The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Orsinium Launch Details & New Video"

• ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, @enodoc. We'll have our team take a look. In the meantime, are you able to access the EN-US version of the site here?

Also, could you let us know if you see the "DLC" drop down with Orsinium on the front page of the website in the top navigation bar?
    Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on October 5, 2015 7:09PM
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, @enodoc. We'll have our team take a look. In the meantime, are you able to access the EN-US version of the site here?

Also, could you let us know if you see the "DLC" drop down with Orsinium on the front page of the website in the top navigation bar?
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey Nope, nor the French or German versions which definitely haven't been cached. There's no drop-down on DLC either, it's just a straight link through to the Imperial City page.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Random question from the live stream. Can the dwemer bosses when they bunker down, be damaged by shield breaker?
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the ice spell ultimate from spell crafting at 1:06 in the trailer. https://youtube.com/watch?v=6eQO8eWkjdw
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice try with the class specific leaderboards, but we still will compare scores of different classes. You better fix that balance or delete all the classes/add class respec :)

Is there any information on the new sets? Wondering if they are gonna be must have or sets from IC will still be useful? Because it's kinda pointless to farm/get them since the update is in less than a month.

Also, I assume it's better to sell all new current materials now, since in Orsinium we will be able to farm them from nods => price will decrease.
  • Greg
    Greg
    ✭✭✭
    NOOOOOOOO, too soon, i was hoping December, ive been here since launch, and i don't have my vet ready yet >.> ive been leveling all my toons at the same time, so all 8 of my toons are in their 40s, 1 in his teens ima be grinding up alot >.>
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc Our web team made some adjustments. Please try again and let us know if you're able to view the site. Thanks!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc Our web team made some adjustments. Please try again and let us know if you're able to view the site. Thanks!

if your refering to this link
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dlc/orsinium
    that you listed above? then "Yes" i myself can easily and clearly view that page and it looks awesome :)
    cant wait for this to be released!
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's looking nice so far ZoS, thanks for all the new info. :)
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    dat solo arena tho
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your refering to this link
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dlc/orsinium
    that you listed above? then "Yes" i myself can easily and clearly view that page and it looks awesome :)
    cant wait for this to be released!
    Huh... still no good here, but now it probably is a caching issue. I'll wipe my cache and try again :)

Edit: I just downloaded Chrome and tried it in Chrome. Still no good. I think my computer is taking the [...] here.
    Edited by Enodoc on October 5, 2015 9:14PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw a argonian behemoth in the arena murkmire teaser much lol. which armor is akavir style first looked like futuristic dwemer second looked orcish and third looked very orcish

traditionally akavir is samurai-ish
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    It's ridiculous how shield dyeing wasn't added at the start who wants to walk around with an ugly color shield and at this point they should have just added weapon dyes too that way your blade can match too.

Armor dyeing wasn't there at the start. Jeez. People are finally getting shield dying. Cheer up, will you?

No! We need to focus on the negative, and only the negative! And if there is good news we will spin it bad. It's what we do!

144928-waldorf-statler-that-wasnt-hal-GRKM.png
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »
    So 4 New Recipes?

Are they included in the 30 missing from the IC update?

Missing so far....
    Camlorn Sweet Brown Ale (IC)
    Capon Tomato-Beet Casserole (IC)
    Cloudrest Clarified Coffee (IC)
    Dragonball Blended Whisky (IC)
    Firsthold Fruit and Cheese Plate (IC)
    Garlic Cod with Potato Crust (IC)
    Grapes and Ash Yam Falafel (IC)
    Hagraven's Tonic (IC)
    Hearty Garlic Corn Chowder (IC)
    Jugged Rabbit in Preserves (IC)
    Kragenmoor Zinger Mazte (IC)
    Late Hearthfire Vegetable Tart (IC)
    Lilmoth Garlic Hagfish (IC)
    Markarth Mead (IC)
    Millet and Beef Stuffed Peppers (IC)
    Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash (IC)
    Muthsera's Remorse (IC)
    Old Hegathe Lemon Kaveh (IC)
    Orcrest Agony Pale Ale (IC)
    Port Hunding Pinot Noir (IC)
    Rosy Disposition Tonic (IC)
    Senche-Tiger Single Malt (IC)
    Solitude Samon-Millet Soup (IC)
    Soothing Bard's-Throat Tea (IC)
    Sticky Pork and Radish Noodles (IC)
    Tenmar Millet-Carrot Couscous (IC)
    Tomato Garlic Chutney (IC)
    Velothi View Vintage Malbec (IC)
    Wide-Eye Double Rye (IC)
    Withered Tree Inn Venision Pot Roast (IC)

Or are there actually 4 new recipes being added in addition?

I really hope you had a notepad.txt with those and didn't know them by heart
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Enodoc, sure is! Which browser/OS are you using? We can look into it. Might be a cache issue.

not working for me either, Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit) on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27)
    Edited by Jitterbug on October 5, 2015 9:40PM
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    I have heard it mentioned before, but any word on race changes? I know that a lot of min/max people would like to have the best, and with skill changes and updates and a few racial changes, it would be nice to adjust the character to the updates that were given.

Also, I am glad that there are people that are happy to hear about a CP cap, but why? Honestly, I have heard why and I get it, but what benefit will those players that have been with this game since day one have? I feel that having a cap without something else there devalues those people that have spent too much time on this game and have large amounts of CP. I am all for ZOS speeding up the leveling. Having a higher level though does not separate us as much as the CP. People just grind out the higher level so they can compete with each other. The CPs are gained from playing the game longer. I would much prefer to be able to buy a max character and earn CP than have a CP cap and have to grind out another character to max level before I start seriously equipping weapons and armor.

I can see that, at least with a CP cap, one could level a new character without having to worry about not gaining CPs. I just feel that it is taking something away from those that have earned more CPs than others.
    PSN: LearnThis
    Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    @Enodoc, sure is! Which browser/OS are you using? We can look into it. Might be a cache issue.
    not working for me either, Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit) on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27)
    At least it's not just me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Orsinium Launch Details & New Video."
    34cc8408cb3c55cc15cf5216ccef1fa7.jpg

We reveal everything you need to know about Orsinium, the second official DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited! Get ready to visit the mountains of Wrothgar, available PC/Mac on November 2nd, Xbox One on November 17th, and PlayStation®4 on November 18th.

Finally my Akaviri Battlereeve toon will have to appropriate armor/weapons also SHIELD DYEING!!!!!
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO... RoOoOoOoOOOOoOOOoOOOOcks!

Looks very nice. Looking forward to it. :)
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Anasatsudo
    Anasatsudo
    ✭✭
    I would have preferred the Thieves Guild / Assassin's Guild DLC before the Orc DLC :(
  • FlicksZ
    FlicksZ
    ✭✭✭
    Its so juicy <3
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    deleted post - only skimmed the thread and didn't see the whole thing.
    Edited by ShadoPanauin on October 5, 2015 11:25PM
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • RagnarFirehawk
    Ok only thing i am wondering >
    Do you get the Cave Bear Mount if you are Eso plus or do i need to waste 5k crowns on getting Orsinium DLC Collector's Bundle ??

Oh hell yess Shield dying.
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you get the Cave Bear Mount if you are Eso plus or do i need to waste 5k crowns on getting Orsinium DLC Collector's Bundle ??

Oh hell yess Shield dying.

Gotta pay for the bears, I believe.
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presumably you would buy just the mount, for 2k-3k Crowns.
  • HairyFairy
    HairyFairy
    ✭✭✭✭
    WOOHOO! Orsinium comes out on my birthday, now...typically I'd be getting shtfaced but it looks like I'll be slaying monsters and perhaps drinking a mug in an Orsinium bar! haha!
    Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
    Scary-Fairy- MagDK
    HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
    Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
    Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
    Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
    Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
    HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
    Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
    Necro-*** - Magcro
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »

@ZOS_JasonLeavey Still not working here. And this is on a computer in a different town with an entirely new hard-drive ;)

Edit: I think it's the IP address of the client; UK IPs are not working, but US IPs are.
    Edited by Enodoc on October 6, 2015 2:01PM
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    @Djeriko Shield dyeing. We told you it was "soon." :)

And the entire community that has ever played a tank in ESO cheers along with me as I read that. Thanks for the shout out!
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Play with Daggerfall and Aldmeri? NO THANKS

The only thing that i want to do with blues or yellows is kill him or die trying.....

Where is the Alliance proud? Daggerfall, Aldmeri and Ebonheart are ENEMIES

If you want play with your friends....level up a character in the same alliance....8 character slots are there for something....

Day by day...this game is turning in pure trash.....this time, i wait for the game patch before buy the DLC.....maybe is time to say goodbye, ESO
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    Play with Daggerfall and Aldmeri? NO THANKS

The only thing that i want to do with blues or yellows is kill him or die trying.....

Where is the Alliance proud? Daggerfall, Aldmeri and Ebonheart are ENEMIES

If you want play with your friends....level up a character in the same alliance....8 character slots are there for something....

Day by day...this game is turning in pure trash.....this time, i wait for the game patch before buy the DLC.....maybe is time to say goodbye, ESO
    The Undaunted is a cross-faction guild. It makes sense to be able to do dungeons with any Undaunted member.