The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC BWB: Third Times A Charm

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I didn't expect you to outright lie, but I guess that's what happened. At least you made it a wild story.

Too bad there's a video of our duel. Too bad it's 30 minutes long and nobody died. But, I'm sure you'll call me a liar and say you have video to prove otherwise. If so, then prove that during our duel you killed me, 5 AD jumped in, you and Gadriir 2vX'd the hell out of them while I only healed. We've heard exhaustively that you have video of everything, so I'd like to see if I'm ten pounds heavier on camera.

And as far as 4 months? You asked me to duel once when I was emperor, but I was defending keeps and uninterested (Gadriir asked me the same thing, I declined, he said he understood and was very polite). I had to twist your arm to get you to duel once. You made a ton of excuses that you were incredibly outleveled for your gear, etc.

I know that this is uninteresting to most on the forums, but I would LOVE to be proved wrong by Sora.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    It was my hope that we as the Byte Family, would do our faction proud. My husband was on vacation, a well deserved one and my son is on his last week of summer vaca, we thought it would be fun to try. I have always been nervous about it, thinking I would be the worst Emp ever and it would be too stressful. So for me to even try was a step out of my box and all I wanted in the world was to make my faction proud and maybe earn some respect from my enemies, whom I do respect. I hope at least one of those things came true.

I have to confess to something. Sometimes I say things before really think about them. So I do apologize for my statement I made. It's just I get very over protected of my friends and family. I think as DC as my ESO family so I do get very defensive when players talk about DC or their members.

I am sorry. I know it takes a lot of dedication to get Emp. Congrats to all 3 of you.

Off topic:

I am not sure sure how many of you guys know Rak the leader of PUGz of Daggerfall, but he is no longer the leader. He said he is taking a few months off and more than likely will not be coming back.

So ya things like 'campaign balance' does matter to me, because more of my friends will be leaving.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 15, 2016 8:35PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really unfortunate about Rak leaving. I hope he comes back. He's a classy guy.

Campaign balance matters to me too - today I was chatting to an EP who said he was frustrated with EP, but couldn't do DC because he thought it was toxic. I told him I hoped he would stick it out and that populations would level out as AD would get tired of high population.

These things come and go and all I can offer is reassurance.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »

@Vyle_Byte Everything you say is bias in favor of your husband so I don't really feel the need to respond to any of it. I'll say this though... stop telling people to confirm your claims by asking other AD members. It's very obvious that you will back each other up.

I dont care if you respond to what I say Sora, Im not gonna NOT speak just bc hes my husband or bc you cant handle it. I WILL defend him when you come in here spouting bc what you say simply isnt true. Call it what you want idgaf. You wanna come up in here and judge us as people and as a family (see previous post about family playing for 15 hrs a day which is none of your business anyhow) and then not expect to get something said to you? Not my style. I stick up for what I believe in.

As far as your other comment.. just lol man. My "claim" was only that we were everywhere. You can ask your dc and ep buddies too, Im sure they were sick of seeing us. You are just hell bent on trying making everyone but you look bad, no matter if they have points or not, you dont care to listen and frankly its gettin old.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    So I didn't expect you to outright lie, but I guess that's what happened. At least you made it a wild story.

Too bad there's a video of our duel. Too bad it's 30 minutes long and nobody died. But, I'm sure you'll call me a liar and say you have video to prove otherwise. If so, then prove that during our duel you killed me, 5 AD jumped in, you and Gadriir 2vX'd the hell out of them while I only healed. We've heard exhaustively that you have video of everything, so I'd like to see if I'm ten pounds heavier on camera.

And as far as 4 months? You asked me to duel once when I was emperor, but I was defending keeps and uninterested (Gadriir asked me the same thing, I declined, he said he understood and was very polite). I had to twist your arm to get you to duel once. You made a ton of excuses that you were incredibly outleveled for your gear, etc.

I know that this is uninteresting to most on the forums, but I would LOVE to be proved wrong by Sora.
    I will check when I get home. I doubt I kept it due to the fact that it was an extremely long fight, I left after you stopped fighting swapped items, and came back, etc. Since you claim you do indeed have the footage then please post the ENTIRE video.

I'll be home in an hour or less. We can set up a duel then for everyone to see if you wish? I'll record it as well. Deal?
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 15, 2016 8:38PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I have to confess to something. Sometimes I say things before really think about them. So I do apologize for my statement I made. It's just I get very over protected of my friends and family. I think as DC as my ESO family so I do get very defensive when players talk about DC or their members.

I am sorry. I know it takes a lot of dedication to get Emp. Congrats to all 3 of you.

@vamp_emily Thank you Emily, sincerely. I really appreciate that. And understand as I am the same way.

Edited by Vyle_Byte on August 15, 2016 8:42PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, no deal. I don't really have time and we're still waiting on you proving your ludicrous story. I'll duel you after you prove me wrong.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like using oil catapult's while 5 or 6 people flank a siege line. That's pretty fun.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've never understood the fixation that some have with dueling. Who cares lol. A duel has never won a campaign. You want so bad to duel me, ok. Here's the deal. I choose your class, you choose mine.

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK or bust.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK is king... or queen. Don't want to leave our sisters hanging.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK takes skill. If a person takes a MagDK and successfully 1vXs against good players that's the most impressive thing in PvP.
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm away for a few days and I come back to this
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I speak DC has 3 bars, EP 2, and AD 2. EP is hitting Sej and DC is hitting Roe, both controlled by AD. Not calling team purple, but this looks a little more balanced, right?
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was my hope that we as the Byte Family, would do our faction proud. My husband was on vacation, a well deserved one and my son is on his last week of summer vaca, we thought it would be fun to try. I have always been nervous about it, thinking I would be the worst Emp ever and it would be too stressful. So for me to even try was a step out of my box and all I wanted in the world was to make my faction proud and maybe earn some respect from my enemies, whom I do respect. I hope at least one of those things came true.

Off topic:

I am not sure sure how many of you guys know Rak the leader of PUGz of Daggerfall, but he is no longer the leader. He said he is taking a few months off and more than likely will not be coming back.

So ya things like 'campaign balance' does matter to me, because more of my friends will be leaving.

Oh, that's sad about rak. I was in his groups quite a bit last year when I was on DC. he's a good guy.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wow stayed away from this thread and come back Wow. In the perspective of the whole thing....Its just a game just pixels.

for me its 1 to 2 hrs a day of escape from reality ( try being a parts manager for a dealership) and enjoy doing some pvp as way to enjoy free time.

But it does show the fuel to the fire for this tri faction war but come on can we keep the "flames" to just in the game? I milled thru 5 pages and am surprised by all the flames...
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Off topic:

Oh, that's sad about rak. I was in his groups quite a bit last year when I was on DC. he's a good guy.

And if anybody in DC deserves to be treated like a true great one of the game it's Rak. He was kind, fair, and patient. He never boasted about his skill (Rak is very good) and fought every day for his alliance. Obviously there was a core group of people who ran with him (myself included) but none were able to form groups and succeed like him.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow stayed away from this thread and come back Wow. In the perspective of the whole thing....Its just a game just pixels.

for me its 1 to 2 hrs a day of escape from reality ( try being a parts manager for a dealership) and enjoy doing some pvp as way to enjoy free time.

But it does show the fuel to the fire for this tri faction war but come on can we keep the "flames" to just in the game? I milled thru 5 pages and am surprised by all the flames...

Yep. Agreed. 100 per cent.

So, town capture system. Thumbs up or thumbs down?
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I thumbs down it
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two thumbs way up.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thumbs down it

Why is that? I haven't made up my mind yet. It doesn't seem to change map strategy much, yet, but I am sure someone will make use of them in a new way and will take a faction by suprise...
    Obituary:
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    As I speak DC has 3 bars, EP 2, and AD 2. EP is hitting Sej and DC is hitting Roe, both controlled by AD. Not calling team purple, but this looks a little more balanced, right?

don't forget the part about DC having chal B)
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I thumbs down it

Why is that? I haven't made up my mind yet. It doesn't seem to change map strategy much, yet, but I am sure someone will make use of them in a new way and will take a faction by suprise...

Lower pop side disadvantaged to holding it ( its great to use as a base of assault) but even on pts I was vocal against there positioning on the board
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uptodate.com is a better resource.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uptodate.com is a better resource.

Huh... Didn't even know that site existed!
    Obituary:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've had to remove several comments for unneeded baiting and bickering. We understand there are a lot of members that would prefer this thread stay open, being as it is the third incarnation of the thread. We also thank those who try to put the thread back on the rails when things get a bit heated. So for continuation of the discussion, please be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind, and save the fighting for Cyrodiil.

With that being said, how about them Ice Trebs? :)
    Staff Post
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never actually used an ice trebuchet.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AntonioP , knows what we're talking about. @Lynnessa , if you haven't used an iceball treb you haven't lived.

Also, with the redacted comments I look like a psychopath.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_AntonioP , knows what we're talking about. @Lynnessa , if you haven't used an iceball treb you haven't lived.

Also, with the redacted comments I look like a psychopath.

Whoops! Forgot about those bits, thanks for the heads up :smile:
    hiding.gif
    Edited by [Deleted User] on August 16, 2016 2:00AM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.