Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    kayPOW wrote: »
    Magicka pool is not effected by light armor, only magicka regen and magicka cost reduction :wink:

Yes and both of those things effect the amount of magicka that is in my little pool while I am in combat, so my point still stands. Why you have to be so picky. :(

Im just trying to help you understand the mechanics, there are perfectly viable heavy armor magicka builds. You can get over 30k max magicka while wearing heavy armor and still can get enough magicka regen and magicka cost reduction to have no issues with your magicka sustain.

I have tried Heavy and at my current stage in the game it isn't working for me, so I have converted to Light. The perks of light are just more relevant to me right now.

Thank you for trying to help, I do appreciate it, but I do know what I'm doing, despite my low forum level I have been playing for a long time (I was actually in the beta). :)
    Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay it took some doing to talk my friend into crafting Ancient elf medium jack and daedric pants for a 6th level character, but I want a Maormer look to clothing, and robes and this is the only combo that provides that. And .... ta daaaa:

qEt3Ung.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (bosmer template) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • matcumb
    matcumb
    ✭✭
    Here's an update on Elvyras.

Right: in her usual garments
    Left: when she needs to perform something a little more shady :)
    "We are Ebonheart. We are as one. And by this, our victory is assured." - Jorunn the Skald-King
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Okay it took some doing to talk my friend into crafting Ancient elf medium jack and daedric pants for a 6th level character, but I want a Maormer look to clothing, and robes and this is the only combo that provides that. And .... ta daaaa:

qEt3Ung.png

she looks awesome!

the style mats may be expensive, but when it suits the character I think it's really worth it :smile:
  • matcumb
    matcumb
    ✭✭
    @Marrtha Don't worry, she's awesome!! :wink:
    "We are Ebonheart. We are as one. And by this, our victory is assured." - Jorunn the Skald-King
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    matcumb wrote: »
    @Marrtha Don't worry, she's awesome!! :wink:

@matcumb thank you! :blush:
    PC EU DC v16 MNB Mel'az

Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lovely six-pack there.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (bosmer template) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • King_Brady1
    King_Brady1
    ✭✭
    Hello! Here are some pics of my Character, Helko!

Gosh darn lizard men are HOT! :*

Haha, thanks! :smile: I made him really Muscular by accident though xD He was my first character and I didn't really care to change his body, since it looked pretty normal, so I just worked on the face, and BAM! I found out he's super strong xD
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My dunmer DK suited up in heavy for some IC exploration.

Darn... turned out kind of darker than I hoped.

XbUepPR.png
    Edited by newtinmpls on October 15, 2015 3:53PM
  • King_Brady1
    King_Brady1
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    My dunmer DK suited up in heavy for some IC exploration.

Whoah! He looks awesome! :3
    Edited by King_Brady1 on October 16, 2015 4:13AM
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot attach pictures one way or another, so it will be a link. Sorry.

Llaalsa Dareleth, Sorcerer
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭

I like the adornment you chose and the contrast of her hair color and skin, nice job!
    Edited by Aelthwyn on October 18, 2015 12:08AM
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    And now,

[url=http://www.nerevarine.fr/forum/gallery/image.php?album_id=53&image_id=250"Dragon Knight"]Malik, Redguard, Dragon Knight[/url]
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My newest character Marimelon! She is a joy to be around or at least that's what she thinks! lol
    Marimelon.jpg
    From%20the%20fall.jpg
    Why%20so%20mad.jpg
    Edited by Pistolera_ESO on October 19, 2015 7:15AM
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20151019_004243.png

A class act and a real badass.
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    My newest character Marimelon! She is a joy to be around or at least that's what she thinks! lol
    fun pictures! :smiley:
    also I really like her eyes
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Better images of my characters:

1445674710.jpg

1445674839.jpg

1445674886.jpg

1445674937.jpg
    Edited by ladyonthemoon on October 24, 2015 8:30AM
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Aelthwyn wrote: »
    fun pictures! :smiley:
    also I really like her eyes

Thank you! I was trying to color her based on an npc, but colors in character creation are a lot lighter than ingame.
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • nordickittyhawk
    nordickittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nord :
    Leslie winterblade :)
    JEVUCv0.jpg
  • SatanicSister
    SatanicSister
    ✭✭✭
    I stumbled upon this thread and I just had to take some screenshots of my main char.

Here she is, Satanic Sister, in Sanguine's Demesne.

bBJ7RfS.png?1

c8CptFh.jpg?1

wa7ZVcL.jpg?1
    "If we are going to play the waiting game, the guy, who has been around for 10000 years, is going to win."
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    A couple more of Felquin being shiny and shii~
    am3ag.jpg
    1zdn9mv.jpg
    Salt-Rose
    { daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
    . a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • Bindi
    Bindi
    my sorceress who goes by Aura.

LDgQh1z.jpg
    Edited by Bindi on October 23, 2015 2:04AM
  • King_Brady1
    King_Brady1
    ✭✭
    I see alot of Female characters.. I don't mind, but, are you guys male? I don't mind Guys making girls character but man, it seems almost like 75% of male players, play as female characters.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alt-o-holic here.

I play as lots of characters.
  • SatanicSister
    SatanicSister
    ✭✭✭
    I see alot of Female characters.. I don't mind, but, are you guys male? I don't mind Guys making girls character but man, it seems almost like 75% of male players, play as female characters.

At least for my part, I am a girl (as my username suggests).
    "If we are going to play the waiting game, the guy, who has been around for 10000 years, is going to win."