Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Feedback Thread for 64-bit Client

• Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    64 bit client won't even start on my windows 10
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Towerdragon
    Towerdragon
    ✭✭✭
    Im having issues with 64 bit Client not running on Windows 10 it will show in the task manager for 3 seconds and then it will exit with out launching
    Edited by Towerdragon on February 9, 2016 8:44PM
  • SnowmanDK
    SnowmanDK
    ✭✭✭
    I use Windows 10 Pro x64.
    The 64 bit client doesn't do much else than run for less than a second, then it shuts down again.
    The Event Viewer shows:
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000912e53

@ZOS_GinaBruno I attached the result from SysInternals Process Monitor, which was set to monitor the "eso64.exe" from it started until it shut down.

It is named "Logfile.txt" but it is a ".csv" file (.csv is not allowed for attachments).
    Edited by SnowmanDK on February 9, 2016 9:27PM
    Ebonheart Pact: Titiani - Templar
    Ebonheart Pact: Xsnowman - Crafter
  • silentgecko
    silentgecko
    ✭✭✭
    Windows 10 64bit - Build 10240

Doublick eso64.exe - nothing happens.
    it won't appear in task manager or anything else. just nothing happens

edit:
    nothing helped, no compatibility mode for win7 or win8, each tested with "as admin" or not - same problem
    Edited by silentgecko on February 9, 2016 8:48PM
    Guildmaster of Panic Mode! www.panic-mode.de
    Aetherian Archive Hardmode: Clear.
    Hel Ra Hardmode: Clear.
    Sanctum Ophidia Hardmode: Clear.
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena: Clear.

VR 16 Sorcerer - V16 Nightblade
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    No joy on windows 10 pro, it runs for a few seconds but nothing happens with no errors. Did you forget to test it on windows 10?
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click Okay to close the application"

Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Edited by Cously on February 9, 2016 8:52PM
  • Tabre
    Tabre
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the 64-bit Client. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes:
    • If you used the 64-bit client, did you find it worked ok?
    • Did you crash while using this client? If so, how often?
    • Did you notice anything peculiar?
    • Did you run into any issues when using /feedback or /bug?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?

Client does not even run. When I launch eso64.exe, my cursor becomes and hour glass briefly and then returns to normal and the game never starts.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70 GHz
    RAM: 16.0 GB
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Graphics card information:

Geforce GTX 880M 8192 MB GDDR5
    "You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. That's good. You'll need a clear conscience for what I'm about to propose."
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I could launch the 64 bit client from the launcher so my initial report is incorrect and I could not get it to run on Windows 10. Sorry for the erroneous initial report.
    Edited by Grunim on February 9, 2016 9:51PM
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is @Xiana the only one that's been able to successfully launch the 64-bit client? Anyone else?

Windows 7 for me and so far, so good. Started up fine and no issues so far.

Amending this to add that I'm seeing an FPS drop of over 50%. Running at 25-30 in a mostly empty Orsinium.
    Edited by Xendyn on February 9, 2016 11:12PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither 32-bit nor 64-bit working on my Windows Vista machine and I have used PTS in the past. Both result in the standard ESO crash dialog box where you enter what you were doing and hit submit.
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    win 8.1 x64, fx4100, 8gb, gtx660

eso64.exe launching and crashing within seconds with no error code
  • Tabre
    Tabre
    ✭✭✭
    Windows 10 64bit - Build 10240

Doublick eso64.exe - nothing happens.
    it won't appear in task manager or anything else. just nothing happens

edit:
    nothing helped, no compatibility mode for win7 or win8, each tested with "as admin" or not - same problem

I second this. Compatability mode does not help this issue.
    "You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. That's good. You'll need a clear conscience for what I'm about to propose."
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Windows 7, can't play more then 5min without crashing.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • nagarjunna
    nagarjunna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, patched and up to date.

Clean launch and login! Seems to be working very well - on the other hand I've only been running for a few minutes so plenty of time to crash.
    @nagarjunna- PC / NA / AD / DC
    Zazarakel - Max CP Magicka Templar
    Tartys - Max CP Stamina Nightblade
    Temelechus - Max CP Magicka Sorcerer
    Assaku - Max CP Stamina DragonKnight
    Truthforge - Sub 50 Stamina Templar
    Yang Wudi Sub 50 Stamina Sorceror [DC]
    Shou Chung Sub 50 Magicka DragonKnight
    Chen Tuan Sun 50 Magicka Nightblade
  • Yojack
    Yojack
    Tried to run eso64.exe in admin and compatibility mode for windows 7 on Win 10 pro, still no go.
    Yojack, of Yojack's Min/Max and the Yojack Build from Daoc, Wow, Swtor and Gw2. Original Master of the Stunlock!
  • SarcB
    SarcB
    Soul Shriven
    Sentinel wrote: »
    All right, so I've got a bit of a massively outstanding issue...

I cannot move in game. I can use skills, and turn my character (through light attacking or bashing thin air), but I cannot roll dodge or use wasd or any movement key to move my character around. I have no idea what is going on, or what variables could possibly be involved with that xD. Any help @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Same problem here - could do everything except move. Tried resetting keybinds, toggling on/off controller UI (which, btw PLEASE bring to mac), etc. No change. Then tried the jump trick and it worked like a charm.

But also, startup is suuuuuuuper slow (like, minutes to load character select after initial login) and graphically buggy, attached screenshots for example.

On a maxed-out late 2013 rMBP running Mavericks (10.9.5)

that screen is a piece of art
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My friend with Windows 7 can play it but 64-bit decreasing FPS seriously.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any new info on this or an ETA on when is going to be fixed. i can't wait to test the 64 bit client. @ZOS_GinaBruno :blush:
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnowmanDK wrote: »
    I use Windows 10 Pro x64.
    The 64 bit client doesn't do much else than run for less than a second, then it shuts down again.
    The Event Viewer shows: Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000912e53

Same thing here when I try running it as a normal user or admin.

Copy/paste of event log is below:
    Faulting application name: eso64.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x56b55b28
    Faulting module name: eso64.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x56b55b28
    Faulting process id: 0x2033c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1637e77ad306b
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online PTS\game\client\eso64.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online PTS\game\client\eso64.exe
    Report Id: aa9f2cc0-2af3-4c82-a063-21d38c049851
    Faulting package full name: 
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same mine won't launch either

Faulting application name: eso64.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x56b55b28
    Faulting module name: eso64.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x56b55b28
    Faulting process id: 0x7fc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1637eafa06b2a
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online PTS\game\client\eso64.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online PTS\game\client\eso64.exe
    Report Id: caf91452-7332-4dd2-88ec-52d35dce47b0
    Faulting package full name: 
    Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• haploeb14_ESO
    haploeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is @Xiana the only one that's been able to successfully launch the 64-bit client? Anyone else?

I have windows 7 and the 64-bit client starts and loads in to the game fine.

I haven't tried on Windows 10 yet.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't open the PTS with the PC 64 bit client as well. Will be watching this thread for a fix.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    64 bit client not working for me as well - Windows 10
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We believe we've found the problem relating to an encryption issue, and will let you know when we'll be able to fix it as soon as we can. Still testing, though. Please stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • hagg3n
    hagg3n
    Soul Shriven
    Tested on 8 and 10 to no avail. Nothing happens on both, doesn't even see it appearing on the task bar, not even briefly.
    We believe we've found the problem relating to an encryption issue, and will let you know when we'll be able to fix it as soon as we can. Still testing, though. Please stand by...
    Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno :wink:
    Edited by hagg3n on February 9, 2016 9:37PM
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue as everyone else. I also am running Win 10.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Windows 8.1 running in administrator but won't launch. No process visible in the task manager.

Whoops. Sorry didn't see your post that you were on it.
    Edited by ScruffyWhiskers on February 9, 2016 9:40PM
  • nagarjunna
    nagarjunna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I found an error... bug report submitted!

Windows 7, Home Premium, SP1/Fully patched. Tested with and without Add-ons.

When crafting an item I can't right click on the item to be constructed display panel. I get an UI error and checking the logs shows the following:

2016-02-10T10:23:32.913+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: assertion failed
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:322: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButton'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:460: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButtonGroup'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Crafting/Keyboard/Smithing_Keyboard.lua:38: in function 'callback'
    EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:248: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/InteractScene.lua:71: in function 'ZO_InteractScene:SetState'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:179: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:ShowScene'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:471: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:278: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'|r
    2016-02-10T10:25:49.051+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: Checking type on argument linkStyle failed in GetSmithingPatternResultLink_lua
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'GetSmithingPatternResultLink'
    EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_LinkHandler.lua:122: in function 'ZO_LinkHandler_CreateChatLink'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Crafting/Keyboard/SmithingCreation_Keyboard.lua:42: in function 'OnTooltipMouseUp'|r
    2016-02-10T10:25:50.982+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: Checking type on argument linkStyle failed in GetSmithingPatternResultLink_lua
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_LinkHandler.lua:122: in function 'ZO_LinkHandler_CreateChatLink'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Crafting/Keyboard/SmithingCreation_Keyboard.lua:42: in function 'OnTooltipMouseUp'|r
    2016-02-10T10:26:07.791+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: Checking type on argument linkStyle failed in GetSmithingPatternResultLink_lua
    stack traceback:
    2016-02-10T10:26:09.912+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: Checking type on argument linkStyle failed in GetSmithingPatternResultLink_lua
    stack traceback:
    2016-02-10T10:26:11.382+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: Checking type on argument linkStyle failed in GetSmithingPatternResultLink_lua
    stack traceback:
    2016-02-10T10:27:52.593+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: Checking type on argument linkStyle failed in GetSmithingPatternResultLink_lua
    stack traceback:
    2016-02-10T10:33:34.951+12:00 |cff0000Lua Error: Checking type on argument linkStyle failed in GetSmithingPatternResultLink_lua
    stack traceback:

[Updated with additional information]
    Edited by nagarjunna on February 9, 2016 10:00PM
    @nagarjunna- PC / NA / AD / DC
    Zazarakel - Max CP Magicka Templar
    Tartys - Max CP Stamina Nightblade
    Temelechus - Max CP Magicka Sorcerer
    Assaku - Max CP Stamina DragonKnight
    Truthforge - Sub 50 Stamina Templar
    Yang Wudi Sub 50 Stamina Sorceror [DC]
    Shou Chung Sub 50 Magicka DragonKnight
    Chen Tuan Sun 50 Magicka Nightblade
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Win 7, can run but getting weird FPS lag, GPU usage barely breaking 40%

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • Ruben
    Ruben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's nice to know that the problem was found. I guess the fix is coming with next weeks patch? Or will it be pushed in a smaller incremental as soon as it's ready?
    DK Stamina DPS
    DK Magicka DPS
    DK Tank
    Templar Healer
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS