Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Feedback Thread for Prioritization of Combat Animations

• Triumviri
    Triumviri
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly they need to take it a step further, and make it so if you cancel a attack to dodge or block the skill you cancelled does not go off.

i want fluid combat, actual spell weaving, the animation plays thru to its conclusion before you fire off another, then use a compatible spell or attack animation to make legit combos, and make it seamless, almost like a dance.

Regardless of what has been stated Animation cancelling should be in but NO DAMAGE if you cancel it, feel free to cancel a attack but do not expect the fruits of no labor.

• DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, first things first: I agree, that you should not be able to completely hide skill animations, at least in PvP. Dawnbreaker is an excellent example. Without block cancelling, it takes much more time, before the skill actually does damage. That's not ok.

But now back to my original point: The changes on the PTS also affect attack weaving. Light or heavy attack weaving makes the game much more interesting, especially from a PvE point-of-view. ZOS stated, that they are not removing it, but it is here to stay and allows people to do higher DPS. If you still call weaving an exploit, you should leave the game. Because this "exploit" is not getting "fixed".
    And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn, if you find it a dumb mechanic or you don't want to do it on the manticora. We are talking about competitive endgame PvE content then. Why don't we remove every combat aspect of the game, because it is clearly annoying to be forced to press buttons while gaming? In fact: shut down the servers and release ESO as a movie.

Weaving allows people to do more DPS and it does not take years to master it. I learned it in 10 minutes, with someone explaining it to me.

Conclusion: Block cancelling != spell weaving. Remove one without affecting the other.

Oh and I want to add: without weaving, macros become much easier to use. "Press button 1 - wait x ms - press button 2 - wait x ms -..."
    The combat system becomes so boring, if I can just press 1 skill after the other. PvE without weaving is dead.
    Edited by DschiPeunt on February 10, 2016 4:52PM
    Server: EU AD || Guilds: EquinoX

Telleno || Dro-M'Athra Destroyer || Magicka DK || My YouTube-Channel || Profile on ESO-Database

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
    World 1st vHRC Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vAA Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vSO Hardmode (Dark Brotherhood)
  • bhlegit
    bhlegit
    ✭✭✭
    DschiPeunt wrote: »
    In fact: shut down the servers and release ESO as a movie.

Weaving allows people to do more DPS and it does not take years to master it. I learned it in 10 minutes, with someone explaining it to me.

Conclusion: Block cancelling != spell weaving. Remove one without affecting the other.

Oh and I want to add: without weaving, macros become much easier to use. "Press button 1 - wait x ms - press button 2 - wait x ms -..."
    The combat system becomes so boring, if I can just press 1 skill after the other. PvE without weaving is dead.

Yeah damn right, weaving is better for both pve and pvp. And i second your point that macros, like on a mouse or something become much easier to use if block cancelling/weaving is made redundant.

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bhlegit wrote: »
    On my sorcerer it is NOT possible to block cancel or even weave the light attacks properly with crushing shock. anyone playing magicka character may as well not bother to try to cancel. Please i offer for you to come to the pts and SHOW ME that it still works. It does not.

I'm medium weaving with crushing shock/force pulse just fine on my sorc.
    as far as i can see that diagram says to wait until the attack has hit to press the ability (say crushing shock) so what that means is there's actually no cancel at all and really i am basically just watching the whole animation play out.

The timing is unchanged, just the parts you see are. Don't try to change your timing, just use your muscle memory.

That said, I don't block cancel on my sorc, so I can't say if that's working the same or not.

IMO, I really, really prefer the new system. I can clearly see when I am weaving successfully and when I am not so I can make micro timing adjustments. That has improved my weaving from 75%-ish to closer to 100%.

• bhlegit
    bhlegit
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    On my sorcerer it is NOT possible to block cancel or even weave the light attacks properly with crushing shock. anyone playing magicka character may as well not bother to try to cancel. Please i offer for you to come to the pts and SHOW ME that it still works. It does not.

as far as i can see that diagram says to wait until the attack has hit to press the ability (say crushing shock) so what that means is there's actually no cancel at all and really i am basically just watching the whole animation play out.

The timing is unchanged, just the parts you see are. Don't try to change your timing, just use your muscle memory.

That said, I don't block cancel on my sorc, so I can't say if that's working the same or not.

IMO, I really, really prefer the new system. I can clearly see when I am weaving successfully and when I am not so I can make micro timing adjustments. That has improved my weaving from 75%-ish to closer to 100%.

block cancelling seems to not work. Weaving barely works. it works in the sense that yes you can do light/med attack > skill - but whats the difference between that and just pressing said buttons alone - nothing, theres barely cancelling of animation - the point is if you have to watch the animations play out then its not cancelling. It makes combat, overall feel a lot slower. You say the timing is the same but it looks different. When i use same timing i just see the whole animation because block cant cancel it at the end. yes the end of the med attack is cancelled into the crushing shock but, like on live, we should be able to block after that to start again quicker. Zos no one asked for this change, its hard to see why you implemented it out of nowhere.
  • DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

1. Does it feel as fast as before? Can you perform the same number of attacks in the same amount of time?
    2. Do the animations look as good as before or is your character doing weird animations?
    3. Do the attacks fire reliable or do some weapon attacks vanish in the void of aetherius? Sometimes my character starts to do a staff attack, but does not fire any projectiles.
    4. Have you tried light attack weaving? How are the answers for light attack weaving?

Telleno || Dro-M'Athra Destroyer || Magicka DK || My YouTube-Channel || Profile on ESO-Database

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
  • silentgecko
    silentgecko
    ✭✭✭
    anyone here got also problems with synergies?

i think it has to do with the new animation stuff...

i have big problems now using synergies.
    A synergy pops up, for e.g. a mana bubble.
    if i press then a skill, the synergy hides...and needs round about 3 seconds to be shown again. jeah..the problem for e.g. with the bubble is... after 3-4 seconds i have to run after it...

why are you hiding synergies when you press a skill? this isn't on the current live... and makes no sense to me... i want to be able to press synergies again, without waiting for them ~3 seconds to use. i mean, we want to go in trials, with this, all things are getting much more...complicated.
    Guildmaster of Panic Mode! www.panic-mode.de
    Aetherian Archive Hardmode: Clear.
    Hel Ra Hardmode: Clear.
    Sanctum Ophidia Hardmode: Clear.
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena: Clear.

VR 16 Sorcerer - V16 Nightblade
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It seems like some forms of canceling, such as via blocking, can't be cancelled too fast lest the ability that is cancelled become actually cancelled.

I was block canceling corrosive armor and, sometimes, I wouldn't get the buff from the skill as though it didn't "go through."

I hope that I am just late to the party and that others have noticed this.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Mulcibur
    Mulcibur
    ✭✭✭
    It seems like some forms of canceling, such as via blocking, can't be cancelled too fast lest the ability that is cancelled become actually cancelled.

I was block canceling corrosive armor and, sometimes, I wouldn't get the buff from the skill as though it didn't "go through."

I hope that I am just late to the party and that others have noticed this.

Pretty much what we've been saying :)
  • Kolache
    Kolache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of what has been stated Animation cancelling should be in but NO DAMAGE if you cancel it, feel free to cancel a attack but do not expect the fruits of no labor.

While this makes perfect sense, ESO's main balance issues revolve around ZOS' implementations of player limitations/performance throttling (or lack there of).
    1. no cooldowns +
    2. skipped cast times (animation cancelling) +
    3. unbridled resource management (even before removing soft caps) =
    Extreme handicaps to balancing the game, (and then add CPs/scope of new:vet players)

This beast almost seems untamable, but I think this is a step in the right direction.
    Something being unbalanced in 1v1 does not imply that it is balanced in group play.
  • bhlegit
    bhlegit
    ✭✭✭
    yes i can confirm this happened to me too, i got stuck for maybe 2-3 secs whilst trying to activate a synergy, the player moves on his feet but wont cast anything - it lasted until i was mashing 'x' for about the fifth time.

the good thing about eso is that it is different from other mmos (granted iv never actually played one, but people have told me its best) is the intiative action based combat. it is real time response based. Meaning if your reaction times are not fast enough you will lose/be interrupted/get burst down. The people here saying animation cancelling should mean the animation is cancelled and the skill does not do dmg - what they want is a game in which we all run around pressing skill after skill, this would make combat extremely slow and simple compared to how it is now. Meaning the same people will be getting facerolled regardless. You must understand that eso is trying to be different from these other *** mmos.

!
    Kolache wrote: »

While this makes perfect sense, ESO's main balance issues revolve around ZOS' implementations of player limitations/performance throttling (or lack there of).
    1. no cooldowns +
    Extreme handicaps to balancing the game, (and then add CPs/scope of new:vet players)

This beast almost seems untamable, but I think this is a step in the right direction.

1. no cooldowns +

You guys literally are the most stubborn players ever! You refuse to learn a very very simple mechanic of this game (you supposedly play a lot), in reality it would take 5mins to learn and you wouldn't have to complain anymore. So in summary i dont know how you could have reached end game pve or pvp without even a bit of animation cancelling. You must see that it makes for more interesting combos and faster paced play. If you dont have reaction speed for that its you own problem, not the game's! I saw a post where the op claimed removing ac would make for fast paced combat and allow for more pople to use skill combos - I MEAN REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS, ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME???!!!
  • bhlegit
    bhlegit
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="Kurtrmajorsub17_ESO;2683081"
    [*] skipped cast times (animation cancelling) +
    [/quote]

I believe I have already addressed this.... majority of players only cancel the animation of an attack which has an INSTANT CAST TIME
  • bhlegit
    bhlegit
    ✭✭✭
    yes i can confirm this happened to me too, i got stuck for maybe 2-3 secs whilst trying to activate a synergy, the player moves on his feet but wont cast anything - it lasted until i was mashing 'x' for about the fifth time.

the good thing about eso is that it is different from other mmos (granted iv never actually played one, but people have told me its best) is the intiative action based combat. it is real time response based. Meaning if your reaction times are not fast enough you will lose/be interrupted/get burst down. The people here saying animation cancelling should mean the animation is cancelled and the skill does not do dmg - what they want is a game in which we all run around pressing skill after skill, this would make combat extremely slow and simple compared to how it is now. Meaning the same people will be getting facerolled regardless. You must understand that eso is trying to be different from these other *** mmos.

You guys literally are the most stubborn players ever! You refuse to learn a very very simple mechanic of this game (you supposedly play a lot), in reality it would take 5mins to learn and you wouldn't have to complain anymore. So in summary i dont know how you could have reached end game pve or pvp without even a bit of animation cancelling. You must see that it makes for more interesting combos and faster paced play. If you dont have reaction speed for that its you own problem, not the game's! I saw a post where the op claimed removing ac would make for fast paced combat and allow for more pople to use skill combos - I MEAN REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS, ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME???!!!

not to mention that if you remove block cancelling/weaving then macros will become a lot more prevalent because easier to program without having to do light/med attack. I dont know about on na server but on eu live we dont really have that many people using macros, but EVERY good player uses animation cancelling

• bhlegit
    bhlegit
    ✭✭✭
    deleted - double post
    Edited by bhlegit on February 11, 2016 6:04PM
  • Kolache
    Kolache
    ✭✭✭✭

First, calm down.

Second, as people are quick to point out, there are plenty of instructional videos for people that couldn't already figure out on their own that they could cancel animations/do multiple things while an animation is playing. You said yourself that it takes like "5 minutes" to learn, so why would you assume that I, or anyone else here that doesn't really like animation cancelling, can't do it? Or even that they don't do it?

There are people that don't like the CP system but still assign CPs.

There were people that didn't like soft-caps but built their gear around them anyway.

There are people that would rather have an auction house but use a trade guild instead.

There were people that didn't really like cyrodiil but played it because it was the only way to PvP.

I would guess that most people eventually start doing it at some point, yet the last forum poll I saw showed around half the people don't like it. Personally I think it looks and feels like an unintended combat "mechanic". Like a gameplay version of poorly designed armor models clipping through each other. You should be happy they're at least trying to compromise and clean up the eye-sore while leaving the gameplay as untouched as possible.

If people were ranting and petitioning for an equally/more in depth intended combo mechanic to replace it that actually looked like and felt an intended/finished product, then I'd sign that petition. As it is, I'm still happy to see the current combat afterbirth finally being cleaned up a bit.
    Something being unbalanced in 1v1 does not imply that it is balanced in group play.
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spoqster wrote: »
    While dueling it sometimes felt like I didn't see all attacks by my opponent. I remember one particular fight where I didn't quite grasp why my health went down, and the death recap listed 4 Wrecking Blows.

This is no exact feedback as these fights happen very quickly. Maybe I just missed them. But it's highly unlilely that I missed 4 WB animations.

Also, I am on a Mac. Could be a client issue. The new Mac client is still very buggy overall.

well if the chart is right and the animaiton canceled is the backswing then ya its VERY LIKELY you missed it
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

!

1. no cooldowns +

1. no cooldowns +

AC is not hard to do and to assume those against are unable to pull it off is ignorance. We want the combat to be more fluid and less buggy. If you cancel an abilities animation then it should not do damage. Cancel to your hearts content but at the expense of damage not in the benefit of.
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Combat seems a bit slow and unresponsive sometimes.
    Especially two handed weapons animations (both light and heavy attacks) appear really clunky, when weaving even more.

We can adapt to this, maybe it's just a matter of time and getting used to it, so overall is ok, but I prefer the faster pace of live server.

According to me the system on PTS is in the middle between live server and the removal of weaving.
    Imho it would be better if you make a clear decision about it: keep the combat how it is on live server or remove the chance to weave at all.
    As it is on PTS, something in the middle doesn't seem the best solution.
    Edited by Helluin on February 12, 2016 1:28PM
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »

AC is not hard to do and to assume those against are unable to pull it off is ignorance. We want the combat to be more fluid and less buggy. If you cancel an abilities animation then it should not do damage. Cancel to your hearts content but at the expense of damage not in the benefit of.

What does that even mean?

So are you against damage being caused when AC cast time abilities or against?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DschiPeunt wrote: »
    1. Does it feel as fast as before? Can you perform the same number of attacks in the same amount of time? Yes, same amount of attacks. I do think it feels more relaxed. IMO, that's a good thing, because a lot of people trying to learn weaving go too fast rather than too slow.
    2. Do the animations look as good as before or is your character doing weird animations? I didn't notice anything I'd call wierd. But weaving destro/force pulse or destro/elemental ring is going to be a fair simple transition. Wrecking blow might be a different story.
    3. Do the attacks fire reliable or do some weapon attacks vanish in the void of aetherius? Sometimes my character starts to do a staff attack, but does not fire any projectiles. AFICT, they are firing fine. I'm not running addons so I can't go through the FTC log and check. My overall damage is up, as it should be if I am weaving better
    4. Have you tried light attack weaving? How are the answers for light attack weaving?Not sure. 64 bit client won't load at all right now and I haven't been back in on the 32-bit client. I'll try to log in later and check.

• DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need to summon the boss @Wrobel here.

Ok, either I am missing something or everybody else is. Why is everyone so eager to label block cancelling and attack weaving as animation cancelling? I do understand that it is related, but in my mind it is not the same and should not be treated as if it were.

Block cancelling is activating an (instant cast) skill and then press the block button, which will suppress the animation of that skill being played, while still doing the full amount of damage.
    Attack weaving is charging a weapon attack and then pressing a skill, which will suppress the animation of the weapon attack and instead play the skill animation, while doing the damage of both the weapon attack and the skill.

Of course this is closely related, but I think there are differences, based on how these things work.

When charging a (middle or heavy) weapon attack in between 2 skills, I cannot suppress the animation of my character charging the attack. Especially with staves they still fire the projectiles, so there is no complete hiding of something when attack weaving and especially the skill animations are fully played. And those are the things that do the major part of the damage.
    When block cancelling I can (almost) completely hide the animation of a skill that does tremendous damage, e.g. dawnbreaker. As I have stated before, I agree that this should not be possible.

I would want a compromise. Let us keep the attack weaving as it is now, because this is not what most people are angry about. If a weapon attack should hit hard, it needs some time to be charged, which can be seen. And light attacks are not that critical. Just think about how the combat system would be, if you could only do one thing after the other. Weapon attacks would probably completely disappear, since they don't do as much damage as skills, that could be used instead.
    While leaving attack weaving intact, remove the block cancelling. Cancelling of skills should of course be possible for defense reasons, but there should be no damage of those attacks then.
    Of course some animation times should be adjusted then. The complete animation of dawnbreaker (in my mind this skill is the best example for block cancelling) takes too long, although I admit, it looks cool :sunglasses:

The system on the PTS does not work as it was intended. As @silentgecko has pointed out, the activating of synergies does not work properly (not that good, if you want people to farm for sets, that only proc when activating a synergy..). If you look at YT videos of the PTS, you can also see, that weaving attacks looks weird. It feels unresponsive and my character sometimes gets stuck for a second in the animation. Some staff projectiles don't fire and attacks don't do damage, although the animation is played.

And let us recall, what was stated at the beginning of this thread:
    • DPS and other playstyles should not be adversely affected
    • The game’s “feel” should not change

For me, the "feel" completely changed. I don't enjoy being a DD anymore, because of how bad this looks and feels. Not being able to activate synergies properly and getting stuck in animations and, most of all, not doing damage, although an animation was played affects the playstyle of all DDs. The new system does NOT work, as it was intended. Therefore it needs a change.
    Edited by DschiPeunt on February 12, 2016 5:17PM

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »

Please look at this very buggy skill... "WB spam" complaints did not become a thing because the ability is actually OP. They became a thing because the ability is buggy as hell, has a 15m range, and can hit behind the use and below terrain in some cases...

And can't be interrupted. Remember when they made it uninterruptable, and when people said that will make it OP, and they said, 'Nah, it'll be fine'?

The design team and Wrobel especially are out to lunch.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly they need to take it a step further, and make it so if you cancel a attack to dodge or block the skill you cancelled does not go off.

i want fluid combat, actual spell weaving, the animation plays thru to its conclusion before you fire off another, then use a compatible spell or attack animation to make legit combos, and make it seamless, almost like a dance.

Exactly. Fixing Animation Cancelling has great potential to improve the game, but not if they only go half way.

Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I totally am against getting rid of animation cancelling. why do you want it to be removed from the game?

If a samurai or some elite warrior in real life was so fast and swift, his hits and movement was so fast you could not even realize and you was dead, so why the heck should animation cancelling be dropped from the game. I just do not get your point people!

AC is a skill and it should stay in the game for sure!!
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    I totally am against getting rid of animation cancelling. why do you want it to be removed from the game?

If a samurai or some elite warrior in real life was so fast and swift, his hits and movement was so fast you could not even realize and you was dead, so why the heck should animation cancelling be dropped from the game. I just do not get your point people!

@altemriel you might want to reread what you just wrote and think about it more, really let it sink in.

I mean (a) attacking requires movement and movement is restricted to the speed a human body can move at and (b) real life elite samurai warriors??????
    Edited by Cathexis on February 12, 2016 5:53PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »

@altemriel you might want to reread what you just wrote and think about it more, really let it sink in.

I am pretty sure about what I just wrote.

What is your argument agains AC?
  • Seido_Tensei_
    Seido_Tensei_
    ✭✭✭
    In the Thieves Guild update, we wanted to make it more clear which attacks players are using, while preserving the responsiveness and feel of the combat system. So, we started with a simple premise: if an ability is successful, you should be able to see it impact (or launch, in the case of projectiles). Now, every successful attack will display until the moment of impact/launch. Instead of canceling the impact/launch of the first ability, we now obscure the first few milliseconds of the interrupting ability.

795bf0b64a4ab2d14400f29610ec6d.jpg

The above examples show a Heavy Attack interrupted with an instant ability. The green part is what you see, and the red part is what is not shown. In the first example, you can see the way it is currently on the Live megaservers and has been since launch. The Heavy Attack can be interrupted at almost any time during the wind-up. At the time it is interrupted, the strike happens, but it is invisible because it is obscured by the beginning of the interrupting ability. The second example shows our current method of handling interruptions. Instead of obscuring the strike/launch, we show it up until that point of impact/firing, opting to instead obscure the (less important) first few frames of the interrupting ability.

We believe this visual adjustment meets the criteria we set when we were designing this improvement:
    • A successfully-fired ability should not be visually obscured; if an attack lands or an ability is launched, we should show it happening
    • DPS and other playstyles should not be adversely affected
    • The game’s “feel” should not change

One side effect of this change is that there are shorter (or in some cases, no) blend times to smooth the transitions depending on exactly when you choose to fire an interrupting ability. When you’re dealing in milliseconds and giving players that kind of freedom , you sometimes have to forego perfectly smooth transitions in order to make sure the player is receiving proper feedback and telegraphing to other players exactly what they are choosing to do. Having said that, if you find particularly egregious combinations (ability X interrupted with ability Y), please let us know; there may be some things we can do to help smooth them out.

As always, we welcome your feedback. In fact, it will be instrumental in informing us how to proceed with this improvement. Our internal testing has proven to be very successful, but there are so many different playstyles, builds and rotations, we want to make sure we try to implement this in a way that feels good in all cases and doesn’t need to be taught through a tutorial; exactly what you see is what is happening.

How does this effect the first spear of Templar Jabs? Does that mean the first spear is invisible?
  • beerninja
    beerninja
    ✭✭✭
    Mods please rename this thread to bhlegit's

This is Elder Scrolls, not Dragon Ball Z. Sometimes I wish website age gates actually worked...
  • Cryhavoc
    Cryhavoc
    ✭✭✭
    This might be derailing the issue, but has anyone ever compiled a list of skills that can or cannot be animation cancelled, by class or skill line?

I think you will find that some classes may benefit more from AC than others.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    beerninja wrote: »
    Mods please rename this thread to bhlegit's

This is Elder Scrolls, not Dragon Ball Z. Sometimes I wish website age gates actually worked...

I really wish people studied martial arts before correlating things with age.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!