The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

4 Tiers of difficulty and dungeons are still this easy?

• Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    I think the irrational fear of elitism is getting out of hand here lol.

No one wants to take anything away from casuals. People are just asking for a version of non-DLC dungeons that are not a snooze fest. Compare normal and veteran dungeons in one tamriel. From what I understand, doing a dungeon on normal and veteran has almost no difference with respect to loot. Any non-accessory gear can be upgraded to gold and there would be no difference to how you got said piece of loot; from veteran or from normal.

You could for instance, add an extra layer of difficulty that drops gold accessories that are in the difficulty range of the hist DLC dungeons. You will lose nothing but the shot at gold accessories which 99% of the time casuals had no way of acquiring anyway. (you arent going to get gold VO drops for ex, by doing normal trials). This is just adding stuff to the game. And if you are a casual, you still have full access to EZ mode dungeons for a shot at purple accessories.

Dont see how this is elitist. Elitist would be like, oh make the current vet dungeons 5 times harder and make normals drop cp150 gear!!!. But no. We arent asking for this. You can do ur normals or the current vet ones for blue and purple CP160 loot while the new layer will just give a shot at gold accessories. Kind of like how the vet trials work.

So both casuals and hardcore gamers can all have their fun in their comfort zone and get appropriately rewarded based on their skill level. Ignoring the needs one group of gamers just because they make up the minority (ie CP 500+ players who are very skilled and are getting bored with vet content) is akin to share-holder oppression lol. ESO is already very casual friendly in terms of people having access to 99% of the best loot by doing face-roll content. Besides, look at the new overland sets being opened up to everyone. Anyone can get these with close to 0 effort. If anything, ESO is becoming carebear land.... nothing to do with elitism. People good at the game just want something to do that isnt a snore-fest (for them).

It's not irrational. It's very rational, considering now we have most of the dev cycle under Wrobel and this year geared toward difficult content. This game is not like other games, nobody cares about the gear. The gear will only be a real factor next update with all the sets. What we want, is content we can do without dedicating two hours to it. Without running the latest greatest meta build.

You are making that impossible. And you will kill this game by hedging out whoever dislikes what is being developed, by sheer virtue of "There's more content for me, than for you."

You want this game, you'll have to take it from my cold dead hands.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on October 4, 2016 5:27AM
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one wants to take anything away from casuals. People are just asking for a version of non-DLC dungeons that are not a snooze fest. Compare normal and veteran dungeons in one tamriel. From what I understand, doing a dungeon on normal and veteran has almost no difference with respect to loot. Any non-accessory gear can be upgraded to gold and there would be no difference to how you got said piece of loot; from veteran or from normal.

You could for instance, add an extra layer of difficulty that drops gold accessories that are in the difficulty range of the hist DLC dungeons. You will lose nothing but the shot at gold accessories which 99% of the time casuals had no way of acquiring anyway. (you arent going to get gold VO drops for ex, by doing normal trials). This is just adding stuff to the game. And if you are a casual, you still have full access to EZ mode dungeons for a shot at purple accessories.

Dont see how this is elitist. Elitist would be like, oh make the current vet dungeons 5 times harder and make normals drop cp150 gear!!!. But no. We arent asking for this. You can do ur normals or the current vet ones for blue and purple CP160 loot while the new layer will just give a shot at gold accessories. Kind of like how the vet trials work.

So both casuals and hardcore gamers can all have their fun in their comfort zone and get appropriately rewarded based on their skill level. Ignoring the needs one group of gamers just because they make up the minority (ie CP 500+ players who are very skilled and are getting bored with vet content) is akin to share-holder oppression lol. ESO is already very casual friendly in terms of people having access to 99% of the best loot by doing face-roll content. Besides, look at the new overland sets being opened up to everyone. Anyone can get these with close to 0 effort. If anything, ESO is becoming carebear land.... nothing to do with elitism. People good at the game just want something to do that isnt a snore-fest (for them).

It's not irrational. It's very rational, considering now we have most of the dev cycle under Wrobel and this year geared toward difficult content. This game is not like other games, nobody cares about the gear. The gear will only be a real factor next update with all the sets. What we want, is content we can do without dedicating two hours to it. Without running the latest greatest meta build.

You are making that impossible. And you will kill this game by hedging out whoever dislikes what is being developed, by sheer virtue of "There's more content for me, than for you."

Like the older dungeons have a different story for normal and vet. What we are proposing is add one more difficulty to it with the same story (aka content) as the vet one. So you are effectively missing 0% of the game. Just slap 40% more HP to boss and maybe 25% more damage to stuff. Add shot at gold jewellery. Same story. Same dialogue. Same dungeon.

So doing a vet version or a hm vet version with the same story but with mobs hitting harder and more hp is taking away content that you want to do?? Explain pls. What exactly would I be prying out of your cold dead hands. Or did u even read what I wrote.
    Edited by Vangy on October 4, 2016 5:31AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like the older dungeons have a different story for normal and vet. What we are proposing is add one more difficulty to it with the same story (aka content) as the vet one. So you are effectively missing 0% of the game. Just slap 40% more HP to boss and maybe 25% more damage to stuff. Add shot at gold jewellery. Same story. Same dialogue. Same dungeon.

So doing a vet version or a hm vet version with the same story but with mobs hitting harder and more hp is taking away content that you want to do?? Explain pls. What exactly would I be prying out of your cold dead hands. Or did u even read what I wrote.

Before, I was in favor of this. Then I slept on it for a few days.

You realize this isn't gonna end, right? You realize this constant asking for new difficulty modes will never end with this? It''ll keep going, and going. It does not matter what you propose -now-, once you get traction with this we'll get the second wave come out of the woodwork demanding the entire game be changed to suit the difficulty crowd.

Domino's, M'boy. You have allready monopolized the dev cycle. It wont be that hard to persuade them to focus exclusively on an audience that will seem bigger than it actually is.

Edit: You*
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on October 4, 2016 5:36AM
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretzl wrote: »
    Take off your armor. Problem solved. Smh... Elitist nonsense.

Or another idea... That tryhard min/max build you worked so hard for to make the game easier... They should just nerf it. Then maybe you would find the difficulty more entertaining. I'm serious. No one forces you people to allocate you cp. Play without them.

Whatever you're on, I want some. But at the same time I don't.
    That gear I worked so hard on to make the game easier? Wtf is that? I make gear and CP allocations to what's BiS to make myself better, not make the game easier.
    Noone forces casuals to be *** at the game. Noone forces end-game players to be good at the game. We do these things because it's our own way of enjoying it.

Now get the *** out of my thread if you're gonna post stupid *** like that. Kthx.

'Better'... Right. It's delusional to think increasing stats makes you somehow more 'skilled'. And that stuff I'm on, it's called logic. Try some. Then maybe you wouldn't be trying to *** up this game for personal self worth.

Come back and complain after you beat everything with no cp and no armor. The entire progression system is a very long difficulty slider, and it goes from challenging to easy mode. You can start by playing with different skills, and dedicate your style to a specific niche instead of using every flavor of the month exploit you can find and then complaining that it's too easy.

Also, the whole 'casuals' attitude being thrown around is just a huge circle jerk. Might as well be calling them noobs or scrubs. Is this game the highlight of your life? Kinda pathetic. Enjoy the one place you feel entitled to talk down to people through the cover of anonymity.
    Edited by Bryanonymous on October 4, 2016 8:13AM
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭

You realize this isn't gonna end, right? You realize this constant asking for new difficulty modes will never end with this? It''ll keep going, and going. It does not matter what you propose -now-, once you get traction with this we'll get the second wave come out of the woodwork demanding the entire game be changed to suit the difficulty crowd.

Domino's, M'boy. You have allready monopolized the dev cycle. It wont be that hard to persuade them to focus exclusively on an audience that will seem bigger than it actually is.

How have "we" monopolized the dev cycle? Stop being delusional. Nobody WANTS to make things too difficult. I want to take a small piece of content that many people enjoy and make it more challenging for those who are interested. It wouldn't take anything away from casuals. I don't see what the big deal is.

Or another idea... That tryhard min/max build you worked so hard for to make the game easier... They should just nerf it. Then maybe you would find the difficulty more entertaining. I'm serious. No one forces you people to allocate you cp. Play without them.

That gear I worked so hard on to make the game easier? Wtf is that? I make gear and CP allocations to what's BiS to make myself better, not make the game easier.
    Noone forces casuals to be *** at the game. Noone forces end-game players to be good at the game. We do these things because it's our own way of enjoying it.

Now get the *** out of my thread if you're gonna post stupid *** like that. Kthx.

'Better'... Right. It's delusional to think increasing stats makes you somehow more 'skilled'. And that stuff I'm on, it's called logic. Try some. Then maybe you wouldn't be trying to *** up this game for personal self worth.

Come back and complain after you beat everything with no cp and no armor. The entire progression system is a very long difficulty slider, and it goes from challenging to easy mode. You can start by playing with different skills, and dedicate your style to a specific niche instead of using every flavor of the month exploit you can find and then complaining that it's too easy.

Also, the whole 'casuals' attitude being thrown around is just a huge circle jerk. Might as well be calling them noobs or scrubs. Is this game the highlight of your life? Kinda pathetic. Enjoy the one place you feel entitled to talk down to people through the cover of anonymity.

The whole "elitist" attitude being thrown around is just a huge circle jerk. You think it's completely fine to call people elitist ***, but as soon as the "casual" word is thrown around alittle you get sand in your ***? That's certainly not logic you're on.
    Why should I remove my armor? It's a part of the game. Removing it only creates artificial difficulty
    How about instead of me removing ***, you take the time to grind some CPs and follow a meta build. I bet it'd be too much to handle for your little casual mindset.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow a meta build... Smh... K. Btw, 'elitist' is an attitude. It does not make one elite just because they pretend like they are. Following a meta build is kind of the opposite of being skilled. It's basically the easiest game anyone could be playing because they've maximized every possible exploit found to improve their overall effectiveness. There is the loss of reality in these communities when people start thinking time played to gain higher stats means skill. It does not, but to be fair, they intend for you to believe it does so you continue playing their grind. And if refusing to do a pointless grind for a false sense of skill makes me casual, then sure, call me one. I just prefer being acknowledged as someone who sees reality.
    Edited by Bryanonymous on October 4, 2016 9:27AM
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if they add 300 more layers but follow the concept I outlined above, you are still missing 0% of content. So I still fail to see ur argument. With the CP system being uncapped, this cycle will never end. Its the inherent flaw of the system. When the day comes that we finally hit things like 1000 CP, there will be players who just joined with barely 200 CP. You still think 2 modes of difficulty will be enuf then? The noobiest noob with 800 CP can waltz thru a veteran dungeon balanced for 300 CP. We are going to need more layers. Its just a matter of when. You cant have a huge gap in player CP/skill/gear level and get by with just 2 modes of difficulty. Whats worse is when they day 800 CP comes, and they balance content for people with 500 CP, players with 200 CP will have no hope of completing said content. That will be the day when the opposite end of the spectrum (aka the casuals who just joined) will be crying for a 3rd layer of difficulty so that they can complete vet content. So again, its just a matter of time before ESO needs more difficulty levels.
    Edited by Vangy on October 4, 2016 9:09AM

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow of the hist dungeons need nerfed.

People dont do those or ICP now. Difficulty isn't what people want, their just too scared of being yelled at by the difficulty enthusiasts to say it out loud.

What will the difficult dungeons do? What will a third difficulty tier do, for the playerbase? I'd be fine with the dudes who loooove shadow of the hist to get a third difficulty where things drop only in gold so they can flood the market and make lots of money, that's fair enough, but quit trying to suffocate the game by making it ultrahard and driving away all but the hardcore audience. If anything, a third difficulty tier needs to be made so that the devs can focus on trying to make -interesting- dungeons instead of trying to pander to a small part of the playerbase.

People have told me if we make it all easy it'll kill the game. That's not what I've seen. I've seen parts of the game that are just barren, be the hardest parts. Hopefully, when the new questgiver goes live in four days the devs will get an accurate read on what the playerbase actually wants, and tune things accordingly. There just needs to be a -three- tier difficulty system so we can finally get it out of the way.

Those "difficult dungeons" all have normal modes that are specifically made for casual players.
    If we're talking about SoTH dungeons, normal modes even drop helmets (+all gear sets of course). Keys for dailies will be equalized in 1T update, so youll get the rewards anyway (just one key instead of 2, but thats fair).
    So whats the issue?

The issue was that the choice was either "Do the dungeons when pledges come up or take the day off". Most people took the day off.

Now that their geting their own quest giver in like two days, this wont be an issue anymore, as the content will need to be able to stand on it's own interest wise or get nerfed into the ground to get people playing it.

Not really, normal version also gives you a key and exp for the quest, as well as a skillpoint from the dungeon quest. Even Velidreth divine helmet can be obtained in normal version.
    I see many people LFG for normal versions in /z, and if someone thinks that "normal version isnt cool, I dont wanna join them", its their problem.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on October 4, 2016 9:08AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How have "we" monopolized the dev cycle? Stop being delusional. Nobody WANTS to make things too difficult. I want to take a small piece of content that many people enjoy and make it more challenging for those who are interested. It wouldn't take anything away from casuals. I don't see what the big deal is.

The whole "elitist" attitude being thrown around is just a huge circle jerk. You think it's completely fine to call people elitist ***, but as soon as the "casual" word is thrown around alittle you get sand in your ***? That's certainly not logic you're on.
    Why should I remove my armor? It's a part of the game. Removing it only creates artificial difficulty
    How about instead of me removing ***, you take the time to grind some CPs and follow a meta build. I bet it'd be too much to handle for your little casual mindset.

Every raid and dungeon released past Craglorn has been for the people who want insane difficulty. The most recent content to be made and released uses the same mechanics as raids. Velindreth, as part of her basic moveset, uses a raidboss debuff. She breaks armor. The entire fight, is structured like a scaled down raid. The tactics, are the same.

DO YOU NOT FRIGGIN' GET IT BY NOW? You have monopolized the dev cycle. The constant bitching of 'this game is too easy' has driven the creators to create content that is completely out of wack, creating content that both screws the difficulty curve, and the rest of us. You are doing damage, whether you see it, or not.

Edited by Doctordarkspawn on October 4, 2016 9:17AM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Every raid and dungeon released past Craglorn has been for the people who want insane difficulty.

You have monopolized the dev cycle whether you like it or not.

Thats not truth. There are now normal versions and I'm pretty sure that any new raid will have this casual mode.

PC/EU
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Every raid and dungeon released past Craglorn has been for the people who want insane difficulty.

? Have u even TRIED doing a normal raid? U can grab a random group of CP 200+ players and smash thru nAA or nSO. Ofcourse u just need semi-decent players and DPS that can pull at least 15k. But that isnt whats considered insane difficulty... And u get all loot short of gold accessories in normal mode.... So where exactly is the monopoly?

Imo you are just complaining randomly about stuff that you have 0 understanding about. Cos the story content is exactly the same and you get access to 99% of the gear. I still dont see the reasoning behind the monopoly argument.
    Edited by Vangy on October 4, 2016 9:19AM

• Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

People dont do those or ICP now. Difficulty isn't what people want, their just too scared of being yelled at by the difficulty enthusiasts to say it out loud.

What will the difficult dungeons do? What will a third difficulty tier do, for the playerbase? I'd be fine with the dudes who loooove shadow of the hist to get a third difficulty where things drop only in gold so they can flood the market and make lots of money, that's fair enough, but quit trying to suffocate the game by making it ultrahard and driving away all but the hardcore audience. If anything, a third difficulty tier needs to be made so that the devs can focus on trying to make -interesting- dungeons instead of trying to pander to a small part of the playerbase.

People have told me if we make it all easy it'll kill the game. That's not what I've seen. I've seen parts of the game that are just barren, be the hardest parts. Hopefully, when the new questgiver goes live in four days the devs will get an accurate read on what the playerbase actually wants, and tune things accordingly. There just needs to be a -three- tier difficulty system so we can finally get it out of the way.

Those "difficult dungeons" all have normal modes that are specifically made for casual players.
    If we're talking about SoTH dungeons, normal modes even drop helmets (+all gear sets of course). Keys for dailies will be equalized in 1T update, so youll get the rewards anyway (just one key instead of 2, but thats fair).
    So whats the issue?

The issue was that the choice was either "Do the dungeons when pledges come up or take the day off". Most people took the day off.

Now that their geting their own quest giver in like two days, this wont be an issue anymore, as the content will need to be able to stand on it's own interest wise or get nerfed into the ground to get people playing it.

But that's not the games fault. People could just have done the pledge on normal for a silver key, store it for next patch and get exactly the same reward. You just cannot blame the game for this...
    Noobplar
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

? Have u even TRIED doing a normal raid? U can grab a random group of CP 200+ players and smash thru nAA or nSO. Ofcourse u just need semi-decent players and DPS that can pull at least 15k. But that isnt whats considered insane difficulty... And u get all loot short of gold accessories in normal mode.... So where exactly is the monopoly?

That wasn't the case until extremely recently.

Nice. Try. By the way. Try adressing the new points I edited in. I'd love to see how you explain a veteran dungeon having vet raid mechanics equivilent to the hardest raid in the game.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on October 4, 2016 9:19AM
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »

So whats the issue?

But that's not the games fault. People could just have done the pledge on normal for a silver key, store it for next patch and get exactly the same reward. You just cannot blame the game for this...

I can. And I will.

If it wasn't the games fault, why are they -fixing- it?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. Try.

Thieves guild dlc (the one that started this trend) was released quite a while ago. And pe-revamp vr12 trials were outdated at this point.

PC/EU
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. Try. By the way. Try adressing the new points I edited in. I'd love to see how you explain a veteran dungeon having vet raid mechanics equivilent to the hardest raid in the game.

Try putting your points into;

I dont want more difficulty layers because;

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

Im having serious trouble trying to get what it is you are trying to say. Apologies if my reading comprehension is bad but please humor me. Tell me exactly why it is like u feel u are missing out on content and why harder difficulties affect your gameplay because normal mode has the same story and 99% same loot. Also until recently, trials were outdated in terms of level cap. So again, i get the feeling you have 0 zip arguments coupled with crap tons of misinformation all juxtaposed into one senseless argument.
    Edited by Vangy on October 4, 2016 9:23AM

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So whats the issue?

I can. And I will.

Theyre not fixing it, theyre making leveling undaunted and farming shoulders more convenient for everyone.
    Including hardcore players, casuals and people who dont want to buy particular dlcs

PC/EU
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

Im having serious trouble trying to get what it is you are trying to say. Apologies if my reading comprehension is bad but please humor me. Tell me exactly why it is like u feel u are missing out on content and why harder difficulties affect your gameplay because normal mode has the same story and 99% same loot.

I'll do it if you tell me in what reasonable universe a dungeon boss has raid mechanics.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So whats the issue?

I can. And I will.

Lol...so ZOS offers the same reward for a much lower difficulty, people refuse to use this option and you blame the game for people not doing the pledge? wtf? If they want a key they can do it on normal, if they don't do it they just shouldn't complain about the pledge. It's their choice to not get the key.
    Noobplar
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

Im having serious trouble trying to get what it is you are trying to say. Apologies if my reading comprehension is bad but please humor me. Tell me exactly why it is like u feel u are missing out on content and why harder difficulties affect your gameplay because normal mode has the same story and 99% same loot.

I'll do it if you tell me in what reasonable universe a dungeon boss has raid mechanics.

? Which boss in which dungeon? What mechanics are u referring to exactly? Specifics please. So I may offer assistance.
    Edited by Vangy on October 4, 2016 9:24AM

• Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So whats the issue?

I can. And I will.

Lol...so ZOS offers the same reward for a much lower difficulty, people refuse to use this option and you blame the game for people not doing the pledge? wtf? If they want a key they can do it on normal, if they don't do it they just shouldn't complain about the pledge. It's their choice to not get the key.

Their purposefully taking the quests off the main questgivers and making their own questgiver.

It has become such a problem, they must give it their own questgiver. WAKE. UP.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

Theyre not comparable though.
    When vMoL was released, it took a while even for top guilds to beat it.
    When SoTh was released, I went in one of the dungeons and finished it at the first evening.

PC/EU
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So whats the issue?

I can. And I will.

Their purposefully taking the quests off the main questgivers and making their own questgiver.

Yeah because people REFUSE To accept doing it on normal for the SILVER key. YOU WAKE UP lol.

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So whats the issue?

I can. And I will.

Thats because it was a part of dlc and was unfair to people who dont have the dlc.
    Casuals with dlc could still get the keys (silver keys, but w/e).

PC/EU
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So whats the issue?

I can. And I will.

I know...bc people are too stubborn to admit, they just can do normal mode. I don't get this attitude.
    If you want a key on this day, do normal (or do vet if you can). If there weren't this option, i could understand this complaints...but with this option i can't.
    Dunno what's so hard with saying: I can't do vet for whatever reason, so i'll just do normal and get the key.
    Noobplar
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

When SoTh was released, I went in one of the dungeons and finished it at the first evening.

They are compareable though.

Yes, people beat shadows of the hist dungeons when they first released. So? Some people have not even beaten the hardmode yet, and Velindreth -still- uses mechanics that have been used in raids.

In what universe is this acceptable? Why do dungeons need to be as hard as raids? Hardcore pandering and monopolizing the dev cycle.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So whats the issue?

I can. And I will.

Yeah because people REFUSE To accept doing it on normal for the SILVER key. YOU WAKE UP lol.

Why should we? Why should we, for something that shouldn't even be in the same leauge as a raid? You've still not justified that btw.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

Yes, people beat shadows of the hist dungeons when they first released. So? Some people have not even beaten the hardmode yet, and Velindreth -still- uses mechanics that have been used in raids.

In what universe is this acceptable? Why do dungeons need to be as hard as raids? Hardcore pandering and monopolizing the dev cycle.

Cmon...dungeons which were beaten on PTS within some hours are not comparable to a raid, which took months to finish for the best guilds.
    Edited by Destruent on October 4, 2016 9:29AM
    Noobplar
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

Months of effort are comparable to a couple of hours of yolo gameplay? I strongly disagree.
    Then again, there's a normal mdoe for those people. If you think youre too cool for normal modes, its not game's problem. The game even provides you the same loot for both versions.

PC/EU
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 Reason one
    #2 Reason two

etc.

Cmon...dungeons which were beaten on PTS within some hours are not comparable to a raid, which took months to finish for the best guilds.

C'mon...admit you want everyone who does not enjoy difficulty to die.