still was hampered with 600 item limit. The gardens alone could probably chew this amount up. I hope that the Devs have a better look at this amount. You gave up the tools and items to decorate. Many of us enjoy doing this, however we are also ham stringed by the item amount. If the Devs raise this limit, then you gain more crown sales from people buying items also as they have better cap limits within their homes to place anything to their hearts content.
    Also please add storage withing homes, Usable function. Moving animals and wildlife so it is not so dead. Hunding's Palatial home for example, you have wonderful sounds to immerse you and items but our collectable pets and horses need to take of their statue like masks.

Perhaps when crowns are on sale we could have ours adjusted to reflect the sale. That has been argued to death atm the present on the forums. That people can just buy the crowns on sale and it defeats the purpose of even buying ESO Plus.
    I spend mine on things I see in the crown store. I am a sucker for goodies :) Now I have a home to put them, however not impressed with the static nature of the animals.

I thank you ZOS for even coming to us and looking at this. The lump under the rug was becoming enormous. This goes a very long way to restoring some faith in your customers. I was happy as it was but improvements to the current system are also worthwhile for all round. I have faith.

Cheers Fron
  • jamesfaine_ESO
    As someone who has been a subscriber since day 1 and a beta player before that, I would like to see you use my subscription dollars to pay for adequate servers to run PVP without lag spikes, random drops, enemies that won't render, skills that won't fire and the all around suckiness that happens on the popular servers. In other words, after a couple years I would like a working game instead of another stupid pet.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wrynn EP Sorc
    Wraithe EP Templar
    -Bella-Morte EP Dragon Knight
    Chaddow EP Nightblade
    Bellamorte DC Nightblade
    Bella Scuda AD Templar

• Frondale
    Frondale
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Alanar Just so you are aware, this is already an ESO+ perk ;) ESO+ members get something like double the item limit in houses.
    Higher Housing Item Caps - fits the convenience of additional storage theme

Found it!
    The number of objects you can place in your home is doubled for those with an active ESO Plus membership.

I feel this will not be enough. There are some serious decorators out there including myself.

I was a sims girl :)
  • Wrecking_Gorilla
    Wrecking_Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Make mimic stones a transmorg option as well as a stone for crafting. You might sell more of them that way. As for Eso plus, access to all future content. Oh wait, you stabbed us in the back with that one.
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Counsumables bag - all the potions, food etc are do not take space in your inventory and available for all characters, similar to craft bag.
    I also want to add that im totally against any exculsive in-game stuff (like motifs), eso+ should only affect quality-of-life things.
    Edited by Stillian on February 3, 2017 10:07PM
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • HoolDog
    HoolDog
    ✭✭✭
    Better RNG chance would be number one choice for me... a higher drop rate on better traits for gear and weapons.

Not really pay to win, just means people who financially support the game could get a desired bit of gear in possibly less runs... RNG could still see them be unlucky and it take a 1000 runs even with a possible 10% RNG chance. After all the dreaded VMa sharpened inferno has been acquired by some in 1 run and I haven't seen one in hundreds of clears and many leaderbord top 100 finishes.
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    Loyalty rewards. E.g. Stay subbed for 3 months and get some Crown Crates or maybe just Crown Gems

edit: Maybe not Crown Crates. Some else made a good point of there possibly being nothing in them at all. How rubbish would it be to get one full of potions that you'll just trade in for 4 gems? Crown Gems would still be welcome though.

More Crowns. They used to come in packs of 3 costumes in a pack for 400 Crowns. There are one or two packs still floating about for that I think but the minimum you get one new costume for now is 500 crowns. Everything is like that now. Everything at least doubled but Crowns you get for subbing stayed the same.

I don't think you want to add too many "sub and get this gaming benefit" to ESO+ otherwise you'll get a reputation of not really being able to play sub free. E.g. Craft bag. It's amazing to have but it's a need completely manufactured by either poor game design or malicious marketing tactics. We're not stupid ;) So don't go down that path again please. In fact. Get ESO+ right and you can give the craft bag to everyone. Everyone should really have it.
    Edited by MarbleQuiche on February 3, 2017 10:19PM
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like I keep seeing add something every month for a reward. Like I see crown crates would be nice once a month. It would be nice and fair on how u guys handle the pricing of it. Just add one crown crate a month or 3 it just depends on u guys since crown crates are rng luck.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reduce crown store prices for active subs
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Inerar
    Inerar
    ✭✭✭
    Priority queue, increased drop rates and something like that will be unfair i think. There's already some advantages for ESO + subscribers. In game advantages gap shouldn't be more wide. That will effect other players' enjoy. Crown crate idea is good i think. Not will effect others. Also if u give few mimic stones, then limited time motif sales will be higher too. %10 Reduced horse duration idea is fair too.
    Whenever i search for an alternative game, i realize that how beautiful ESO is...
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see one or, ideally both, of the following:

1) Four free crown crates everything month. I would think ZoS would like to do this anyway as a few free crates may give people "the itch" so to speak and actually lead to further crown crate sales.

2) Loyalty rewards for those who have been continuously subscribed for a certain amount of time. This incentivizes people to actually stay subbed.
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not so keen on 10% horse reduction because it still means logging in once every day. Even 50% reduction would be mostly useless as not many people log in twice ten hours apart. Any reduction would be a total illusion. Plus many ESO+ players already got their horses fed. You should look at benefits that last. Horse feeding reduction would actually be useless and even then would only last until someone was done feeding all their horses.
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    Extra House, Bank and Bag Storage....anyone that pays for ESO + probably plays regularly and has tons of stuff---so some extra storage would be greatly appreciated:)
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Avidspark wrote: »
    How about releasing Akaviri motif to ESO Plus subs?

Would be a great way to make up for NOT putting it in crown shop for about a year :s

Don't waste my plus perk on this. Get your butt to Cyrodiil or go buy it from guild vendors.

Don't waste my suggestion on your butt.
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the extra guild slots perk suggestion too...it'd go nice with the Akaviri Motif for free for loooong tiiime subbers...like from game opening (similar to the Striped Senche-Tiger was only available to those who had purchased so many months of subbing) like I HAVE!
    Edited by Avidspark on February 3, 2017 10:45PM
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cireous wrote: »
      All of these together and I would subscribe for the life of this game. I mean, as long as you add spellcrafting at some point. You will add spellcrafting, right? Still on the table? Any word on 2017 ...
    spellcrafting? You're killing me here regarding the spellcrafting. It's all I have been able to think about since the year 2014.

You do not suffer alone.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A wardrobe system
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's my wish list:

- Personal bank space - 100 extra slots for subscribers would be nice.

- 10% discount on all Crown Store items (this would fit nicely with the other +10% benefits).

- Bypass timer for leveling riding skills or greatly reduce the timer.

- The ability to change item appearance to any known motif. This could work just like dyes - just stick a special crafting table somewhere in the world.

- Prioritize subscribers in the Cyrodiil queue.

- A siege equipment special inventory that works like the crafting bag.
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭
    TRAIT SWAP
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some ideas:

1. 2 crown crates monthly.
    2. Item quality improvement, and with that, generally improved RNG for items.
    3. Accountwide Riding Lessons (or this can just be implemented for everyone)
    4. Subscription rewards.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Ryluk
    Ryluk
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see loyalty rewards make a come back. I was always so excited back when each one was announced knowing I would get it and even now I am proud to own every single loyalty pet and the mount that was released.

A few free crown crates would be nice, I mean lets be honest, not many people like them and will buy them! So whats better than giving them some free crates to open every month and they get something good or they get a taste for the RNG and decide to buy more with their freshly recieved crown stipend? Thats how you get people into the crates. The amount of free crown crates doesn't need to be a lot, I would think five max but that feels like asking for too much.
    Fenrir Stormsurge
    V16 Nord Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Werewolf
    Leader of the Stormsurge Clan
    Emperor Slayer (Azuras Star)
    Former Emperor (Azuras Star)

• Ryluk
    Ryluk
    ✭✭✭
    Some absolutely bonkers events/quests that can be accessed for very limited time. You get a rewards box that has a secret content. The box can only be opened after the event.

I like this idea, a sub only event with a repeatable quest that once event is over gives a momento/pet/costume/hat. Maybe a small exp bonus during the event as well, but I would be fine with the cosmetics, they would feel like loyalty rewards.

Fenrir Stormsurge
    V16 Nord Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Werewolf
    Leader of the Stormsurge Clan
    Emperor Slayer (Azuras Star)
    Former Emperor (Azuras Star)