The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss you Izanagi, I hate losing my raids to you over and over... but I miss you. :tongue:

So really, none of the new DC/AD for this campaign are on the forums? I want to know who wrecked my pug last night. :cold_sweat:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great tea-time read lads... Keep it up!

(especially that A-guy...)

*Munching on digestives as I don't like pop-corn"
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I miss you Izanagi, I hate losing my raids to you over and over... but I miss you. :tongue:

So really, none of the new DC/AD for this campaign are on the forums? I want to know who wrecked my pug last night. :cold_sweat:

Do you recall any names? I got a pretty keen idea of who most guilds are on all 3 factions.
    :]
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Wauw, the trying went into overdrive! Let me slot Barrier fast!

Better call in the troops for support right XD

I put you on ignore Hex cause I was tired of you stalking me and whispering me after every fight telling me how good your builds is and then "you exploit cause everyone does".

I knew you were crying about the emp thing when you stalked me the entire night after trying to dive on me XD and still try to now.

@Turelus
    The guild was likely Russian Aldmeri Community if it was Thornblade. I think they raid there a few times a week. Purple Tabard with gold spirals.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 9, 2015 11:04PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wauw, the trying went into overdrive! Let me slot Barrier fast!

Better call in the troops for support right XD

I put you on ignore Hex cause I was tired of you stalking me and whispering me after every fight telling me how good your builds is and then "you exploit cause everyone does".

I knew you were crying about the emp thing when you stalked me the entire night after trying to dive on me XD and still try to now.

Stalking? Trying? Let's change the subjects to butthurt and succeeding :)
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Izanagi.

Had some good fights with DC last night, Cryhavok and others.
    Sadly they went city/logged after their raid wiped to oils attempting to take Chalman, after that it was a PvD night.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I knew you were crying successfully butthurt about the emp thing when you stalked me the entire night failing to dive on me XD and still do now.

Updated as you requested.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew you were crying successfully butthurt about the emp thing when you stalked me the entire night failing to dive on me XD and still do now.

latest?cb=20120507012832
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That day you gave me a status you always wanted but never gained. I Thank you for letting all those AD guilds know that you were not capable of beating eXile with me as empress. But it was not only the AD guilds, Necrotic Lagg had the same view and was in your favour.

So again, I'm more then happy to fight you in cyrodiil :)
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

That day you gave me a status you always wanted but never gained. I Thank you for letting all those AD guilds know that you were not capable of beating eXile with me as empress. But it was not only the AD guilds, Necrotic Lagg had the same view and was in your favour.

Lol I see your "glorious leader's" delusions are contagious. Good job Hexys :D
    @Solar_Breeze
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like how you come on here saying you killed Hexys but when he offers you a duel you ignore it. Classy :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I like how you come on here saying you killed Hexys but when he offers you a duel you ignore it. Classy :)

I have no interest in engaging with exploiters fantasies keep dreaming <3
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But you have to duel because if you do not duel you have a small ***!!!
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you have to duel because if you do not duel you have a small ***!!!

Who's saying if you don't duel you have a small ***? I'm saying if your gonna come on forum and say you killed him at least fight him 1v1.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @AbraXuSeXile

I killed you.
    So I must duel you now? Ok... ;)
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know why I went on vacation, when I could have just spent my days reading this glorious thread !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile on Thornblade...

giphy.gif
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is quite ridiculous, looking at the EU campaigns in general. After the rush, we now have one 30-day and one of the 7-day as buff campaigns for each faction, at least according to population numbers. Then there is Azura with quite even population prime time, but has a yellow emperor every single faughing evening I log in. When I checked yesterday morning (around 10am), lo and behold, 3 marks AD, one mark EP, one mark DC.

What the hell is wrong with players. Can we not just stop that PvD shite? You know, just populate the campaigns and fight fair and square? Just log off if you see that there is no competition?

As I can see, Ebony Blade is going to be closed rather sooner than later, EP is going to lose the buff campaign and the whinery is going to start anew.

Sorry for choosing this topic to rant, but I'm seriously fed up about the player behaviour in this game.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Leandor from what I can tell as an AD playing almost always on TB atm, the people poplocking the factions in the respective buff campaigns are no PvPers, but instead PvE ginders, enjoying the benefit of a mono color map to keep out even more opposition (because who likes to ride for 5 minutes ?).

Also CHOOOooo CHOOOooo.

:smile:
    Jo'Khaljor
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    It is quite ridiculous, looking at the EU campaigns in general. After the rush, we now have one 30-day and one of the 7-day as buff campaigns for each faction, at least according to population numbers. Then there is Azura with quite even population prime time, but has a yellow emperor every single faughing evening I log in. When I checked yesterday morning (around 10am), lo and behold, 3 marks AD, one mark EP, one mark DC.

What the hell is wrong with players. Can we not just stop that PvD shite? You know, just populate the campaigns and fight fair and square? Just log off if you see that there is no competition?

As I can see, Ebony Blade is going to be closed rather sooner than later, EP is going to lose the buff campaign and the whinery is going to start anew.

Sorry for choosing this topic to rant, but I'm seriously fed up about the player behaviour in this game.

If we werent locked out from easily jumping campaigns we´d happily go somewhere else, but atm Azuras star is offering the most PvP outside of IC. As soon as ZoS decide to add gated acess and hopefully rais epopcaps more cyro pvp should be a bit more ok and if we can have bigger population limits theres no need to have as many campaigns.
    :]
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is quite ridiculous, looking at the EU campaigns in general. After the rush, we now have one 30-day and one of the 7-day as buff campaigns for each faction, at least according to population numbers.

Aren't buff campaigns a thing of the past?

Our EP guild visited 3 different campaigns on Sunday and couldn't find anyone to fight. We're hoping it's because everyone is in IC and will soon get fed up with the smell of the sewers and stick their heads out into Cyrodiil for a breath of fresh air and maybe even a bit of PvP.
    As soon as ZoS decide to add gated access and hopefully raise pop caps more cyro pvp should be a bit more ok and if we can have bigger population limits there's no need to have as many campaigns.

Totally agree Dogs, we need the gating to bring people out of the sewers and tbh, I think it was a bad idea to release IC with out it because now when they do introduce it, see how many QQ threads will appear. As they say, no point closing the barn door once the horse has bolted.
    Edited by Nermy on September 15, 2015 9:00AM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    It is quite ridiculous, looking at the EU campaigns in general. After the rush, we now have one 30-day and one of the 7-day as buff campaigns for each faction, at least according to population numbers.

Aren't buff campaigns a thing of the past?

Our EP guild visited 3 different campaigns on Sunday and couldn't find anyone to fight. We're hoping it's because everyone is in IC and will soon get fed up with the smell of the sewers and stick their heads out into Cyrodiil for a breath of fresh air and maybe even a bit of PvP.
    As soon as ZoS decide to add gated access and hopefully raise pop caps more cyro pvp should be a bit more ok and if we can have bigger population limits there's no need to have as many campaigns.

Totally agree Dogs, we need the gating to bring people out of the sewers and tbh, I think it was a bad idea to release IC with out it because now when they do introduce it, see how many QQ threads will appear. As they say, no point closing the barn door once the horse has bolted.

Buff campaigns are still a thing because everyone wants to farm new stuff without pvping so ebony blade is EP buff campaign and chill is dc buff campaign.
    If you want to find people to fight in open world come azura on Wednesday.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would dare say Thornblade is a buff campaign for EP as well.

We started with some fights for keeps but other then a train on each side for AD/DC which might try to take the map once a week we're looking at a full red map every day.

Due to this the EP PvE players have flooded to the campaign to farm IC. You can often see two full PvE PUG groups run to the middle event every 30mins, clear the event and run off again.

We (Wabbajack) even tried leaving some keeps for AD/DC to port fast to the sewers hoping it would draw more players in, however the randoms are actually doing PvD better than we do now... :confused:
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Locking access to IC will make the buff campaign situation even worse, especially if they do the switch before the campaigns end. There are too many players who don't want to encounter opponents other than computer controlled ones.

Especially with behaviour like displayed on Azura currently, of course talking about the off-hour map painting. It is a sad thing that the player population as a majority has not even the very slightest bit of interest in self-regulating that shite, it's always only "well if we don't do it, they will" as the big excuse.

I hope not one of those players will ever get in a responsible position in real life.

Make the access to IC restricted, but make it so that keeps can only be turned once the owning faction has two bars of population. Yes, that has serious downsides and kills AvA for those players that can only play during off-hours, but frankly speaking, I don't give a ship on that anymore. Hell, close down two 30-days and make it so that keeps can only be turned once the defending faction has a pop lock.

Oh, and get rid of NPC guards completely. They are not needed anymore in that scenario. Either you have players defending or you lose the keep.
    Edited by Leandor on September 15, 2015 9:28AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We started with some fights for keeps but other then a train on each side for AD/DC which might try to take the map once a week we're looking at a full red map every day.

Due to this the EP PvE players have flooded to the campaign to farm IC. You can often see two full PvE PUG groups run to the middle event every 30mins, clear the event and run off again.

We (Wabbajack) even tried leaving some keeps for AD/DC to port fast to the sewers hoping it would draw more players in, however the randoms are actually doing PvD better than we do now... :confused:

Couple of days ago 3 of us went to chillrend and we found 10-15 dc at ads last keep on the map (BM) trying to ram it down ad and EP both low pop at the time with dc locked XD
    Just funny how bad some player coming into cyro these days are was a fun fight though felt a bit bad for them XD
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Couple of days ago 3 of us went to chillrend and we found 10-15 dc at ads last keep on the map (BM) trying to ram it down ad and EP both low pop at the time with dc locked XD
    Just funny how bad some player coming into cyro these days are was a fun fight though felt a bit bad for them XD

I will never understand how people can be that lame. Never understood what point there is in playing on a campaign where your faction is locked and the others are low. Makes zero sense to me
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

I will never understand how people can be that lame. Never understood what point there is in playing on a campaign where your faction is locked and the others are low. Makes zero sense to me

Probably sticking to their gw2 karmatrain habits :smiley:
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Previously PvE buffs, now... IC PvE buffs/safety.

Also does anyone else feel this thread should just be renamed "PC EU PVP Community Discussions" now? :tongue:
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also does anyone else feel this thread should just be renamed "PC EU PVP Community Discussions" now? :tongue:

Yeah, probably.

Need gated access to IC soon :neutral:
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Offers Tarvy Skooma and Milk*

This one casts his vote for the rename!
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides: