The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• KimberlyannKitsuragi
    meri20098 wrote: »
    When is update 11 coming?

This one recalls the date of 1 August being mentioned for the PC and a couple of weeks later for the consoles.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    altemriel wrote: »
    yes, 1 August for PC

Thank you both!! So I just have to wait two weeks :D
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people are concerned that One Tamriel will cause many of the zones to become laggy due to 3x the number of players in each area. What do you guys say to that?
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit noticed this in the recent patch notes for Test Tamriel

"Fixed an issue that allowed the Long Elven Braid hair style to be selected by non-Khajiit characters, even though it would not appear correctly on anyone other than a Khajiit."

Why would you name the khajiit hairstyle after an elf? Surely if only khajiit can wear the wig then it is a khajiiti style and not an elf one?

Please keep the world elf away from all things that are khajiit.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello ZOS!

We have many types of mounts currently available to players, but how likely is it that we will see a deer mount soon?

Maybe pair it with a Hircine based DLC if not a random drop in the crown store? (Thanks @Leogon for that idea.)

Looking forward to your response!
    Edited by Seratopia on July 19, 2016 11:42AM
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello.

Two Years ago at Quakecon 2014 Rich Lambert talked about grouping updates and how they were planning to fix the issues concerning separating players in quests due to phasing.

It was said that a system would be implemented to sync players to their Group Leader's phase to resolve the issue. Is this still in the works / is it going to be implemented as I believe that it may be a crucial fix / addition for 'One Tamriel.'

As it stands right now players can get separated from each other due to different decisions as well as going through areas where one player has completed the quest and one player has not. This has a negative impact on playing the game with other people as you spend a lot of the time trying to coordinate with each other just so you can continue to play together.

An extension that the previous question is will the Fighters / Mages Guild quests be able to be done with a group also, as it is frustrating when a new quest pops up and you and your friend both go to do it, only to have to do it solo then meet up at the end.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are concerned that One Tamriel will cause many of the zones to become laggy due to 3x the number of players in each area. What do you guys say to that?

I hope too that it will not result in every zone as laggy as Cyro now
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag and drops will be very high for sure especially in large cities.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Can we have a better filter or search feature on guild stores (for console)? It's getting quite difficult to sort through hundreds of purple motifs and armors to find what we want.
    2. Can we have a return to sender feature in our in game mail (for consoles)? This would be especially advantageous for guild leaders trying to respond to in game messages from guildies.

Small changes can be big changes. (like lock feature)
  • -BOONeR-
    -BOONeR-
    Soul Shriven
    Will we ever see an update to the resources used in the game? Stamina builds are crippled by the fact that Sprinting, Blocking and Crouching/Stealth use the Stamina resource. My suggestion is to make a completely different resource for these actions so Stamina and Magicka builds can be balanced to use a similar amount of there respective resource. Then the players that choose Stamina builds can still Sprint, Block and Crouch/Stealth without having to worry if they have enough Stamina for the next group of mobs or boss battle.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    1. Can we have a better filter or search feature on guild stores (for console)? It's getting quite difficult to sort through hundreds of purple motifs and armors to find what we want.
    2. Can we have a return to sender feature in our in game mail (for consoles)? This would be especially advantageous for guild leaders trying to respond to in game messages from guildies.

Small changes can be big changes. (like lock feature)

yes, and also "sent mail" folder would be nice
  • warmjimmy280
    Are you ever going to fix anything?
  • Corysia
    Corysia
    A /duel @name command would be nice. We often get to duel NPCs for non-fatal combat. I'd like to see it happening in the streets.

And...it'd be great if it was illegal, so you gain bounty if there are any NPC witnesses.

Of course, consent would have to be given, just like trade, group invite, guild invite, etc. And cancelling the duel would be just like any other NPC encounter...run away!
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is Music of Tamriel, Vol 2 due for release?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello team!

I was wondering what the situation is with certain costumes and armour morphing female torsos. Is this intended or a bug? :smile:
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the racial changes and game changes made, Bretons, the only human looking magicka race is now also the weakest. In the last ESO Live the Combat Team Leader said that the Breton cost reduction passive is very powerful yet its weaker compared to a 10% regeneration passive.

Can we expect him to review the numbers and change the Bretons so they can be a true magicka sustain like the redguard is for stamina users so the balance to racial passives looks more complete?
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You guys originally buffed DoTs in order for them to be viable in PvP and PvE. Now if you don't have a DoT build, you're underperforming. The meta has been shifted from one end to the other. Also with the capability of double dipping; moves that were already powerful have become uncontested. For example Flurry dishes out way more DPS than moves such as Wrecking Blow or Surprise Attack, and the fact that it can double dip from the champion system has only widened the gap further. Do you have any plans to rectify the outperforming DoTs in this game?
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here are a couple of question I have, might not want to show them all but some might be interesting :smile:

1. Have you tough about extending guild tabard to our horses ? I think it would be nice if we could show our guild colour while on our mount.
    2. Do you think you could adjust crafting progression so that we don't end-up with cp50 at rank 48, cp100 rank 49 and cp150 at rank 50 ?

3. Do you think you could talk about your views about the RNG system and if you have project to improve the way a player can work his way through gear Inside PVE instance ? I notice you created a system Inside PVP town which is great ! do you think you could reproduce that for PVE purpose ?

Ex: Maestrom Arena weapon (over a 100 run and almost as many leaderboard and still no offensive bow, neither any offensive DW weapon, trait Wise) or what will become even worst Dragonstar Arena now that we will have to gather full group in order to get a weapon.

4. Do you have plan to lower some of the traits distribution for weapon in Maestrom and DSA ? For example Charged which is a 100% useless except if you are using poison which is not the point of those weapon. Training (which I haven't got but still may be there, and decisive which is way too bad atm ! Also can you revert Ninhorned weapon so it increase weapon domage and add a small amount of penetration to the weapon (so the traits can still feel as one among the good one).

5. Regarding a gear trader in PVE, it could be nice if the money which would be use to get them could drop from opening undaunted chest... that to me seems like a fair way to invite player to do more pledges. I think we would see people doing more ICP and WGT since I kind of believe most hardcord player would abandon them with the two new dongeon coming up.

I don't have a lot of point left ...

6. Do you think that you could check the raw data about crafting material (tempering allow/rosin/dreught wax) ? Ever since Veteran level have been removed the price on those have went off the charth and it also seems as it's been harder and harder to get from refining... It would be nice to find a way to get those back at an decent price... It now cost over 220k to turn a 5 pièces medium armor gold when it use to be 140k !.
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    -BOONeR- wrote: »
    Will we ever see an update to the resources used in the game? Stamina builds are crippled by the fact that Sprinting, Blocking and Crouching/Stealth use the Stamina resource. My suggestion is to make a completely different resource for these actions so Stamina and Magicka builds can be balanced to use a similar amount of there respective resource. Then the players that choose Stamina builds can still Sprint, Block and Crouch/Stealth without having to worry if they have enough Stamina for the next group of mobs or boss battle.

Been talking about that with some friend which are tank and they believed it might be too easy for them if they had a second way to deal with block as an exemple, however they do agree that sprint/crouch/roll/dodge could easily be deverted to a second bar without affecting their overall difficulty level.
    Edited by potirondb16_ESO on July 21, 2016 3:50PM
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I have had a really bad customer support experience with Xbox on the well known ESO PLUS issues happening for people on Xbox One. I think it would be a really good thing to at least give people an idea on what you trying to do to fix it, even a hypothesis that you guys think might fix, but all and all I feel like giving up on this game and I have been a part of this game since the near beginning about a month after the official launch of ESO being in May 2014 on PC. I transferred to Xbox One, because I couldn't keep my laptop from breaking and having to send it in for repair, so I thought by transferring to Xbox One would be better, but I feel like I am starting to regret that decision. So I am not asking I am really begging you guys please tell us what you are going to permanently fix the ESO PLUS issues on Xbox One?
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is breton armor hero unfinished/undone compared to several other armors who are much cheaper than the armor (textures, design, etc.)?
    Will there be any upgrades in the future?
    This is a DLC-priced costume so why wouldn't you pay more attention to it?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do assistants disappear going into other zones (except PvP where they do not go) where as pets no issue?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • LucidxNightmare
    I've read that dx 12 support is in the works. Is this confirmed? If so, when will we get it. I'm hoping it will improve performance in game.
  • ianleenders043
    ive got 5 questions for eso live!

will we ever be able to see both our weapons at the same time, like i got dual wield and a resto staff so if i wear a resto staff i wil still see my swords sheated,

when will trial group finder be back.

i know its not elder scrolls related but will we ever have new armor types like a cloak or something

why is are there no previouse elder scrolls soundtracks in game?

will we ever be able to get some addons that pc got like another radar or something like that
    Edited by ianleenders043 on July 22, 2016 11:55AM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    with housing comming next year, could we please get also racial specific houses, with racial specific environment and and look and accessories ?

something like this mod for Skyrim - Argonian underwater house:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQdr6h1k2Ic

or this dwemer house:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGtvWoNi_A

or this awesome dwemer zeppelin house!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pgFsX4gL2A

or this khajiit house!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd57JzrvoWQ

@ZOS_GinaBruno @lambertlb14_ESO @ZOS_KaiSchober
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    I have a question. Why is the Kindlespit Dragon Frog called this? It blatantly should be called the Hoppity Danger Burp! Also see Seth Adder/Squiggly-flap.
    Edited by Hellsbunnies on July 22, 2016 11:57AM
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    with housing comming next year, could we please get also racial specific houses, with racial specific environment and and look and accessories ?

something like this mod for Skyrim - Argonian underwater house:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQdr6h1k2Ic

or this dwemer house:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGtvWoNi_A

or this awesome dwemer zeppelin house!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pgFsX4gL2A

or this khajiit house!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd57JzrvoWQ

@ZOS_GinaBruno @lambertlb14_ESO @ZOS_KaiSchober

A house boat will be great as well for us sailors
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question or two about one of the most important features of character appearance - the mighty beard. Okay, so i'm teasing, but I read in Patch Notes v2.5.2 that 'beards will no longer display on helmets'. Could you please explain why the bewhiskered and hirsute ones must appear clipped or (gasp) shaven?

Also, several people have raised the issue about the mask that features in hoods in costumes (me included), whereby the mask doesn't just hide the glorious fuzz of the man-beard but replaces it completely. The Priest of the Green costume is a good example. A brilliant costume which is otherwise let down by the face mask part - such a shame. Maybe the two issues are related. Could someone please let us pogonophiles or those of us who simply relish seeing the sheer majesty of a proper, full-grown beard on their character know what the thinking behind this is? Can you discuss 'beard mechanics' (if there is such a thing)?

Thank you!
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why Assistants unable to ride mounts? I like be able to assign a mount to an assistant if they not have one... I feel so sad they have to run everywhere behind me!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever see a system in game that allows us to see guilds that are actively recruiting?
    Edited by KICHZY on July 22, 2016 10:20PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Assistants unable to ride mounts? I like be able to assign a mount to an assistant if they not have one... I feel so sad they have to run everywhere behind me!

Makes lots of sense OR they could just ride with us
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
This discussion has been closed.