The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA PC BWB second attempt

• Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 I see what you did there >:)
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »
    Aleswell getting hit by pop locked EP massive zerg and 3 bars zerg of AD while AD has EP home keep and has 4 emp keeps and they say EP mostly fights AD lol.

Edit: Just want to add that holy crap DC is doing well. Around 100+ reds here and 50+ yellow and they can hardly even keep Aleswell flagged, we just keep smashing back the orange zerg over and over. Nice work DC.

One battle, one day. That's your evidence? Lol

You havent even been playing long enough to have a valid opinion on this. No sane person would disagree that AD, gets double teamed the most. You know what? We are fine with it.
    Good move. Set up the cards so anyone who disagrees is "insane". Tossing around insults, playing the vet card, or anything else you have to throw around won't change facts. You've only played AD so your "opinion" is bias. The only attacks that ever really come from EP on AD are bridge battles between Alessia and Sej. There is no real objective there, people just want quick pvp. You're not getting double teamed because people are camping/fighting at a bridge; just don't go there. Those fighting at the bridge don't wanna deal with ADs mindless zergs anyway, they're looking for somewhat small scale pvp. I guess it's only fair to add that also sometimes when EP is not interfering with us on DC trying to dethrone AD, SOMETIMES EP attacks AD to try to get their scrolls back while DC is keeping AD busy.

Edit: Also the only reason you would be "fine with it" (if it were even true) is because at all hours of the day you guys shell out multiple 24man zergs and until this week have out-numbered every faction mostly 2 to 1 so you have an overwhelming advantage no matter what things appear to be in your mind. There is also the fact that AD is the only faction where almost everyone logs in and immediately type "X" (example) for group for an addon's auto invite to a zerg; no one really even tries to fight without the assistance of a zerg so you have that in your favor as well.

You guys get attacked the least by EP who until recently are the lowest population and most disorganized because why in the world would they want to keep smashing their head into a wall fighting completely outnumbered and outclassed by multiple mindless zergs?
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on July 11, 2016 9:13PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's mostly making the point that a sample size of one is a poor means of demonstrating a trend.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I think he's mostly making the point that a sample size of one is a poor means of demonstrating a trend.
    Because he knows that that one was the only relevant point at that time. I could go back and say "hey there was this time and that time" but it was irrelevant to the current situation.

Right after AD claims they are double teamed the most we see all populations pop locked, AD w/ 4 emp keeps and having EP's home keep and EP still with their pop lock attacks DC while AD does the same.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief Let It Go.
    We can agree that all factions get double teamed at some point. There are times when it happens more than others to one faction and same goes for the others.

No one is gonna change anyones mind as we all have different points of view. Lets not let that kind of bs ruin our favorite thread.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm out. Thread's been real, guys. I miss the good ol' days.

@Sreja_Bone , add me to the club with @DeadlyRecluse . This thing has lost its fun.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma Closing my eyes, shaking my head, sitting on my hands. Humming Don't worry, be happy.

See ya'll around zone. Figures as soon as I get in here and do more than lurk, people start leaving. I must smell funny. Or is that hubris? sniff, sniff.
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how I RESPOND to @Vyle_Byte & @Adenoma 's claims that AD gets double teamed the most logically pointing out an actual event where it's happening and all the sudden the thread is so bad and we need to let it go and they're leaving the thread (which they're not it's just for attention) but when they make these claims that I was simply RESPONDING to that's okay.

It's all good with them as long as you agree with them.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Because he knows that that one was the only relevant point at that time. I could go back and say "hey there was this time and that time" but it was irrelevant to the current situation.

Right after AD claims they are double teamed the most we see all populations pop locked, AD w/ 4 emp keeps and having EP's home keep and EP still with their pop lock attacks DC while AD does the same.

Sora I just want to say I admire you and agree with 99 percent of your posts. They just don't get it..or they just don't care about the future/health of BwB.

I personally have a hard time fighting a poplock and 3 bars at the same time. The other night at ales I couldn't believe what was going on. I had to stop for a minute to look and see if we had Emp but we didn't. EP should have been trying to take BRK but they attack Ales full force while AD was doing the same. It makes no sense and very frustrating.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, man, you just have a way with words. It's just sadly a way that seems to rub people the wrong way. Everyone's good with a little good natured gibing, but it gets taken too far if it's serious or all the time.

Just maybe relax, it's not like you have anything to prove, everyone knows you're good at the game, and that DC is the best organized faction, no need to shove it in people's face all the time.

*runs and hides*
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how I RESPOND to @Vyle_Byte & @Adenoma 's claims that AD gets double teamed the most logically pointing out an actual event where it's happening and all the sudden the thread is so bad and we need to let it go and they're leaving the thread (which they're not it's just for attention) but when they make these claims that I was simply RESPONDING to that's okay.

It's all good with them as long as you agree with them.

Firstly you weren't responding to me, that post ^^ is the first one Ive made in a while, please try not to confuse me with my husband.

I also never claimed to be leaving the thread so please dont use "they". My entire point Sora, is that the thread is turning into something ugly and I dont wanna see that happen, so if you have a problem with me for that, then okay, whatever.

I was not nasty nor mean in my post. It was genuine and true. We had seemed to establish a sort of comradery here, which had taken time to get to and the feeling of this thread has taken a turn, imo, for the worse with all of the 'attacking' each other here.

Emily, saying that 'we' dont care about the health of the campaign is just not true. Not at all. And its not cool for you to claim such just bc we dont agree. We haven't hardly been running our normal groups bc of the population. Its summer, there are so many new ppl, obviously in all of the factions with the recent boost to numbers. I mean, Im leveling like 5 freakin alts just to NOT play when pop is so high. So DO not say we dont care.

My point was that we as factions, eachhave to deal with getting doubled teamed, getting zerged, all these things no one likes. Every time Ive tried to play in the past few weeks blue and red have had just as high pop as yellow. In those times, we have been double teamed, now THAT is my perspective from when IM on. That doesnt mean its like that 24/7 that doesn't mean its like that all the time, it means thats what I see. Everyones perspective is different.

That is all. Carry on and have a fine evening BWB Thread. I still <3 you dont worry! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    @Vyle_Byte I would have thought you'd know to ignore the part that didn't pertain to you since it was generally addressing both people as they both are the same faction, guild, and parrot the same things. I also didn't realize the slight difference in names so yeah I did think I was responding to your husband. I apologize for that.

The camaraderie you speak of only takes place when people agree with the vocal AD members on this thread that try to gang up on anyone who disagrees with them. You may not have been monitoring this thread enough to see the posts before they have been deleted but your husband as well as Adenoma, and a few of his guildies have made some very clear attacks on myself and others who disagree with them.

Whenever we respond that is when the thread is turning into this and that and was better before we posted blah blah blah. Those vocal AD members try to bully everyone who doesn't agree off the thread then claim the thread has gone to crap when it doesn't work.

Your husband just went on to directly and indirectly call people who don't agree with him delusional and insane but you intentionally ignore and fail to address them comments. Your husband making remarks like that is (to use your words) "turning the thread into something ugly" so perhaps you should start there if you actually care about the thread.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on July 12, 2016 12:20PM
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    Nah, man, you just have a way with words. It's just sadly a way that seems to rub people the wrong way.
    O'rly?
    Aleswell getting hit by pop locked EP massive zerg and 3 bars zerg of AD while AD has EP home keep and has 4 emp keeps and they say EP mostly fights AD lol.

Edit: Just want to add that holy crap DC is doing well. Around 100+ reds here and 50+ yellow and they can hardly even keep Aleswell flagged, we just keep smashing back the orange zerg over and over. Nice work DC.
    Here is my post ^^. Not offense, factual, and also congratulatory to my faction.
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    One battle, one day. That's your evidence? Lol

You havent even been playing long enough to have a valid opinion on this. No sane person would disagree that AD, gets double teamed the most. You know what? We are fine with it.
    Here is the response^^. Condescending, insulting, and contains no faction information. I'm right, you're wrong! You're not allowed to have an opinion! You're insane!

I rub people the wrong way though? I'm cool with rubbing them type of people the wrong way.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on July 12, 2016 2:29AM
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vyle_Byte I would have thought you'd know to ignore the part that didn't pertain to you since it was generally addressing both people as they both are the same faction and parrot the sames thing. I also didn't realize the slight difference in names so yeah I did think I was responding to your husband.

The comrade you speak of only takes place when people agree with the vocal AD members on this thread that try to gang up on anyone who disagrees with them. You may not have been monitoring this thread enough to see the posts before they have been deleted but your husband as well as Adenoma, and a few of his guildies have made some very clear attacks on myself and others who disagree with them.

The thing is whenever we respond that is when the thread is turning into this and that and was better before we posted blah blah blah. Those vocal AD members try to bully everyone who doesn't agree off the thread then claim the thread has gone to crap when it doesn't work.

Your husband just went on to directly and indirectly call people who don't agree with him delusional and insane but you intentionally ignore and fail to address them comments. Your husband making remarks like that is (to use your words) "turning the thread into something ugly" so perhaps you should start there if you actually care about the thread.

Lmao dude. What I say to my husband is none of your or the forums business. Clearly.
    I spoke up when I saw how it was going, from ALL sides. Why? Bc I do care. And I also care enough not to let you bait me into arguing.

Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Lmao dude. What I say to my husband is none of your or the forums business. Clearly.
    I spoke up when I saw how it was going, from ALL sides. Why? Bc I do care. And I also care enough not to let you bait me into arguing.
    Yes I'm "baiting you into arguing" /end sarcasm. Same as your husband, if you disagree and talk about it you are some negative thing or attempting to do something negative.

Anyways, I agree that there is some negativity on this thread that can make it unappealing to continue to post here & if you actually look at the root of the problems you will see it's those who can't handle different opinions and keep trying to insult, bully, and snuff out anyone who doesn't share their opinion.

• Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    I was speaking more in generalities than about this latest sequence in particular. If you pull that comment from the context of what's gone before, you are correct. Even in context, a more reasoned, placid response would have been in order. I'll stand by my statement (the whole of my statement ) while admitting that you have reason to be provoked.

I think maybe we could all do a better job of at least appearing to be adults talking about a game.

And it's camaraderie everyone ( not sure why that's the one that awakened my inner vocab nerd).
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on July 12, 2016 10:15AM
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    And it's camaraderie everyone ( not sure why that's the one that awakened my inner vocab nerd).
    I fixed it for you :D
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - pushes glasses back up in place with pointer finger -
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    fire_community.gif
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    fire_community.gif

Thank you.
    Fyresnash
    Deep-in-Thots - Trash Healer
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - sings - .... ♪♫ We didnt start the fiiiire♫♪
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    The conversation in this thread has degraded. There does not seem to be any hope that meaningful and constructive discussion will return. Therefore we have determined that it is time to close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.