Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• Romp3rStomp3r69
    Hey are you able to send an invite to this person? Gamertag: indigocanari

He messaged me just now but im not able to send an invite as im at work
  • CoyoteNZ
    CoyoteNZ
    ✭✭
    I'd be interested in giving the guild a try.

I'm a low stress player, and this sounds like a low stress guild.

I've never joined a guild before, and only have been playing for a few weeks now.

Currently I'm working on making a provisioner. Poor guy has about six duplicate recipes sitting in my bank that I already know, but can't find the simple recipe for his current order :(

Hopefully there may be even somebody willing to trade these.

Anyhow, gamer tag is CoyoteNZ

Im from New Zealand, so generally play starting 8pm NZDST, until late (sometimes early, ie 6am NZDST; so hopefully there will be some guild overlap.

Max.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! We are low stress CoyoteNZ and I believe we're the right fit for you. I'll send out that invite tonight. Thanks for being interested. Stomper, I'll send that invite out also. Thanks.
  • CompletelyToast
    CompletelyToast
    ✭✭✭
    GT:CompletelyToast
  • CoyoteNZ
    CoyoteNZ
    ✭✭
    Thanks.

Got the invite.

Dropped off a bunch of food and drink in the guild bank an hour ago.mhopefully that will feed a few hungry guild members next time they're out making us famous :)

Max.

NB: The food/drink I put in the bank is for general usage. I'm not putting it there for storage.
  • Romp3rStomp3r69
    Ill probs drop some iron ingots in the bank for anyone to use as ive got over 100 of them atm and that fact that im using a bow more than daggers when i get on.

Russell
    Edited by Romp3rStomp3r69 on July 16, 2015 3:08AM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Outstanding! Thanks. That's the team spirit I've been looking for. Toast, I'll get that invite to you as soon as I can.
  • meesterjones
    Just starting out but really enjoying the game. I'm AD 15 bosmer NB dagger guy. Would
    love to learn the ropes in a friendly guild. Gt: goatkssngtrollc. Willing to help out and contribute
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Gotcha goat. I'll send that invite out in a bit. We've got a few AD players looking to help each other out.
  • meesterjones
    YAAAY! I'm in. Now what? How can I help?
  • nirik83
    nirik83
    Soul Shriven
    please send an invite to player tag Nirik83
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Nirik, your in. Sending the invite now. Welcome aboard and thanks for wanting to join!
  • ShotsInCider
    ShotsInCider
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite. I don't play much because of work and family obligations during the summer months, but I like the relaxed feel of this guild that I've been reading about. My GT: Shots InCider

I may have a few friends that will join once I let them know.
    Thanks again for helping a MMO noob like me.
    Nord Templar - low level, for now...
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, your in. Sending invite now. And definitely invite anyone you know too. Yeah, we're pretty relaxed. I understand all about family obligations and play when I can. Whenever your on and need help, someone here will help you out. Our store still isn't open, still need more members to qualify. But our bank is open to our whole guild to use as a community storage center. Thanks for wanting to join.
  • Peopled
    Peopled
    Soul Shriven
    I am still new to the game but would like to join GT: Inhumane N1nja
  • Funeralphyre
    Funeralphyre
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to ESO but have mained a healer in damn near every MMO on the market. I'd be down to join, leveling a nord Templar dual speccing heals and dual wield spear build.

GT : Funeralphyre
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I'll get those invites out in a bit. Thanks for wanting to join! Our numbers are climbing, we're getting close to that store. Plenty of room for everyone across all 3 alliances.
  • JChapman21
    JChapman21
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great guild. I would appreciate an invite!

Gt JChapman21 (Daggerfall)
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent JChapman. Thanks for wanting to join. Make sure you check out all the guild messages and add something about yourself in your notes. Good to have you on board.
  • austintastey
    austintastey
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down. "beefcakeUSMC"
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good, I'll send invite in a bit. Thanks for your interest.
  • steamyk
    steamyk
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldnt mind an invite. I have a level 14 dragon knight. I used to play on PC during beta and at launch. Really like the Xbox one version so I'm going to stick with it. Fyi my wife plays sometimes on my account so may not always answer.

Gt: sinisterleef

Usually play after 5 est
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Totally understand and that's good to hear. Doesn't matter who's playing under your GT just as long as they're having fun doing it. Thanks for your interest and I'll have that invite out hopefully tonight.
  • Dustanious
    Dustanious
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join! I'm a level 35 dragon knight from the Ebonheart Pact! My gamer tag is Dustanious!
  • elephunky
    elephunky
    ✭✭
    *blind post*

I am doing PVE at the moment and am mostly soloing, so I am looking for a guild to be in that wont require a lot of grouping up. Let me know if you accomodate to this. I may PVP in the future once i have finished the game.
  • Romp3rStomp3r69
    Alot of people joining now which is good to see :)

I dropped off 60+ iron ingots, lots of enchanting and alchemy stuff in the bank last night for whoever needs it.

My timezone is GMT+9:30 for anyone who is on normally in about 7 hours
  • TuffMeetsClassy
    TuffMeetsClassy
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a Level 13 Imperial DragonKight. I just started and I'm really enjoying this game. GT TuffMeetsClassy . I would love to try out the werewolf or vampire upgrade. I'm in DC.
  • elephunky
    elephunky
    ✭✭
    I'm a Level 13 Imperial DragonKight. I just started and I'm really enjoying this game. GT TuffMeetsClassy . I would love to try out the werewolf or vampire upgrade. I'm in DC.

I am in DC as well. I think I am a 9 or 10 Sorcerer. I am on the American Server, add me if you like elephunky.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Outstanding! I'll be inviting all of you in a few minutes. RomperStomper, thanks for the contribution. I'm grateful for everyone adding to our bank to help each other out. Elephunky, I'm doing the same thing most the time, soloing all over my part of Tamriel. Do your own thing, kick back, relax and have fun; that's what it's all about. I am getting leaders together to help those who need it in every alliance. Thanks to everyone for their interest in our guild, we're closing in on getting that store open. Keep it coming!
  • TuffMeetsClassy
    TuffMeetsClassy
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you RandallFrost :) . And i added you Elephunky.