Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Orsinium Launch Details & New Video"

• TheHumanFloyd
    TheHumanFloyd
    ✭✭✭
    Greg wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOO, too soon, i was hoping December, ive been here since launch, and i don't have my vet ready yet >.> ive been leveling all my toons at the same time, so all 8 of my toons are in their 40s, 1 in his teens ima be grinding up alot >.>

You're in luck my friend! They said on ESO Live yesterday that Orsinium will scale to your level :D
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    Play with Daggerfall and Aldmeri? NO THANKS

The only thing that i want to do with blues or yellows is kill him or die trying.....

Where is the Alliance proud? Daggerfall, Aldmeri and Ebonheart are ENEMIES

If you want play with your friends....level up a character in the same alliance....8 character slots are there for something....

Day by day...this game is turning in pure trash.....this time, i wait for the game patch before buy the DLC.....maybe is time to say goodbye, ESO
    The Undaunted is a cross-faction guild. It makes sense to be able to do dungeons with any Undaunted member.

It's a non faction guild....not a cross faction guild....is completely different, any alliance have her own Undaunted locations in her own territories for that reason

You can see nordic undaunted soldiers in Daggerfall territories? no....because Daggerfall have her own undaunted soldiers.....and same with Mages and Fighters....

In a game where PVP is completely based in a three factions war, play a dungeon with a guy who in a few hours can kill you is completely illogical.....

And same with the multi alliance guilds.....

EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    Wow a lot of really great things will be added/changed with the base patch. Looking good Zenimax...
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Play with Daggerfall and Aldmeri? NO THANKS

The only thing that i want to do with blues or yellows is kill him or die trying.....

Where is the Alliance proud? Daggerfall, Aldmeri and Ebonheart are ENEMIES

If you want play with your friends....level up a character in the same alliance....8 character slots are there for something....

Day by day...this game is turning in pure trash.....this time, i wait for the game patch before buy the DLC.....maybe is time to say goodbye, ESO
    The Undaunted is a cross-faction guild. It makes sense to be able to do dungeons with any Undaunted member.

It's a non faction guild....not a cross faction guild....is completely different, any alliance have her own Undaunted locations in her own territories for that reason

You can see nordic undaunted soldiers in Daggerfall territories? no....because Daggerfall have her own undaunted soldiers.....and same with Mages and Fighters....

In a game where PVP is completely based in a three factions war, play a dungeon with a guy who in a few hours can kill you is completely illogical.....

And same with the multi alliance guilds.....

I've seen Khajiit mages in Sentinel, i've bought a drink for an orc undaunted in Rawl'kha. All the npc guilds in game aren't bound to any alliance, and only in pvp are the players themselves.
  • aria230
    aria230
    ✭✭
    What?? Another DLC?? And so very soon!? Oh please please please let there be character re-customization in that "...and more" bit. Yes I know i'm not realistic but you know what they say "Hope for the best but expect the worst".
    Sigh.... At least the shield dying and cross faction dungeon crawling is something I also look forwards to...

But please-please-please make the barbershop option happen! There is still time, you are forgiven if you surpass the launch date , i'm sure because this DLC came up so fast and for everybody will thank you if you put that very important option in.
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    I stopped reading comments after two pages... is anyone else excited for the additional +1 hour of musical score?!
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    Im seriously impressed by this DLC and by IC DLC. Great work. Im glad youre finally adding NATIVE controller support. Third party support is garbage.

I see that item drop rates are being increased - thats great news because currently, the drop rates for the new Imperial dungeons are just horrendous. I play the game a lot. Probably more than I should, honestly. And its still difficult to get a complete set - let alone a complete set with good traits.

Honstely - item traits should be customizable. Even AFTER the item is crafted. That would be awesome.

Anyway, I just wanted to express my excitement for this DLC.

It looks like the higher-ups at ZOS got their heads removed from their... Well.... You know.

Thanks, Obamacare?
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    It's ridiculous how shield dyeing wasn't added at the start who wants to walk around with an ugly color shield and at this point they should have just added weapon dyes too that way your blade can match too.

Armor dyeing wasn't there at the start. Jeez. People are finally getting shield dying. Cheer up, will you?

No! We need to focus on the negative, and only the negative! And if there is good news we will spin it bad. It's what we do!

144928-waldorf-statler-that-wasnt-hal-GRKM.png

Yeah, I've been laughing at the guys who complain about grinding out their character just to have something change in a later update. It just makes me wonder how it's anyone else's problem that he/she chose the least enjoyable way to experience the game? I'm just rolling along, doing quests, reading the dialogs and enjoying the world. I'm not sure I understand the rush to max out a toon just to complain later that there's no content for you.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of this news is fantastic. Looking forward to it, especially the new costumes.

Would you also consider adding these (and all existing and new stuff too) as individual pieces of regular clothes that can be mixed and matched?

Maybe there's a way to monetize that as a pack.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Djeriko Shield dyeing. We told you it was "soon." :)

We just need sword dyeing. Even if it is limited to certain colours : s
    Edited by Blackbird_V on October 6, 2015 8:01PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • DeepBlade
    DeepBlade
    Soul Shriven
    I love every single aspect of the game, but you'll see me spending more time in PvP. That doesn't mrans I don' like PvE. I actually love it too. When I lvled up my main char I made very single quest, never skiping then conversation and loving the content. Then I made my Cadwell's Silver quests. I didn't finished Cadwell's Gold, since I started PvPing even more (I use to PvP a lot, so even more is a lot of time). I kind of got addicted to PvP but now I'm back and HYPED with questing! I'll get this DLC and those 20 hours will be definittly full of fun and remarcable moments! Don't worry AD, I'll still PvP and save u in the campaigns (ahahahaahaha xD) but I'll spend A LOT of time in Orsinium. Thx Zenimax for the CP nerf too. Since I lvled up slowly and I'm a console player, enjoying all aspects of the game, I don't have that many CP. I finally got V16 but there are a lot of players that have TOO much CP.
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    I guess now will be a good time to figure how to plug a controller on my computer.
    I got Xbox, Xbox360, PS3 and PS4, which one is easier to install and will compatible with the game? (if they work on PC)
  • oddavi
    oddavi
    ✭✭✭
    well they lost me with the price ...
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kurimugann wrote: »
    I guess now will be a good time to figure how to plug a controller on my computer.
    I got Xbox, Xbox360, PS3 and PS4, which one is easier to install and will compatible with the game? (if they work on PC)

Ps4 controller has a usb connector, so it shouldn't take too much to figure it out on pc

• CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kurimugann wrote: »

Ps4 controller has a usb connector, so it shouldn't take too much to figure it out on pc

Same with the xbox controllers. If you're on Windows, they have native support. Just need the drivers.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey I still can't get into http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dlc/orsinium. Did you look at the possibility of there being an IP lockout which is stopping UK IP addresses from seeing the updated website (since the DLC drop-down is not there either)?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc That is crazy odd and frustrating. Our web team is looking into it to see what's going on (thanks for all the info you've provided). Definitely keep us in the loop, and we'll let you know if we have an update.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having seen this thread I just tried and get "We're sorry, the page you're looking for can not be found." on that URL in @Endoc's post.

In UK too.
    Edited by KerinKor on October 8, 2015 7:57AM
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc @ZOS_JasonLeavey

Looks like you're attempting to access the US region for the website. Look before you leap. :wink:

Try using this instead:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/orsinium

or

Deutsch:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/de/dlc/orsinium

French:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/dlc/orsinium

Edited by TheValkyn on October 8, 2015 12:30PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »
    Looks like you're attempting to access the US region for the website. Look before you leap. :wink:
    Try using this instead:
    or
    Deutsch:
    French:

@TheValkyn No, same problem. That was the one I tried to start with. No matter what language version of the website you try to get to, it doesn't work from a UK IP address.
    This page http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/orsinium is linked from the article but isn't working for me; is that page up yet?

UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »
    Try using this instead:
    or
    Deutsch:
    French:

@TheValkyn No, same problem. That was the one I tried to start with. No matter what language version of the website you try to get to, it doesn't work from a UK IP address.
    This page http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/orsinium is linked from the article but isn't working for me; is that page up yet?

all those links work for me, UK BT infinity internet, google chrome browser.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Enodoc and @KerinKor. Could you guys try the links again? Our web team made a few back-end changes that should have fixed the issue. Let us know! :)
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Enodoc and @KerinKor. Could you guys try the links again? Our web team made a few back-end changes that should have fixed the issue. Let us know! :)
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey It's working for me, thanks!
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_JasonLeavey, those changes have worked for me and the site is now accessible.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it was related to your country, I couldn't access the page from Poland either. It's fixed now.

I still don't see a drop down DLC menu - but only when accessing the navigation bar from any forum page. The menu is where it should be when I look at the home website.
    Edited by Rosveen on October 8, 2015 3:14PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    I don't think it was related to your country, I couldn't access the page from Poland either. It's fixed now.

I still don't see a drop down DLC menu - but only when accessing the navigation bar from any forum page. The menu is where it should be when I look at the home website.
    Maybe not the UK specifically, but I think it was a general IP mishap. Perhaps it wasn't allowing any European IP addresses, or was only allowing US IPs, etc.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The glory! Thanks for helping us troubleshoot, guys. We're glad you now have access to page and all its beauty.
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • gonebeyondall_ESO
    gonebeyondall_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ohhhhhhhh yes. Native gamepad support. Yesssssssssssssss. I can once again play ESO without torturing my wrists/shoulders due to my less than ideal PC gaming set up. And I really didn't want to have to buy the console version when I already bought the game and leveled up on PC.

Everything else looks good, too, I guess.

Gamepad support!
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey It's working for me, thanks!
    Late to the party again :), but to confirm it's working for me too.
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking quite forward to this. I think. Have been on/off with the
    game since the IC release though. Oh well, my breaks over I think. :#