The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When are we going to get the start date for the Witches Festival events?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is any form of offensive language in text chat such as sexual harassment or racism a reportable offense? Or is the verdict just to tell people to block the offenders and leave it at that?
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is any form of offensive language in text chat such as sexual harassment or racism a reportable offense? Or is the verdict just to tell people to block the offenders and leave it at that?

yes, report them!!! noone has the right to offend people!
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ereboz wrote: »
    Well we ever get earnable mounts from dungeon drops or achievements etc instead of just from the crown store?

last answer to this on eso live was no new mounts ingame, all new mounts from crown store only
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ingame dye system has three channels, are items where one or two of those channels don't have a visible affect supposed to exist even when there are areas of the item that cant be dyed?
    thought I'd ask if these items are bugged before I go to the trouble of making screens shots of potentially hundreds of items

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • kernom
    kernom
    Soul Shriven
    Why has this game suddenly become unplayable?!? Every time I go on there are glitches, kick-offs, and crazy pixelling of npcs. . . I have yet to play even a half hour in the last week without problems . . And now there's no maintenance this week to fix any of it? What the heck, this was my favourite MMORPG, but if this doesn't get any better, I just won't bother anymore. What a shame, and a waste.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kernom wrote: »
    Why has this game suddenly become unplayable?!? Every time I go on there are glitches, kick-offs, and crazy pixelling of npcs. . . I have yet to play even a half hour in the last week without problems . . And now there's no maintenance this week to fix any of it? What the heck, this was my favourite MMORPG, but if this doesn't get any better, I just won't bother anymore. What a shame, and a waste.
    @kernom I'm not sure where you got the idea that there's no maintenance this week; PC maintenance was skipped in Monday because there's maintenance on all servers tomorrow.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • whitfieldmajon_ESO
    I haven't played Eso in a while but seeing to how One Tamerial is coming out soon I might comeback.

Anyway i've wondered if your just going to give ultimate weapons a morph build what about all other's like vampire an werewolf an the guild's? Also are you just going to have 1 more pair skill? I know the game's alot of work an is pretty big but having variety an standing out is the goal am I right?
    So why not have 3 morph's per skills so you won't have to worry about it later? Or better yet introduce a skill crafting or magic crafting system to draw in more player's interest. As for an example of what I mean for skill crafting say it's going beyond the morph phase of skill's an breaking down the essence of it adding new attributes of how you would like it to work like duration's, range, bonus effect's ect.
    And as for spell crafting it could be similar to collecting simple element ingredient's like fire, ice, lightning, darkness , light, soul, poison, or even earth for that matter to mess around with but alas with spell crafting their will be no morph's cause crafting spells with be destructive as it is without it needless say who wouldn't like the idea of fusing fire element fragment's an earth one's together making a new element called lava for an example with the option's of doing a range attack with that element you've made, buff yourself with resistance or trap your enemies say I wanted to trap an enemy with the new lava element I made an crafted it into a trap spell making a lava mine: Which those who step on it with will turn to stone an if they are killed within 5 second's they do minor aoe fire damage to near by target's ect. But any excuse my long rant these are just thought's an Idea's I could see happening with a huge game like this being such a success other than that keep up the good work =D
    Options
  • Elmour0Fudd
    Elmour0Fudd
    ✭✭
    I haven't played Eso in a while but seeing to how One Tamerial is coming out soon I might comeback.

Anyway i've wondered if your just going to give ultimate weapons a morph build what about all other's like vampire an werewolf an the guild's? Also are you just going to have 1 more pair skill? I know the game's alot of work an is pretty big but having variety an standing out is the goal am I right?
    So why not have 3 morph's per skills so you won't have to worry about it later? Or better yet introduce a skill crafting or magic crafting system to draw in more player's interest. As for an example of what I mean for skill crafting say it's going beyond the morph phase of skill's an breaking down the essence of it adding new attributes of how you would like it to work like duration's, range, bonus effect's ect.
    And as for spell crafting it could be similar to collecting simple element ingredient's like fire, ice, lightning, darkness , light, soul, poison, or even earth for that matter to mess around with but alas with spell crafting their will be no morph's cause crafting spells with be destructive as it is without it needless say who wouldn't like the idea of fusing fire element fragment's an earth one's together making a new element called lava for an example with the option's of doing a range attack with that element you've made, buff yourself with resistance or trap your enemies say I wanted to trap an enemy with the new lava element I made an crafted it into a trap spell making a lava mine: Which those who step on it with will turn to stone an if they are killed within 5 second's they do minor aoe fire damage to near by target's ect. But any excuse my long rant these are just thought's an Idea's I could see happening with a huge game like this being such a success other than that keep up the good work =D

heck don't give them more cashcow ideas lol ... enough already,
    but yep appears to be moving in the right direction even if it's a bit twisted and convoluted :)

Try Cat herding it's fun thay said you'll love it it's a good honest job........ bollock's you need Silverweave body armour to stop em fighting, but a stuffed mouse on a string can help!

• Snarrffffff

[/PC NA mainly dead Breton magic sorcerer b]

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Alg5EQDPhr8CemxApWeDYYkydrc

oh what fun
    Options
  • whitfieldmajon_ESO

heck don't give them more cashcow ideas lol ... enough already,
    but yep appears to be moving in the right direction even if it's a bit twisted and convoluted :)

Lol, might be abit too late for that XD
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rp my character is also a mason , doing stone work helping build repair keep walls etc. I would like a mason skill line that could lead to building or upgrading my player house.
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there plans for the base game to go free 2 play?
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    Any news about a global auction house for all the factions?
    Options
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do foods that scale not scale all the way up? For example scaling Max Health and Max Magicka food gives less of both than the non-scaling CP150 equivalent. I get the utility for low level players, but it makes me sad that these foods are useless for max level players.
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you ever double of the cost of skills or reduce their effectiveness by 50% while you block cast?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    Will you ever double of the cost of skills or reduce their effectiveness by 50% while you block cast?

I love, the sound of this idea!
    Options
  • cobyspurrier88b14_ESO
    cobyspurrier88b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I was wondering if you could make crafting weapons and armor styles for all levels. because I really like the look of Breton iron armor and would like to use above the cap of level 14.
    Options
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    My usual questions

1) Will Argonian's get an improvement to the 3% magic increase and a reduction to the healing when drinking a potion. As has been seen by everyone doing the maths the restore on drinking a potion is pretty worthless.

2) Stamina builds and sets have gone from being under powered to vastly over powered. The sets coming with update 12 look to be making stamina builds even more powerful. Example Right now in PvP people can just spam Two-handed weapon attacks to win and now they can get a suit which increases Two handed weapon damage even more.

3) What news can you share about player housing and how we will get them, how they will work and if there will be quests around them.

4) Sorc pets have been considered very weak since release and they appear to stop getting better after lv 50 and there is nothing in the champion points to increase. Them how are summoned pets abilities (health, damage resistance and damage) calculated and do they continue to get more powerful as the player levels up champion levels.

5) Do Argonian's have nobility like other races.
    Edited by AshTal on October 2, 2016 7:51AM
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, I was wondering if you could make crafting weapons and armor styles for all levels. because I really like the look of Breton iron armor and would like to use above the cap of level 14.

wait, you can craft a weapon (or armor) of any motif (that you know) to any level
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

wait, you can craft a weapon (or armor) of any motif (that you know) to any level

yeah but you cant make cp160 armour that looks like the Breton iron armour, for some reason the materials also determine the appearance of armour, OP likes the look of the lower level armour which is separate from the racial style trait

ZO$ could add different styles books for the various levels, Breton Iron, Breton Steel etc
    Edited by Zaldan on October 2, 2016 4:11PM

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

yeah but you cant make cp160 armour that looks like the Breton iron armour, for some reason the materials also determine the appearance of armour, OP likes the look of the lower level armour which is separate from the racial style trait

ZO$ could add different styles books for the various levels, Breton Iron, Breton Steel etc

aha, yes, now I understand your point, yes, every level requires certain kind of material, which has certain properties (like colour for example), but also other features, so some levels of armor change the appearance of the armor. But yes, your point is valid, I think, we as crafters, should be able to at least visually do the same look of an armor or weapon on any level. Let`s say the colour can change according to material level used, but the form can be craftable the same.
    yes. I want that too.
    Options
  • Ruggsy9
    Ruggsy9
    All the mounts seem to be copy paste with little changes. When will ESo issue new mounts? Dwemer spider mount that you can ride inside of? Spider mount, clanfear mount? dark brotherhood and thieves guild are Middle east themed sooo why not a flying carpet? I would love to see Neon skins added for mounts.
    Options
  • tenpeir
    tenpeir
    ✭✭
    Is there any news of the implementation of DirectX 12 upgrade mentioned https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2257436/#Comment_2257436 ?
    Options
  • DeadRune
    DeadRune
    ✭✭✭
    What updates do you have planned after One Tamriel? Any cool new areas or dlc?
    On my way to PC EU!
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeadRune wrote: »
    What updates do you have planned after One Tamriel? Any cool new areas or dlc?

Khajiit is sure they will follow the usual rule of not talking about the next DLC until at least about two weeks after the console release of the previous one. So maybe this one she might expect to hear something in early November yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    Marriage is lacking any real benefits. Are there any plans to add more features or maybe some sort of a permanent buff? Maybe giving your in game spouse a quick peck on the cheek or lips everyday can give extra health or something of the sort.

Marriage seems pointless as of now.

yeah

We should be able to "marry in community of properties" like most people do in RL.

Meaning we can exchange BoP and other bound items.

EDIT:
    And to avoid polygamy abuse, this would only be possible with one spouse.

Edited by hrothbern on October 3, 2016 1:06PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, could you please explain, why we have to pay gold, when our character becomes stuck (and we have to use /stuck), when this is caused by in-game bugs??

Should this feature not be for free??
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, could you please explain, why we have to pay gold, when our character becomes stuck (and we have to use /stuck), when this is caused by in-game bugs??

@altemriel This was explained previously, and is to avoid abuse of the system. If there was no charge, people would use the feature for free transportation, circumventing the fact that you need to pay to recall to a wayshrine.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

@altemriel This was explained previously, and is to avoid abuse of the system. If there was no charge, people would use the feature for free transportation, circumventing the fact that you need to pay to recall to a wayshrine.

Seems like a lazy answer . Other games can move you just a few yards from where you were with unstuck . Most people don't even want to go all the way back to a way shrine . This coding cannot be too difficult for ZOS .
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Seems like a lazy answer . Other games can move you just a few yards from where you were with unstuck . Most people don't even want to go all the way back to a way shrine . This coding cannot be too difficult for ZOS .

Some people probably would not mind, going all the way back, I don't mind, that it's done this way :)
    Options
This discussion has been closed.