Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    It was but a mediun sized raid.

By EP standards, perhaps!
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    @Kas yes that was The Wabbajack guild.

We had last night organised all week to try and get as many of our guild active in the campaign as possible to just run around and cause chaos. I believe we peaked at 46 people last night. Two raids using TeamSpeak in separate channels with the raid leaders using channel commander to co-ordinate.

We've been doing PVP for a long time and are used to fighting blobs/zergs so when we have large raids we tend to use the run in a swarm and AoE nuke it all. We win some, we lose some that way. Normally it's down to how well we can call for ultimates and etc.

Many of our guild members actually prefer to play in small groups of 4-12 players and have more tactical/skirmish fights, but when you have a full raid sadly zergs are the best tactic to keep everyone alive and fight your enemies.

You should be Prime Minister of zerging. Your post sounds like how a politician would justify a bullshit tactic. Serious LOL here.

I wish the LOL button still existed so I could farm them with my political speeches. :disappointed:

In celebration of my new title I've changed my TeamSpeak avatar as well. :smiley:

8DzX4g1.jpg
    I for one welcome our new [Z] confirming that EU PC Thornblade is indeed the best of the campaigns. Though we may be a little rude to one another sometimes.
    @Kas yes that was The Wabbajack guild.

We had last night organised all week to try and get as many of our guild active in the campaign as possible to just run around and cause chaos. I believe we peaked at 46 people last night. Two raids using TeamSpeak in separate channels with the raid leaders using channel commander to co-ordinate.

We've been doing PVP for a long time and are used to fighting blobs/zergs so when we have large raids we tend to use the run in a swarm and AoE nuke it all. We win some, we lose some that way. Normally it's down to how well we can call for ultimates and etc.

Many of our guild members actually prefer to play in small groups of 4-12 players and have more tactical/skirmish fights, but when you have a full raid sadly zergs are the best tactic to keep everyone alive and fight your enemies.

I actually laughed in real life reading this.

Good one.

NP Abraxus, with how serious you are all the time I am glad I could help bring some laughter to your life. :tongue:

Keep up the propaganda and i will try hold in my laughter.

One day I hope to be as good as the Mittani himself.
    Edited by Turelus on September 7, 2015 5:27PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uhm... is still someone playing on TB? Except Wabba, I mean.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Uhm... is still someone playing on TB? Except Wabba, I mean.

I think most EP didn't realise the campaign changed to 7 day :p
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack did, just we didn't want to play Game of Resources on Azura to win campaigns. Keeps generally generate the more interesting fights (in our view any way) so we wanted to stay where they mattered most.

Also the scrolls only campaign would be too many players focused on too few locations becoming a lagfest.

I think we were the only EP guild I know to remain however, most the other people I see are new faces or asking how to buy siege weapons when asked to help siege. :sweat_smile:
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack did, just we didn't want to play Game of Resources on Azura to win campaigns. Keeps generally generate the more interesting fights (in our view any way) so we wanted to stay where they mattered most.

Also the scrolls only campaign would be too many players focused on too few locations becoming a lagfest.

I think we were the only EP guild I know to remain however, most the other people I see are new faces or asking how to buy siege weapons when asked to help siege. :sweat_smile:

They will fit right at home with you guys. :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody really even care about what campaign they play in? Cyrodiil is dead and Cracked Wood City is the same in every campaign.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is completely dead and pvp next to monsters isnt classed as pvp.

RIP
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Touché :tongue:

RIP

Yup. Thornblade has had some skirmishes over keeps but it's mostly PvE players to fight ATM which for anyone who's played on a buff campaign knows how it goes.

The small gang in IC kind of works sometimes but I think most the PvP population are really just waiting and hoping for group based arena combat where it's more organised and skill tested without blobs/zergs.
    Edited by Turelus on September 9, 2015 8:25AM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Touché :tongue:

RIP

Yup. Thornblade has had some skirmishes over keeps but it's mostly PvE players to fight ATM which for anyone who's played on a buff campaign knows how it goes.

The small gang in IC kind of works sometimes but I think most the PvP population are really just waiting and hoping for group based arena combat where it's more organised and skill tested without blobs/zergs.

I really don't know why you speak like you and your guild haven't zerged/blobbed since the beginning, I'm in disbelief really.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically when we were only twelve people on Wabbajack we didn't zerg (though Cevni would disagree). We had some awesome enemies back then as well from the AD which all sadly left the game.
    As the guild grew larger in numbers and everyone looked for content at the same time we kind of ended up building into these zergs. Added to that fighting Shido and others just showed us the need to become our enemy to defeat them.

As for now, we do what we have fun doing and include the most members. We have players who do solo and small group from time to time, we have massive zergs when we have raids and want to get everyone in. I'm not going to deny we do it because we do.

That's not to say everyone in the guild wants that as their primary play style though. My personal background is small gang skirmish and tournament gameplay in EVE Online. If ZOS could organise something like EVE's Alliance Tournaments here I would be over the moon and start theory crafting teams for it.

We could go back and forth on it forever Abraxus, you will continue to disregard anything I say and try to bait me, I will keep nibbling at the bait like the forgetful goldfish (apparently not actually true!) that I am.

End of the day we're both here looking for enjoyment of the game and something to do in our free time, we have different ways of playing and will clash over that, but that's what happens in games.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually on topic however...

Who was leading the AD group that wrecked us last night? I'd be interested to know who our enemies are on TB right now.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically when we were only twelve people on Wabbajack we didn't zerg (though Cevni would disagree). We had some awesome enemies back then as well from the AD which all sadly left the game.
    As the guild grew larger in numbers and everyone looked for content at the same time we kind of ended up building into these zergs. Added to that fighting Shido and others just showed us the need to become our enemy to defeat them.

As for now, we do what we have fun doing and include the most members. We have players who do solo and small group from time to time, we have massive zergs when we have raids and want to get everyone in. I'm not going to deny we do it because we do.

That's not to say everyone in the guild wants that as their primary play style though. My personal background is small gang skirmish and tournament gameplay in EVE Online. If ZOS could organise something like EVE's Alliance Tournaments here I would be over the moon and start theory crafting teams for it.

We could go back and forth on it forever Abraxus, you will continue to disregard anything I say and try to bait me, I will keep nibbling at the bait like the forgetful goldfish (apparently not actually true!) that I am.

End of the day we're both here looking for enjoyment of the game and something to do in our free time, we have different ways of playing and will clash over that, but that's what happens in games.

I did not require a life story, im just saying you are writing like you arnt a blob or whatever, if i did a 100 people survey 99 would agree and the other would be lava croft who would mention exploiting in some fashion.

It doesnt matter if you are or not, i run lagblob when i please. Be true to yourself because thats whats cool.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on September 9, 2015 9:52AM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not require a life story, im just saying you are writing like you arnt a blob or whatever, if i did a 100 people survey 99 would agree and the other would be lava croft.

I disagree with you, so that disproves your assumption that if you surveyed 100 people, only Kris will disagree. Of course, it still could be valid if you selected the people who you surveyed, but that would render the survey meaningless wouldn't it not? :smile:

Both of you are never going to agree with each other. It's like one of those random NPC battles you see where a Pyromancer and a Cyromancer argue which school of magic is better. Both are equally as good, with each having it's own merits and downsides. This is a game after all, and we are all here because we actually like playing ESO. If we didn't, we would have vanished a long time ago and we wouldn't be here posting on the forums. Old Thornblade is over, and let's just let all our grievances for each other die with that era. We are all here to have fun after all, though in our own way. Let's all respect each other for who we are: Fellow gamers here to have fun.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

I did not require a life story, im just saying you are writing like you arnt a blob or whatever, if i did a 100 people survey 99 would agree and the other would be lava croft.

I disagree with you, so that disproves your assumption that if you surveyed 100 people, only Kris will disagree. Of course, it still could be valid if you selected the people who you surveyed, but that would render the survey meaningless wouldn't it not? :smile:

Both of you are never going to agree with each other. It's like one of those random NPC battles you see where a Pyromancer and a Cyromancer argue which school of magic is better. Both are equally as good, with each having it's own merits and downsides. This is a game after all, and we are all here because we actually like playing ESO. If we didn't, we would have vanished a long time ago and we wouldn't be here posting on the forums. Old Thornblade is over, and let's just let all our grievances for each other die with that era. We are all here to have fun after all, though in our own way. Let's all respect each other for who we are: Fellow gamers here to have fun.
    I assume it would be 99 people from his blob and Kris.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnit Dean, stop bringing your fancy pants logic and reasoning to this thread. We only post baseless accusations and political spin here to rally our factions into fighting harder.

Forums are not for logical, constructive or friendly discussion. They're for character assassination, whining and blaming.
    Leandor wrote: »
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

If you know the secrets needed to get my blob up to 99 people please let me know. I would very much enjoy having those numbers.
    Edited by Turelus on September 9, 2015 10:03AM
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnit Dean, stop bringing your fancy pants logic and reasoning to this thread. We only post baseless accusations and political spin here to rally our factions into fighting harder.

Forums are not for logical, constructive or friendly discussion. They're for character assassination, whining and blaming.

:'(

*Cloaks away and drinks Skooma in a corner*
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But think of all EP's Wherebow ...population they love resources....

Also every single player in eso has played in a zerg or train of some type and most still do regardless of how holy they try to preach. Last night after killing 6 exile a train of around 15+ tried to jump us with proxy (3 of us) they managed to kill 1 XD this was on ebony blade (lowest pop campaign) so we all know how much pvp we were expecting to do there... ;)

@Solar_Breeze
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AbraXuSeXile is trying so hard that one would almost feel sorry for him.

Just wait until you hit 30, youngster! Everything will change!

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also every single player in eso has played in a zerg or train of some type and most still do regardless of how holy they try to preach. Last night after killing 6 exile a train of around 15+ tried to jump us with proxy (3 of us) they managed to kill 1 XD this was on ebony blade (lowest pop campaign) so we all know how much pvp we were expecting to do there... ;)

Lol what? Dream on, you killed a few random pugs then i hear in zone and about 8 of us farming came and killed you. Im actually laughing. Cheers.

I really don't see the relevance of your post to anything of question, And i really don't see any relevance of you as a person to reply to all my posts on here to try and get my attention.

Edited by AbraXuSeXile on September 9, 2015 1:18PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lol what? Dream on, you killed a few random pugs then i hear in zone and about 8 of us farming came and killed you. Im actually laughing. Cheers.

I really don't see the relevance of your post to anything of question, And i really don't see any relevance of you as a person to reply to all my posts on here to try and get my attention.
    Easy now Abraxus don't need to be so defensive of your players calling Hex and skull pugs XD not to mention the other guys. Im sorry I upset you so much I suggest you block me <3
    I'm actually replying to @Turelus (other than this post) so don't fret. Half the posts in the last couple of pages are yours so I guess anyone replying to anything must involve you right ;) . You replied to me in just over 1h that's not a bad turn around is it for someone who doesn't care.

Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 9, 2015 2:43PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you know the secrets needed to get my blob up to 99 people please let me know. I would very much enjoy having those numbers.
    I think you misunderstood. Was talking about the blob of that guy whose name is beginning with A, not you. I don't generally participate in these discussions, I just resent that one person (the A one) and sometimes can't help myself making snide remarks.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Easy now Abraxus don't need to be so defensive of your players calling Hex and skull pugs XD not to mention the other guys. Im sorry I upset you so much I suggest you block me <3 I'm actually replying to @Turelus (other than this post) so don't fret.

None of your words had anything to do with the topic of discussion, Just dreams and random words because you couldn't wait to talk to me.

Easy now Abraxus don't need to be so defensive of your players calling Hex and skull pugs XD not to mention the other guys. Im sorry I upset you so much I suggest you block me <3
    I'm actually replying to @Turelus (other than this post) so don't fret. Half the posts in the last couple of pages are yours so I guess anyone replying to anything must involve you right ;) . You replied to me in just over 1h that's not a bad turn around is it for someone who doesn't care.

Please don't play the 'you replied fast' game as you made your post then edited it an hour later.

Trying too hard.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on September 9, 2015 2:52PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you misunderstood. Was talking about the blob of that guy whose name is beginning with A, not you. I don't generally participate in these discussions, I just resent that one person (the A one) and sometimes can't help myself making snide remarks.

And you are?
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Easy now Abraxus don't need to be so defensive of your players calling Hex and skull pugs XD not to mention the other guys. Im sorry I upset you so much I suggest you block me <3 I'm actually replying to @Turelus (other than this post) so don't fret.

None of your words had anything to do with the topic of discussion, Just dreams and random words because you couldn't wait to talk to me.

Please don't play the 'you replied fast' game as you made your post then edited it an hour later.

Trying too hard.

Abraxus seeing as you want to try so hard to impress me here's how to. Play an active campaign in prime time without exploiting and don't whisper to complain.

I edited because I correctly assumed you wouldn't understand my post wanted to try make things easier for you
    @Solar_Breeze
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Trying too hard.

Abraxus seeing as you want to try so hard to impress me here's how to. Play an active campaign in prime time without exploiting and don't whisper to complain.

I edited because I correctly assumed you wouldn't understand my post wanted to try make things easier for you

Why would i play an active campaign at prime time? I've no interest in PvP for the time being. We have more important things to do than killing grinders in PvE city. :)

The only reason you saw us is because we was on our travels and we just so happened to be passing through.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on September 9, 2015 3:57PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I found that blue blob in Trueflame sewers, it killed my 2 companions and camped their corpsed for minutes until they released. Not sure what they are searching for that is not PvP, really...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

You suggest Abraxus to block you because you say he is upset about your posts? Why did you put me on your ignore list then? Aah wait, that's probably because you can't accept something. But ye I had 2 mundus stones, sorry I won with this big advantage because without it I wouldn't stand a chance. Next thing, I don't know were you get your guts from as I've never seen you complete anything special without Banana Squad or your 90 man dethroning lagblob.

We can discuss more on the forums and entertain the people with our drama, but I think it's better to meet in cyrodiil so we can duel it out!

Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wauw, the trying went into overdrive! Let me slot Barrier fast!
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

You suggest Abraxus to block you because you say he is upset about your posts? Why did you put me on your ignore list then? Aah wait, that's probably because you can't accept something. But ye I had 2 mundus stones, sorry I won with this big advantage because without it I wouldn't stand a chance. Next thing, I don't know were you get your guts from as I've never seen you complete anything special without Banana Squad or your 90 man dethroning lagblob.

We can discuss more on the forums and entertain the people with our drama, but I think it's better to meet in cyrodiil so we can duel it out!

[/quote]

He still thinks he's being carried by SWAT :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile