Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MamaDruid wrote: »
    Yay @Circuitica & Dovepaw! You have inspired me to create a cute, but naughty, kitty. :)

As a die-hard cat person, I must comment that all kitties are naughty.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    My vampire Lord Viktor Von Stravokov - Suspended in Dusk

Thirst_zpsn5fnvf4t.jpg

VVS%20Portrait_zpsih9wjklc.jpg
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this is widely known... I just discovered this in creation. With the same facial settings, the face changes when the body is short or tall. In this image left=shortest and right=tallest. I made no other changes; just height. The short-bodied face is thinner and more narrow, the tall-bodied face is fuller and wider. I hadn't come across this is I usually stick to the tall end of the slider.

c3ef2ce5b88664978d678cef70ba72.jpg
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm good to know.

I was trying to create an Imperial yesterday - I just couldn't get her to look nice. Heck, average, even - nevermind actual 'nice'.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies if this is widely known... I just discovered this in creation. With the same facial settings, the face changes when the body is short or tall. In this image left=shortest and right=tallest. I made no other changes; just height. The short-bodied face is thinner and more narrow, the tall-bodied face is fuller and wider. I hadn't come across this is I usually stick to the tall end of the slider.

I believe it's just the perspective that has changed, i.e. the direction one is viewing the character from.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »

I believe it's just the perspective that has changed, i.e. the direction one is viewing the character from.

I'm pretty sure it's not. It makes sense a larger body would have a larger head and vice versa. I simply hadn't noticed it in character creation because as I mentioned I rarely create short characters. For me, this adds an additional layer of super awesome to the character creation process.
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Hmmmm good to know.

I was trying to create an Imperial yesterday - I just couldn't get her to look nice. Heck, average, even - nevermind actual 'nice'.

That's certainly a challenge! Their noses are ginormous. I think you have to play around in the soft area of the face type slider triangle thing to get a small nose, for an Imperial. This is the Imperial I'm playing now, although she's actually a Nord/Redguard.

xj5ys500e28k.png

Character Screen
    itb89jpv7aoa.jpg

Her nose looks larger from the side in the game. I think it's due to some distortion when zooming in on our characters. So many factors can make them look different from one scene to the next, primarily the lighting.

9hjho72v5rds.png
    Edited by MamaDruid on September 15, 2015 6:39AM
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Tiruviel
    Tiruviel
    Eleanor, Imperial Sorcerer
    esocooking.png

• SevenRin
    SevenRin
    Soul Shriven
    Just gonna save his spot for my Imperial Gladiator. :smile:
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My main character: Ithaera, DK, Nord, VR4, WW.
    9VY0lom.png
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Tiruviel
    Tiruviel
    Blanchette has lovely eyes!
    Very nice thread and lovely characters!

Mine are still in their baby shoes but I already love them to bits.

This is Blanchette Lavale, my noble Sorceress
    BYyDKAv.jpg

• MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm good to know.

Madoras wrote: »
    My two toons. Madoras - Sorc and Maada - Nb

So I have to ask - the skull staff - was that a drop, a motif or did you just steal it as you adventured?

I stole one just like it from the alchemy shop in Vulkhel Guard.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

So I have to ask - the skull staff - was that a drop, a motif or did you just steal it as you adventured?
    I stole one just like it from the alchemy shop in Vulkhel Guard.

Yup you can get them there early on - but then after you level into the teens, they stop appearing.

Luckily I found a place in IC where they spawn for higher level folks (so far).
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    15n6sqw.png

Felquin
    Terrible At Being A High Elf , Daggerfall Covenant, Destruction Mage

2zhgx06.jpg
    Edited by Salt-Rose on September 22, 2015 9:11PM
    Salt-Rose
    { daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
    . a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salt-Rose wrote: »
    Felquin

Wow, she's lovely!
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Felquin

Wow, she's lovely!

Thank you! <3
    Salt-Rose
  • Tiruviel
    Tiruviel
    Another pic of Eleanor cooking, this time wearing a different outfit:

Evette2.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He calls her "Reachwoman".

She calls him "Pretty Boy."

He doesn't really think that violence is a sport.

She says "Tea ceremony? Poetry? ..... Really?"

gIvCiSv.png
  • Othman86
    Othman86
    Soul Shriven
    3390765.jpg
    Now here is a character to rival the females in this forum. Bring it!
    Othman Silvermane Level 25 imperial Dragon Knight (yes i rerolled)
    Edited by Othman86 on September 21, 2015 12:12AM
  • will324
    will324
    Soul Shriven
    Its so hard to get good photos on xbox lol heres my high elf dk with heavy armour and two hand flame sword for extra fiery goodness
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Othman86 wrote: »
    3390765.jpg

Ooooh, he reminds me of Darien Gautier, that cute jerk.
    Salt-Rose
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    3390765.jpg

Could be his son :worried:
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    3390765.jpg

Could be his son :worried:

Felquin actually finally had that drink he offered a million years ago!

t4th95.jpg
    Salt-Rose
  • Yakova
    Yakova
    Soul Shriven
    With the same facial settings, the face changes when the body is short or tall.

The game camera re-centers itself when you change the character's height. But the perspective still isn't completely fixed because the character itself is always moving slightly. Most likely it was coincidence and she was lifting her head slightly when you scaled it taller.
    If this was by design, I would think that the taller characters would have the thinner faces. All their other characteristics are stretched thinner when you make them taller. And height doesn't correlate with head size irl. Given that faces viewed from higher angles look thinner than faces viewed from lower angles, I think that the change was probably was just due to perspective caused by character movement.

• Yakova
    Yakova
    Soul Shriven
    Yay! My first pictures for this thread!

First two are of Yakova, a Redguard in her early 40s whose skin twisted in the process of reforming in Coldharbour. At least it doesn't keep on rotting like other Soul Shriven, she says. I tried to make her look more Native-American.

I just made the Argonian. Her name is Ixchel, also known as Three-Eyes. She's a shrewd and dignified old tactician. I had so much fun with all the options for Argonians that I'll be making more.

-How do I get better resolution pictures from PS4?

Edited by Yakova on September 23, 2015 2:48AM
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Yakova wrote: »
    How do I get better resolution pictures from PS4?

I would love to know this as well. While I love the screen capture feature embedded into the console, by the time I upload my pictures somewhere, the crisp resolution of in-game is lost. Not sure if this is bypassed by transferring it via USB.

Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Medieval3D wrote: »
    vx820n4dbk0i.jpg
    My current Character Baal Darkforge, is an Imperial Tank, Heavy armor, One-handed and shield, with some dark stunt spells, lvl 40 and his Kameltoe friend :smile:

Hahahaha, oh my god, what is even going on in this picture, it's kind of amazing.
    Salt-Rose
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg that above pic... wow!

Anyway here I am! Love the pic

2015-09-23-13-01-31_zps2n8jhsak.png
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Yakova wrote: »
    With the same facial settings, the face changes when the body is short or tall.

The game camera re-centers itself when you change the character's height. But the perspective still isn't completely fixed because the character itself is always moving slightly. Most likely it was coincidence and she was lifting her head slightly when you scaled it taller.
    If this was by design, I would think that the taller characters would have the thinner faces. All their other characteristics are stretched thinner when you make them taller. And height doesn't correlate with head size irl. Given that faces viewed from higher angles look thinner than faces viewed from lower angles, I think that the change was probably was just due to perspective caused by character movement.

On my screen, right now, I am in character creation and all characteristics and proportions increase when I move the height slider from shortest to tallest, including the face. I admit to using a ruler. There is a difference, a slight difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Edited by MamaDruid on September 25, 2015 1:02PM
    ― Diane Arbus
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Try as I might, I just can't play a Breton or Imperial... even for the motif bonus an Imperial provides.

This one will be my gear crafter. Her name remains Tayazil, Hittite for theft, but she's a thieving Templar this time. I love her green eyes.

7ef9306abea9d91af96c5f09ec7ce1.jpg
    Edited by MamaDruid on September 25, 2015 1:03PM
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Circuitica
    Circuitica
    ✭✭✭
    Try as I might, I just can't play a Breton or Imperial... even for the motif bonus an Imperial provides. Neither can I play a super cute kitty. So many have already done so well creating cute ones!

This one will be my gear crafter. Her name remains Tayazil, Hittite for theft, but she's a thieving Templar this time. I love her green eyes.

7ef9306abea9d91af96c5f09ec7ce1.jpg

But she is super cute! Those eyes! <3
    That's what a dose of reality does for you. Never touch the stuff myself.

Circuitica - Dunmer Dragonknight (AD) | Black Wind, Fire and Steel
    Nokkonen - Bosmer Sorcerer (DC) | Scholar of Storm Magic
    Suhisee Kaislikossa - Argonian Nightblade (EP) | Assassin in Shadows
    Tiikerililja - Khajiit Templar (DC) | Princess of Warm Sands
    Tulimir - Khajiit Dragonknight (EP) | Fiery Puss
    Myrskytuuli - Argonian Sorcerer (EP) | Hatchling of Thunder
    Dovepaw - Khajiit Templar (AD) | Reaper of Light
    Pörröpeppu - Khajiit Nightblade (DC) | Black Death's Twin Sister

tigers-and-lilies.tumblr.com/ | https://facebook.com/tiikerililja/