The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Temporary Small-Scale PvP Solution - Let's Agree to Make Haderus a Small Scale PvP Zone

• Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ ....thats a good point too. Especially with all the spying/trolling prevention systems being removed.
    No ones going to use zone chat for battle tactics.

+ how do you tell a group of stragglers theres enough people in this battle and you cant have any AP or fight....Go away!
    That could go down very bad lol.

Only thing I can think of is to have a guild presence at base.
    Anyone starts LFG....gets directed to the Guilds who organise everyone.
    Each guild starting multiple 8 man groups.
    This only requires the crown of each group is on TS.
    The rest of the group dialogue can stay within group rather than zone.

It will mean you have to keep all the groups busy by sending them on missions that give AP.
    But at least you can send them away from where you don't want/need them.
    ie 8 groups to 8 keeps/resource rather than 8 groups to one keep.

Added bonus...
    Better a troll/spy is in a small group with only crown on TS.... than a massive group with everyone on TS.
    Need to know system.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on December 13, 2015 4:18PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is pointless. Haddy has been worse off since this thread started y'all go back to whatever sever you were on before.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is a haven for fair and balanced gameplay.
  • AzraelAcid
    AzraelAcid
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Our goals in Haderus are pretty simple: Good fights in smaller scale, getting people emp that have never had the opportunity or wanted another run since reign might have been cut short, and getting practice/AP vs larger encounters. Most of my raids dont contain many of the core/elite membership, they usually play on Azuras. You will also rarely, if ever, see us running anywhere near 20 unless its last emp keep or about to be. (or when we are trying to crown an emp vs decent resistance, like tonight vs Fengrush and co, I think we had 17 after AD was dethroned)

@Rylana

Let me just say that DIG's goals are pretty much the very same. When we determine where to play we consider:
    Good Fights
    Small to Medium Scale PVP (cause who wants to herd 2+ raids)
    LAG is a very important consideration
    A chance to introduce new players to PVP and/or Emp someone who has never had it.
    Edited by AzraelAcid on December 13, 2015 7:48PM
    You can not earn Respect by tolerating Disrespect.
    Death is the graduation of the soul
    .- Sylvia Browne

Aleawyn - CP810 - Sorcorer - AD - North American Megasever
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pugs ruin it for everyone, that's really what this is boiling down to. There was once a time when GoS left Haderus, and CKA stayed on-board. Some EP pugs joined around the launch of Orsinium and turned zone chat and PvP toxic. They would show up to leech AP, inflate numbers at fights and push AD and DC to the gates after the ring was taken. But they wouldn't be anywhere when EP became outnumbered, it was so bad that CKA left Haderus for 2 weeks or so. Now it seems those pug groups are gone, because they couldn't do anything on their own.

Pugs gonna pug, and there isn't much a guild can do about it. Arrius was getting PvDoored last night, and I got fed up with it. Just to confirm CKA did not have a group during this, just me, the other EP were randoms. I was in a 1v10+ against AD at one point and they started popping barriers for some reason. As if the instant resurrection and heal spam from 6 possible Templars isn't enough, RIP solo roaming.

At this point the only thing I can see happening, is designating one or two nights a week to friendly guild v guild v guild dueling at random areas chosen by leaders. Between willing faction groups, I can't see anything else coming of this.
    Edited by OdinForge on December 13, 2015 10:13PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I played on Friday from 10pm onward (assuming it was still good prime time based on equal bars), I can say that while DC lacked something to take back inner keeps, all factions respected the (3) home keep rule.

AD was generally soft. EP not so much.
    Running into the big groups, despite coordinated, you could actually plan an attack and wait for the right moment. (Like hit tgetails or yank reinforments.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I checked Haderus just now, and theres nothing going on. Map hasnt moved since i went to bed or in the last four hours since i got up.

Must be them pre-campaignreset doldrums i guess.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • nugelhoffub17_ESO
    EDIT: NVM I see that there is a smaller normal group and then the crazy pugs, nothing you can do about that just like nothing we can do about it on the yellow side.
    Edited by nugelhoffub17_ESO on December 14, 2015 2:46AM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That whole "EP will respect home keeps as long as Jamicka is emperor" comment needs further clarification like "unless DC has their scrolls" because DC home keeps were certainly flipped from the time of that writing and DC scrolls are now owned by non other than EP.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    That whole "EP will respect home keeps as long as Jamicka is emperor" comment needs further clarification like "unless DC has their scrolls" because DC home keeps were certainly flipped from the time of that writing and DC scrolls are now owned by non other than EP.

That's a given. You should expect at least pugglies to pvd those scrolls. The keep protection policy is so that no faction should be camping the last three keeps keeping low pop sides from making moves.

It's a game, and despite it modeling warfare, no one will venture to a campaign if 10+ groups watch the gates day into night. It kills the fun.

With that said, EP emp group has not been seen (at least by me) staying on rayles/warden/glade killing off each random 3 man group trying to take back those keeps. Applause for that!
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless you see me, Zazeer, or the emperor leading a group specifically at your back three, its not GoS. Generally speaking, there might be duels going on back there.

But we have done what I said we would do. (ad got a little pushed around for a couple days by us because of the gatecamping fiasco last week)

Pugs gonna pug, it was not us, those who pledged to leave them alone.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also congrats to EP for finally winning on score, that never happens anymore. New cycle beginning soon. Same pledges same rules as far as I am concerned.

GoS pledges to adhere to no tri-keeps rules and to try to keep groups under 10 unless last two emp keeps or sizeable opposition numbers necessitate it.
    Edited by Rylana on December 14, 2015 9:07PM
  • nugelhoffub17_ESO
    @Rylana

Last night the reds that were pushing and holding fare did have the emp in the group. Hopefully moving forward it will be true that the emp does not do so. Interesting that blue have pushed out and red still remains firmly planted at fare at the moment. This should be an interesting week as it seems more pugs are running in Haderus.

I will be pledging DiG to the gentlemen's agreement to not hold tri-keeps and you will see smaller groups from us all around, save for Friday night as mentioned previously.
    Edited by nugelhoffub17_ESO on December 14, 2015 9:44PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also congrats to EP for finally winning on score, that never happens anymore. New cycle beginning soon. Same pledges same rules as far as I am concerned.

GoS pledges to adhere to no tri-keeps rules and to try to keep groups under 10 unless last two emp keeps or sizeable opposition numbers necessitate it.

Agreed. See you on the playing field.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the blue group that was camping blackboot and fare farming the yellows - shrekt. Dont break the agreement >=/ Besides, you shouldnt be pushing yellow with only 3 keeps left, you should be after us.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rylana

Last night the reds that were pushing and holding fare did have the emp in the group. Hopefully moving forward it will be true that the emp does not do so. Interesting that blue have pushed out and red still remains firmly planted at fare at the moment. This should be an interesting week as it seems more pugs are running in Haderus.

I will be pledging DiG to the gentlemen's agreement to not hold tri-keeps and you will see smaller groups from us all around, save for Friday night as mentioned previously.

I heard you didnt like our nasty BRK front door surprise where i called dets right as the door went down and we charged you before you could stack.

>=] unconventional warfare, mwa hahaha
  • nugelhoffub17_ESO

I heard you didnt like our nasty BRK front door surprise where i called dets right as the door went down and we charged you before you could stack.

>=] unconventional warfare, mwa hahaha

HAHA, yeah it was a good move, definitely got us with it. We weren't expecting you to be there, I was hoping that blue would draw you off. You guys also did a good job of hiding your numbers, my hats off to you.
    Edited by nugelhoffub17_ESO on December 15, 2015 9:07AM
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pvdoor those keeps EP

keep it real
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I make no promise other than when i lead your AP will become my AP
  • nugelhoffub17_ESO

So should we all assume that this experiment is over as this appears to be the GM of GoS?
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Unless you see me, Zazeer, or the emperor leading a group

Is the emp on haderus in GoS? This guy couldnt even fight with 2 other NBs vs FENGRUSH.

Some real weaksauce pact members youve got on had!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So should we all assume that this experiment is over as this appears to be the GM of GoS?

I dunno, Zaz rarely ever leads during the week, and when he does lead its usually on Azuras star or very late at night. (he might start a group before work, and turn it over to someone else daily, but long term leading? weekends mostly)

Im usually leading in US prime time. Ive agreed to the thread, but hey, Zaz is GM, if hes running the show that night hes running the show.
    Edited by Rylana on December 15, 2015 9:42PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Unless you see me, Zazeer, or the emperor leading a group

Is the emp on haderus in GoS? This guy couldnt even fight with 2 other NBs vs FENGRUSH.

Some real weaksauce pact members youve got on had!

A challenger has appeared.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well this took an awkward turn.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    joeydoor.gif
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • nugelhoffub17_ESO
    To everyone out there. I think that its great that Haderus is getting some much needed attention, but at the same time too much of a good thing might be hurting the server in the long run. Zazeer has been leading some epic groups for the reds and showing us some tactics that I've never seen and I'm always left speechless when he does so and crushes at keeps. It is really eye opening at how far my group has come and in a lot of respects how far we have to go. I've said it before and I'll say it again but you can't get better if you don't play the best and it looks like the best has shown up to hold a clinic for the yellows and blues. Unfortunately, this has brought a ton of other reds to the server; red was pop-locked last night from the get go and neither blue nor yellow could match it. The result at the moment is the reds wiping everything in sight. Well this in and of itself is no reason to get down, it is having an unintended side effect -- mainly that it might be killing the server.

I have been in talks with both blues and reds and finally got a fairly strong blue guild to come over to Haderus and give it a go this week. It has been awhile since Haderus has had all three factions so well represented and the three ways when they unfold are showing glimpses of how great Haderus could be for PvP. I am afraid if reds keep their foots on the throat of yellow and blue that neither of those sides will stay and then Haderus is just a red held dead server. I cannot imagine that such a thing would be fun for any parties involved and is certainty not needed to get small scale PvP to happen, as many have been willing to come to the table (here in the forums and more importantly in game). My hope in writing this post is to reach out and hopefully get red to back down a bit so that the great guilds that have come to Haderus don't just up and leave, I would just hate to squander such a great opportunity for everyone. I know that I for one have respect for the skill level displayed by many of the reds that have shown up and its been fun learning from each and every encounter that we've had with them. Anyway, it is some food for thought.

Cheers!
  • Americanfunguy
    Americanfunguy
    ✭✭✭
    mchermie wrote: »
    That wasn't DiG
    Any idea who it was then? Was a hell of a large group/several groups

That was my guild. We only had 12 people on, one hell of a zerg, no?
    Flawless Conqueror 6 times over.
    All HM clears and PvE titles - Angler.
    PvP all factions.
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was my guild. We only had 12 people on, one hell of a zerg, no?

I meant the amount of AD around the backflag of the keep. And the group on the bookcase on top of that
    Edited by mchermie on December 16, 2015 5:24PM
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    Go pvp in auras for All the zerging fun?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To everyone out there. I think that its great that Haderus is getting some much needed attention, but at the same time too much of a good thing might be hurting the server in the long run. Zazeer has been leading some epic groups for the reds and showing us some tactics that I've never seen and I'm always left speechless when he does so and crushes at keeps. It is really eye opening at how far my group has come and in a lot of respects how far we have to go. I've said it before and I'll say it again but you can't get better if you don't play the best and it looks like the best has shown up to hold a clinic for the yellows and blues. Unfortunately, this has brought a ton of other reds to the server; red was pop-locked last night from the get go and neither blue nor yellow could match it. The result at the moment is the reds wiping everything in sight. Well this in and of itself is no reason to get down, it is having an unintended side effect -- mainly that it might be killing the server.

I have been in talks with both blues and reds and finally got a fairly strong blue guild to come over to Haderus and give it a go this week. It has been awhile since Haderus has had all three factions so well represented and the three ways when they unfold are showing glimpses of how great Haderus could be for PvP. I am afraid if reds keep their foots on the throat of yellow and blue that neither of those sides will stay and then Haderus is just a red held dead server. I cannot imagine that such a thing would be fun for any parties involved and is certainty not needed to get small scale PvP to happen, as many have been willing to come to the table (here in the forums and more importantly in game). My hope in writing this post is to reach out and hopefully get red to back down a bit so that the great guilds that have come to Haderus don't just up and leave, I would just hate to squander such a great opportunity for everyone. I know that I for one have respect for the skill level displayed by many of the reds that have shown up and its been fun learning from each and every encounter that we've had with them. Anyway, it is some food for thought.

Cheers!

That what it was last night, viable small man defense at ales farm. With a nice possible EP counter (they were on the flag but it was still anyone's game). Then out of nowhere it turned into 1:3 odds with a complete zerg of Aleswell.

Literally the urge to pvp died.
    Glad there's talk of a larger guild from DC able to partake and help keep the large fight groups entertained. Major props for coordinating too.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual