Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are we getting more Character Slots with Vvardenfell Expansion? Edit: Answered!

DPShiro
DPShiro
✭✭✭✭✭
No mention of this at all, already have 12 characters maxed out and I would rather not delete them and redo mages guild, alliance, mount skills, levels, upgrades etc.

Please make more available before or at the launch stage!! I would gladly pay crowns for more slots!

@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by DPShiro on February 1, 2017 4:54PM
~ Gryphon Heart ~
~ Immortal Redeemer ~
~ Grand Master Crafter ~
~ Master Angler ~
~ Former Emperor ~
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're going to add a new class, then you need to also add more character slots, or at least the option to buy more character slots.

Some of us are already sitting at 12 characters, and we don't want to have to delete any just to play a new class.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to hear about Class respec... a new class... does that mean being forced to start a new character just to play the new class?!?
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree x1000

I'm concerned that they didn't bring this up in their discussion of its release, as it is on the minds of a lot of players. I'm hopeful they allow us to get more than just one new alt as well, so that we have the freedom to build at least a Stam Dps, Mag Dps, and Tank version of the Warden. (I'd personally like to see them expand it at least 4 more slots even if I dread the future horse upgrades.).
    Edited by dodgehopper_ESO on January 31, 2017 7:37PM
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Nickernator
    Nickernator
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure they will increase it, maybe to like 14 slots, but you will need to buy those newly added slots ofc
    ESO player since release
    EU - PC

Meet the CP 350+ family:
    Nickernator, Imperial Dragonknight, EP
    Dar'Dur, Khajit Nightblade, AD
    Elidur, High Elf Sorcerer, DC
    Gagane, Breton Tempelar, EP
    Remos Hlaalu, Dark Elf Dragonknight, EP
    Bazugor gro-Mazgulub, Orc Tempelar, EP
    Halcan, Redguard Sorcerer, EP
    Entros Longshot, Bosmer Nightblade, EP
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want at least 16 slots
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16 slots, please, please, please.
    And character order change option.
  • StrawberryKitsune
    StrawberryKitsune
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree. I'm very attached to all 12 of my characters and have put a lot of hours into them. The thought of deleting/class changing (if even and option) doesn't sit comfortably. Feels like wasted game play time.

Even if it is 2 more slots to buy in the crown store I would prefer this.

I guess we can only ask them nicely and keep asking and hope for the best! :)

Please please pretty please. :blush:
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I definitely need more character slots for the new class... I mean I guess I could bump up my second account from 8 characters to 12, but I want wardens on my main account!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    16 slots, please, please, please.
    And character order change option.

This right here is all I hope for too.
    PC-EU
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to purchase three or four more.

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to know if they will add more slots or a class change token, or nothing at all.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to ask the same thing. I have 12 already. Please don't make me train mounts yet again, if nothing else.
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the class change token, but they should reduce the need for mount feeding or make it easier so i don't have to log in and out 12 times a day.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more slots, please. 12/12 Maxed-Out Toons right now.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job I only used 7 slots
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I would really like to know if they will add more slots or a class change token, or nothing at all.

More slots AND class change token! Implement All The Things!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Warden is basically the build I wanted for my Orc since day 1. If there's no way to change classes with the update, I'll just say no thanks.
    Don't see what the harm would be with a one-time class change coming with the update.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing, given the revenue possibilities, that ZOS will likely sell more character slots.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said previously no Class changes, BUT, that was before another class was introduced and before an entire expansion was added. I think it is time for ZOS to include a Class change token... if the character you're changing is already level 50, then all class skills are auto-leveled to MAX.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    The Warden is basically the build I wanted for my Orc since day 1. If there's no way to change classes with the update, I'll just say no thanks.
    Don't see what the harm would be with a one-time class change coming with the update.

Well think of it this way. ZOS wants you to spent as much time as possible playing, endearing you to the game and those hopefully loosening your pockets for it.

...But I suppose only time will tell.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of hope they make it so you can change classes at will any time, kind of like in FFXIV, where you can play and level different classes. I don't see how or why that couldn't be possible. When you reach a certain level you gain access to other classes and can level them up separately. Most people probably have an excess amount of skill points, and with each new expansion they add more so, don't see why being able to change classes at will couldn't be feasible.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dday3six wrote: »
    I'm guessing, given the revenue possibilities, that ZOS will likely sell more character slots.

Agreed.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Dr_Resilient
    Dr_Resilient
    ✭✭✭
    It should come at least with one or two free slots.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »

More slots AND class change token! Implement All The Things!!

YES

The only sensible thing to do.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you can get extra character slots... in the Crown Store!

Well, yes. But you can only buy 4, and I've already filled all 12 slots...

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    But you can get extra character slots... in the Crown Store!

Well, yes. But you can only buy 4, and I've already filled all 12 slots...

Same here. I'm hoping ESO will do what Guild Wars did with its boxed sets, and give you additional slots if you own the base game and the expansion(s).
  • Kierra_1
    Kierra_1
    I'm hoping they come with 1 or 2 extra slots or the option to buy more even...
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert Any official word on character slots?

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas: