The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The PvP Justice System Concept, with opt out.

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STEVIL
    WOW, I had no idea.

@sirston , @Marto
    Well, you have to pay to be able to play an assasin, right?
    Also, you need to pay to improve on your thieving with the TG passives, right?
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No! Not only NO, but HELL NO!

Stop beating this dead horse.
  • AmberLaTerra
    AmberLaTerra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    @STEVIL
    WOW, I had no idea.

@sirston , @Marto

Players can thieve just fine without paying however. Someone without the DLC can get lock boxes, pick pockets, and steal from dressers and such just fine only using the free Legerdemain skill line, and sell to a fence using that as well.

Justice is not locked behind DLC, only some extra perks to it are.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

CP 365 Nord DK DPS EP
    CP 365 Imperal DK Stam Tank EP
    Level 9 Imperial Stam Templar EP
    Cp 365 Khajiit Stam Blade EP

For the glory of the Pact
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    @STEVIL
    WOW, I had no idea.

@sirston , @Marto

Players can thieve just fine without paying however. Someone without the DLC can get lock boxes, pick pockets, and steal from dressers and such just fine only using the free Legerdemain skill line, and sell to a fence using that as well.

Justice is not locked behind DLC, only some extra perks to it are.

Actually, this IS a fair point.
    Thieving is still available to non subscribers and those that don't own DLCs.
    I made this change to remedy that:
    • Scales of Pitiless Justice DB passive now additionally reduceA new passive called "Renegade" is added to the Legerdemain skill tree that reduces damage taken from Enforcers by 20/30/40/50%.

Note however, that it is ZOS that will ultimately decide about such revenue strategies.
    I am only here to provide a workable solution to a highly sought Justice system improvement.
    Edited by Dubhliam on October 5, 2016 5:04PM
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justice System
    Legerdemain now influences the quality of loot obtained from Justice activities.
    • Higher skill ranks in Legerdemain provide a better chance to "find" higher quality items.
    • This replaces the previous approach of higher level zones having a higher chance to obtain higher quality items.
    • Similarly, the overall value of items from Thieves Troves is now based on your rank in the Thieves Guild skill line, with a higher rank providing an increased chance for more and higher quality items.

I've made some changes to reflect on the above quoted changes that the game got with One Tamriel.
    • Outlaws have increased chances of obtaining stolen loot of higher qualityHigher skill ranks in Legerdemain while being an Outlaw provide a better chance to get higher quality items by means of pickpocketing or looting dead NPCs.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been closed.
    Threads over a certain period of time are considered "necroed" due to inactivity.
    Posting in an inactive thread bumps the conversation and is considered a form of spam.
    If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.