Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Malubeth

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Regardless of what is/isn't working as intended with the set, it shouldn't bypass the Major/Minor buff system ZOS put in. You shouldn't be able to bypass it at all much less with a 2pc set.

<-- thinks fasallas never should have bypassed the major minor system either.

EXACTLY
    ffs wrobel
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    I bet we start seeing malubeth with bahrahas now.

theres already malubeth raid nights i dont see why not lol
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    The worst offenders are also stacking reactive with malubeth, so thats honestly where you see the "knocked down without stam, but can't kill" because of

50cteyv7ovpp.jpg

reduces all damage a further 35% and then you get that malubeth proc, :trollface:

If you drop your ritual (as a templar), an enemy with this set who's standing in it has a permaproc on it. Which I don't think should be happening at all....
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way ZOS handles bugs is the reason so many play PVP only casually now. How can one take a PVP game seriously when it takes months to get a response about severe bugs -- if ever: zos still hasn't even recognized the FPS drop bug introduced in 2.2 way back in November 2015 (the one that requires a zone or relog to fix).

Futility:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom S.O.S.
    Edited by zyk on July 28, 2016 1:15AM
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glitched heals are not good, but a set that procs on % of incoming attacks when people in pvp mindlessly try to spew out as many hits as possible with little to no incentive to step back? That last part is a problem more on the part of the players, thats like people not bashing an engine guardian proc and complaining their target is regenerating resources.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Glitched heals are not good, but a set that procs on % of incoming attacks when people in pvp mindlessly try to spew out as many hits as possible with little to no incentive to step back? That last part is a problem more on the part of the players, thats like people not bashing an engine guardian proc and complaining their target is regenerating resources.

This is completely irrelevant. The fact is the set is broken and needs to be fixed regardless of what players should/shouldn't do.
    Options
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    The way ZOS handles bugs is the reason so many play PVP only casually now. How can one take a PVP game seriously when it takes months to get a response about severe bugs -- if ever: zos still hasn't even recognized the FPS drop bug introduced in 2.2 way back in November 2015 (the one that requires a zone or relog to fix).

Futility:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom S.O.S.

Mordimus - Stam Sorc
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    The worst offenders are also stacking reactive with malubeth, so thats honestly where you see the "knocked down without stam, but can't kill" because of

50cteyv7ovpp.jpg

reduces all damage a further 35% and then you get that malubeth proc, :trollface:

If you drop your ritual (as a templar), an enemy with this set who's standing in it has a permaproc on it. Which I don't think should be happening at all....
    It's cause snares are considered CC's for some reason. Enemies in PvE can break out of a snare, but players cant...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

Teach that to my mDK who relies on multiple DOTs to be able to even scratch anyone.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that we have all this cheese and not enough crackers. If we just had some crackers it would counter balance the surplus amount of cheese. Or we could increase the radius of the crackers by 33% so the cheese doesn't slide off onto the floor.

Tldr implement a radius based cracker system to combat the influx of cheese in cyrodiil. Crackers should be square to better fit cheese shapes and dimensions.
    Edited by Armitas on July 28, 2016 9:25PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    The problem is that we have all this cheese and not enough crackers. If we just had some crackers it would counter balance the surplus amount of cheese. Or we could increase the radius of the crackers by 33% so the cheese doesn't slide off onto the floor.

Tldr implement a radius based cracker system to combat the influx of cheese in cyrodiil. Crackers should be square to better fit cheese shapes and dimensions.

mmmm... Parmesan, cheddar you name it, I want it.... Except goat cheese.... eew... no one likes goat cheese.... Yep.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
    Options
  • boundsy88
    boundsy88
    ✭✭✭
    If ZOS only realised the repercussions on their game with what is going in pvp. reactive malubeth, excessive jesus beam spamming templars and 15k incap strikes are making people leave the game at a increasing rate. Not even concidering the people that quit because of cyrodiil lag

Ive seen a lot of long time players leave the game because they cant compete against even the most nooby players because of the cancer this stuff has caused. u can literally bet 1/3 people are a malubeth tank in cyrodiil, whether they are a stam dk, magic dk, magic templar or TBH any class at all.

Stam NB also needs a good looking at in future updates. I have retired from all Stam NB pvp, since it can make an average player look like a god.
    Edited by boundsy88 on July 29, 2016 3:55AM
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that we'll be fixing some outstanding bugs with this set and also slightly decreasing its overall power in Monday's update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that we'll be fixing some outstanding bugs with this set and also slightly decreasing its overall power in Monday's update.

And tonight at the vendor Malubeth shoulders :P
    Because I can!
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Awesome, thanks Gina!
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Fix the bug with the channeled healing and just get rid of the major vitality potion - the set doesn't need anything else done to it besides those two things. Malubeth was fine months ago when it could be stacked with major mending and just major mending - I ran it for weeks and there was never an issue. The overall power being reduced to compensate for a poor decision to introduce major vitality potions is typical of the balance we get, and ultimately disappointing.
    Edited by Zheg on July 29, 2016 2:11PM
    Options
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3<3<3<3<3
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is good news, thanks. I'm still a little confused as to why simply acknowledging the issue never happened.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ObD39.gif
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f07500c908a54675aeaa458868dd426f.0.jpg
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone will remember where they were when it happened.
    Options
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1859hc.gif
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Everyone will remember where they were when it happened.

I spit out my coffee and ran to the motor pool screaming like school girl . Lead technician Chuck thought we were under attack .
    Options
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone defending this set is using it, since the Dark brotherhood patch to allow it to bypass battle scaling it is ridiculously strong.

I used it prior to that buff patch and it was very strong but acceptable - Now it is not acceptable, I have streamed templars sitting in an emp meteor of 70k magicka and 3.3k spell damage, as well as dots and they don't leave 80% health
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ohyes. So many corpses are about to get :
    T-BAG-wallpaper-prison-break-31421467-500-281.jpg
    Edited by Master_Kas on July 29, 2016 2:52PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    next dlc becoming better and better. Probably best news about next dlc patch.
    Edited by Cinbri on July 29, 2016 2:56PM
    Options
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Options
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Monday's maintenance has a 'waiting for Christmas' sort of feel to it.

Do I detect the whiff of Malubeth potential craziness until the implemented adjustment?
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    giphy.gif

smith4.gif
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Excellent. @ZOS_GinaBruno does Engine Guardian bug will be fixed at monday too?https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3213071/#Comment_3213071
    Edited by Cinbri on July 29, 2016 3:05PM
    Options