The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Charitable Crafting Co-op: Everything crafted for FREE!

TheHereticMonk
All Guild Members Please Take Note:

It's getting a bit tiresome posting things here and on the new guild forum. Especially as I do most of my posts from phone.
From now on I will only be posting events, giveaways and such on the guild forum. Now that we have the new forum there will be much more of these as they're easier to organise!
So if you haven't joined yet, be like a bird in the winter and migrate to the sunny pages of our new forum!

Sneak preview of the next event to motivate you: Enchanting Leveling Up Festival

See you there!

Just found this thread?
Want to join the guild or get something crafted for free?

Go to our shiny new forum for everything you need

Charitable Crafting Co-op
Edited by TheHereticMonk on November 10, 2015 12:18PM
Never Knows Best!
GT: TheHereticMonk
Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • TheHereticMonk
    I'm assuming I just can't see my own signature but just in case my GT is TheHereticMonk.
    Also while we are a focused crafting guild we are happy to answer questions, support new players and group up for PvP or PvE. All alliances are welcome.
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheHereticMonk
    Ooops just had a link to this thread deleted from the players helping other players forum by the mods. Seems that counts as spamming. Apologies to anyone it annoyed.
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheHereticMonk
    I've had a few people msging me on Xbox with questions and that's absolutely fine.
    But do feel free to post questions here I'm on the forums regularly so will get back to you quick. Also other guild members can answer them here as well.
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    WHERE ARE YOU GOING? SCROLL BACK UP THERE AND CLICK THE LINK TO OUR FORUM! DO YOU NOT WANT FREE CRAFTS?! THERE IS NO CATCH! DON'T BE SCARED!
    Edited by kayPOW on November 11, 2015 8:38AM

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
  • TheHereticMonk
    That's okay with me. I'd rather have a small but dedicated group than loadsa fillers.
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheHereticMonk
    Just in case people aren't reading the MOTD; please deposit any spare spidersilk you have in the bank so I can complete some player orders.
    Cheers!
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheBritishBunny
    This is a really good idea, we are also shocked in EP at how much some players pay to get some simple armour. That's why in our guild no one has to pay below Vet and those that are Vet only needs to bring limited supplies/materials.
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • TheHereticMonk
    The guild is open to any alliance as we're not PvP focused and happily with Orsinum DLC there'll be cross alliance grouping for all PvE instanced dungeons.
    Nice to see others not charging. Let me know if you want an invite Bunny.
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Never really been in a guild before, but I'm really enjoying this one. Having people to help and actually listen to me without having to go in voice chat is great.

Thanks for showing me that guilds can be reasonable. ^w^

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

• TheHereticMonk
    Hello all my lovely guild mates, old and new.
    As detailed in the long MOTD today please post all future requests and questions here.
    Anyone having trouble/waiting for registration can of course msg me in the meantime or use guild chat.
    It'd be lovely to have you all active here and supporting each other.
    Most importantly; have fun and play nice!
    Never Knows Best!
  • TheHereticMonk
    Can we take tally of who's got how many traits in what? It'll make it easier when directing crafting requests for set items. No need to post if you've less than 5 traits in something.

I'll start it off then:
    I've 8 traits across all light armour and lightning staffs.
    7 traits for the rest of woodworking.
    6 traits for all heavy armour except helms for which I have 8.
    5 traits for all blacksmithing weapons except 1h hammer and daggers which I have 6 on.
    Medium armour is all less than 5 traits :/
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    *Bows head in embarrassment and backs away slowly*

I have all the divines (soon) in light and that's it...

I'll be over there playing with my Guar.. :( LOL

• Sanb0
    Sanb0
    Hi I just joined the guild today,

I'm only a fresh level 30 player currently working on black smithing, I have 3 traits on almost everything and am working on what I can once I get an item with a trait I need(trying to keep research up 100%). I'm happy to help with what I can, I can now craft up to dwarven but I do not have any dwarven ingots (or many mats other than iron and steel) but I am happy to craft anything needed that I can create if mats are provided.

Hopefully after a bit of time I can be more useful to the guild once I am fully levelled and have more traits etc.

If anyone is around my level and wants help with anything ingame feel free to message me ingame or on Xbox live. (GT is same as my forum name)

Thanks and see you guys around
    Sanbo
  • merkava_4
    merkava_4
    hi, can i get an invite?
    DF lvl 12 veteran a crafter myself :)
    GT: Boirix
  • FiveStar86
    FiveStar86
    Soul Shriven
    Morning y'all!
    Finally got my forum activation.
    Recently joined the guild.
    Templar lvl38 EU AD.
    Keen on swapping glyphs for deconstruction. Ideally need someone a similar lvl.
    Lvl 20 enchanting currently.
    Lvl 40 Alchemy so can make most Lvl 40 and under potions if anyone in need.
    Don't do any light/medium armor so I just collect all the mats if anyone needs any.
    Keen on swapping MATS. Struggling to find Dwarven ore and Hickory to complete my writs at the moment!!!!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    ~Does a happy dance.~

I am still alive, have been on game and depositing just not had a chance to get on my laptop. Apologies all!

(My family has a new little addition, a kitten! So I've been super busy helping to get him settled in! AND CUDDLING HIM FOREVER.)

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Also Monk may have to pester you for a new Light Gear set as I've out levelled mine by quite a bit now.

Will have to double check what level I am when I get home. I have some materials I can give you. (Not trait/style items as I always deposit all of mine straight away.)

• TheHereticMonk
    So the guild's taken off now and as a result I'm getting snowed under with messages requesting traits and armour sets.
    To make my life easier, and hopefully get requests actioned as fast as possible, I'm changing the way the guild works.
    If you want anything from tge guild PLEASE follow this system:-

1) Go to this thread and post your request, be it consumables, equipment or traits.
    - If you need an activation code for the forum, email eso support with your gamertag and 3 preferences for your forum username. They'll set it all up pretty rapidly.

2) Someone who has the necessary skills will respond to your post to confirm they will make it for you. If the mats aren't in the guild bank they will request them from you at which point you should MAIL them the mats.

3) Receive your request in the mail.

4) Make a donation of your choice to the guild bank. All mats are welcome as this helps keep the bank topped up for craft jobs of all levels. You can even donate gold if you like.

5) If you wish you may tip the crafter who completed your order by sending them something in the mail. This is NOT OBLIGATORY. Anyone who demands payment for jobs done is going against the guild ethics and should be reported to me.

6) After being active in the guild for a bit and donating your unwanted mats to the bank, you will be promoted.

7) Once promoted to Partner you will be able to withdraw from the bank.
    - When withdrawing mats please only take items you need at that time and return anything unused.
    - When taking items with traits you want to research, only take items you are starting research on immediately. Then when it's researched you can provide the trait to others.
    - When withdrawing recipes only take ones relevant to your level and don't take recipes with duplicate effects (even if they have different names). You only need each effect once.
    - Do not withdraw and deposit loads to tidy the bank. Officers will do this when needed.

I hope that makes everything clear and ensures we can all get maximum benefit and enjoyment from the guild.

Any questions?
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    So the guild's taken off now and as a result I'm getting snowed under with messages requesting traits and armour sets.
    To make my life easier, and hopefully get requests actioned as fast as possible, I'm changing the way the guild works.
    If you want anything from tge guild PLEASE follow this system...

You should edit this in to the first or second post, if you can't do it you could delete some of yours and I can edit my first post?

• TheHereticMonk
    Don't appear to have any controls to edir, delete or reorder posts... it's a good idea so I wish I could.
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Don't appear to have any controls to edir, delete or reorder posts... it's a good idea so I wish I could.

Should be a little 'settings' icon when you hover over the post, next to the post number in the top right of the little box. :smiley:

• TheHereticMonk
    Ah ha! Shall do this in a bit then. Cheers!
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ha! Shall do this in a bit then. Cheers!

You're very welcome! I only thought of it as I used to have an art shop on a forum called GaiaOnline, I would edit my first posts and have a list of orders which I would update daily so people know roughly when their work would be completed.

I saw other 'shops' who would work in groups and each member would post one after the other, so the first few posts were individual 'completion lists' if that makes sense?

If you ever made a separate 'request thread' that might be something you could consider?

Example:

First Post: Light Armour Producer Posts, Edits his/her posts to update orders and who has been accepted/rejected for reasons. Rough wait time.

Second Post: Medium Armour Producer Posts, Edits his/her posts to update orders and who has been accepted/rejected for reasons. Rough wait time.

And so on :)

Not sure if that's a helpful suggestion but I thought hey why not splurt it out just in case! :P
    Edited by kayPOW on October 19, 2015 4:52PM

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I actually found the old shop I made! If you search 'gaiaonline rocklemons art shop' it is the first link on Google (though have to click page one)

How funny! I apparently updated it last year, feels a lot longer ago than that tbh!

But it shows perfectly what I mean by the 'slots' and even the order form (which I forgot about)..
    Edited by kayPOW on October 19, 2015 4:57PM

• TheHereticMonk
    All good ideas. Keep 'em coming. It all helps to make the guild great.
    Never Knows Best!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Changed my siggy so that there is a link to this thread!

Here's the code if you just want to copy and paste:
    [b]Guild :[/b] [url="http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/223029/charitable-crafting-co-op-everything-crafted-for-free"][b]Charitable Crafting Co-op[/b][/url] [i]<- Everything is [b]FREE[/b] NO CATCH![/i]

Example:

Guild : Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    Edited by kayPOW on October 20, 2015 7:36AM

• kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    I used to use BB code all the time on that forum I said about before, so if you need any help making threads all pretty just let me know. :-)

• TheHereticMonk
    Used your sig suggestion. I like!
    Never Knows Best!
  • facemanfacey
    facemanfacey
    ✭✭
    Can I be a part of this?
  • facemanfacey
    facemanfacey
    ✭✭
    GT facemanfacey