Ideas for ESO Plus

• Beef_Supreme
    Beef_Supreme
    Soul Shriven
    Some kind of boost to RNG chances on loot drops, maybe remove training and prosperous from the loot table for ESO+ members.

Maybe a monthly loot crate too.

Edit: and add transmog already! Really need to be able to change styles.
    Edited by Beef_Supreme on February 3, 2017 5:49PM
  • rnklippel
    rnklippel
    ✭✭
    Hide UI button for screenshots. ;D
    You can bind a key shortcut in the control settings to do that!

• Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »
    A new stat: LUCK.. Improved RNG on drops.
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    A few ideas I would like to see would be

Better chances of dropped items. Or other ways to decrease or improve the daily grind? Better chances for nodes to give more or better items

Didn't know people desired the Pay-2-Win option. That's really reassuring...
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say the biggest thing ZoS can do to make ESO+ appetizing like before is with the Loyalty system, but instead includes things like:
    • Hairsytles
    • Costumes
    • Personalities
    • The ability to mix parts of costumes
    • New spell animations?
    • Exclusive motifs
    • Dyes
    • ESO+ Exclusive discounts on random Crown Store items
    • Accessories
    • Facial and body markings
    • Hats
    • Skins and poly-morphs here and there sometimes
    • Alternative races to chose from
    • Race variations (like how Khajiit change based on moon cycles)
    • Title based on time subscribed

That's all I got for now, maybe something else later.
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see a subscriber rewards system (various rewards based on how many months you've subbed total).
    Crescent Pact | NA/PC Roleplay; Knights, Supernaturals, and Scholars
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1% discount off the cost of ESO+ per previous month of membership up to a maximum of a 25% discount.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double crowns,double drops in dungeons/trials
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO member should be able to have a Armor/weapon bag just like the crafting bag.

1. Armor/Weapon bag lets you to store all the armor/weapons/and jewelry somewhere else where all your characters can have access to.
    2. Priority Q ing for PVP.
    3. Ability to earn tokens for completing the VMA and DSA to be able to choose the traits and type of the weapon at the end. (I would give my money to be able to farm the VMA 15 times so I can chose my weapon at the end.)

Thanks for reading,
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see lots of ppl saying some kind of boost to RNG. I say give ESO+ members some kind of Tokens so that if we farm a dungeon for certain mount of times(you decide) we can chose the type of armor/weapon and the trait.

THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭
    I find absolutely no value in monthly crates, personally.

I would like a cosmetic gear slot system or an extension of the current transmog system in game that is based around what motifs you know. I can't imagine it would take too much work considering imperial and morag tong styles are implemented already.

This is something people have been wanting for quite awhile, alongside weapon dying.

There really is no reason not to add either of these ideas considering that people can run around in ridiculously dyed crown store clothes; and most people dont do that anyway.

And making them eso+ exclusive would generate more income, win/win.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭
    • One to two crown crates per month.
    • Furniture storage.
    • Loyalty rewards (cats please).

All of these together and I would subscribe for the life of this game. I mean, as long as you add spellcrafting at some point. You will add spellcrafting, right? Still on the table? Any word on 2017 ...spellcrafting? You're killing me here regarding the spellcrafting. It's all I have been able to think about since the year 2014.
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    1) An option to buy the Morrowind book and model when you upgrade you existing account with the Digital collectors edition upgrade. (THIS IS A MUST HAVE)

2) The ability to improve jewelry to legendary level.

3) A way to reduce crafting research time.

4) Immunity to allow you to do the PvE quests and delves in Cyrodiil with out being killed by PvP players. Currently I never get killed in Cyrodiil as I never go there and never will until there is a change.

5) Items bought on the crown store to be available to your characters on all servers.

• SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WyndStryke wrote: »
    Background - I've subbed ever since the game launched on PC without a gap.

My main reason for buying ESO+ is to avoid the paywalls (although the crafting bag is very useful), hence not too happy about the recent news. ... I really hate paywalls. I've actually now bought the GuildsAndGlory pack because the value of ESO+ has dropped somewhat (the new paywall & 1 less DLC a year, crown sales reducing the value of the crowns we get, ...), pretty much the only reason to retain it now is the craft bag.

I'd actually quite like an ESO++ which covers the 'chapters' even if it means paying more. I suspect the reason that it does not cover the chapters is to prevent people subbing for a single month in order to do the content. Hence perhaps a loyalty discount - 10% off the price of the next chapter each month, therefore after 10 months it'd be free (and ZOS would have their money). I don't mind paying extra if it leads to more investment.

... speaking of loyalty ... how about bringing back loyalty rewards. For me that'd be a secondary thing because I don't care that much about the cosmetics/pets side of things (except the black cat. OMG it's finally coming. Already put a reminder in my calendar), but it's a nice touch. Extra char slots, maybe as a loyalty bonus every 6 months or a year.

Speaking of char slots - too late now, but it'll be great if the future chapters 'collectors editions' included one or two char slots as standard. It's good that the limit is going up to 14, but it'd be a reason to buy the CE rather than the standard upgrade.

Maybe a few crown gems (100?) each month. That'd let us save up for an apex reward without having to use the crate system. Not a fan of crown crates, even if they're free.

Things I don't want to see:
    * Increased loot drops / luck / etc - this is play to win.
    * crown crates - I just don't like them. This is personal obviously. I'd much rather get crown gems instead.

ESO++, I love this idea and have read other were there is a tiered approach. ESO+ - $5/mth, crafting bag, no XP boosts, 500 crowns, ESO++ $15/mth, current ESO+ with 2000 crowns, 15% off Chapters, ESO+++, $20-25/mth, 2500 crowns, 15% boosts to gains, 25% Chapter discount, increase discount for consecutive months, year or more 50% discount for new Chapter.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    1) Subscriber rewards return.
    2) Free Appearance Change
    3) Respec Discounts