The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC BWB: Third Times A Charm

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me·a cul·pa
    ˌmāə ˈko͝olˌpə,-ˌpä/
    noun
    an acknowledgment of one's fault or error.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    As I speak DC has 3 bars, EP 2, and AD 2. EP is hitting Sej and DC is hitting Roe, both controlled by AD. Not calling team purple, but this looks a little more balanced, right?
    DC is pushing AD which is our usual prerogative considering AD fosters the largest numbers, is winning the campaign, and usually has all the scroll (I'm not online right now to check).

EP is fighting for their outpost which AD took.

Everything seems as it should be.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC held Chalman during that, but I guess it's a home keep.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    And if anybody in DC deserves to be treated like a true great one of the game it's Rak. He was kind, fair, and patient. He never boasted about his skill (Rak is very good) and fought every day for his alliance. Obviously there was a core group of people who ran with him (myself included) but none were able to form groups and succeed like him.
    Good player. Never any drama. Always worked well together coordinating with him. I agree. Mind-blowing how when people give respect they gain respect and everything is harmonious, isn't it?

Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 16, 2016 2:25AM
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    DC held Chalman while EP went for one of their other home objectives? Is there a point to that comment?
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »
    DC held Chalman while EP went for one of their other home objectives? Is there a point to that comment?

Ya, his point is, that during that time, EP was hitting Alessia instead of their home keep. After that, EP wnt to sej.

Edited by Valen_Byte on August 16, 2016 2:30AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Ya, his point is, that during that time, EP was hitting Alessia instead of their home keep.
    Well if you bother to read anything or pay attention to trends, I've already stated why EP attacks DC most of the time. Since you clearly don't or haven't I'll repeat it to you.

EP tends to go where they can be successful. They are the least populated faction so they generally attack the faction that is closer to them in population so they have a chance. Unfortunately this usually means they are attacking DC while DC is already fighting against the odds vs AD.

In this case from what I understand based on what you guys have stated, DC had the highest population (Someone said DC was 3 bars to AD and EP's 2 bars). This is almost never the case and now you AD folks get a small taste of what we deal with daily.

Edit: Additionally I just logged in to see AD has BRK and has 15 siege on Arrius, while DC holds Roe. You might want to reflect on that for a minute... and reflect on what you guys just said about EP hitting Alessia instead of Chal.

AD is pop locked as usual, DC 3 bars, EP 2 bars.

Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 16, 2016 2:37AM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ya, his point is, that during that time, EP was hitting Alessia instead of their home keep.
    Well if you bother to read anything or pay attention to trends, I've already stated why EP attacks DC most of the time. Since you clearly don't or haven't I'll repeat it to you.

EP tends to go where they can be successful. They are the least populated faction so they generally attack the faction that is closer to them in population so they have a chance. Unfortunately this usually means they are attacking DC while DC is already fighting against the odds vs AD.

In this case from what I understand based on what you guys have stated, DC had the highest population (Someone said DC was 3 bars to AD and EP's 2 bars). This is almost never the case and now you AD folks get a small taste of what we deal with daily.

The thing is, you think it makes us mad to get double teamed, and we dont.

Just a little while ago with 3 bars DC and 2 bars EP. DC was on lm side alessia and EP was on mine side alessia. Not a problem. wiped both groups over and over for about 45 min. 5 bars pop to our 2 bars, and we had a blast as we won that battle. We dont mind the big scale assaults.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What AD is hitting right now makes no difference as there is nothing you can do to win this campaign now anyway.
    GM of BYTE
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭

The thing is, you think it makes us mad to get double teamed, and we dont.

Just a little while ago with 3 bars DC and 2 bars EP. DC was on lm side alessia and EP was on mine side alessia. Not a problem. wiped both groups over and over for about 45 min. 5 bars pop to our 2 bars, and we had a blast as we won that battle. We dont mind the big scale assaults.

I don't think it makes you "mad", especially since you have to deal with it only once in a blue moon. Also it's... foolish... to say the least... to claim that 5 bars were at Alessia all focused on AD's 2 and AD repelled them np for 45mins considering right now AD is pop locked and DC is holding two of AD's home keeps.

Since this whole conversation sprung from an AD member attempting to shame a DC member for taking a break from fighting AD's multiple daily zergs and said AD member likely got suspended or gave up on the conversation (based on the fact that he hasn't posted since his personal attack posts have been removed), I'm willing to let the subject die here if you are?
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 16, 2016 2:42AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think there must be a glitch on ADs computers. I've been playing BwB the last few hours and its been pop locked. 2 bars? are you looking at the correct campaign?

pop.png

Edit: Nice job wiping them at Alessia, we have been doing the same to AD every time they try and take something.
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 16, 2016 10:21AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    -double post-
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 16, 2016 10:20AM

• treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I think there must be a glitch on ADs computers. I've been playing BwB the last few hours and its been pop locked. 2 bars? are you looking at the correct campaign?

pop.png

Mine shows 3bar AD 2 bar Ep 3 Bar dagger but either way EP is at 2
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭

pop.png

Mine shows 3bar AD 2 bar Ep 3 Bar dagger but either way EP is at 2
    I feel bad for EP lol I try to never get on their case cause yeah you guys have it the worse. Emily's pic is correct though. AD pop lock, DC 3, EP 2.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

And if anybody in DC deserves to be treated like a true great one of the game it's Rak.

Yeah, nothing but respect for Rak. Some of my favorite interactions in the game were with him after fights.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on August 16, 2016 2:50AM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the AD member that was most likely suspended? I think I'm more likely the AD member that tagged @ZOS_AntonioP so that my side of the conversation was cleaned up after most of the rude things a DC member said were removed. Regardless, Antonio brought up an important point - nothing to see there and ice trebs are amazing.

Also, it's almost like the population of the campaign waxes and wanes - I could take a screenshot at many times of day and different alliances (well... except maybe EP) would have higher or lower populations than other factions. This is not news. Earlier today DC had population advantage and now they do not. That is all.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

pop.png

6:40pm is what we are talking about here. Not right now. Vy took a screen shot, she new this would come up. lol Doesnt matter but it shows, 3 bar dc, 2 bar ad and 2 bar ep.

pop.png

Edit: Nice job wiping them at Alessia, we have been doing the same to AD every time they try and take something.

I know lol Fortunately with purple at alessia there was no need for me to go die anywhere.
    GM of BYTE
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the AD member that was most likely suspended?
    No. Actually read the post you responded to for your answer.
    I could take a screenshot at many times of day and different alliances (well... except maybe EP) would have higher or lower populations than other factions. This is not news. Earlier today DC had population advantage and now they do not. That is all.
    Yet if you took honest screenshots you would find that AD consistently has the highest population and is the only faction that is consistently population locked.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 16, 2016 2:56AM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uhg...Beating on a regen tank is exhausting. At some point you just have to walk away and let them play with themselves.

Edited by Valen_Byte on August 16, 2016 3:01AM
    GM of BYTE
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Let's play a game. Who am I? I'm inside of Castle Blackboot. I've killed 23 AD so far. I am watching 40 or so AD look for me and picking them off 1 by 1 =)
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 16, 2016 3:18AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, get excited because the video is uploading. We'll have the uncut duel where allegedly 5 (or was it 6?) AD jumped in to support my duel against Sora and then Sora and Gadriir 2vX'd them and Sora finished his duel in style after destroying those wretched AD.

But seriously, it's uploading and it's gonna be super boring - it's a big file and I'm going to bed, so wait with bated breath until tomorrow or whenever.
    Edited by Adenoma on August 16, 2016 3:26AM
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    Guys, get excited because the video is uploading. We'll have the uncut duel where allegedly 5 (or was it 6?) AD jumped in to support my duel against Sora and then Sora and Gadriir 2vX'd them and Sora finished his duel in style after destroying those wretched AD.

But seriously, it's uploading and it's gonna be super boring - it's a big file and I'm going to bed, so wait with bated breath until tomorrow or whenever.

i'm so ready
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, it's almost like the population of the campaign waxes and wanes - I could take a screenshot at many times of day and different alliances (well... except maybe EP) would have higher or lower populations than other factions. This is not news. Earlier today DC had population advantage and now they do not. That is all.

Ugh... Yeah... My faction... If you don't like a challenge, don't roll EP.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭

I already know the video is going to end when I went to get my Fasalla's out of the bank after the first duel so the end is kinda spoiled already. You're not going to show the whole thing, hence why you have declined every invitation to duel within this thread.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 16, 2016 3:50AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are you, my parents? Nothing I do is ever good enough for you. The point isn't how it ends (though it will). It's just to show the strange fabrications you've made about the during (and I guess the end as well).

And you might have misinterpreted this earlier as me declining, but I do not have time to play the game for the next eight weeks after this coming Monday and I don't have time this week because of my exam. Those eight weeks are sort of important to perform well given that it's for the field I'd like to professionally pursue - plus, I think I take 24 hour call every 4 or 5 days. Something crazy like that, anyways. I'm perfectly game to duel afterwards.

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Going to miss ya Adenoma. Good luck on your exams : ))
    GM of BYTE
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Who are you, my parents? Nothing I do is ever good enough for you. The point isn't how it ends (though it will). It's just to show the strange fabrications you've made about the during (and I guess the end as well).

And you might have misinterpreted this earlier as me declining, but I do not have time to play the game for the next eight weeks after this coming Monday and I don't have time this week because of my exam. Those eight weeks are sort of important to perform well given that it's for the field I'd like to professionally pursue - plus, I think I take 24 hour call every 4 or 5 days. Something crazy like that, anyways. I'm perfectly game to duel afterwards.
    With the amount of time you've spend dedicated to finding excuses to not duel here, we're all very well aware that you do have the time.
    You're not going to show any "fabrications" because you are only going to show the first fight where you stopped fighting back so I stopped. Afterward I commented on how all you did was spam healing ward and how I would return with my Fasalla's set to take care of that. You're not going to show how the second fight ended because you know it ended exactly how I said it did. I do look forward to seeing how you've edited the video though lol.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 16, 2016 4:28AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I could take a screenshot at many times of day and different alliances (well... except maybe EP) would have higher or lower populations than other factions. This is not news. Earlier today DC had population advantage and now they do not. That is all.

Well the point I was trying to make with my screen shot is AD is always buffing their story. Just recently you guys said you crowned Emp when DC had 3 bars but that was so not true. You guys had 3 bars and DC had 1 bar.

Then someone said they got hit by both sides and never complain about it even when they are 2 bars against 5 bars. ( 3 dc, 2 ep ) which was so not true. As soon as I got to PvP AD was poplocked. I didn't check it every few minutes but ya it was pop locked at the the time you guys were fighting at allessia. I was there and AD were like *** roaches everywhere.

You guys really do have a problem with your population bar, maybe that has been a problem all the time. We sit here and argue back and forth and all this time it was just an ESO bug that made you guys think you were good.

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have footage of this second fight? I didn't know we had a second fight. This is news to me.

I recall you saying you wanted to get Fasalla's Guile gear out of the bank and me saying I wasn't up for another 30 minutes of nothing.

And again, I have said that I am up for dueling, but it takes a lot less time to make a forum post than for me to grind up a character. Sorry that you'll have to wait 9 weeks. I do know a few people who would be very enthusiastic to duel you in the meanwhile - maybe they can fill those 9 weeks for you?
    Edited by Adenoma on August 16, 2016 11:34AM
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems the conversation has run it's course so we're going to close the thread. It is suggested that before you post you make sure your post line up with the community rules.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.