The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• CrackedCape23
    CrackedCape23
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining g a low stress guild if that's the case. I am currently working on a AD Templar healer and would love some practice healing in a group setting ( I have only been able to clear one dungeon since launch). Please send me an invite, gamertag CrackedCape23.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Low stress, that's the plan. Relax and play your way. I'll send that invite in a minute. Make sure to read all the messages and member notes for more information. Welcome to the Guard, thank you for your interest.
  • corey122
    corey122
    Soul Shriven
    gamer tag is corey122 i would like to join your guild not shure how , and will only be able to play on sat/sunday most weeks
  • Romp3rStomp3r69
    A request has been sent to you for the group :)
  • steamyk
    steamyk
    Soul Shriven
    I am also daggerfall cov, so look me up. Would have been on last night but I passed out on the couch at 7:30, working gets in the way of what's really important, video games!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. Play when you can, it's all good. I'll send that invite later today. Thanks for your interest.
  • xJamesDean
    xJamesDean
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. I'm a new player and don't really know what works and everything. It's not like Skyrim as far as gameplay, so I've seen. lol
  • mxlplikostby
    mxlplikostby
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join:

mxlplikostby
    ianostby

Thanks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good, those invites have been sent. Thanks to everyone interested in joining our guild. And thanks to everyone in our guild, great job team. Keep it up, we're closing in on getting our store open.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for all types of players. We're under 10 members away from opening our store, a goal all of us in the guild have been working hard for. Come join a relaxed community that's here to help you get through the world of Tamriel. We've got our community bank where members donate items to help others suceed at their game. This guild is team oriented, across all alliances, doesn't matter how you play, just have fun doing it. Come join the Obsidian Guard today.
  • rc567
    rc567
    I would like to join GT, rc567
  • Nick_Nitr0
    Trading guild looking for new members, feel free to leave your gamer tag here or shoot me a message on Xbox live.
    My gamer tag is Nick Nitr0 The o is a zero just in case you missed it. Thanks
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest in our guild. Those invites are on there way in a few minutes. We're so close to getting our store!
  • DaisyMae128k
    DaisyMae128k
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining! I have characters in each alliance and am definitely looking for a more laid-back guild experience. My GT is DaisyMae128K.
  • Project.Lockdwn
    Project.Lockdwn
    Soul Shriven
    add me please. I am in AD. GT: project lockdwn
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent. I'll be sending those invites in a few minutes. Absolutely, we're a laid back, go at your own pace guild.
  • canezftball32
    canezftball32
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there I'd like to join your guild! I'm in Ebonheart Pact. GT: canezftball32
  • sentierpsique
    sentierpsique
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would like to join aswell. GT SentierPsique
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good! I'll sent those invites out as soon as I'm on. Thanks for your interest in our guild.
  • LokiLauf
    LokiLauf
    Soul Shriven
    Hey just happened to come across this guild and it seems like the perfect type of guild for me. Would love to join, if at all possible. I'm very,very new to this game, so I'm easily confused. Lol. I've played, Skyrim and Oblivion but this is an all new ball game to me. I haven't used my headset that much, never really enjoyed talking, but will do if need be :). Right now, I'm a Level 8 Dark Elf nightblade, of the Ebonheart pact.

My gamertag is: CunningHeart976
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, I'll send that invite our sometime today. I'm in the EP and will help you out if you need it. You don't need to use your headset if you like, that's your choice. I hardly use mine myself. Lol! Thanks for your interest in our guild and welcome aboard. Make sure you check out all the messages in our guild to get the latest info.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    We're still looking for new players. Come be apart of a growing guild that you have a say in shaping.
    Edited by RandallFrost on July 21, 2015 3:06AM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    We're just short of 50 members, just a couple more and we've got our store. Come join us and be apart of our history as we open our store.
  • thejamiep
    thejamiep
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining your guild. I'm lvl 11 templar in DC. Still learning the game but looking for a no stress guild to have fun with. GT: thejamiep

I play nights on east coast time.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, I'll send that invite in a few minutes. Got a good number of DC members. Thanks for your interest.
  • SerRibeye
    SerRibeye
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am a newer player to the game, and am looking for a guild to quest/trade with. My Gamer tags is Ribeye MedRare and I would love to join thia guild and grow with it!
  • ValVonSputz
    ValVonSputz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm fairly new, been playing for a week now, but I'd like to join with my lvl 14 duel weapon nightblade. GT is ValVonSputz . Also, I'm grinding to become a skilled craftsman (clothier, blacksmith) so as soon as I rank up I will be looking to become a Quartermaster. :smile:
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Outstanding! I'll send those invites in a few minutes. Thanks for your interest, great to have someone who wants to grow with us, and someone looking to become one of our Quartermasters.
    Edited by RandallFrost on July 21, 2015 7:27PM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    We're still looking for interested players. We're just a couple of members short of opening the store. I'm looking forward to flooding our store with inexpensive armor, weapons, and anything cool I find in the world. Come join the Guard today.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    We did it! Our store is open for business! Come join and be apart of our celebration. We have plenty of room to grow.